Reminder Shills are trying to divide Sup Forums and the Donald

Don't let them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY
twitter.com/girlposts/status/849424609250291713
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think people underestimate how influential the_donald really is. The amount of help the_donald has given Trump is amazing, more than other candidates got from multiple superpacs. Sup Forums, which is almost entirely recycled r/the_DonaId memes has basically taken over Sup Forums. At one stage Trump was a complete joke on Sup Forums, now the pro-Trump Sup Forums board has like 100k posters, all thanks to the_donald's influence.

>w-we're not cancer you're just a shill
fuck off

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

go back to TD you fucking chimp. your so black you can leave fingerprints on charcoal. your darker then under the bed. your so black your purple

>thinking drump was anything more then election lulz for Sup Forums

he turned out to be a neocon kike, just like anyone with half a brain expected.

Fuck off.
As much as I hate those horsefuckers, the /mlpol/ merger revealed how much better the board gets when all the r/the_donald newfags are gone.

I hope you get kiked by compound interest

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

The donald and pol forever shariablue

Americas Canada, come to potatohoe and fight me irl

>go back to TD you fucking chimp. your so black you can leave fingerprints on charcoal. your darker then under the bed. your so black your purple
keep up your silly divide and conquer tactics shill, no one's falling for it

Plus, its not like we are all not fighting for the same goal

AND whether you fuckers want to admit it or not, most of you have a reddit account.

I'm sick of all the fucking fake acting.

Tbh I'm sick of fucking everybody

Day of the rake when?

>implying the donald has any goal outside of fellating the cheeto lord
They also unironically support israeli jews.

Don't worry about it leaf. They just want to divide pol and the donald so they can't spread memes as well.

I would love to be divided from reddit. I ain't Shia, the shills can divide to their heart's content.

The donald just steals Sup Forums memes anyway, good riddance fuckin normies.

horsefuckers revealed the truth

you need to go back

don't we love our subreddit folks?

based pede maga clinton is a rapist XD

Reminder, I am the king of this bitch.

Seriously, didn't you guys all want Ron Paul in 08 and 12? And he didn't get elected.

The_donald convinced millions of people to vote for Trump.

pol and the donald are the same.

first will be war against assad next will be war against russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY

Newfags can fuck off too.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING NIGGER IN A MAGA HAT. FUCKING BASED

Shut the fuck up OP you fucking kike. I'll do what I want.

fuck you, cockmongler

Disgusting, but true sadly. April fools was good in the way it exposed all the donald invaders.

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US

I'm sure the redditors will take you.

>twitter.com/girlposts/status/849424609250291713
those hips man, muh dik.

wops dont know what that twitter link is.

>posting on the_cuck

Since t_D is mostly comprised of normies, of COURSE we would be annoyed. As normies (and non-critical worshippers) they don't really add anything of value to threads, aside from the occasional coherent opinion from time to time (which is rare). 95% of the time, they get baited by shills and shriek like banshees. I understand, and to an extent appreciate their entry level redpilling power (more like a pinkpill desu) but they need to go back to t_D if they want to behave they way they do.

Listen, you son of a bitch. What the fuck is your problem? You wanna sit there and say you be all god damned fucking dividing me? You get in my face with that, and I'll beat your ass. You god damned son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fuckin' god damned fucker.
LISTEN, FUCK HEAD! YOU HAVE FUCKIN' CROSSED A LINE!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR GOD DAMNED FUCKIN' HEAD!!! STOP PUSHIN' YOUR SHIT!!!!

lol ok alex jones

The way the burgers divide is retarded.

You HAVE to go back.