Daddyy make the bad Assad man go awayy

>daddyy make the bad Assad man go awayy

How do you like having a spoiled clit running the most powerful country on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=pH8qTPwdxkY
davidicke.com/article/408409/cnn-child-read-off-script-push-war-syria-oust-assad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ivanka is so fake...like her father. The blood of the Syirans is on THEIR hands. Fucking Putin shills.

I wanna shit on her and her jew baby

Another fake attack with fake payed kids reported as news by the fake media.

Fuck drumpf for giving in and doing what the neocons want.

He's a fucking plant at this point.

Of course, just like Geert, Le Pen, AFD, all of them insrael defending shills.

World is doomed, fuck everything.

200 rubles ($0.0002) have been deposited into your virtual portfolio. Your devotion to the motherland will be greatly rewarded.

REEEEEEEEEEE STOP SPREADING LIES

I'm sure the Muslims are just as concerned when stuff happens to you

I'm cool with it

i want to bloodfuck her until she goes cold

Go away go awayyyy!

Do they have any actual proof that there even was a gas attack by now or is it still just confirmed by sources who also happen to be terrorist sympathizers?

Can she shut the fuck up? I'm getting tired of her and her bullshit position in her dad's administration so he can parade her around to appear that he's not a sexist. Can trump shut the fuck up and get to work?

>tfw you can't tell yet if this is a rerun of the 2013 episode where we just barely avoid war or the 2003 episode where we don't

Fuck off / Shes doing more in her life than you / shilling your life away fag

The Virtue Signaller-in-Chief

Wonder what Reddit's going to do now? Maybe they'll finally fuck off from this site and we can go back to real discussion about politics instead of shitposting faggot memelords

There are two circulating versions.

One: Assad did gas attack.
Two: Rebels got in hold of gas weapons that somehow weren't removed from the country back in 2014, stashed it somewhere there, stash got hit. Media lashes on Assad because (((they))) want him to go.

Given that Assad is in winning position right now the latter option is more likely.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that it wasn't Assad since it makes no fucking sense at all for him to use chemicals weapons at this point. And he wouldn't have made it through so many years of civil and proxy war if he was stupid.

I was mostly asking if they have any reason to believe that there was any gas attack at all. Germany had stories about asylum seekers supposedly freezing to death while waiting in line to fill out their application, and it turned out that it was all just retarded journalists jumping on Twitter posts from literally whos. Wouldn't surprise me if this one turned out to not even be real at all, too.

Well, gas warfare isn't exactly rocket science.

The underground stash, assuming that was it could have something simple like phosgene or chlorine which would explain both its existence(more elaborate gas weapons were allegedly all destroyed and couldn't be made by conventional means) and the fact that many victims have no burn marks or anything which indicates that it was neither sarin nor mustard gas, nor anything relatively modern.

Phosgene however makes no sense because it kills after 24 hours or so, before it you don't even know you've inhaled it, so my bet is that there was chlorine that went busted but there's another problem - there are few blood marks on footage, which means that they weren't coughing their lungs out which is typical for this gas. May be total false flag as well.

maximum regret

>Americans bomb the shit out of places
>huge amount of collateral destruction
>civilians die
>children die

>ooops, sozzle, wrong intel
>ah, don't worry about it, you are the Good Guys(tm)

>Syrians (allegedly) use gas
>numbers around an American "fuckup"
>victims are civilians, but in a CIVIL WAR, not some people from another nation across the sea the US didn't even declare proper war on

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! GAS? NERVE GAS? SUFFOCATING SLOWLY, ALMOST PAINLESSLY INSTEAD OF GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK UP BY A ROCKET?!

Oh, the humanity...

>How do you like having a spoiled clit running the most powerful country on Earth?
Hillary lost fucking accept it already

It sure would be entertaining when independent investigation vindicates Assad by clearing him of responsibility after reporting it was the terrorists who were responsible for the chemical false flag, or were manufacturing rudimentary chemical WMD's, and giving Trump even more justification for calling for a cooperation between the US and Russia/Syria to bomb ISIS/Al-Nusra all the way down to muslim hell.

