when you hate non-white people so much you vote against your own best interests

> when you hate non-white people so much you vote against your own best interests

My fucking sides, watching these hick drumpfies get what they deserve is better than "liberal tears."

Sacrifice will be necessary

fake news

>vote against your own best interests
This attitude is why non-whites almost never have great civilizations
You see a society only in terms of what you can get out of it, unwilling to make sacrifices to make it better
Your relationship with your fellow man is parasitic in nature

Shut up, r/Duhnald-tards. Not everything you see on the mainstream media is "fayke nyoos." You guys are more stupid and cancerous than the SJWs you cry out against.

Go somewhere else and stop ruining this board. Sup Forums is libertarian.

But private land and walls are both in their interests.

provide literally any source

scum

Wow I guess #ImWithHer now...

they probably meant private mexican land and cnn spun it

BLOUMPF BTFR

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother... But seriously I would be honored to know my former house is now the wall. Plus, they'll probably get paid more than the property is worth

>>>/africa/

>tfw trump builds a free wall on my land for me

>cnn

Spinning Trump shafting his voters mercilessly as "sacrifices for civilization" is the quite possibly one of the dumbest posts I've seen today.

It's OK though, because Trump won't follow through on any of his promises. I can't wait to see the collective gasps from Sup Forums once he shafts America repeatedly.

I would gladly give up my land for my country as long as my country is worth sacrificing for

Eminent Domain is legal when used for public works which the wall is.

Nope, I watched the report. All those hicks were complaining about how they're going to have to fight Trump even though they still love him as a President.

Literally dumb as rocks.

How many sheckles did you make today?

>tfw the government builds you a fence
I can't wait

>still watching CNN
>calling others "dumb as rocks"

"best interests"

you don't know what people's best interests are so don't pretend that you do.

It makes you sound like a dumb liberal..

>mfw trump pays me to put the great wall on my backyard

Yep. CNN is just as legitimate as any other news source. MFW you drumpftards are too retarded to even realize that CNN actually greatly aided Trump in winning the election.

>living within walking distance of the toilet of your continent

Shut the duck up newbie

They had to know this was a possibility.

The land won't be "seized", it will be condemned and the owners will be compensated at fair market value, which is determined by independent professionals. CNN is fake news.

They got what they deserved.

It's this. They have to provide equivalent compensation.

OP a shit.

>sacrifice will be necessary
for something that probably has a negative effect on less than 2% of the population of the U.S
>your reply is
omg read this article about some illegal killing this nice innocent white girl whos prob had 50 black dicks in her
>my reply
100% born legal and raised red blooded Americans commit more crimes and murder than any refugee or illegal alien ever will.
>Your reply
but ya those committing the crimes are niggers and minorities who need to leave this country anyway
>me
Remember how you brought blacks and minorites here in slave ships and promises to mexicans with jobs white people dont wanna do so they can send money to their dirt poor senpai's in some shit country in south america.....
White people are the most hypocritical dickholes on earth you faggots forget how this country is made upon immigrants
You cumskin cucks refuse to admit how your grandparents prob came here no less than 100 yrs ago
>white edge lord on Sup Forums post some fact to make black people look terrible
>doesnt realize his blind hate and or his infatuation with constantly trying to shit on other literally makes you just as big of a NIGGER
>white people are all "MUH HERITAGE" "MUH NON DEGENERACY"
cumskins need to get fucking real and just learn to live peacefully.
And when us nignogs and spics chimp out learn how to be mad at those specific pieces of shit. STOP GROUPING US ALL TOGETHER

>you should thank CNN for being so biased and disgusting that it drove people towards Trump

Jesus Christ, you mindless Trump drones really lower the collective Sup Forums IQ by a significant margin... "people's private land" isn't one of their best interests.. Hmm.. because these people seemed really happy when they started carping about the lengthy court battles they're going to have to get into.

I honest-to-goodness wish Trump would have actually repealed Obamacare without a replacement so all his hick voters could get a taste of their own stupidity for once.

