So why did Trump get rid of Steve Bannon? To appease the GOP who saw him as too extreme...

So why did Trump get rid of Steve Bannon? To appease the GOP who saw him as too extreme? To get rid of a possible turncoat? To get the last word in an argument?

I'm trying to see if this is a good move or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093
timesofisrael.com/trump-wants-jewish-billionaire-to-vet-spy-agencies-report/
mobile.twitter.com/mflynnJR/status/849660748204654592?p=v#
youtube.com/watch?v=PQJPvothe6c
youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U
forward.com/fast-forward/368237/is-steve-bannons-ouster-from-national-security-council-a-win-for-jared-kush/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bannon is still there. he just wears one hat instead of two.

maybe because Steve Bannon is a fucking media personality that knows fuck all about national security?

because Kushner forced him out.

Kush is a clever guy, he's got it all planned out

War with Korea. After Bannon was removed from the natsec principles committee today (retained his clearance, still on natsec board) Rick Perry was added. Rick Perry runs DOE. DOE controls all of our Nukes. Also delegation of authority was changed today.

0.02$ has been added to your account

pretty sure he was an officer of some sort in the navy

get ready for war against /sg/

He's also a Navy vet who used to work for the Pentagon, so does know a little something about national security. However his experience isn't extensive enough to qualify him for a seat on the National Security Council. I think he was only there to straighten things out after Obama. Now that it's done his presence is no longer required.

it's funny that this """narrative""" is getting spammed so much on Sup Forums and nowhere else. it's like the information warriors are trying a new tactic. they're learning and adapting. don't be blind.

This is Trump's surrender to the neocons. He will have some rabid Trump-hating jews in the white house soon, and stab us all in the back.

We thought this time would be different.

It was all for nothing lads.

Maybe it has to do with Syria and the gas situation

Trump reached out the some moderate democrats and asked "what do I have to do to get your support" and they said get rid of Bannon and we will work with you.

Trump is a deal maker....he made a deal with the democrats.

You watch....some dems will come over to Trumps side now.

That's a little premature. I smell a shill

fpbp

This is fucking bad.

What the fuck is Trump doing now? Firing one of the only known based men in the administration is stupid as hell.

He's going to get himself impeached if he throws out the only people who actually support him. The neocons will stab him in the back no matter what he does.

He got caught raping Jared.

Sessions is the best man in his administration. Bannon was cool too though.

They're always a little too far one way or the other.

... makes sense...

any citations you got boy?

we're fucked, soon Trump will be surrounded by neo-con kikes. Bannon and Kushner had been feuding and wresting for power for a while now, fucking little heeb got the upper hand.

He was an intelligence officer in the Navy.

Why are they always so easy to tell apart?

I'm starting to wonder if those aren't Sup Forumstards pretending to be shills to keep us vigilant about less obvious ones.

It's okay they got the guy who financed the purge.

They are looking to add the producers of Delta Farce to round up the White House team

Interesting theory

A shill, or just not in denial like the other burned supporters?

>The neocons will stab him in the back no matter what he does.

This, but it doesn't matter, he's too stupid to see this, and Kuscner will whisper in his ear he needs to bring in the (((Neocons))) into his white house.

Don't know if Trump is just dumb, weak, or betraying us.

Bannon wasn't fired

Because he didn't.

>oy vey goys it's over pack your bags

>Don't know if Trump is just dumb, weak, or betraying us.
All of it, Trump was (((their))) candidate from the beginning.

He was strategically relocated.

See I can also use euphemisms.

>The neocons will stab him in the back no matter what he does.

Republicans will still not name the jew. Maybe they deserve this for their stupidity.

At least the news in germany did the thing I've never imagined. They said he may lost his place because he wasn't needed anymore... normal transition.. and they seem to applaud this in combination with the Syria situation.

Trump seems to gain president points here. And that's strange after all the hammering the news did. Btw... Farkas and Rice was and is a non Story here. I really don't know who is shilling who.

He's still the WH Chief Strategist. He only got removed from his role in NSA

He's still in the advisory position, just not on the National Security Council anymore.

see this

If you're not a shill you might as well be one because you're not helping out by lowering morale, we should be coming together using this hive mind to find ways to meme and help Trump purge the garbage. All you're doing is lowering morale and giving up. We've gotten this far, when it all looked impossible, we need to keep pressing on.

Sessions is an old school dumb boomer republican. He is not "based". Bannon was the true /ourguy/. His presence is being marginalized and being replaced with neo con jews.

inb4 omg you hurt my feelings share blue.

