youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12686724
vimeo.com/211506095#t=47s
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MjpHbUQGqvU
youtube.com/watch?v=AKG6h9KKvV8
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/5/steve-bannon-says-role-was-de-operationalize-nsc-a/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"TRUMP LOSES MY VOTE AND SUPPORT"/
archive.is/LhRdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a woovement

where were you when Trump became a neocon?

Yes it is

Reposting

strawpoll.me/12686724

I'm glad Trump is going to take out Assad.

Someone explain how removing Bannon from NSC isn't fucking stupid.

All of last thread all I got in response to this question was STOP QUESTIONING TRUMP YOU SHILL TRUST HIM

I'll wait.

Impeach Rice when?

AWOO~!
vimeo.com/211506095#t=47s

Post /ywn/ libshits totally forget about this gas attack in a week like they forget about everything.

>when you sign up for the senate intelligence committee to investigate election tampering thinking you'll be looking into Trump-Russian collusion but then as more evidence surfaces the focus of the investigation shifts almost entirely to the Obama administration abusing the intelligence agencies to spy on the opposing political party's

THE END IS NYE

>tfw clover won't load Sup Forums

He's literally still there

Post that Russian Joe picture

why is Trump so god damn naive to Neo-Cons?

They literally tried to fuck him over and he is still forgiving its fucking retarded

>Bannon was put on the NSC’s “Principals Committee” as a check on former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn to make sure Flynn carried through with a directive to depoliticize the NSC, a senior administration official told Fox News.

>"[Obama administration National Security Adviser] Susan Rice operationalized the NSC during the last administration," Bannon said in a statement. "I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. [National Security Adviser] General [H.R.] McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function."

>Bannon only attended one meeting of the Principals Committee and Flynn was fired from his role in mid February after misleading Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had with a Russian official.

>With McMaster replacing Flynn, Trump saw no need for Bannon to stay on the committee as a check on Flynn, the official said.

>Bannon is still permitted to go to NSC meetings.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html

>Can still go to meetings
>Still retains highest security clearance

heh
more like african GAY parrot

Trump effusively praising Gary (((Cohn))) who's standing over his shoulder during the interview. Along with Jared and Ivanka, he is one of Trump's most influential advisers. Maggie (((Haberman))) of the NY Times gushing over him. Makes me sick.

>Shills still desperately grasping at muh war against Syria

So this is the power of Brock's Russia/fake wiretaps narrative getting BTFO

This fucking health care bill won't die. They're adding amendments to it tomorrow.

That's what i want to know, is there a timeline for a eventual senate appearance , or an indictment ?

This shit is so good, i want to now what'll happen next !

Literally, as in today

Poland and Hungary are going to leave the EU in a few weeks.
youtube.com/watch?v=MjpHbUQGqvU

that should be obvious at this point

> it's explained in every single fucking thread
> hey, someone explain this to me

piss off shill

stop using literal-who blue checkmark lefties as proofs

i am going to be honest here

while,i would be very very disappointed if trump went full retard with Syria(which i really don't think he will)

i still wouldn't stop supporting him...nope,can't give liberal faggots the satisfaction

won't do it

I am not a concern shill or anything like that, but what the fuck is up with Bannon being removed? He was the most radical person in the White House and was /ourguy/. The fuck is going on? Is Trump caving in to the globalist swine like Goldman Sachs faggot (((Cohn))) and his son in law (((Kushner)))? The fuck. We need to tell Trump that we want campaign Trump back, not globalist cock sucker Trump.

>put Bannon on the NSC to remove leakers and any other traitors
>he finishes his
>remove him from the NSC so he can focus on other work
He's there to do Trumps dirty work.

REKT

liberal """women""" are so ugly.

As opposed to using the NYT and Politico. Gas yourself.

Can you tell me how things are substantially different now that he's not there? He's still a top advisor and still effectively doing the same things.

Not in the slightest.

The Supreme Court is made up of a bunch of old farts. 2 of them are ~80 who were Democrat nominated. A lot can happen in 4 years, and if Trump manages to keep his supporters until then it would be an 8 year term; a decade is practically all that those two Justices have. Democrats do not want Republicans being allowed to auto-vote a nominee in.

By the way, this goes beyond Supreme Court nominees. If Democrats prove they are unwilling to cooperate with Gorgonzola (I can't spell his name fuck it), somebody they admit is qualified and a worthy pick, then Republicans see that as a sign that Democrats will never vote in favor of anything Trump related. That means Republicans will just flat out ignore the other parties and go straight to passing laws through any loopholes necessary. This means no compromises.