Yes, it is funny how right-wingers are not robotically and machinistically concerned solely with money and nothing but money, and don't calculate the cash value of every option in their lives and pick whatever maximises their short term material wealth. I guess they have values and emotions unlike machine-like leftists.

>Rich greedy parasite billionaires care about nothing but money, money money

>Oh hai, everyone must take whatever choice my silicon picobrain has calculated gives them the most money right in this instant OR THEY ARE REALLY DUMB, WTF HOW RETARDED ARE THEY WHO DON'T DO THAT

"Seized" also omits "gets paid for".

ohho this one is mad.
look at him.
look at him and laugh

>cumskins

Are you retards still trying to force this?

It's absurd to pretend that the influx of 20 million low-skill hispanics by illegal means hasn't depressed the wages of every working-class citizen in this country.

You have to go back, anchorbaby.

People being compensated at "fair market value" in this country with this administration lol... Being this stupid to actually believe that.

Tell that to the folks back in 2007 who were "compensated at fair market value".. or, should I say, ripped off.

We will correct the idiotic mistakes of our forefathers, and not in any way you will like

This.

The r/The_Donald meems are getting fucking stupid now.

The fact that they let fucking ponies drive them off the board is proof that they are about as loyal as syrian refugees are to syria.

to bad im not Hispanic and i was born in Cleveland Ohio. And cumskin is the prob the best we will ever come up with when it comes to a slur for chalk people. And know mexicans working hasnt done anything to our wages you dumb fuck. People like donald trump or the 1% refusing to pay their employees better or the republican congress who'd rather die than make things more equal for everyone(not just rich fags) are the reason wages are depressed. Open your eyes. Realize no matter what ur skin color is we all have the same goal and that just to be comfy

Yes, if you don't get what you believe to be fair market value, you can get an appraisal from any certified appraiser and take the government to court for the difference. Any lawyer would jump on such a case on a contingency basis.

I don't know what 2007 has to do with anything. Did you take your medication?

still waiting for those sources, or is this as I stated, fake news

really curious to know what your ideal picture of america looks like?
If you say no minorities you are the biggest immature retard I have seen on Sup Forums

SEIZE THE MEANS OF WALL-BUILDING

>or the 1% refusing to pay their employees better

>FUCK THOSE PEOPLE, ACTING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR OWN BEST INTEREST

>FUCK OFF, HOW CAN THEY CALCULATE WHAT GIVES THEM THE MOST MONEY AND DO THAT, WTF HOW CAN THE

They expect some of us in the wreckage, brother

So 20 million people from countries that pay $2 an hour flooding into the labor market hasn't depressed wages?

> I don't know what 2007 has to do with anything.

Not knowing the precedents that have allowed people who have no other form of redress with the government to be scammed.

Thinking everything works out nice and rosy.. and you can just take the government to court just like that.. easy peasy...

>admits his shitty epithet is shitty
i lol'd

>And know mexicans working hasnt done anything to our wages you dumb fuck.
You're objectively, provably wrong, fuckwit.

>People like donald trump or the 1% refusing to pay their employees better or the republican congress who'd rather die than make things more equal for everyone
This is a false dichotomy. Both corrupt congressors catering to financial interests AND illegal immigrants drive down wages.

>Realize no matter what ur skin color is we all have the same goal and that just to be comfy
Race is far more than 'skin color' and the sad, simple fact is everyone but whites and eastern Asians are genetically incapable of maintaining a 'comfy' civilization, and their presence in mass numbers will only destroy a civilized country. If you weren't a racist sack of shit, you could admit that fact.

Ever hear how a country is only as strong as its weakest person?
But your right its the american way to be able to do things like that when it comes to owning a business.
Just sad you'd rather be a piece of shit and only make your life better when you have the chance to make thousands of lives better..... But what do i know im a glass half full kinda guy

>Bought.

>he actually wrote all of that

Top kek, only read the first couple of lines

No one is arguing about the post dude. It probably is just the media being fucks again, but your type is seriously the kike of this board, the leech, the refugee.

>im wrong
i would like a source on that please. Because if its a source like ann coulter saying there is 30 million illegals here boy do i have some sources for you

>voting for your ethnic interests is voting against your best interests

>really curious to know what your ideal picture of america looks like?
>If you say no minorities
Modern genetic science supports that very idea, though.

