Pro russia /shills/ on pol

Look at this tweet ffs. Russian shills have infiltrated Sup Forums and they spew propaganda here every day.

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/849931349972721664

its so obvious that Sup Forums is being slid by russian agitators who shitpost anti western sentiments while supporting assad unironically. assad. the man who is secretly funding ISIS, who allowed these terrorist to thrive in his country but pretends to fight them yet the entire world knows hes a a private putin cock sucking, american hating, pro sharia islam apologist.

Every time someone posts something rational, which is to say something anti assad (the man who openly bashes the western world..... literally our way of life) the post is met with a sea of
>Fuck off shill
>Good goyim
>Thanks for ctr

why have we allowed this treason to fester? This is our fucking board and these payed russian shills are sliding it. None of you do a thing to stop it. It's time for the greatest of civil wars on Sup Forums. Its time to take these these pro islam, pro russian , anti western fuckhead plants and drive them straight back to cripplechan.

This is absolutely ridiculous and im tired of seeing these payed actors bash OUR values. What the fuck? They are bashing OUR way of life yet they flash their flags from the western world? How much evidence is needed to know these are shills.

Take a look at /syria/ general. Notice many of the flags are odd lesser flags bunched up together supporting the fall of the west. PROXY fags and we all know it but arent speaking up.

mlpol was a thing a few days back.
Anybody who isn't a newfag knows of our collective hate for mlp. Everybody knows this. Everybody except shills who do not know history. Shills who do not know MLP is literally banned SITE WIDE due to cancer. But the russian shills loved mlp because it weakens us and helps them spread prop.

The day i saw open support for mlp was the day i knew we needed to take our fucking board back. fuck this. Lets take it back. Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYfiacGiLd8
rollingstone.com/politics/features/taibbi-putin-derangement-syndrome-arrives-w474771
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/150901-isis-destruction-looting-ancient-sites-iraq-syria-archaeology/
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/849931349972721664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>People Israel is really our greatest ally
Ok reddit

>Look at this tweet ffs. Russian shills have infiltrated Sup Forums and they spew propaganda here every day.

now shit? russian shills invaded Sup Forums long ago and using us a fucking tool to move forward their own agenda...

>Russian shills
>>>>>>reddit

It's too late.
The redditors have been invading this board for the past 3 years. Easy target for the Russian ideological subverters.
We had our chance in 2014, but we picked the wrong GOP candidate.

Go Israel.
Go Syria.
Go Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYfiacGiLd8

Published on Apr 5, 2017

The White Helmets, an al-Qaeda affiliated group funded by George Soros and the British government, have reportedly staged another chemical weapon attack on civilians in the Syrian city of Khan Shaykhun to lay blame on the Syrian government.
A day prior to the attack, Gulf-based Orient TV announced “Tomorrow we are launching a media campaign to cover the airstrikes on Hama country side including the usage of chemical warfare against civilians.” This shows clear foreknowledge that the rebels were going to stage an attack by Orient TV.

The White Helmets filmed much of the footage being released on the chemical attack. They have also been known to stage “rescue” videos in the past. However, this time it appears children were indeed killed in the making of this “media campaign.”
Several children appear in the videos suffocating from an unknown chemical substance, while others appear to have unexplained head injuries. It is known 250 people were kidnapped by Al-Qaeda last week from the nearby city of Hama, which is the same number as the current body count of wounded and killed civilians.
In another “coincidence,” a Pakistani British doctor who at the time of the attack was taking interview requests instead of helping the injured who were flooding in, and additionally received gas masks from a British organization three days prior to the attack.
The doctor, Shajul Islam, is being used as a source by US and UK media, despite facing terror charges for kidnapping and torturing two British journalists in Syria and being struck off the medical register. The organization responsible for sending him equipment is under fire for using donations meant for refugees. =

I never mentioned isreal you stupid faggot trying to slide my thread.

Thats a typical shilp tactic. I can tell you are an experienced slider. Fuck off. We are taking our board back.

Fuck off shill

Nobody is going to support toppling another legitimate secular leader so jihadi scum can take over which then gives Israel casus belli to expand.

