www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/02/28/look-bit-more-closely-white-helmets-oscar-win-under-fire
archive.fo/dw0Za
libyancivilwar.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/idlib-cw-false-flag-covers-for-islamist.html
almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/04/syria-gas-attack-nine-children-among-least-35-people-reported/
bmj.com/content/352/bmj.i1831
heatst.com/world/doctor-accused-of-kidnapping-western-journalists-helped-by-uk-charity/
twitter.com/maytham956/status/849345046696644610
twitter.com/AliHa_97/status/849330127871803393
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-chemical-weapons-militants-use-mustard-gas-against-syrian-forces-in-battle-for-deir-ez-zor-a6969186.html
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/849206791275659264
twitter.com/netanyahu/status/849254117302296576?__hstc=143095274.60add24291389e1c8ccfd9b08532235f.1480948899861.1491223936684.1491320807281.7&__hssc=143095274.1.1491320807281&__hsfp=24675182
youtube.com/watch?v=h3Z-mE3-BKM
strawpoll.me/12687453
observer.com/2017/04/cia-plotting-against-president-donald-trump-central-intelligence-agency/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AWOO~

do NOT sexualize the awoo dog

I agree

>bannon out
>trump takes bait on false flag in syria

officially disappointed in trump for the first time

I've lost all faith in Trump after he said he wanted to go to war with Syria.

I miss a real president. I miss Obama

So it wasn't proven assad did the chemical attacks but everyone is saying so? Why? I don't think Assad would be that retarded to do that shit

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 6, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will participate in the Wounded Warrior Project Soldier Ride. The President will then receive his daily intelligence briefing. In the afternoon, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews en route to West Palm Beach, Florida. In the evening, the President and the First Lady will have dinner with President Xi Jinping and Madame Peng Liyuan of China.

8:55AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the Wounded Warrior Project Soldier Ride
10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing
12:00PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews
12:20PM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route to West Palm Beach, Florida
2:35PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in West Palm Beach, Florida
6:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY have dinner with President Xi Jinping and Madame Peng Liyuan of China

SPICE GAGGLE:
Washington, D.C. to West Palm Beach, Florida Press Secretary Sean Spicer will gaggle aboard Air Force One

>Bannon was put on the NSC’s “Principals Committee” as a check on former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn to make sure Flynn carried through with a directive to depoliticize the NSC, a senior administration official told Fox News.

>"[Obama administration National Security Adviser] Susan Rice operationalized the NSC during the last administration," Bannon said in a statement. "I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. [National Security Adviser] General [H.R.] McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function."

>Bannon only attended one meeting of the Principals Committee and Flynn was fired from his role in mid February after misleading Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had with a Russian official.

>With McMaster replacing Flynn, Trump saw no need for Bannon to stay on the committee as a check on Flynn, the official said.

>Bannon is still permitted to go to NSC meetings.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html

>Can still go to meetings
>Still retains highest security clearance

Man, you guys are really smart. Every time someone baits, they always get responses. Great stuff.

Let's make one thing clear you fucking shills. Until trump actually invades Syria it is all pure speculation so shut your god damn mouths in the mean time.

>sister in background getting raped by nigger
OH YEAH MAGA! TRUMP! SHILLS BTFO!
>john mccain personally drags you to the front lines
PRAISE KEK MAGA GLOBALISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>steve bannon is executed on live tv by kushner
5D CHESS!!!
>ivanka orders all men to be castrated and wear dresses
I LOVE YOU TRUMP!!! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!! SJWS BTFO!
>kushner orders all whites to be put in camps
BASED TRUMP SAVING THE WHITE RACE!!

>Ainsley calls Assad evil
Dropped

Is Trump getting dominated by neocons? Is Bannon losing ground?

Help me Sup Forums

(((white helmets))) propaganda so yes, it was a false flag

MORNING REMINDER

THERE ARE A LOT OF CONCERN SHILLS AND TROLLS FROM /sg/

TRUST TRUMP ON THIS SYRIA SHIT

If he implies that regime change in Syria is good it's merely 4D Chess don't doubt Trump. If Trump says Assad must go, then he must go. We need to trust trump no matter what. DONT LET THEM DIVIDE US.