>flooding the labor market with low wage workers won't drastically deflate wages
It's literally the most basic economic principle, dummy.

Feel free to respond to the rest of what was posted as well.

>Realize no matter what ur skin color is we all have the same goal and that just to be comfy
Race is far more than 'skin color' and the sad, simple fact is everyone but whites and eastern Asians are genetically incapable of maintaining a 'comfy' civilization, and their presence in mass numbers will only destroy a civilized country. If you weren't a racist sack of shit, you could admit that fact.

I don't use reddit but if I did it wouldn't change the validity of my claim.

trixie a shit waifu git better taste

>oh no the wall I voted for them to build is going to be built on the property line that I assumed it would be built on because that's the american/mexican boarder

I WISH I NEVER VOTED TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

> Race is far more than skin color.
> believing that anyone has a genetic ability to "maintain civilization"
> not realizing that the genetic differences that actually separate "races" are so tiny as to be negligible

Wew lad, the libtards aren't too far off the mark when they generalize all Drumpfies as uneducated hicks.

most illegals are in two kinds of work
>farms
>construction
Farm owner literally tried to fill 2000 jobs being farm hands by legal 100% americans and guess what happened?
by the end of the week only 33 remaind out of the 2000
Poor south american people are the only ones who will do farm work and you know it. Fuck off if you think people on farms is fucking up your wage.
>construction
This was a problem until the crackdown that started with bush
Since foremen are now being charged for having illegals the problem of them working construction is dropping significantly
Besides these are blue collar jobs isnt Sup Forums all about STEM and lying to each other about how
"non degenerate" they are?

The process for challenging imminent domain is clear. People do this everyday.

Honestly, in the 5 years I've been a real estate agent, I've never seen the government offer less than 120% of the fair market value of a property on the first offer. I always advise clients to decline the first two offers, which usually gets the government up to 300%.They do this to avoid the litigation costs of a challenge to the amount.

When people challenge the amounts, the government has to pay lawyers to fight the case and it costs the government huge sums to delay projects.

>But your right its the american way to be able to do things like that when it comes to owning a business.

Yeah, it's completely retarded to calculate what is in your best monetary interest and to do that.

Why would someone be a complete piece of shit only trying to make their own life better and not giving a fuck about anything else than short term gain, when they have a chance to improve the lives of everyone in the country?

In related news: It's clear that the people on the border supporting the wall because they believe it is the best for all Americans are completely retarded and stupid, and should rather block it and push for the biggest monetary payout to maximize their personal self-interest.

Why dont we ignore the law, ignore the Will of the People and democracy, and then give free housing, healthcare, and bubble gum to anyone who can make it here, THEN, use government coercion to take more money from the People to pay for it.

Then lets tell them its very important thst they vote, follow all the laws, and pay their taxes.

Leftards: Always using 'racism' to cover up their own anti-democratic authoritarianism.

zzzzzzzzz

So are you suggesting the American electorate should have delivered Hilary Clinton a mandate. Would Hilary's policies have helped these folks?

Like the 4th repost today

Pic related

>pol is cancer

Shocked.

your taking my statement out of context. My point had nothing to do with "mass numbers" of minorities. We dont have mass numbers and our economy isnt crumbling. Your making up false doomsday scenarios and acting like thats whats actually happening right now.

Of course nobody wants to work for minimum wage in slave conditions.

What happens in any job market when employers can't find employees? Do the airlines throw their hands up and decide to use illegal immigrants? Or do they increase the desirability of the job by increasing pay and working conditions.

>against your own best interests
your a dorable

>these companies couldn't exist without slave labor!

maybe they should fail

and whos fault would it be if we got to the point to where employers literally have no choice but illegals? Out of the 316 million americans and maybe at most 10 million of them are illegal do you honestly think something like this would happen?

kys famashamlam

12% of our population is either illegal or directly descended from illegals.

Flooding the labor market with millions of low skill workers hurts everyone. It's very basic supply and demand mechanisms at play.

