Anyone here speak German mind translating this for me? Thanks

Anyone here speak German mind translating this for me? Thanks

She says that she would rather suck OP's dick than 10 Big Black cocks, for posting this same thread over and over

>I want to be a single mother

Listen, you son of a bitch. What the fuck is your problem? You wanna sit there and say that I'm a god damned fucking Russian? You get in my face with that, and I'll beat your ass. You god damned son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fuckin' god damned fucker.
LISTEN, FUCK HEAD! YOU HAVE FUCKIN' CROSSED A LINE!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR GOD DAMNED FUCKIN' HEAD!!! STOP PUSHIN' YOUR SHIT!!!!

Quite interesting that this girl only has white friends

she still wouldn't suck his lil gook dick

Nice

>repost stale Sup Forums b8
>nu/pol/ still falls for it

You realise we all shitposted this image months and months ago when it was fresh?

Stale meme is stale.

Oh hi kettle it's me pot, you're black!

>The worst part is you can't tell if I'm a gook or not.

Fucking kek'd at flag

those are fucking fighting words.

She'd rather "have 10 african dicks in her at the same time than 1 micro penis of an AfD voter".

I would rather take the user posting this message's cock (that is 10x larger than yours), instead of having to take a small, limp wristed Indonesian dog eater's cock

>Capitalizing common nouns

Degenerate filth

>I want to taste 10 bbcs instead of having 1 micro dicking from the AFD wite bois
My german is rusty I could be wrong though

Your women fuck white men all the time faggot

I would rather have 10 tight black baginas around my white benis than put my dick anywhere near this inferior no ass no hips no tits white "woman"

>Nouns
English education at its finest.

what the fuck? her name is vera bellin and she lives very close to me.

you should go suck some nigger dicks with her

poast moar

she only has white friends and her father owns a large consulting company. she wouldn't touch a dick more tanned than 1/2 turkish for sure.

Fail

she clearly said in the op that she would suck 10 black cocks over your tiny white german one