Black people are stu-

>black people are stu-

Affirmative action at its best

>Affirmative action doesn't exi-

fpbp and spbp

That's black retardation, bitch probably doesn't even know she can't go to all of them at the same time.

Lets see

I applied to one college
Got in
Was awarded 98,000 in scholarship
Let me use some of that superior white math, 14x98000 is equal to 1,372,000
Which would nearly quadruple the amount of money she was awarded assuming i applied to the same number of colleges and the all roughly awarded 98k

#whiteexcellence

Can lead a horse to water

She probably got 6 million times better grades than you two. You still have to be quite a good student to be considered by these colleges, even if youre a nig

/thread

They lower the bar for all niggers, even medical schools lower their standards.

Yes but my argument is even that lowered bar is very high for the average person to achieve. Even if youre black as coal your grades need to be excellent in order to be considered

They need to be mediocre. Blacks just need to be the smartest of the blacks because universities have quotas to fill. Meanwhile, everyone else is on an even playing field.

Not true. They go by point system. Most minorities get a certain boost. Such as nigs. Though not all minorities are on a certain playing field. With Asians having it the hardest then white. When it comes to getting into ivy as Asian its even harder for them then us.

im sure she earned it

I had a 4.000001 GPA fuck off

You guys think they just gave it to her? No she fucking worked hard for it, yeah no shit she got in due to affirmative action but she also probably had an insane GPA and great SAT scores.

They always make a big deal about how these black kids get offered to big schools they never do a follow up 4 years later.

Go ahead. Continue that thought.

Black people are stuck up

And what is a 4.0 or 5.0 in high school supposed to determine?
Tons of people get grades like that and wouldn't see a fraction of that money

This is purely affirmative action, or nepotism through some corrupt democrat channel like Mr. #BlackLivesMatter*100

This actually proves black people are underachieving. If an asian or white person got accepted to 14 schools and got 300,000 in scholarships it wouldn't get RTs or a hashtag. It would just be standard. Also who the fuck applies to 14 colleges?

Black gets accepted to school = news worthy
Kind of says something of your average nig

Prison visiting hours make it difficult to do follow ups

Muh 6 gorrillian , go to sleep Goldberg

this. OP rekt

woww life on trak goin 2 college

Niggers are 13% of our population, the admissions system tries to make the student body proportional to the population. Any nigger that applies is going to be given a huge edge to try and fill that 13% quota.

Ok, let's ignore affirmative action.
One nog made it. What does it say about the rest?
I really love how desperate nigs are. They overreact to everything accomplished by someone black, so rarely it happens.

>Tell me that ain't

Ivy League standards have dropped dramatically if that level of grammar is tolerated.

>smart nigger
>goes to college
>doesn't have any kids

How many of those are a full ride vs a 25% discount?

>none

College runs like $30K per year these days. My niece was offered a $25K/year scholarship... At a $65K/year school. Big sale! 30% off college nao!

>Martin Altenburg, a high school senior in Fargo, was also accepted into all eight Ivy League schools.

>judging the haystack by the needle in it

ISHYGDDT

She dindu nuffin .... to deserve those acceptance awards other than be a stupid dindu.
I went to one of the best public high schools in the country ( lily white )
Some spic from a ghetto was talkinshit about how she had a high gpa and graduated a year earlier . Bitch just had to show up to class . Bar is lower

ChrisRockNiggasAlwaysWantExtraCreditForShitTheySupposedToBeDoing.jpg

KYS slide thread DOUBLENIGGER DO NOT RESPOND I SWEAR I WILL DRINK YOUR SPINAL FLUID LEFTIST FAGGOTS GTFO

>black
>female

That's like double the minority points, which boosts her a fuckload. She could have honestly bare scraped by with a 3.0 and got in to a fuck load of colleges.

>14 college acceptances
Who sends out applications to 14 colleges? More than likely, she sent out a carpet bomb of letters to more than just 14 and she only got back 14.

affirmative action needs to be taken away, we all know thats the only reason this sheeboon got into any college.

Kek! And the cycle continues.

>black
>women
>ugly

Should convert to islam for quadruple affirmative action points