>outraged and heartbroken because my zionist husband told me to be

I swear to god if Trump goes full neo-con we can all write off the USA forever, it's hopeless... it's fucking DONE

>a jew cocksucking whore
>being allowed an opinion

Women were a mistake.

>>victims are civilians

which is a meme half of the time anyway. the Syrian terrorists don't have a conventional army, it's pretty much

>Abdul is a civilian
>Abdul pulls the trigger, he is now a combatant
>Abdul releases the trigger, he is now a civilian again

Notice how she deliberately doesn't name Assad.

Not because she's on Assad's side, but because she does not want to be caught in a lie.

This is looking bad, guys.

what do her feet smell like, Sup Forums?

I used to think shes hot, but once a woman sucks a jew cock she is as bad as a coalburner and i lose all attraction.

very true, always wondered if the germans were justified for belgium activities in WW1

Her younger prettier equivalent is telling the President what to do.

my lampshades

Why is Canada pushing so hard for this war? Is all this posting coming from just a handful of Syrian refugees?

>dad orders bombing in Iraq that accidentally kills over 200 civilians
Says nothing.
>Assad drops some bomb in Syria that accidentally kills 50 civilians
Bawwww

Does the "chemical" aspect of the bomb make such a large difference?

If this ends up in a war like I agree we are so fucked.

I'm so sick of this shit. Nuke us please if we go to war with Russia.

I love the Don, but Ivanka neeeds to take her kike husband and fuckoff back to selling shoes. No one elected her or (((Jared))) to a goddamn thing.

Well now there's these new anti-russia shills that are saying that WE are actually ctr because we support Russia.

I'm fucking angry right now.

I don't even support Russia. I just don't see any US interests in Ukraine or Syria.

There's a huge CW stockpile in Iraq, that was in a Daesh controlled aarea. It would have been a suicide mission to enter the sarcophagus, but it's more than possible.

Maybes she's so dumb she doesn't know who Assad is

>that are saying that WE are actually ctr because we support Russia.
It's the truth though. If you support Russia as an american you're a traitor, simple as

>Being this triggered over something the mainstream media showed you

> Non-opinions by non-countries

And this coming from me.

What if you just don't want a nuclear war?

How many nukes would kill belgium. Like one right? Have fun surviving that.

>m-muh nucular war
You're a gullible retard

You're a suicidal retard that think it's smart to shill for extremely low pay considering you're gonna be glass if a nuclear war were to happen.

Dude I couldn't even get out of bed for how much SB must pay you. And then add "im doing this to nuke myself" on top of that? Holy shit how stupid can you get. That's pathetic. "I got my 15 an hour before I got nuked guys!".

No nuclear war is happening you paranoid retard. Get your paranoia checked at the shrink

YOU BETTER FUCKING HELP THOSE DYING CHILDREN IN SYRIA DADDY!!!!!!!!!!

Ivanka and her kike husband have to fuck off

Is that what they tell you?

If we die because of Ivanka though, it will be a culmination of everything that's gone wrong with the U.S.A.

>A spoiled white american girl using her emotions to get whatever she wants from daddy

>Despite the chaos of the election that is pitting Donald Trump against Hillary Clinton for the presidency, Ivanka Trump says she and Hillary’s daughter Chelsea Clinton are still friends.

>Similar in age – Ivanka is 34, Chelsea, 36 – the pair had bonded over the years when their parents were friends. (Clinton was a guest at Trump’s 2005 wedding to Melania.)

>All this Ivanaka hating
What happened to MADAM PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024

like jewish hands

Plus her meeting with Trudeau. They went to some musical together.

Ya I'm not liking her at all.

>Ivanka is 34
>Chelsea, 36
O L D H A G S
L
D

H
A
G
S

If she would allow me, I would treat Ivanka Trump's clitoris to the greatest tongue-bath in the history of our species. Fwabbafwabbafwabba

I demand that people stop ignoring my digits and the fact that Kek endorsed her being a whore who shouldnt have an opinion

>when hilldogs get so buttfrustrated they become sexists

>when Alt Right reveal they were the real SJWs all along

I FUCKING HATE THE DRUMPF FAMILY
The Obamas were true class acts

>pol is one person

not everyone here is alt right, CTR.