>.Wew lad, the libtards aren't too far off the mark when they generalize all Drumpfies as uneducated hicks.
>uneducated
The irony of this sentence is crushing.

Where to even start?
>literally using Lewontin's Fallacy as an argument
wew. You have a lot more self education you need to do if you don't want to further embarrass yourself.

> believing that anyone has a genetic ability to "maintain civilization"
Of course they do. Intelligence is a gigantic requirement to maintain modern civilization. Black Africans have ~two standard deviations less average IQ than Western Europeans do. This is colossally significant. That's why they can't build a modern society. There's also much more of course, low impulse control, high propensity to violence (the MAOA1 gene), etc. All of which are overwhelmingly genetic in origin. Learn to science?

> Being a "real estate agent" and not knowing how to spell eminent domain.

we are too big of a country to "let it fail"
And since there is also money to be made in it. The 1% will die before they let it fail

Employers can increase the desirability of a job instead if relying on illegal immigrants. Pay more or make the working conditions more pleasant. This is a problem that every employer has to worry about.

Sorry, desu, I'm a phone poster.

>can't afford to pay people a living wage
>money to be made in it
cognitive dissonance

>or directly descended from illegals
Whats the percentage of those people who are decedents? And furthermore can you tell me whats illegal or bad about those people who were born here to illegal parents? Im pretty sure they are still 100% legal americans

>Be a Liberal
>Be overly emotional
>Believe naive Commie bullshit that the 1% is all evil and need to be taxed, etc.
>Support Illegals because "Muh Feelings." Who cares about background checks anyways?
>Keep supporting illegals, even though the only ones it helps in the end are big corporations.
>Illegals are still Illegal, so they can't get some governmental programs and mooch off the government even more.
>Tax payers pay extra 113 billion a year due to Illegal fags
>Corporations get cheap labor

>We dont have mass numbers
30 million+

>Your making up false doomsday scenarios
Nope. the US has been on a downward slope (especially in purchasing power of the average wage) since the 1960's (when the influx of non-whites began) and showcases virtually all traits of the 'Decline and Fall' stage of a civilization.

>cant afford to pay people a living wage
hold on let me fix this
>refuses to pay people a living wage

ya come talk to me when we arent the most powerful nation in the world. When that happens then i will jump on the whole "the end is near" train

What's bad is that they are only here because their parents broke the law. They are directly benefiting from their parent's crime.

Look at the graph. Illegals coming here directly coincides with the flattening of wage growth in America.

Yeah, they could choose to pay people a living wage and do the right thing for the country, but those fucking dipshits refuse to and only want to act in their own best self interest.

>And furthermore can you tell me whats illegal or bad about those people who were born here to illegal parents?
They're low IQ third world invaders and all-around genetic trash that will only reduce the standard of our country.

Let's assume your assertion is correct, have you considered it's because there's a large pool of people willing to work for below a living wage (illegals)?

So you're essentially arguing against yourself at this point.

so when does the cut off happen? Your grandparents or great grandparents most likely came over here on a boat with no papers. So are you a piece of shit for living the good life in america because of when your ancestors came? Your stupid

>problems don't exist until the (1) next to our name becomes a (2)
>this retarded of an argument is made in 'rebuttal'
I literally don't even. You're so fucking stupid it's painful to see.

Wages haven't grown in 30 years. Decrease the supply of available labor by 20 million illegals and watch as employers start to pay more money to attract the best employees from the limited labor pool.

>so when does the cut off happen?
Groups that aren't third world genetic garbage. Mexicans will destroy this country forever.

My ancestors came here in 1850 at the latest. They all came here LEGALLY.

You are a piece of shit if you come here illegally and uninvited.

>keeping out illegal scum isn't in our own best interest

Okay mate

THEY ARE AMERICANS WHO WAS BORN IN AMERICA WITH AMERICAN EDUCATION WTF ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT
>invaders
and what have you been defending from these hoards of illegals btw? Can you tell me how the scary spooky illegals effect your life on a daily basis? Or do you just ride Trumps cock 24/7 and everything he says you believe no questions asked