They're going after our man Jordan Peterson lads

Time to educate these little punks.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/849002442641608704

Jesus, that article...
I drive on highways next to these people. I'm a little terrified.

>Their hate and ignorance will always find a way to trump your smart ideas
those are funny words for logic and wit

>pejoratives are now genders

Silly SJWs.

>if someone says they're not right wing, that only further PROVES they must be right wing
uh...

>it's not about free speech

That's where you're fucking wrong, kiddo.

Need to sort themselves out desu

>Time to educate these little punks.
Links to twitter.
Get blown, leaflet.

pretty close to "shitlord"

I am not a billionaire with a gigantic dick, a private jet, and a solid gold lakehouse :^)

this one is pretty clever propaganda
>
but this? does this actually make sense to them? these people are retarded.

Now the Left sees what it is like when institutional academia (tenure, bitchezzz) doesn't agree with them.

Literally ONE tenured professor in the humanities who dares to speak out against the death cult and look at how they react.

Peterson has said that if you speak truely, the best possible outcome is that one that happens, even if that doesn't turn it that way in this moment

After his grants have been revoked and stuff, I wonder how he feels. I wanted to hear a statement from him because it's kinda mayor

>always accuse your enemy,of what you're doing
someone should make some counter-posters and put them besides those for mass triggering

Did anyone else have difficulty reading this? I'm fine if you call me a retard - I very well may be - but it was just incredibly difficult to parse the (random interjections) they - threw into - their sentences about (muppet man).

My guess, going off what he has said in the past, is that he can at least see he's doing something right, he's provoked a reaction, and not the kind of reaction where they sit down and talk with you. This kind of reaction is when you stumble upon a door that someone wants to keep closed.

>Transpeople exist.
True, but I'm starting to feel that it might be best if we made them not exist.

he gets half a million in online donations each year

Can my preferred pronoun be "master"? Then every time somebody addresses me with a pronoun they will have to say "master"?

>user made a post, where master said...

and he spends it.

Is freedom of speech/expression really such a hard concept to grasp?

Someone disagreeing with you is not erasing freedom of expression. You forcing other people to adhere to your opinions on the other hand is.

I liked him until he attacked mgtow with leftist rhetoric

Sure massa

The problem with this is that Peterson has said REPEATEDLY that if you're trans and you present as your desired gender (f.e. a man in a dress) he has no problem calling you "she". What he's consistently condemned is the bullshit, non-scientific, unproven garbage of calling someone "they", "zhi", "hir", "durr" or "hurr" or whichever other million pronouns.

There's no such thing as a gender non-binary. I shouldn't be forced by law to have to call you what YOU want. Hate speech legislation is meant so that I CAN'T call you Nigger, not so that I HAVE to call you African American.

Wait, I think "His Majesty" is better. I should go with that one instead. Can I get professors to call me that then?

And the main problem is that with other minority groups, hate speech works differently because you have to target them specifically, you HAVE to call a Jew a Kike, or a priest a pedophile, or a black a nigger. With these SJWs the danger lies in the fact that you don't have to call them something INSULTING so that they can argue that you are willingly trying to hurt them. That's why Bill C-16 is a fucking problem.

if you're from spain and you call niggers african americans, you're a fucking moron

Also, you don't HAVE to call them that, you can't call them nigger

>Also, you don't HAVE to call them that, you can't call them nigger

That is the point he was making. Practise your English, Poirot.

This doesn't apply to Spain, you fucking spastic, and neither is Jordan Peterson Spanish, who'da thunk it?

go right ahead calling your blacks whatever slur is deemed racist there and see what happens.

These laws aren't specifically american.

Did you get enough sleep today? I'm not arguing laws don't apply here, you fantastical moron, what I'm saying is that Americans (and other countries) are passing legislation that regulates discrimination and hate speech against people based on gender identity, the problem is that "hate speech" is a pretty vague concept when you get into the realm of gender identity, because a transgender SJW will claim it's hate speech that I don't use their pronouns.

>this doesn't apply to spain

Get the fuck out of here, you inauthentic bastard.

I was talking about Bill C-16 you retard, which is the one that was modified to add transgender people in hate speech laws in a very vague way, me being Spanish has nothing to do with this, and it doesn't apply to Spain because I was talking specifically about a Canadian piece of legislation in a thread about the guy criticising the particular piece of legislation. Kys.

>A literal page of just juvenile namecalling.
>Him not using pronouns is just a minute footnote on his philosophies and ideas.

It's like they haven't even scoped out their enemy.

These posters are what happens when no one is allowed to tell you your work is retarded and gay.