Would you use an condom another guy has used before you?

Would you use an condom another guy has used before you?

Actually, you should:
You can perfectly clean up a used condom from all contaminants, bacteria, fungi and viruses, just by using soap and water.

But a used women you cannot disinfect - all the viruses, bacteria and fungi they received from guys before you she still harbors, breeds and infects you with!

So, rationally, a used condom is lower risk and much more hygienic than using a used girl.

If you react with disgust at the thought of using a used condom, you should react with much more disgust at the thought of using a used girl.

>talking about women on a politicl forum
You are betacuck maximus

>What is acidic environment
Pls go back to high school

Sex is very, very much about politics.

Never marry and reproduce, cuck. We should bury you in your own hole you dig on our beache desu

>What is acidic environment
>Pls go back to high school

Your acidic environment will not protect you from getting Jerome's STDs and death from it.

kill yourself cuck. I will not talk about your shittopic unless it's to insult you

What the fuck did I just read

Only for you know whoish Freudian-Bernays-Mengele Disciples such as yourself. Get ye gone.

I just pull out and hope for the best.

This might be the most retarded post I've seen in a while, fuck my logic up

What these two guys said pretty much sums this post up. This is the single dumbest post I have seen here at pol for a couple weeks. Thats really fucking bad. It actually gave me a bad kind of creepy vibe. Thanks a lot creepy cuck.

Is this another weird german fetish?

What?

>absolutely hideous post
>see flag

Every fucking time

But the vagina is a self cleaning organ :^)

you're turning into sweden & canada

we found the refugee f a m

You can also use a piece of toilet paper that someone used to wipe their ass with, to blow your nose, doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Must be painful mate.
With french flags, there's always a chance that a sandnigger is behind.

>this thread
>politics
mods, come on now

at least sage your posts guys. Goddamn the my little pony fags had this shit better under control than you guys

You o-okay user?

fuck off Hans

You only insult, but give no reasons and avoid the argument.

Why would a guy risking his life having sex with a girl that has been inseminated by other guys already?

Even sharing an already chewed chewing gum from another guy is more hygienic and less risky.

I'd turn it inside out first

You are a cuck, that is all

Literally retarded.

did someone say /mlpol/?

>advocating for celibacy before marriage makes you a cuck

fucking dutch

Your one flaw (assuming she doesn't have an uncurable disease). Women have an immune system, condoms do not.

Here's virgin boy again!

fuckoff fag. The point is we don't talk about vaginas on a political forum. Go fap to some spiders or something nerd

sage for the millionth time

Welcome to real life, if you are over 20, probably you wont find a virgin.

If that makes you so insecure, you will be alone forever.

But the condom man, that just so weird shit, user

But Ahmed, we don't have those kind of fetishes here. You must be confused.

That is logic. Problem is you made it worse! Holy shit this is a terrible thread. Why did this german fucker do this?

Actually that's like the definition of why it will.
Everything that the acidity won't kill, the doctors with anti std pills will. That being said forget used chicks, if you're seriously considering them for a relationship keep in mind they save the dna of every person they have slept with. Biologically, it will go into your children.

I hope all you guys are sage-ing jezus christ

is this autism?

I am at least, and reporting.

is this the superior race hitler was dreaming about?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks based bro. together we can beat cancer. Never engage in the shilltopic but just insult while sageing and reporting

>You are a cuck, that is all
Correct me if I am wrong, but actually being a cuck means enjoying having your woman having sex with other men.

Therefore, my great disgust from other men's sperm in a woman would make me extremely "un-cuck" - while YOU, being "OK" with licking and getting other men's sperm at your dick, mouth and body and their fungal, viral and bacterial infections inside you would make YOU THE KEK.

Yes of course. I think God would find it a sin to not sage it.

worse...

>vaginas aren't political

then why do they have the right to vote?

you realize that your mother had sex with several men? that means you must hate her as well

Holy shit.

>talking to a guy who is only here to insult you
betacuck confirmed

Well, I can rest easy knowing you'll never reproduce

If you're so obsessed with other men's cocks, why don't you go suck one faggot

Yeah, he's got his used condoms. haha

maybe because you are from reddit and have only been here 2 weeks.

>Kissing with a girl
Sexy and sweet
>Using a girl's toothbrush
Disgusting

Really makes you think!

this is what kraut shitposting looks like

And the condom?

>not wanting to lick them during/after they pee

Germany, of all countries, I'm really disappointed in you

>when toothpaste tries to feel superior, they put desu at the end

>using another guys chewing gum is allright though!
>Even sharing an already chewed chewing gum from another guy is more hygienic and less risky.

so now you're also a fag on top of a cuckmeister 3000

That reminds me of something. You know when a guys drink booze from a same bottle it is considered no big deal. But women always prefer to drink from a glass in such situation, they are really care about some saliva exchange for some reason, they think this is like a kiss or something. Now, what is what is a bottom reason of their refusing to drink from one bottle, is it because they are dont want to kiss with you, or because they are like you and want to protect you from bacteria from all the dicks they sucked yesterday?

no, it's because you're a cuck

user, you sound like a damn girly girl.

>This is Sup Forums in 2017.