If Trump does invade then he is officially (((compromised)))

>If you're not with us, you're with the Russians

You caught me
>sagacity

I hope this is some sort of elobrate troll cause if not youre a pretty retarded tinfoil fella

Im a /sg/ regular and seriously nobody there supports "the fall of the west", personally Id rather see immigrants fuck right off

But I like Russia.

fuck off OP

digits decide who the truck of peace kills today

this.
But, the orgin of this is from the Trumpwave, it's plain to see. Trump's whole strategy seemed to be to collect as many enemies as possible, the idea being the more enemies you have the more likely it is people will see you as an ally if they have a mutal enemy. Many people on this site have ignored his alliance with Israel and Russia because we have many enemies in common.
You could even trace it back to libertarians/Ron Paulfags being swaded by Russian anti-west disinfo. ie; the enemy is the CIA for false flags, Russia hates the CIA, ergo we ignore Russian false flags, assassinations, other abuses, and claim it's really the CIA at fault somehow.

Also there was less shilling during /mlpol/.

>assad. the man who is secretly funding ISIS

Kek

>who allowed these terrorist to thrive in his country

Kek

So basically, unless you are fighting to remove Assad, you are a Russian shill.

Anyway, just shows that Breivik was right.

merkel plz

pretty much. It could just be talk from Trump to appease the Neocons within his party. Trump probably will do nothing considering the huge Russian influence in Syria.
If he does invade then he is lost and deserves to lose the 2020 election.

rollingstone.com/politics/features/taibbi-putin-derangement-syndrome-arrives-w474771

>One way we recognize a mass hysteria movement is that everyone who doesn't believe is accused of being in on the plot.

>muh children
>muh safety
>muh right to self defend
>this doesn't apply to others
Yeah right, JIDF did the same shit during the last Palestine invasion.
Muh one world government, get fucked Kike.

kek

>t.Rabbi Shlomo Goldstein

Dont worry you stupid jew, we are gonna finish what based Hitler started long time ago

Also youre getting some things totally wrong.
Might want to check up on some things if you want to discuss certain subjects

>secretly funding ISIS
Hillary emails confirm Qatar and Saudi Arabia fund(ed) ISIS
The only financial exchanges between ISIS and Syrian gov/Syrian rebels/Turkey is oil, its the western embargoes and sanctions that often put Syrian civilians out of work and allow ISIS to sell oil to everyone in the region via middlemen

>pro sharia islam apologist.
If youre against sharia islamists you might want to have a look at the opposition against Assad, theyre much worse in that regard

Im not saying that means you should support Assad, I dont care hate him if you like, but its clear that the opposition isnt any better.

>t.Literal Redditor
This board has been Pro Assad since /news/

In Syria you have

Assad
Al-Qaeda
ISIS

You can only support one OP, choose carefully

OP works for ShariaBlue who is now pushing Trump because their insider (Kushner) won.

Terrorists have been exposed as being the ones with chemical weapons in Syria.

You did it

Maybe people just don't want another Libya you Hasbara kike.

No you have
>Syria funded by Russia
>jihadi scum funded by America, Saudi Arabia and Israel

>pro islam, pro russian
My sides

Gas yourself globalist kike shill

Assad did nothing wrong, stop trying to start WW3 with your neocon propoganda.

Stay assmad at putin for nationalizing the centrak bank away from your greasy grip.

putin is the saviour of the west and assad is the rightful emperor of Syria fuck you

>if you're not JIDF you're RIDF

Shiiiiiiiiiet

Fuck off kike shill. There is nothing rational about getting rid of Assad. Everytime the West removed "le ebil dictator lelele" it resulted in Chaos. Removing Assad is in the direct interest of Israel and other US proxies in the Region.

Your retarded American intervention led to the creation of this conflict by funding the FSA and mudslime groups. And now shills and morons like you are trying to do a 180 by blaming Russia for prolonging the conflict instead of letting it end already.

I don't think much can be done since there is a significant Russian military presence in the government held areas, especially air defense systems. Maybe there will be sanctions or some other dumb shit.

>shia alawite support sunni sect
>American anlysis

lel, this is why American foreign policy is failed and America is a laughing stock. You think you know everything because you are muh Americunt but in reality your knowledges are poor.

Why do you support child "moderate" behaders?

Sorry I don't want to get involved in the middle eat religion shit flinging wars. We would be better off if we united with Europe and just purged all of Islam and Judaism.

>do you thinl that another war in the middle east is an horrible thing for everyone but (((them)))?
>you must be a russian shill get off my board

So much Reddit in one post. Assad and Putin did nothing wrong. Gas yourself, Ahmed.

Our (((leaders))) know exactly what they're doing. OP is either a shill or victim of disinformation.

