White countries for white ppl only...

White countries for white ppl only. Imo white ppl youre just gonna have to move to antartica or some other cold place like siberia where brown ppl dont like to go. Maybe thats what your space nord agarthans did long ago, really makes you think?

And next time. Dont parade that shit around like its the best thing around town. Keep to yourself. Stay humble. Dont send us your missionaries, your crusades. Dont come looking for cheap labor. For slaves. Dont go looking for trouble and there wont be none.

The way I see if globalization is just the result of past. Dont stand on the heads of other men.
Dont abuse your internet connection with hate. For the lulz.

The war is over. Ghost in the shell. Flop.

Hope you like ice fishing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do they always post these albino pictures like they look like white people and not some kind of alien.

You're welcome for improving your quality of life and education by the way dirt man. Try not to destroy the infrastructure we leave you too quickly this time.

Hmm I think you guys are going to have trouble staying quiet. I know your kind very well.

Nice picture haha love it

Do you know not to bite the hand that feeds you too?

Or the niggers can go back to Africa and shitskins back to whatever hole they came from in the middle east

>white people go back to Europe when?

Wtf most of them can pass as Swedes or some shit

“There is nothing more dangerous than to build a society with a large segment of people in that society who feel that they have no stake in it; who feel that that have nothing to lose. People who have stake in their society, protect that society, but when they don't have it, they unconsciously want to destroy it.”

― Martin Luther King Jr.

Could say the same for you.

They arent alone. Their is a lot whites are not being told about their origins. Very hush hush. Yet very obvious once you go looking.

You type like somebody who hasn't even taken an English class outside of Twitter, so your opinion doesn't matter.

Its too late for that now.

Bhatt tribe of pakistan.

You just dont like my opinion because it shatters your world view.

WE WUZ GODDESSES N' SHIEEEEET

we wuz lepers

But all humans evolved from monkeys, so does that make god an ape?

how come you haven't posted any black albinos?
is it because they look like down syndrome whites?

I did tho... sigh.. Here you go again.

Whites didnt come from black albinos. Brown ppl did.

Whites came from brown albinos. The missing hair protein from albinism caused their hair to be straight. Brown ppl basically are black people.

Ehtopians, somalians, and dravidians are lost tribes of africa. And they are all classified as Caucasoid.

Primodial light. The balance. Duality. The splitting of cells. A miracle. The ability to create a stone it cannot lift, and it can lift it at the same time. The force that makes the coin land 50/50. Creativity and knowledge. Female and male energy.

caucasoid

caucasoids

Spreads hate about whites on Sup Forums made by a white person, on the internet made by a white person writes it on his phone/mobile made by whites, lives a good life in America thanks to whites. Still blames/hates whites.

Go be a stupid nigger somewhere else.

Whats the matter? Scared of a little open discussion? Im sorry I didnt realize this was teh reddit safe space. I live a good life in America thanks to my doctor parents. I could be living good in the country I was born if, if white british ppl didint have to go and ruin it. But you know what they say. What goes around comes around.

I do like ice fishing, and the only reason you are alive today is due to our good graces and generosity.

But keep pushing cunt.

>Scared of discussion
is not the same as
>completely uninterested in entertaining "intellectual discourse" with a stupid nigger

Im not pushing. Im just telling you how it is. White supremacy is slain. I watched a black man become president of the Greatest country in the world. 8 Years. What did you do? Did you gas the kikes race war now? Nah. Anders brevik killed 88 white children on some small european island. Dylan roof shot some innocent old black ppl.

You think we are scared? I got some words for you. Paradigm shift. 500 years. Its just your turn now.

inbred brit. The worst of all European genetics. Go see a dentist.

Where did you find this picture of me?

I kid, he looks like me but then we arr rook same amirite Sup Forums?!

on pol

>Scared of a little open discussion?

In a discussion, you try to convince each other's opinion but it's very clear that we both know that whites are more superior than niggers.

>I live a good life in America thanks to my doctor parents.

First of all, how do your 'doctor' parents came to America? Hmm, whites maybe? Second of all, we are on the internet you think I believe a thing what you say about your personal life? Nah, you are just an useless nigger spreading your hatred on Sup Forums. You do this all the time, this ain't the first time I have seen you around and you always use these albino pictures. You have no valid reason to hate on whites, in fact you just want to be white. Jealousy.

>I could be living good in the country I was born if, if white british ppl didint have to go and ruin it.

Niggers fight each other all the time. Black man uses niggers as slaves even in modern days. Don't forget that whites freed more slaves than blacks did. Every race has invaded other countries, maybe open a history book instead of blaming everything on whites.

You're just a sad pathetic troll with an awful life so you blame everything on whites.

