IT doesn't matter how many slaps the rust belt beta Americans get...

IT doesn't matter how many slaps the rust belt beta Americans get, they'll line up to lick the fleas from this mans balls.

How does he do it Sup Forums?

Well the other candidates were openly pissing on Rust belt workers so I do not see what other choice they had

Piss off jeeves. You have to pay for ahmed's 7 kids and the new mosque.

Yes, and if you had IQ slightly higher than room temperature, you would realize it was all a ruse.

Trump was a mistake

Donald Trump is garbage. I'm embarrassed for supporting this Neocon piece of shit.

>inb4 /r/The_Donald shows up

Except he's right, you mong.

Hi leftypol how is communist california going

What tickles me most is how they're so desperate for any good news at all, they celebrate the opening of coal mines again. The intelligent liberals urbanites get hi tech well paying jobs and the rust belters, get to crawl in a dark hole and scratch around for a living. Such a joke.

Honestly though, good on trump. As a rich man myself I hope he takes them all for they got.

Trump is god emporer you leftyfag

not so great

brb moving to Colorado

>How does he do it Sup Forums?
He's wealthy, white, male, and conservative. What's not to like? Doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do. He will always be the captain of Team White People.

Right about what?

Back to your hole worker. Emperor is playing golf today.

He's actually helping them.

>As a rich man myself
How many piss jars do you own?

>the rust belters, get to crawl in a dark hole and scratch around for a living
Look if that's how they derive meaning in their lives who are you to question it

Anyone who still supports him should be tried for treason and locked up with him.

>everything i don't like is bait

ok sure buddy

To the remaining leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

>get to crawl in a dark hole and scratch around for a living. Such a joke.

Somebody has to mine the coal, you fucking moron.

Saved. Time to end these threads. We are going to purge them from our land once again. They are weak

he just unzip and pull 'em out.

This

How was it a ruse exactly? Trump has been doing EVERYTHING he said he would do

Yes he's being knocked back by the establishment; but he's still following his policy plans isn't he?

Meanwhile what did Hillary offer the rust belt / middle America? "OH DIVERSITY GUYS, AND GREEN JOBS! YOU ALL WANT THAT RIGHT?"

Basically she was saying "I don't care about what you want! We're going to do what's best for you! No you don't get a say in this; you'll do as you're told!"

People don't like that. So Hillary lost.

It's really really hard to tell Americans what to do.. shitty tactic on her part

Coal is a dead as fuck fossil fuel. Plus black lung is no fun

>Coal is a dead as fuck fossil fuel

>met coal isn't a thing

lol christ are you for real
this is a weeb imageboard
please go outside i think your priorities are wonky

Or any electorate. If our Labour party said to manual workers of our country "we'll close your factories but don't worry, we'll get you green jobs instead!" then I don't think our working classes would be best pleased or convinced by that idea