>why have we allowed this treason to fester?
Free speech is a bitch like that sometimes

>Country which has been doing propaganda attacks and spreading disinformation since the 50's is still doing the same, since most of the major factions behind the actions are still active
>Being surprised that russia wants to demonize the west, so that the european countries go to it for resources
>being retarded

Really joggles my nuggin.
Russians are subhuman drunkards and psychopats on power-trips. Never trust a russian.

t. eastern bloc

/R/THE_DONALD, FUCK OFF!!!

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WE DON'T WANT YOU ON OUR FUCKING BOARD?!?! YOUR IDOL IS A PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT WHO LIED HIS WAY INTO PRESIDENCY!

Fuck you.

>the jews are our friends
>"""our""" board is being raided by muh russians

Has the doctor changed medication again?
Tell your mother to contact the doctors office prescibing what you had last month.

Trump can nuke Syria all he wants u fakejew

If you had ANY doubt Russian shills operate in this site freely, it should've been blown away by the reaction on here to Trump's recent statements.

"""Sup Forums""" in hordes are threatening to abandon Trump and calling him a neocon kike jew, just because he said gassing Syrian kids is bad. Mind you, no policies were proposed, no strategy was formed, nothing was said about deposing Assad, and the best part is, these """Sup Forumstards""" are acting like Trump declared war on Syria.

They teamed up with Shariablue in spreading disinformation. They are actively saying Trump fired Bannon when it is a fact that Bannon left ONLY the NSC, and voluntarily because he had performed his job there and it was a temporary thing anyways. Yet /sg/ and other Russian shill hiveminds keep spouting this idea that Steve got fired, and all is lost.

Have you ever seen so many Sup Forumstards suddenly disavow a candidate they've supported and meme'd to the presidency so quickly? I never have. It reminds me when stormcucks invaded the board and Hitler became the new celebrity instead of Ron Paul, and libertarianism was seen as cancer.

There is obviously shady shit going on here and I wouldn't be surprised if, by the end of the month, the Russian shills are loud enough to swallow up the board completely and it becomes an anti-Trump board like the comments section of a Buzzfeed article.

For the real patriots out there: Support your president through thick and thin. Don't be single issue voters. Don't be demoralized by these obvious shills. And always question when a fellow ""countryman"" says he prefers a foreign government like Russia's over your own, and we should not anger or go against that foreign government.

so heeb, you want to expand israel with your proxy wars, right?
too bad you messed with the wrong country.
try again to expand israel next century, shill

You people are invaders and kikes. Sup Forums has been Pro-Assad since the whole thing started. Anybody claiming otherwise is a r/the_donald refugee, and needs to leave.

I'm with you bro

OP is baiting of course, but the part about that tweet is true. Apparently Russian officials have decided to embrace Sup Forums and pander to it by using its memes, while covertly shifting the board's consensus to favor Russia. I see no other explanation.

Not that it's a bad thing. I'd rather Assad kept his sandniggers in check with an iron fist, irregardless of his methods than have another muslim-brotherhood-run shithole or god forbid a full blown ISIS victory. I'm convinced all muslim states need an Assad.

You're a fool if you think Sup Forums is pro anything, much less that true Sup Forums would post in a fucking general thread of all things. The very idea of a general thread, /ptg/ or /sg/, is reddit-tier. Of course you have no self awareness because you've probably seen general threads all your time here since joining in 2016.

Go back to red.dit, or where ever you came from.

Also, thanks for correcting the record :^)

>joining in 2016.

You have to "join" Sup Forums?
>your newfag is showing

>Support your president through thick and thin.

>Sup Forums has been Pro-Assad since the whole thing started

Assad is a fucking Muslim you stupid cunt, Sup Forums does not support Muslims.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

>joining in on the discussion means signing up with a username and password xD

>M-muh hivemind!
>Dissenting opinions get out RRREEEEEEE

>"Support your president through thick and thin"
Did you support Obama by any chance

Kill yourself you fucking faggot
Better yet go die for a Jew

The choice is between ISIS (and affiliated terrorist groups), and Assad. Assad is more just, capable, and less likely to destroy religious and historical sites, or kill religious minorities for the sake of it.

I hope he makes Syria a great country, and theres no point in making an enemy out of the one person whos far more likely to do that than any other group in Syria.

I didn't vote for Obama

Why is Russia so good at shilling compared to the US, China or Europe?

>just,

Arbitrary executions, mass imprisonment, rape, torture are just?

>capable

His country is in the middle of a civil war and 400,000 people are dead, he is far from capable.