Democrats are fucking stupid if they filibuster this nomination. Nearly everybody agrees to just suck it up and let Trump have his nominee pass.

I hope they are not serious

>Makes me sick.

Unironically taking a job where your employers openly call you a nerd virgin pretty clearly establishes that you were already sick.

okay

>tfw no continental army gf

>Shills cheering that Bannon is off NSC
>He went to an NSC meeting today

Trump is high on the Kush.

Republicans are retarded, but Democrats unironically want us dead. It would suck if Trump starts backtracking on campaign promises, but christ look at the alternative. I just have to hope this is all rhetoric, this feels a lot like the amnesty Don shilling and that went nowhere fast.

Kek, that cunt is terrible. I don't know why Trump would even talk to her except to humiliate her. Which is reason enough.

Reminder that, according to Ted, there will be another vacancy next summer.
digits for ginsburg

There is no source. They're trying hard to push that there is division within Trump core but they fail to understand two things:

1) Trump allows for a healthy amount of competition within his orgs
2) Trump doesn't allow for disloyalty and fires on sight.

1 + 2 means all this "Jared v. Bannon" is more likely than not bullshit and also that's not leftypol raiding us right now but a group both deeply invested in hating Jared and supporting Iranian ambitions in the ME.

Trump got elected on a "America first" platform and was also a strong critic of Obama appeasing Iran. There is nothing right now indicating Trump gives the slightest fuck about the Syrian conflict except for some pre written words but make no mistake: he doesn't support Assad and never did.

He doesn't oppose him either but for sure he didn't rag on Iran the whole campaign and vowed not to let the establish hegemony in the ME only to become friends with them after elected.

Tomorrow subject will shift to China and Gorsuch. Weather the storm and its front just passed.

>Peace for Isreal
war for America
>Peace for Isreal
war for America
>Peace for Isreal
war for America
>Peace for Isreal
war for America
>Peace for Isreal
war for America
>Peace for Isreal
war for America

Why?

>Mike DeBenis

fug

REEE

WHY WON'T TRUMP DISAVOW MORGOTH

SAURON HACKED THE ELECTION

GALADRIEL NEEDS TO TAKE IN MORE ORCISH REFUGEES

if what some posted about cohn wanting to bring back Glass–Steagall is true...

he's /our guy/ as fuck

They're just following their script and getting paid for posting shit-tier pastas. I feel bad for them more than anything, eapecially since David Brock is now pursuing a policy of trying to impeach a president with no legal justification. They'll all be in jail soon.

F

Trump needs to do audio interviews
Transcripts don't do him any justice

"Washington is Hollywood for ugly people"

>shills and assorted faggots thinking Trump has been stumped or played
They've learned nothing since June 16,2015

yea...i mean,we don't really have a choice either way

The only shill here is you if you think getting involved in regime change, yet again, is a good idea. That's okay though, I'll just wait for you to reeeeee at me and accuse me of being a shill because we can't question Trump when he does anything apparently.

Here fags, in Bannon own words [1], first party account (not """sources"""). Anyone saying otherwise is obviously shilling.

> White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon said Wednesday he was removed from a permanent seat on the National Security Council because it was no longer in danger of being “operationalized” for non-security purposes, as he asserted was the case under former Obama national security adviser Susan E. Rice.

> Mr. Bannon, who was taken off the NSC by President Trump, said new national security adviser H.R. McMaster “has returned the NSC to its proper function.”

[1] washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/5/steve-bannon-says-role-was-de-operationalize-nsc-a/

Exactly what I thought. Thank you portubro.

Could you please repeat that, except with Harry Potter references so I can understand?

All this right here.

This was Trump's reaction to the Syria attack. Assad is toast.

Also:

>Bannon was put on the NSC’s “Principals Committee” as a check on former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn to make sure Flynn carried through with a directive to depoliticize the NSC, a senior administration official told Fox News.

>"[Obama administration National Security Adviser] Susan Rice operationalized the NSC during the last administration," Bannon said in a statement. "I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. [National Security Adviser] General [H.R.] McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function."

>Bannon only attended one meeting of the Principals Committee and Flynn was fired from his role in mid February after misleading Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had with a Russian official.

>With McMaster replacing Flynn, Trump saw no need for Bannon to stay on the committee as a check on Flynn, the official said.

>Bannon is still permitted to go to NSC meetings.

>Can still go to meetings
>Still retains highest security clearance

TRUMP LOSES MY VOTE AND SUPPORT IF HE GOES FOR REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA. THAT IS A BRIDGE TO FAR THERE I SAID IT.