Go fuck some sheep Achmed while I put it in your mother. Muslim mother love Jewish dicks also.

The Northwest Front calls

Most circumstantial evidence suggests it was the rebels.
>Jihadist journalists predicting a chemical attack days in advance
>The aircraft rebels identified was was an su-22 which needs extensive modifications to fire chemical weapons
>Turkey acknowledged in the past that rebels were smuggling chemical weapons from Iraq
>Launching a chemical weapon now makes no strategic sense since Assad has the military advantage and the target was not a military target and far away from the front lines

Was that the effect of poison gas, to Inanka's new perfume?

>heartbreaking images
Fuck the Syrians, I hope every one of their children dies a horrific death

checked and praised

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

>makes no strategic
Assad is losing damascus - the fighting are internal - suggesting Assad is winning shows how brain washed you are

Daddy Daddy empower more womyn & children!

Assad is losing damascus - the fighting are internal - suggesting Assad is winning shows how brain washed you are

It's a ruse. Focus on the chemical attacks. Let public outcry rise as people get mad over the poor chilluns getting gassed. Even Trump comes around, the Demoshits piss themselves realizing that they might actually get their war after all!

Then new reports reveal that the FSA was behind it all along. Trump, who has already buddied up with Putin, now has full casus belli to destroy what is left of Israel/Qatari's plans for the region. Assad comes out smelling like a rose.

Screencap this post. It is no coincidence that this happened right after Trump went full crusade with Putin. This is a joint plot.

Thank you based Phonecian cousin.

WTF I hate Assad now

U-UAH, MUH WHITE COUNTRY WHEN YOU ALL VOTED FOR JEWS LOL

HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

LMFAO

Women are just to emotial to do anything political,exluding le pen hopefully. They re not bad for washing socks though

Y so edgy

>Assad is losing damascus
Based on what exactly? Why are you not in Syria fighting for your caliphate?

Damnnit, Trump pls dont be a secret neocon faggot.

>Assad is losing Damascus
If you said Hama you may have an argument. But Damascus? Nice try goatfucker

she is a plastic faced dumb whore

everytime something awful happens twitter says "oh im so touched now give ME the ATTENTION not the NEWS" as if they dont care at all

heartless monsters who do nothing about real problems as long as commenting said problems is more views for them

davidicke.com/article/408409/cnn-child-read-off-script-push-war-syria-oust-assad

Trump needs to drop this narrative, quickly. It's a serious misstep. Just leave them to it.

like the satanic semen of a kike

I heard, White House staffers browse Sup Forums. I wonder that do they think of people's reaction on Ivanka?

Please God and Jesus let this be true.

I don't believe it. I think it's much more likely he's corrupted, but this would be amazing

How is going after assad make them Putin shills if puttin is pro Assad?

No wonder your country went to shit. Your an absolute moron

Praise kek

Allah
Souria
Bashar

Folks actually believing the fake news about chemical weapons strikes are hopeless.

Israel has given trump his marching orders.

America got screwed again.

There is nothing more beta than Americans dying in a future conflict for the aspirations of foreigners

Democrats and shills wind up shooting themselves in the foot... AGAIN!

Agreed. Trump already lost the brainwashed Libtards that will jump for ksa/Israel. Now he is going to lose his base, most of whom are woke, and do not want to put the interests of ksa/Israel above America

Based LebANON

>daddy, daddy, bomb that evil man!!

I hope to god Trump can finally say no to Ivanka but she might even be above Barron is pecking order...will probably sound like a shill but wtf is going on? I was expecting him to call out this obvious bullshit false flag and nothing? I predict we see a change in him soon like acid boilging in his gut because he can't tell us what he really thinks.

Good post user.
Trump knows what is happening. He has even pointed out McCain's unusual visit to Syria before the gas attack in 2013.

You give him too much credit. He used us and that's it.

He followed the bidding of his masters (the angry electorate) but now that he's president he's following the bidding of his new masters and that's just the game

If he bombs Syria I won't vote for him again though. He's a one term prez for sure