HEY FRENCH ANONS YOU STARTED THIS WHOLE MESS WITH CREATING THE SYRIA MEME YOU SHOULD SOLVE IT WITH YOUR MILITARY.

fuck off back to the_donald

MORNINGS REALLY ARE BETTER WITH FRIENDS

Tv show hosts are saying Assad did it. Trump hasn't officials condemned the person responsible.

So it looks like Bannon was president the ENTIRE TIME. Now that he's gone, trump looks like a helpless fool. We need Obama back.

TRUTH is what people believe it is.
Reality doesn't matter.

This is the narrative.
This is how it will go.

>White Helmets: youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4 sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/02/28/look-bit-more-closely-white-helmets-oscar-win-under-fire
>Journalist Feras Karam: archive.fo/dw0Za
>Strange injuries on the deceased children: libyancivilwar.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/idlib-cw-false-flag-covers-for-islamist.html
>250 missing in ISIS controlled area: almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/
>Doctor Shajul Islam: telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/04/syria-gas-attack-nine-children-among-least-35-people-reported/
>Doctors terrorist acts: bmj.com/content/352/bmj.i1831
>Charity accused of defrauding refugee funds to support Doctor Shajul: heatst.com/world/doctor-accused-of-kidnapping-western-journalists-helped-by-uk-charity/
>White Helmets receiving hazmat gear designed for sarin nerve gas one month before: twitter.com/maytham956/status/849345046696644610
>ISIS testing sarin nerve gas on rabbits: twitter.com/AliHa_97/status/849330127871803393
>ISIS using chemical warfare (mustard gas) against Syrian forces: independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-chemical-weapons-militants-use-mustard-gas-against-syrian-forces-in-battle-for-deir-ez-zor-a6969186.html
>White Helmets using no skin protective gear while treating sarin infected patients at "ground zero": twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/849206791275659264
>Netanyahu calling for action minutes after the event: twitter.com/netanyahu/status/849254117302296576?__hstc=143095274.60add24291389e1c8ccfd9b08532235f.1480948899861.1491223936684.1491320807281.7&__hssc=143095274.1.1491320807281&__hsfp=24675182

I'M NUCLEARRRRRRRR I'M WILLLLDDDDDDD
IM BREAKING UP INSIIDDDDDDEEEEEE

THE TWEET THAT BROKE THE BACK OFF THE FREEDUMB KEKUS

>toothpaste shill

Why did trump kick out bannon?

The Bannon stuff is fake news. Less of a nothing than that stupid salad dressing joke

/sg/ are based you cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=h3Z-mE3-BKM

The way I see it Trump is in an impossible situation right now with Syria. It's lose lose.

He has most of the republican and democratic party pushing him to intervene. He has allies pushing him to intervene. His guys like McMaster, Mattis, Tillerson and company are pushing him to intervene. His UN woman is pushing for an intervention. The media is pushing for an intervention. Many of his supporters are pushing for an intervention.

But then he knows this is prolly all some bullshit, but how does he get out of this situation?

>don't intervene
These "Assad Attacks" will continue and the dead will be directly pinned to Trump. It won't be a partisan thing, the entire establishment will literally crucify him for it.

>he intervenes
It's the ultimate no win situation. Successfully overthrow Assad and it's a shitshow we're dealing with forever, unsuccessfully overthrow Assad and it's a shitshow we're dealing with forever.

I think the ideal situation would be for the UN to do something and us just play our fair part in it, nothing more. That gets everyone off his back but doesn't expose us too much to this disaster in the making. But if there's a painless way to avoid an intervention altogether I'd support that more, I just don't see it.