We know saying shit like this amongst black seen as funny but your quiet a dumb nigger.

DUUUUDE: Colonize Antarctica. THe environment will kill of the weak ones and the strong will adapt to harsh climate.
>Become Helghan
>Take over world

Why would I want to be white if whiteness is nothing more than albinism, a disease. Why would I be jealous of deficiency. I pity you. Youve been conditioned to breed weak.

duuuude brooooo that didnt work out so well for you last time.

SAGE IN THE OPTIONS

whi' peepo be albinos an' shit. I learned dat from doktor york, who nebber molested 300 of his followers chilluns, dats a lie! oook oook screeeee

melt

A disease is a bad thing, whites, however, are a good thing that happened to humanity. This is a well-known fact and every race knows this, denying this is delusional and stupid. I also love how you, of everything I wrote to you, you only have something to say about me saying

>You have no valid reason to hate on whites, in fact you just want to be white. Jealousy.

You're so pathetic. It isn't even funny anymore but at the end of this thread you are still a whiny, mad, useless nigger and will most likely make a new thread 1 week later.

dey be conditioned too breed weak, so how dey enslave us and create all modern technology doe? how come da Arabs enslave us too? how come da Mongolians and da Zulus and da Turks and da Japanese had empires and conquests if dey ain't white? muh superior black mind better ponder dis before I drink my 40 and pass out

lol wtf does that quote have to do with anything u retarded nigger

albinism and white aren't the same thing. Indian people are caucasian so when they have albinism they might resemble europeans (none of the people you've posted look european though) but albinos have much paler skin then europeans.

tl;dr the people in your pics look exactly like albino indians and would never pass for white

eh on second thought i don't care, keep being a dumb nigger. cause that has always worked out in the end

>Dont go looking for trouble and there wont be none.
Not into history are we? There were numerous serious invasions into Europe before any sort of expansion outward. The Mongols, the Arabs, the Moors, etc. all occurred before White gods ever set foot on shitskin soil.

Poland seems to be the best.

Yeah they need more melanin bred into them lmao.

nah whites started the caste system in india.

That map is not accurate, at least for western Europe. The situation is worst

Being white is more than skin color, skull shape, hair, and eye color, it's cultural. All of these people may be Indo-European, but none of them are white because they are culturally islamic.

"Being white" is just collectively being too ashamed to admit you came from those albino indo-european muslims. Being afraid of the reality, that the human race is connected. Being white is to live a lie. Blissful Ignorance. Its the caste system in hiding.

No, it just means that indo-European people came from india. And that there are still a few of them left in their home region.

Don't see how that changes the fact that whites are objectively superior in every aspect other than smelling like literal shit, which I gaurantee you the guy on the right of your pic does.

>Tmw there are only 53 replies which 22 are of yourself and you already start to ignore certain comments

Just proofs you are full of shit.

if an albino has a child with a non-albino and the child is not born with albinism, it will not have lighter skin because of the albino parent.

your just another broken home billy lashing out at the internet. Another white beta. lonely motherfucker.

I have a hottie white gf :^)

Oh yea youre soo supierior. Too bad the color of your skin couldnt stop your whore of a mother from filing divorce broken home billy. Too bad your skin didnt count where it mattered Albino.

Your so mad colgate. Pol will never fix your parents marraige.

WRONG.

its biologically impossible. And she's the same colour as her father anyway.

We also know, thanks to biology, that europeans didn't come from india. Most european genes don't even come from indo-europeans.

Why is the energy spectrum of a free particle not quantized?

fuck you Jose, you have to go back now.

Nah I got you and you know it. Shes way lighter.

Watch last min of this video. Shit yourself. Your world is fake, and its crumbling.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

yet another example of how your are wrong. You have been fed lies. Divided and conquered. Nationalism you want albino. Nah. You gonna get freed from the matrix willingly or unwillingly.

>Why is the energy spectrum of a free particle not quantized?
Oh wowowowow You must be intellucatually superior neckbeard fedora.

Let me tell you racist shitstains something important. Karma has come for your heads.

Youre gonna feel all the pain you inflicted on my planet. You want race realism? Nah albino, you wanna keep hiding. But I see you.

Fuck you and your're fake new I hope you die in a pit of shit ;P

Well it's not exactly fair, because albinos always look sick/ill even most white European ones.

Jesus.. how comeonly caucasians look almost acceptable as albinos? that is just horrific.

Because melanin was bred into them. They very thing you racists hate. ITs inside you. The very best parts of you.

I know where your birthmarks and freckles come from.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q

Ghandi was a rapist. Indians are betrayers to their own brothers. Karma will come make them pay the price of greed.

>Ghandi was a rapist

Nigger are you fucking high on kush?