Trudeau for treason! Isis at the airport

youtu.be/S2AKUT-QbMU

Get this fucker out of office...every canadian needs to start watching footage from the house of commons and see what we aren't allowed to vote on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3elaOU2FQA
youtube.com/watch?v=SOwM9UT5_5E
youtube.com/watch?v=IIeFYZ-zet0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumperoooodle

Here's some words of wisdom for you comment posting idiots. You people think your opinions are so important and that you possess some natural-born expertise. But take it from ME, a REAL expert, when I say your comments are even more stupider than you people making them. Now I have a lot of experience, so when I say something, it counts. That's because I'm very important and I know what I'm talking about, unlike feeble-minded you. I see you want to retort by posting a reply, do you? PSHAW!!! You can't post a reply to me because you're speechless, and you're too AFRAID. Besides, no one wants to hear your stupidness anyway.

Do you know who I am? I have 9 black belts, 15 Masters degrees and a PhD in Applied Arithmetic. That's right, you know I'm way better than you, and all my fans and supporters will gladly tell you how great and awesome I am! Have you seen my power level? It's over 9000! You know what that means? It means I have more than 9000 units of POWER. It also puts my total adjusted force rating at 22000! That's more than triple, so you don't want to make me mad because anger is my middle name, and I have the legal right to sexually harass you.

Remember: He who laughs last, laughs last. So, go ahead, I dare you to write a reply to my comment. I DOUBLE dare you to write a reply to my comment. But I know you won't reply to my comment because you're all too AFRAID.

Lol 2 deep 4 me

Is it happening, are canadians finally waking up?

Not going to happen. And even if it did, another retard with a different colored advertisement banner will just replace the one that got "tried."

Nope.

>the 'because it's 2015' clip

Another video showing just how out of touch Justin Trudeau really is. youtube.com/watch?v=T3elaOU2FQA

Best of luck leafs, it's about time.

>Nope.
Oh well it seems atleast SOME of the politicians in canada are starting to wake up.

every time I see that I just want to punch my screen

Canada is too far cucked to vote out that weak faggot. I'm amazed they aren't in the same cesspool as Sweden.

>a faggot posts a long, self absorbed autistic sperging post out of boredom, and expects us to care

Have fun with your anime collectible figurines, fagnon.

>I'm amazed they aren't in the same cesspool as Sweden.

Well they have a quite higher population than sweden so the effect of immigration etc. takes longer i guess.

Holy fuck do I hate this faggot. Nothing fucking triggers me like this mudslime cocksucker

Used to have more straight talk than this 2015 dance around every question faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=SOwM9UT5_5E

AHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

They are not. Look, I am glad you are trying to be optimistic, but don't waste it on something that won't happen, that can't happen literally because it defies the facts of reality.

The government is run by retards who literally get told what to do by retard-loving slackjawed boomers who tremble at the thought of having someone with a functioning brain in control.

it's amazing how forgettable he seems now

he had 0 public persona/image at all

maybe that's just relative to photo-op trudeau

fuck yeah pierre is my boy!

I want to bang Rona. Is that wrong?

We are heading there, big time. Our population grew by a 10th of a percent in refugees alone during 2016. 300k immigrants in total, 1% population growth in 1 year. I'm scared papi

>Remember: He who laughs last, laughs last
Fuck. It's true.

Harper just didn't seem to be putting on a goddamn show all the time, but the public doesn't give a shit about being humble or genuineness. The instatweetbook public wants a fake plastic leader for their fake plastic selves, fuck em.

u r a nigger faggot cuck

gppd dare ustupid miger gfagget

youtube.com/watch?v=IIeFYZ-zet0&feature=youtu.be

check out this bombardier shit

He'll be gone in two years, senpai. His voter base is tenuous as fuck... He only won because he managed to snag right of center conservatives and far left progressives.

Both are unhappy with him and at the very least he's going to be holding on to a minority government, at worst the Liberals will be knocked back down to third place.

That's got to be some of the most pathetic shit I've ever seen.

would you care to elaborate?