What we know:
>250 people missing a month before the attack, in an ISIS controlled hot zone. Around 50 people found "dead" in the "gas attack"
>White Helmet group receives full hazmat chem gear a month before the attack
3 days before the attack, they receive gas masks from British groups
>Feras Karam, a TV announcer says "Tomorrow starting a media campaign to cover the density of air raids on rural Hama and the use of chlorine poison against children" 24 hrs before the attack
>"White Helmets", an al-Qaeda affliated group funded by none other then George Soros are the "first" to respond to the attack
>White Helmet group somehow has a major media outlet with them during the attack, and responds with multiple cameras ready to film and take pictures
>Wounds on multiple children show blunt force trauma and strangulation. Not consistent with a death caused by a nerve gas agent.
>Claimed the chemical "sarin" was used in the attack. A highly deadly chemical nerve agent that is easily absorbed via the skin upon contact.
>None of the White Helmet responders have gloves or protective gear. All have been exposed to skin-to-skin contact with the victims. People seen a mere 10 feet away without any protective gear
>OPCW inspected Syria in 2013 and found that Assad had removed all chemical weapons from his stock pile. OPCW also reported that ISIS and FSA groups have obtained chemical WMD's somehow.
>Netanyahu was the first world leader to come out and demand Assad steps down, or be removed by force.
>A Parkistani British doctor, Shajul Islam, the lead doctor in treating these patients, was giving interviews with the press rather then helping the "victims"
>Doctor Shajul Islam is facing terrorist charges for kidnapping and torturing two British journalists in Syria and has had his medical license pulled.
>Organization responsible for sending him the equipment to continue practicing medicine in Syria is under investigation for using donation meant for refugees in Europe.

kek, bannon got removed and americlaps are still gonna intervene in syria

WWIII with russia soon

it was fun while it lasted

TRUMP LOSES MY VOTE AND SUPPORT IF HE GOES FOR REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA. THAT IS A BRIDGE TO FAR THERE I SAID IT.

Made a poll, wanna see what everyone watches.
strawpoll.me/12687453

So the fuck is everyone getting their panties in a bunch over assad? I swear, it's fucking Saddam Hussein shit all over again

>luxembourg

we are fucked lads

I had high hopes in trump but he is just a neocon puppet

>implying we are in any position to start anything
>implying we weren't allowed and even probably pressed by Bobama and the (((UN))) to do this

Because it's trumps responsibility.

You forgot to add

> I voted for Donald Trump, but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes

How can the Trumps compete?

yes, its even worse now because its not the first time rebels in syria are trying to bait the west into intervening in syria

in 2013 they did the same and it was proven that it wasnt assad who used chemgas

fug guys, we were wrong. It's been the CIA - not Brock - all along.

observer.com/2017/04/cia-plotting-against-president-donald-trump-central-intelligence-agency/

>Any CIA plot against Trump’s regime or any other government will begin and end with concerted propaganda campaigns and political intrigue. This is fundamental to every coup, because they are always trying to convince a small group of people that they can take on the entire government at once and win. In the end, coups are always rooted in psychological warfare.

It was a horrible, but not uncommon, attack in Syria. You have to blame someone. There's people who want Assad out for many reasons. Just give it time to sort itself out

Is Syria part of the United States?

Because same war mongers, neocons and deep state operators are pushing for US intervention in Syria (or at least UN).

Because media are spinning it ALREADY "truth is Assad did it end of discussion" when there are eye witness accounts of rebels mass producing gas, but that's not heard.

It's being spun in a way to give casus belli for UN/US to go there

Mornings are better without friends

Trump said it was his responsibility, thats him saying it. Not me.

Hey Drumpf, time to eat your own words. Your pathetic presidency is about to come to a close.

they are not "people"
they are literally al qeada whorshiperes

Own up to your colonialism past have your military go bleed in Damascus to make Assad step down. America is sitting this one out.

Yeah but logically it makes no sense, Assad isn't that fucking retarded to do that shit. Plus, he's trying to fucking ISIS and muslim terrorists, fucking work with the guy and help him out instead of condemning him for shit that wasn't even proven he did. Jesus

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here, but after his grovelling at the feet of his Jewish masters and his willingness to send another generation of young American men to die for Israel I unironically don't like him anymore.

Which one is more retarded?

Guys, /mlpol/ was ShariaBlue all along. It was divide-and-conquer shenanigans. They're still hiding in

Some of them are pretending to be /jp/sies.