>ib4 shill

>There is nothing right now indicating Trump gives the slightest fuck about the Syrian conflict
You're being disingenuous about this. He's openly said that he's changed his mind about Assad and members of his cabinet have made a public call for action against Assad even going as far as unilateral action. There's plenty of reason to be uneasy about his current stance. It's not just a meme.

Good.

Or if you're an ignorant Muslim Savage who is probably already dead from handling sarin-soaked corpses like an idiot

SORRY I'M AN INTELLECTUAL

TOLKIEN REFERENCES ONLY

>tfw she'll never wrap her legs around your throat and growl that not filling her vagina with cum is sexual taxation without representation before biting your neck until it bleeds

KEK

It is most dangerous to be complacent and blindly not criticize legitimate concerns because of 4d memes taking care of itself. especially now. need memes and infographs about Kushner and remind how close he is to trump.
also
sup, lee stranahan?

Ah yes, President "Chlorine Gas is Suddenly the Ultimate Evil" Trump, who during his campaign advocated the very tactics (the wanton destruction of your enemy's family's lives and livelihoods) Assad is utilizing. But it's worse because it's some shit I could cook up in my bathroom that burns your lungs out as opposed to just a bomb or a torture shack.

B-But i'm not a teen/early 20's person so I didn't read or care about that slags books

Gotta get the latest version nigga

No that was a blend of shills and blindly loyal redditors who want to kill assad because he is a professional baby gasser. Stand for your beliefs.

>1 + 2 means all this "Jared v. Bannon" is more likely than not bullshit and also that's not leftypol raiding us right now but a group both deeply invested in hating Jared and supporting Iranian ambitions in the ME.

Things can get more complicated when it's family.

Also, I hate Jared Kushner. I think you're insane to be alright with having a kike so close to a president that's made the promises Trump has.

and conservative women are hot. is there a scientific explanation for this?

Night night, /ptg/. DON'T LET THE SHILLS BITE!

Yes..no,no! Be nice user.

>mfw

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"TRUMP LOSES MY VOTE AND SUPPORT"/
What did the shill mean by this?

>1 post by this id
uh ok shill thanks i guess

Hot girls get patriarchs

Why is she so cute holy shit

anyone got that link that says what the president's schedule is tomorrow? king chink coming to town

I just downloaded it from F Droid.

>I don't talk about it
Wew assad is safe
Trump is focusing on China

Not yet, but the research is promising

Attractive women like patriarchy because they can fuck patriarchs. Ugly women screech muh soggy knees and demand affirmative action via feminism.

He's definitely blaming Assad, but at the same time he isn't saying anything about what, if anything, his response is going to be. He blames Obama more than anyone, which is pretty funny. Maybe he's planning on blowing up the island Obama is hiding out on right now, for all we know.

Guys, I'm worried here. I live in Beleriand, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Morgoth and Sauron signs. Not a single Trump sign.

Can he even win Middle Earth or any of the surrounding constituent counties of Arda? Should we just give up now?

OT: I don't remember how to filter threads in the catalog. How do I do it? tia

archive.is/LhRdk
interdasting article.

LOL

He's just falling in line with the real sovereign's agenda, who knows how he was co-opted it is clear he was. That statement was completely out of character

10:00 am || Receives the daily intelligence briefing
Noon || Departs White House
2:35 pm || Arrives West Palm Beach
6:30 pm || With the first lady, has dinner with President Xi Jinping and Madame Peng Liyuan of China; Mar-a-Lago

All times Eastern

>Trump got elected on a "America first" platform and was also a strong critic of Obama appeasing Iran. There is nothing right now indicating Trump gives the slightest fuck about the Syrian conflict except for some pre written words but make no mistake: he doesn't support Assad and never did.
>He doesn't oppose him either but for sure he didn't rag on Iran the whole campaign and vowed not to let the establish hegemony in the ME only to become friends with them after elected.

All of this

nite nite user

guys I need advice

how do I stop being a useless piece of shit? I promise if you can somehow cure my problem I'll be a force for good in the world.

Gas this!
*unzips cannister*

Kushner is a problem however you spin it. There IS a battle between the nationalist wing of Trump's people (Bannon, Miller, Priebus(?), and formerly Navarro) and the globalist wing (Cohn, Kushner, Ivanka). Kushner is not good. At all. I want him gone ASAP. Plus, Roger Stone is saying that Kushner is the one leaking all this shit about Bannon.