What is the punishment in your country for joining ISIS and fighting with them for a while?

What is the punishment in your country for joining ISIS and fighting with them for a while?

In Norway you get 4 years for a month of terrorism and 7.5 years for six months of terrorism. Which probably means 2-3 years and 4-5 years.

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/krim/to-oestfold-menn-doemt-til-fengsel-for-is-deltakelse-i-ankesak/a/23969253/

You wouldn't lock them up for life or kill them would yoy? That's not progressive user!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/22/merkel-wanted-refugees-to-be-lorry-drivers.html
indy100.com/article/just-a-reminder-that-anders-breivik-has-access-to-all-these-things-in-prison--ZkWhcFewbW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we give them a choripan

500€/Month additional integration money, a chauffeur from the intelligence service and a free lifetime truck driving license.

This, unless of course the missile misses you and hits an orphanage.

What is a choripan, goy?

Punishment? Don't you guys get extra benefits for fighting for your country?

I'm sorry, you said orphanage but all I heard was ISIS training camp.

>convert & pledge allegiance to ISIS
>commit terror attack in own country on their behalf
>survive the ensuing manhunt or shootout

ADX Florence (supermax). Maybe Terre Haute (execution) later on.

Why does kek want to destroy Germ any?

In Sweden you get a free apartment and paid cost for taking driving lessons.

I heard Europe opened their borders to them and gave them free stuff. I think you are making this prison thing up.

is what the government gives to dumb people to gain their support

This

Kek no other cuck nations can compare with the two of you anons

And what is the funniest part here, that this is not even made up.

>What is the punishment in your country for joining ISIS and fighting with them for a while?
punishment? you get a reward here habibi

Think about the chilluns!

BRAVE, PROGRESSIVE, AND INSPIRING

based as fuck

you're still a non-country though

You will dieded..

we shoot them in the back of the head in a ditch somewhere. bury the body in a shallow grave.

bankrupt the family, send them to labor camps.

Tfw 4 years in Norwegian prison is better than Your current life

They should be killed for treason.

> (OP)
>Tfw 4 years in Norwegian prison is better than Your current life

No shit brother, I live in poverty and If I got jailed, my living standards would increase by a 100%

Just kidding.
You will get locked up with food and air conditioning waiting for an execution order that will never come.
You will also become famous and get interviews with reuters and such..You will go on TV showing your massive ass and belly wearing a fancy watch.
You will get sympathy with a chance to further push your propaganda by saying things like "we always order our fellow brothers not to bomb places with innocent people".

kek

>and a free lifetime truck driving license
Fucking killed me.

I think you would get refugee status for this here, this means a shitload of money and softer punishments for crime.

What are Norwegian prisons like?

>Fucking killed me:

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/22/merkel-wanted-refugees-to-be-lorry-drivers.html

Jaja so true.

>Eurobeat intensifies

Pic is Breivik's cell

This is why I can't understand what you guys are afraid of. Murder dozens of people and this is your punishment,

This guy literally made official complaints that
>Morning coffee was too cold
>ps2 was outdated

I'm literally and unironically going to kill myself now. See you on the other side.

That's not really describing what they're like, will you get shanked for looking at someone the wrong way? Are you going to get raped for not being part of the right gang?

Just one question: Does he get internet access?

that's bullshit, Breivik deserves a palace

>will you get shanked for looking at someone the wrong way?
Dependes, other inmates often threats pedophiles worse than rats. But that's it
>Are you going to get raped for not being part of the right gang?
No rape, but some fights can happen
No internet, indy100.com/article/just-a-reminder-that-anders-breivik-has-access-to-all-these-things-in-prison--ZkWhcFewbW

Oh well, guess I won't go and kill some fags.

Not much captured terrorists yet but some dumbfucks were
Some cunt tried to travel to Syria to join some isis fucker she married via Skype to spite her ex got 4,5 years.
Some churka transferred 2000rub (35$) to his isis online friend got 5 years.
Some churkas arrested in Moscow with weapons and explosives, said to be preparing to blow up shit got up to 13 years.
Some churkas in tver who killed a married couple to pledge loyalty to isis got 30 years.