What's your excuse white man ?

What's your excuse white man ?

Other urls found in this thread:

leddit.com/r/wholesomebpt/comments/63nz96/congratulations_sis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least I'm not a nigger

I don't get fucking affirmative action bonus points.

Also my White Privilege points aren't worth nearly what I was told they were.

>blackexcellence

show me another ape who got acceptedd

Great! Blacks are obviously able to reach to the top of their abilities now!

So you wouldn't mind if we took ethnicity out of university/college applications. You know, in a post-racial society, telling a school the race of a student can only introduce bias!

Everyone should compete on an even footing!

Right?

I don't have dark skin so they apply a higher entrance requirement to me

Like how the fuck does this happen without brainwashed liberals being involved? Miss Sweden literally a monkey.

Sounds like black privilege to me.

Grow up in a 100% white community. Literally no privilege when compared to my peers...

It's that magical melanin, it gives blacks powers.

That 'ain't #blackexcellence'. that's affirmative action.

>Best black person is a mediocre white with affirmative action

activate my olive almonds.

Let's give we the benefit of the doubt and say that She indeed EARN those by doing good in school.
Now what about the other 99% of your race? Why can't they do as good as her?

Pretty much bullshit.

Had a 4.0 gradepoint average, and graduated 2 years early. I only ever got offered a $500 scholarship; the rest came out of my own pocket.

Yeah, I'm super salty to this day about this shit because the only reason I never got my Master's was because I knew I couldn't afford it.

Seriously fuck libshits and their pet niggers.

Do they ever do anything without immediatly mentioning that they are black ?

Big surprise. Colleges falling over themselves to snap up one of the few high end nigs. Gotta be diverse! Even better if she is a lesbo or disabled (triple hit).

Did she beat everyone who wasn't accepted?

You're the enemy man. White boy who did du everything.

That's why affirmative action dosen't work. Instead of just giving black people the positions they want over white people who have better qualifications we should make education better in black communities and eliminate the gang culture that's holding them back.

flag checks out

Be glad, education is worthless these days. Teach yourself skills and learn on the job.

A nigger having much higher chances of being allowed into colleges because ''muh oppressed minority'' what a shocker.

# affirmativeniggerloving
I'll bet there is a thousand white youths who had a better GPA and sat scores than this nig. But jew media and jewbook love to brag about one smart nigger who isnt that smart anyways.

Affermative action. /thread.

i graduated 2nd in my class and was offered no scholarship and wasnt accepted at any of my choices of colleges. so i started a small lawn and landscape company with my fathers help and now i turn down any brown application i get..... no niggers no spics no exceptions.

I've already graduated university. Without affirmative action I might add

>enough make up to look like a jewish caricature straight out of der stürmer
>not a retarded sheboon
You only get to pick one

Good for her

>how the fuck is this racial

good for you now make yourself count and do something meaningful with your life. good luck

>Nigger is good at school and gets affirmative action
>news worthy
it should show you how retarded nigs are if every nig that acomplished basic stuff gets in the news

Not going to be easy. If there's a thing black people hate more than a successful white man, it's a successful black man.

Single motherhood would still run rampant due to the Welfare state. You'll have to restore the black family, or else it's a wasted effort.

>leddit.com/r/wholesomebpt/comments/63nz96/congratulations_sis/
>sort by polemic
>All these removed comments

top kek.
>Inb4 leddit

looks like a currynigger to me, fwiw

black privilege!

Im a Finn so I have to attend a shit uni called TTY

>Getting into college is newsworthy

They really need to be told they're special and amazing non fucking stop

I don't need one; I went to Harvard.

As a student, it was pretty obvious that they turn the affirmative-action WAY up for certain groups.

FPBP

FPBP

oh look it's this thread again ...

And you don't have to pay a dime (yet)

>nigger gets into collage
>it's suppose to represent the whole race

this

That's like saying all monkeys can communicate with humans because Koko was taught sign language. The extreme exceptions do not invalidate rules. Besides we all know that she is a double affirmative action recipient since she's a female nigger. Nice slide thread though. It distracts people from the Soros false flag gas attack in Syria.

>This is impressive and I'm sure she's a very talented young woman and deserves all this but some guy in my high school posted something similar, about all the schools that he got accepted to and all the scholarahips he was offered and I just thought he was a douche. I think being a girl for some reason makes it seem less douchey.

The moment they understand they're biased as fuck

I'm actually not particularly intelligent.
I play video games at work and can't help but eat an insanely poor diet.
Good thing my boss is my dad or else im pretty sure I'd be homeless.

Id rather pay than experience Finnish "uni". Its a joke compared to foreign institutes

Fantastic. Now remove most welfare and subsidies and affirmative action..

Clearly the black super awesome mega Jew loved race no longer needs the white man's hard earned tax dollars since.

We was Einstein and sheeit

Blonde-haired Jeb!

kek that schnooze
this is really sad, affirmitive action ruins it for everyone. Most of the niggers bail of eventually. Meanwhile some other kid that had not the luck to be born black doesnt get the chance to study because Jamal wrote 100 times BLM, yet he could invent something groundbreaking, something that could save lives. Fuck this planet

my excuse is that i have to actually work for those GibMeDats and handouts

>When da affirmative action kick in

>better in black communities and eliminate the gang culture
>Because that's totally what's holding them back
We have been trying that for 100 years
It. Doesn't. Work.