>less likely to destroy religious and historical sites

Unless civilians are hiding in the basement, then he will barrel bomb the shit out of them.

>I hope he makes Syria a great country

Wanting Muslim countries to do well, nice cuck mentality.

4u

Russa Good, Kikes Bad

You so funny OP!

Fuck off

>>Fuck off shill
>>Good goyim
>>Thanks for ctr

that didnt make him #notyourpresident

trump is going full cuck by not only copying king nigger's stance on syria, but his "red line(s)" rhetoric too

This.
Can't Mossad the Assad.

you sir are the shill

All these proxy fags in one thread to say "fuck off"

Its so obvious who is shilling here.
Russia is like ctr on steroids. They will pump away at this thread untio they completely subvert.

These site is lost. Meme warfare is upon us and what better place to infiltrate then the birthplace of all memes.

THIS IS GROUND ZERO.
We arent talking about irrelevant sefret clubs anymore.

This site is literally a hub for propaganda and shilling. Sadly the russians are pushing pro assad anti west sentiment and a lot of people are eating it up.

People itt saying its assad or islam extremist. Yet assad has done NOTHING to keep these filthy vermin in tact. Newslfash. Assad olaying 5D chess. He reads the SAME Koran as these pigs and believes the same values. Putin is playing them all as well for his own goals.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

No shit. It's about damn time someone woke up to this.

I've got my beef with Obama and Clinton but that shit needs to be handled in house, not by the midget despot of a bankrupt shithole.

Because of Sup Forums's ability to influence the thinking of a very influential group of people, it probably attracts all kinds of shills, running agendas and ops. It can't possibly only be limited to the "Russians." No doubt you are correct about Russian shills invading Sup Forums, but so has everybody else. Perhaps the wise thing to do is to be aware of all this shilling, and not to be so gullible about what we read on here.

I've been called a jew, a muslim, a nigger, a neocon and a lefty in one anti Assad thread
Russian shills are desperate and in full damage control
It's fun to watch them spew their nonsense and trying to turn Sup Forums against Trump

I understand racism and nativism. What I don't understand is why some use VERY pro-Assad iconography.

His only value is as a proxy for Russian influence in the area. Any stability he offered has collapsed.

Useful idiots backed Trump, but I can't imagine anybody but Russian trolls supporting specifically Assad.

The Kremlin is very fast at inventing stories

It's easier to prove that SHAREBLUE is here! They are normally the ones bitching about RUSSIA.

Correct.

/po/ has been pro-Assad for years now. It's so obvious he wasn't behind the chemical weapons attack, and if you paid attention to the news in 2013, you'd know (((they))) tried this same exact shit under Obama and it was proven the rebels did it. $.10 has been deposited into your account.

T. De la Maghrebois.

I said that he is, relative to the terrorist "rebels".

>Arbitrary executions, mass imprisonment, rape, torture are just?
Nope. But the terrorists do it a whole lot more.

>His country is in the middle of a civil war and 400,000 people are dead, he is far from capable.
Yep, it is. ISIS does that.

>Unless civilians are hiding in the basement, then he will barrel bomb the shit out of them.
Nice source. Meanwhile...
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/150901-isis-destruction-looting-ancient-sites-iraq-syria-archaeology/

>Wanting Muslim countries to do well, nice cuck mentality.
>not wanting others to fail makes you a cuck
More decent muslim countries there are, less that will try to immigrate, and more likely they are to become civilized. You're not just a retard, but you're a spiteful moron.

Enjoy the 0.02 :^)

I hope you get aids and die you fucking piece of shit.

>America hating
Sounds alright to me.

>muh way of life

America has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has man become a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate

>His only value to muh Murrica
Shut the fuck up kike, you don't own the world. The stability has collapsed because of your kike governments thugs and you know it. Disgusting subhuman scum.

>shariablue still crying about russia

>phoneposter.jpg

Most of Sup Forums supported the Trump meme, not the man. This was inevitable, shills or not, as the realise the two had become only very distantly related.

The one time I side with a german.
>ghaddafi
>Saddam
The major 2 that had prospering countries until US invaded for oil. Destabilizing an entire region.

>twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/849931349972721664
C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

>everyone I disagree with is a shill/commie/shareblue/Putinbot etc

>Americans

Because he's the only hope for any semblance of stability, Russian influenced or otherwise. Learn your lesson from everyother middle eastern shithole we've meddle with; they don't become stable democracies.