>worshiperes
Is that how the french say it? kek
Anyway, I don't disagree with you. I trust Trump though not to fuck with Syria and let this pass

>Jewish masters

Mornings truly are better with friends

yeah but i have no hope anymore.
we are fucked

This, let the French test out Rafales against Russia's best air defense systems

>If Trump says Assad must go, then he must go
AMIRITE PEDES PRAISE KEK MAGA

JOE IS RIGHT WE NEED TO INVADE SYRIA NOW

shut up you faggot

just because i like trump doesn't mean i should agree with everything he does

getting rid of assad is kike neocon shit

Sooner the better, it'll be like ripping off a band aid. No more fucking around like Obama did.

For everyone bitching about Syria right now, how do you propose he avoid it? The most depressing part isn't seeing Trump get forced into this, it's seeing the political apparatus' ability to literally force anything they want. They're going to give Trump no choice but to act.

Is he pushing for war with Syria? Good now we know for a FACT it's a trap

He is really not saying that.

Yeah this shift to blame him immediately is strange by everyone

> If Trump says Assad must go, then he must go

I agree, but only if he nukes Israel aswell. Both are equal cancer.

You honestly believe you're more intelligent? Trump is well aware of what is happening. You shills attempting to plant doubt into our minds and hearts are here in vain.

Once neo-cons agree with something, you know it's a bad idea and you should do the opposite

>We need to GROUND THE SYRIAN AIR FORCE

Sounds like an invasion to me desu

We are not doing anything if america does not approve it, we are just pawns

Yeah well Trump is privy to intel and information he didn't have in 2013, something new might have come up the leads him to believing that Assad is a serious problem we must face.

Always trust Trump. He's never been wrong. He only said he looks at Assad differently now--no action yet

I find it difficult to believe that Trump actually drank the koolaid, I don't think he thinks that Assad did the gas thing

However, it is evident that the establishment wants the US to intervene in Syria; Hillary wanted to do it, Trump didn't and probably still doesn't, but with Bannon gone and McMaster replacing Flynn it seems quite evident that he's being strongly pressured into changing his stance on international politics

A US intervention into Syria is a concrete possibility at this point, and that would have catastrophic consequences in the long run, it would be Afghanistan 2 Islamist Boogaloo

Assad is by far the lesser evil in this situation, and any americlap that says "hurr durr assad is a dictator and he must go" are literal mindless shills, I'd like to remind you that Trump promised no war over Syria, and one of his main talking points against Hillary was exactly that

We can only have faith at this point

I think Congress would approve this war today, unfortunately.

Hahahahaha even Rand is disagreeing with Trump. It's over.

Stay objective, demand investigation.

Though this will not matter at all if the grand narrative wins the information battle.

Let's hope his strong words yesterday are to show strength and not be seen as threatening

>HUUUUUUUUR ZGROMPLFT BETRAYED US!!! I TOTALLY VOTED FOR HIM NOT MADAM HILLARY BASED, BUT NOW THAT HE DISAVOWED A SANDNIGGER FOR KILLING KIDS I HATE HIM NOW
yep, it's shillcon 2...

trump is a conman, there I said it

if only bannon would be president

Nope France needs to take care of there former colony. It really is only right to make up to for Frances colonial past.

They're just shitting up the threads now

/mlpol/ was ShariaBlue, guys. They're still cowering in . Some of them are pretending to be from /jp/.

I hope so, this is one thing I don't agree with Trump on and I hope he doesn't make the mistake of ousting Assad because it's just gonna turn Syria into a worse hellhole than it already is. It's such an obvious trap

line of the day of the shills is "syria is trumps responsibility"

no you retard, its exactly like in 2013
rebels baiting the west with false flags to intervene against assad

When did Trump say we're going to war in Syria?

haha it doesn't work that way unfortunately, Trump has already taken responsibility for dealing with it

>Assad is a serious problem we must face.
Already hear the tune changing in /ptg/

When Clinton was ready to go to war with Syria you people were fucking batshit insanely against that in the election run.

You are getting jebaited like with Iraq.

>the only post you made in this thread where you didn't shill
>sound even more retarded than your shill posts

GWB yellow cake, Obama YouTube video

You know a good way to set the stage for a coup would be to try and convince all his closest supporters he's gone full neocon.

If evidence comes about that the rebels did it, Trump can blame the intel agencies and demand their restructuring.

basically this