Bannon threatened to QUIT after being demoted

This is in the midst of Roger Stone JUST saying that Jared Kushner was trying to sabotage Bannon by leaking stuff to MSNBC.

What does this say about the state of the White House? They seem to be at each others' throats.

Other urls found in this thread:

palmerreport.com/news/steve-bannon-threatened-quit-donald-trump-removed-national-security-council/2195/
nytimes.com/2017/04/05/us/politics/national-security-council-stephen-bannon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what you talking bout willis?

Sauce us, bro.

Mentioned in

palmerreport.com/news/steve-bannon-threatened-quit-donald-trump-removed-national-security-council/2195/

which is commenting on

nytimes.com/2017/04/05/us/politics/national-security-council-stephen-bannon.html

Am I the only who thinks Jared is gonna ruin Trump in the end?

ohhh the fake media???

He's running the entire show right now, you know.

He's been involved in multiple diplomatic things (including doing Rex Tillerson's job), involved in deciding military things (like that botched mission that got people killed), involved in trade and commerce deals, and doing way more things than his pay grade or experience can account for.

It's all fake news dude, it's our job to extract and extrapolate the truth out of that and the public statements.

From what I read, it's fucking nothing.

The media seem to be *terrified* of Bannon.

(((Jared Kushner))) is the only person in Trump's family that I cannot stand.

Honestly, I wish Steven Bannon could run for president after Trump's 4 or 8 years are up. I would totally vote for Bannon. I really like the guy and I hope that he sticks with Trump.

Nobody cares about what Bannon might do, they just care that a wife beating con artist who couldn't look sophisticated in a suit for the life of him is allowed to enter the White House in the first place.

Anyone else with any respect for this country wouldn't want him in there either.

I read about Bannon and the guy is a legit genius.

Now he's done with the NSC and he's back on the media's case. I guess that's why they're panicking.

Does being a genius mean you scrape by running a shady WoW gold farming operation?

The guy is literally a walking meme of trailer trash in the White House. They could make a comedy about it and let Meatloaf play him.

Bannon is a Harvard Business School Graduate.

What are you?

source for wow farming? sounds fucking legit

>trailer trash
That sort of condescension is why liberals lost. And why they'll keep losing for a while. I shouldn't even try to explain this to you kek. By all means, keep going.

......and he used that education to run a shady WoW gold farming operation.

Are you seriously trying to defend a guy whose life involved scamming kids and beating his wife?

Fake news.

You seem a bit sensitive about someone being trailer trash, leaf.

The fact is, trailer trash derailed this country for Russia because they're stupid and fall for memes. They deserve a lot worse than being mocked but that's what they'll settle for.

you know that when he took over the company he changed it to run community websites and stopped the gold farming, right shill?

>defending trash this hard

Next you'll come up with an excuse of why it's okay to beat his wife and threaten the children.

>muh russia
Damn you guys really got nothing.
Seems like that whole thing was part of his job.
Only shit, Bannon had jobs outside of politics. And lots of them probably sucked, like for most people.
UNACCEPTABLE.

Bannon is suppose to be the guy that protects Trump from making mistakes that the media can jump on.
Honestly, Bannon has sucked it up. And it started right off the bat with even stupid stuff like the number of people who attended the inauguration. But Trump has had multiple things he has flat out been wrong on. What the hell is Bannon doing, where is he to correct Trump before that kind of crap gets in the open?

Oh so you're one of those shills who pretends Russian didn't interfere with the election. Got it.

Your opinion of any subject is now disregarded as retard-tier knowledge.

Guys it's over we got CONNED by the ORANGE MAN

We should have known better, now even Bannon is threatening to quit. Who else #Trumpgret here?

Every day I regret my vote more and more.

Hillary would have increased the budget in education and fixed our education system and increased environmental regulations. Now we're stuck with DRUMPF and his team of NEOCONS

>crew-sample-84 (Rename before posting)

Remember leaf, ironically shilling is still shilling, but for free.

Nice CREW thread, faggot.

I didn't say that you dumb fuck. Russia interferes in all major elections. So does the US. So does China. And in the case of the US, so did Saudi Arabia.

The thing is, Trump is the nationalist. He's the one that was the least under foreign influence. BY FAR. That's why the democrats try to invert reality, accuse their opponent of doing what they are doing to confuse people.

Also, the CIA pretty much owned Obama and Hillary. Just like the remnants of the KGB and Putin have taken over Russia. So they accuse Trump of colluding with Russia, because they themselves are the most like Russia.

kek in the past couple of years, the irony on Sup Forums has become so multileveled i'm not even sure who's stringing whom along

holy shit you actually moved to canada

I can't believe we let him get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes!

Lol the shill sliding of Fried Rice is reaching preposterous proportions.

GET READY FOR THE PADDED CELL, KING NIGGER AND COMPANY

haha, such a slide thread though.

Yeah but what you have is the purest form of doodoo.

In the words of very flexible King Nigger: I-I-I-If-if... Hey the 80s called and want their foreign policy back, okie doke?

>ny times, and another party mentioning ny times
Is there a level below literally nothing? Looks like we've found it.

We need to meme that they are trying to subvert Trump by taking out the allies in his cabinet.

Kick the kikes out. Get Flynn back in. I want a 100% goy cabinet.

Also, arrest Rice and Hillary. Arrest Soros. Arrest Onigger. Whoever poisoned Roger Stone.

This is getting rediculous.

Maybe they fucking suck?

We can't ll be as polite as you cucknadians.

No, he's actually really important.

Bannon and Kushner just need to learn to get along. Trump is a centrist and needs both viewpoints.

No no no. (((Kushner))) is a grade A globalist Jew who cannot be trusted. The fact that he's already made friends with (((Cohn))) is a gigantic red flag. I don't like Kushner at all. I don't want Bannon getting along with him because that would mean that Bannon has sold out.

>poisoned Roger Stone.

he is a pussy and lied about it for attention. Polonium poisoning FUCKS YOU UP. Getting the shits because you had some tocobell is more likely to have happened.

>Polonium poisoning FUCKS YOU UP.
Not if you take Super Male Vitality though.

>nytimes

SAGE SAGE SAGE

This new Bannon civil war narritive is A LIE

> He's been involved in multiple diplomatic things (including doing Rex Tillerson's job), involved in deciding military things (like that botched mission that got people killed), involved in trade and commerce deals, and doing way more things than his pay grade or experience can account for.

what things? what missions

>that graph
That's true. Out of the 2 people I know who are in the top 1% (they make around $400,000 a year), one of them is Jewish. What's amazing about that is I don't even live in a Jewish area. He's literally the only Jew I've ever met in like a 180 mile radius from where I am.

It's not though. You have to be able to criticize Trump when he screws up. He's screwing up by letting Kushner get closer to him than Bannon. Kushner is a globalist kike, plain and simple. Bannon is a reader of Evola and Moldbug. It's clear who /ourguy/ in the White House is.