Murderer Mom Raised Unprecented 35Mil Bail With A Little Help From China!

nydailynews.com/news/national/mom-accused-killing-kids-father-raises-record-35m-bail-article-1.3023743

SAN FRANCISCO — A California woman accused of killing the father of her two children is expected to be released from jail Thursday after posting an unprecedented $35 million bail raised by wealthy friends, family and business associates with ties to China.

Tiffany Li, 31, is backed by a consortium of people tied to her mother who have raised $4 million cash and pledged $61 million in San Francisco Bay Area property. California courts require twice the bail amount if property is used instead of cash.

Li's attorney Geoff Carr says Li and her mother were born in China, where the mother was financially successful in the construction industry. Carr says Li and her mother are naturalized U.S. citizens.

Carr said all defendants except those accused of death penalty-eligible crimes are entitled to "reasonable bail."

The $35 million bail is the highest ever in San Mateo County's history, a county official said.

San Mateo District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said he's concerned Li is a flight risk and is disappointed the judge didn't set the bail even higher. His office asked for a $100 million bail.

"If convicted she faces the rest of her life in prison," Wagstaffe said. "That's plenty enough incentive to flee back to her native China."

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7news.com/news/timeline-millbrae-man-keith-greens-murder-case/1362720/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>born in china

DEPORT THEM ALL

BUILD A WALL

>Keith Green, 27 killed last year
>he dated a yellow bitch 3 years older than him

Can you be any more beta?

Reminds me of that democrat chink was selling assault rifles to the triads

The dead guy was probably a leftist. The state gets $35 million when she jams back to China. We don't have to pay for her incarceration costs and trial. It's a win win

Here are all three suspects.

abc7news.com/news/timeline-millbrae-man-keith-greens-murder-case/1362720/

Yeah I need to get into property investment.

Hey, we're down two chinks, and up 35 million in municipal funds

This is the victim, Keith Green.

jesus christ

>Carr says the people who posted Li's bail believe she is innocent and will not flee. If she does go on the lam, the court can confiscate the property and cash.
Wait, so the court doesn't get the cash or property yet? How does this work?

What uses does bails get?

i believe bail means court temporarily holds the money, if she is innocent, she gets her money back.

>poltards don't even know how bail works
>these are the people participating in your average "politics" thread

How could Tasty Steve fall so low.

Oh fuck it's real. Fuck this whole group.

So the Chinese woman married a black dude, and killed him with her two black boyfriends.

bbc makes chinks go crazy

The victim is also some bigger-blooded spic mullatto mongrel.

So basically a chink woman with taste for ghetto trash has kids with one then fucks two others and gets them to murder the first one.

then same people who spout SHILL so fucking much

kek, it's like they are a gang but everyone has to be a different type of minority

The one on the left was her boyfriend.

Why can't white and asian women stop getting blacked?

And you wonder why the majority of other asians regard them mainland fucks equivalent to an asian negroid...
bbc has made all of /pol obsessed and crazy. its a fucking fetish that needs to be stomped out of US.

>wiggers are black

Sup Forums is this desperate to avoid accepting that there are trashy, worthless whites that go out of their way to "negroize" their appearance.

I don't get it.
Why does the U.S allow possible murderers to be bailed out?

So you can buy justice then. GG fags.

clusterfuck of the highest proportions

gorgeous women like that cant help themselves!

every time

rice people also can't resist the BBC

why are all high IQ people obsessed with BBC?

Is BBC the most intelligent fetish?

Truly the thinking man's fetish

>spics are into cucking

Insecure white boy detected

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html

Why aren't you into big black cock? Are you dumb or something you low IQ subhuman?

greasy spic and "we're white too" spic

Inb4 the based "sink the chinks" poster

any korean woman that dates a black guy is so low, no korean man would ever touch her again if they found out. They have a slang word for them, it is like a Kimbap chaser/lover or something. Kimbap being the long dark sushi rolls koreans eat.

For all of you that dont know the Li family's roots can be traced back to Chou dynasty china. They are the asian equivalent to 100 Rothschild households and I believe the most powerful family on the planet

WE WUZ CHANGZ

>263 years
Why do amerifats go for stupidly large numbers?
Just say "life without parole" like a civilised society and not a Michael Bay movie

>tfw too intelligent to stop watching my wife fuck niggers

It's to deter a smartarse jewish lawyer from even begining to contest the verdict. It's not worth the paperwork for them to attempt merely hacking off a decade here and there.

This. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

>Americans are so mongrelised now that they think a half black guy is white.

Do you think he was such a dedicated wigger that he permed his hair?

>Look at authors wikipedia looking for brackets
>Not enough info, but discover she has written for Salon
>Salon

I knew I'd find something.

They get 70 million

The guy was probably a felon. Nothing of value was loss.

shaun king

O U R S T R E N G T H