>2nd in class
>trips of two
Witnessed

MLK wanted affirmative action. Stop perpetuating this myth.

I just posted the image for the stats not the quote.
MLK was the BLM leader of the 1960s.

Coincidentally not showing gpa... Really makes you think...

>Stop perpetuating this myth.
Holding the enemy to their own standards is a very effective move.
Rules for radicals has some nuggets of gold in it.

Affirmative action is such bullshit. Unworthy people getting rewarded only because of their skin color, no matter what their conditions are. Comics like this make it sound like it's only given to people who literally cannot afford college, but in reality she would still have a better chance of getting in university even if the white dude was from equally or shittier conditions.

Affirmative action makes it sound like being non-white is a disability or disadvantage in academic sense.

Your excellence is NOT a handout to every other black person, you did it and you just so happen to also be black. Race has nothing to do with anything, its all about elitism and culture clashing

>What's your excuse white man ?
We're held to higher standards

Conservacucks thinking MLK and the good times of just not having AA will remedy all problems is the biggest nigger free be you can give the left. It's retarded and never works because blacks CAN'T compete. You have to admit they must go back.

>dumbfuck BLM niggers taking pride for one person achievment
WE WUZ GRADUATES N SHIET

OK, so let's let niggers into college because they are incapable of even maintaining safe communities and act like bloodthirsty animals.
OK.

Can i come and work for you? I need out of this cuck hole.

>thinking college gives a damn whether the student graduates or not and wants nothing more than the fucking affirmative action tuition money.
How is this not obvious at this point? There's one of these a week and people still haven't caught on.

Wow, a handful of blacks out of millions of niggers did average enough in school to be affirmative actioned into good universities.

People who pride education over intelligence will remain book-smart fools.

t.someone who quit school to pursue my dream of living a comfy life

>nigger did well in school
>news worthy
/thread

not even what happened
you should read some papers by these so called rare genius niggers
prepare to watch companies crumble from the top down because of this nonsense
topkek

>blackexcellence is when a black person is able to do something white people do all the time but some how look like cavemen while doing it
This shit is so fucking lame. Its like black girl magic. The most obese retarded black girls tweet that shit. kek'd at her face btw

The bar wasn't lowered for me based on a racist policy.

>yfw all she did was write #blacklivesmatter in her application 101 times

Looks like #Whitepity to me

I'm a fucking retard who scrapped into a good college degree, got the worst grades, went straight into the job I wanted, they are paying half my masters and I could easily afford to pay the rest and now I'm in a good job I can't lose with a defined benefits pension.

Ireland is awesome sometimes. No hate please.

>(((White))) pity
Ftfy

Youre a woman and a nigger.
Quotas have to be filled.
Enjoy sitting next to djubumba the siamese wheelchaired dribbletard.

We had this thread last night

the amount of hypocrisy from this female dindu is astonishing.

There aren't fuck loads of affirmative action programs that hand me the world on a silver platter simply because of the amount of melanin in my skin.

I was banned for 'casual racism' after pointing out actual statistic from the AAMC that showed the african americans had lower grades and MCAT scores and still got in to medical school more or less because of their skin color.

My cracka.

If I worked for you, would you mind if we greeted each other with a hail victory and a salute?

Implying that all black people start out in some kind of ghetto or slum. That's not racist at all.

Are niggers unaware of how affirmative action works?

I'm young, white, love the lawn and landscaping services and have several years of experience. Do you have any job openings?

I'm not a nigger

Reminder to make sure you never need a doctor soon

Yeah she's good. So ?

>ain't

meanwhile I'm white and had to come to Europe if I wanted an affordable college education. fuck affirmative action

Not getting everything shoved up my ass because of my skin color and shitting out exactly what society wants to hear to get some of those sweet society brownie points. Why?

I really want those goddamn books.

>black woman attends college
>black community goes crazy

it's something so fucking modest you shouldn't be cheering for..

Come back when she finished her masters summa cum laude fucking nigger

>Black excellence
>measured by how many gibs you get
I'll bet she blocks anyone that asks for her GPA.

This is the norm. Whites and Asians aren't so retarded our race has to celebrate one rare example of intelligence.

>handful of blacks out of a population of 2 billion succeed
>this is the definite proof that blacks truly were a peace-loving, space faring civilization before evil whitey subjugated them

I love this timeline, it's the endless comedy one.

Helsinki isn't Sweden, mate

Learn english, kanacken.

>tell me that ain't #blackexcellence
okay, sure. it's not #blackexcellence

excellence would be if she takes something in STEM or a similarly useful degree and sees it through to the end AND graduates in the top grade percentage of her class.

getting into college or university isn't black excellence, it's the system being rigged in your favor because you're black.

if you aren't holding blacks to the same standards as whites, you are a racist. most people wouldn't be impressed by a white guy entering college even though a white guy has to comparatively work a bit harder to get in compared to a black woman so, to praise the black woman who gets into college is to be patronizing as fuck.