NSA was a temporary role (as was stated when the media freaked out about it)

and he still can attend the meetings.

see

he wasn't removed, he quit

im thinking its either some kind of media diversion or kushner is pushing him out

OK I'll shut up, that's the best I can do. Good luck.

It's not a euphemism, he wasn't fired, I didn't even know he was on the NSC until he was removed from it and I follow this stuff on the daily. He didn't have a big role in the NSC anyways

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093

"Hello, I am from The Illuminati. I know who the head of the whole thing is. The entire thing was taken over by a young kid who is only 26 or 27.

In Project Blue Beam, The Trump girl from the photo is the one they have chosen to be the New Mother Goddess. She is to be like the Mother of the Prophesied Messiah, like a mix between a modern day Queen Semiramis meets the Holy Mother Mary.
The Trump Family themselves however is not really behind this. She was selected by The Illuminati, of which Donald Trump is NOT a member, nor are any of the rest of her family.

Also, a major centerpiece of Project Blue Beam is the company Virgin Galactic. It will play an important role in the Story they are planning to create to serve as the 'mythology' of the world unifying religion.

Virgin Galactic, as you will see if you Google it, uses the Illuminati Eye Symbol."

This is because Steve Bannon was directly involved with the Russians and interfering with the US elections. He helped the Russians hack into voter records and use the data to influence voters.

The White House is trying to cut off every cancerous limb in the face of investigations.

>using phrases like "/ourguy/" and "based".
I'm not trying to argue that Bannon is not as good for your agenda as Sessions is, but why are you using these phrases?

what's trump's handicap game at nowadays? work's piled up because he's been getting in a lot of practice.

yep.
Kushner - who was in Iraq recently... guy has no mil or intel background, but he is a rich zio jew connected to Soros, Netanyahu, and the Israeli colonizer (er... 'settler') movement.

heres the thing, Sup Forums:

timesofisrael.com/trump-wants-jewish-billionaire-to-vet-spy-agencies-report/

Trump is a puppet of Big Jew.

And he is going to start a war in Syria for Israel.

Time to consider whether Washington DC is really part of America

precisely,

this thread is being slid:
circulate it bigly, important stuff.

Michael Flynn's son says:

>Fact 1: Flynn/Bannon most loyal to DJT (both out at NSC) Fact 2: McMaster wont say "Radical Islam" Is WH serious abt defeating our enemy?

mobile.twitter.com/mflynnJR/status/849660748204654592?p=v#

I stand with Rand, Kek, Flynn and Bannon, Trump needs to remedy the Kushner Question quick or lose his base. And Putin ain't going out like a bitch either, same for Assad.

Choose Greater America or Greater Israel.

>Oy Vey! We are going to get that traitorous goyim Steve Bannon if it cost us another trip to the ovens!!!

because im a big fat dumb reddit shill and you shouldn't listen to me

Anyone else find it odd that this Bannon shit happened right before the false flag chemical attack?

I know former intelligence officers who work at Best Buy and car dealerships... I don't ascribe you some sort of expert certification because you did X in the Army, Navy, Airforce... It's fucking merit based and in my line of work people from the military are generally inferior because there is stupid military training that needs to be thrown out.

>So why did Trump get rid of Steve Bannon?
He didn't.

He still has security clearance. I bet you get your news from CNN.

sage

its all true
the jews SECRETLY wasted all their money to throw you off their scent
and they SECRETLY want you to bust all the jewish sex trafficers
all part of the masterplan

it is a creeping silent coup by the (((son in law)))
anybody with the hint of disapproval of what Jared Kushner is doing, will be kicked out

youtube.com/watch?v=PQJPvothe6c

Yep. Steve Bannon knows propaganda and false-flag horseshit when he sees it, but saying so makes him a big mean jerk.

Rip in peace for all the Syrian moderates who died, I crie everytim

Bannon did what HE was supposed to do as NSC head. As head he had access to all intel from the various agencies. They got what they needed, Bannon has everything he needs, including what was needed to have pushed Obama off to Tahiti. Bannon was the collector. And the cleaner.

Now he's going to still be Chief advisor to the president, a closer position to Trump, but NOW he has ALL THE INTEL that he could NEVER have gotten without being in the NSC position temporarily. And Trump will put in an experienced person into that position where they should be.

Seems less likely but I'm gonna go ahead and choose to believe this instead, thanks.

Here's a CRAZY thought:

He has zero fucking experience with anything even remotely related to national security and we are currently in a situation where WW3 may or may not be triggered. Seems like maybe that would explain his ouster better than Jewish conspiracies or globalist neocon warmongering. Maybe Trump wanted someone who knew what the fuck they were doing.

He can still attend NSC meetings.

Not all neocons are jews, but all jews are neocons.

Pedo gate is being hushed. Bannon was there for that specifically

Not true. Some of them are Marxists.

>neocons
>not marxists

No meaningful difference between them, imo. One kills your race in a day, the other in a year.

He didn't get rid of Bannon. McMaster can run the NSC without supervision. Read his books. He won't get into some useless war just to satisfy the globalist scum. Bannon is needed on other projects, especially with Ryan being so useless.

Eh.. no shill here. I voted for Pat Buchanan in primaries against Bush. Showed up to the Newt Revolution. Swallowed the bleach and voted for McCain against the nigger...no choice. This one I believe is going to hurt the most because I actually believed I would get a year at least with a rebel in charge before they killed him or he was absorbed by (((them))). I do not regret my vote because the alternative was far worse.
I am still MAGA 4ever, but the Emperor has made some very shit decisions. VERY shit decisions. Bannon is our voice. Trump's choice to surround himself with all these fucking kikes shows that he has been co opted. Unless he seriously gets his shit together he will not win a second term, which will mean the animals will take over and then its on. I would still take a bullet for the Boss...but I'm still keeping my Confederate dollars.

LOL, I think you got lost. This is a shitposting only zone. Critical thinking and shit isn't welcome here. You get busy getting gay for Trump or you're gonna get reported.

Bannon wasn't removed from the NSC, only from the NSC principals committee. He still attends NSC meetings.

This to the fullest extent.

omg you hurt my feelings share blue

Ron Paul is right once again

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

You should have listened.

>Unless he seriously gets his shit together he will not win a second term
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bannon looks like a rum dumb and thinks we're in a clash of civilizations that pits Islam against Christian West. Somehow, Bannon failed to notice this friction between Islam and the West has been going on for a thousand years without either side ever dominating the other except in isolated locations. His own generation veneration makes Bannon think Islam or the West will come to dominate the other in his lifetime.

His beloved daughter is married to a self-serving arch-kike who fancies himself the true power behind the throne. A duplicitous, two-faced cunt. A modern day Sejanus.

>you're not helping out by lowering morale

Do you make fun of "safe spaces"?

Western civilization has advanced to the point that belief in religion is declining. A lot of "Christans" don't believe and use Church as a social outting. Christianity is declining throughout the West while Islam is growing in both the West and the East. It's a numbers game and Christanity is loosing. For fuck sake, the Pope is letting Muslims pray in the Vatican while a Christan or atheist in Pakistan would be killed for being an infidel.

Because the jews created a false flag in Syria and Bannon saw clear so (((Kushner))) evicted him.
If Bannon falls and fatty goes at war like a good neocon tool then Trump is not /ourguy/ anymore.

Bannon majored in national security, who does that? Then went to ((harvard)) , became VP of Goldman sachs, became a ((Hollywood )) producer, then infiltritrated breitbart and took over controlling the conservative side of media. He's a damn wolf in shep clothing
Read up on him. He's controlled and a puppet.

It makes sense to major in national security if you are in the navy, dumbass.

because McMaster is a neocon extraordinaire and he didn't want any dissent on the NSC.

Getting rid of Flynn was a fatal mistake

Fuck that they're not going to side with him no matter what lol that is laughable

Appease the Jews

forward.com/fast-forward/368237/is-steve-bannons-ouster-from-national-security-council-a-win-for-jared-kush/

Looks like Sup Forums got (((neo-CONed)))

If they don't hold up their deal, he doesn't hold up his end. Bannon gets put somewhere else the Dems don't like, until they agree to uphold bargains.

I really hope the 4d chess shit wasn't just our fan fic

I don't like Kushner

>119704873

Shut the fuck up we're not mindless liberals. If Trump fucks up then he should be held accountable just like any other.

There's still a long time in his presidency so will see what happens.

If he goes neocon then I'm not voting for him again

Because his kike son-in-law told him to. Ivanka is clearly the favorite so anything her husband says goes. It's some Game of Thrones shit and is making me question Trump's judgement. Ivanka and her husband gave him an ultimatum to ditch Manafort during the election too

The son-in-law seems to be making a lot of power plays behind the scenes

With Jews you lose

>believing the nytimes
please

Our man in the WH is fine.

Okay will see how this plays out

Kushner is in watch though now

Trump finally figured out
>with jews you lose
There is no going back. Only forward.
Expect massive, Massive news regarding Israel.

Just the media twisting things as usual. Bannon said in a statement that he was only on the council to help de-fuck it after whatever the Obama admin did to it. He rarely went to meetings. Once his job was done on it, he left. He still had clearance and he's still the chief advisor. Leftists are just getting high off of their own propaganda, again