>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9bSHEe44oI
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/06/what-is-nuclear-option-how-mcconnell-plans-to-get-gorsuch-confirmed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
towleroad.com/2017/04/recuse-devin-nunes/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/04/05/president-trump-vs-deep-state-big-club-and-u-s-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOOOVEMENT

Awoo

OC

>youtube.com/watch?v=f9bSHEe44oI

RED ALERT

EMERGENCY SITUATION

NUNES DOWN. I REPEAT, NUNES DOWN.

>doubting Trump
>ever

Awooooooo

Don't fall for shills, don't give them (You)s.

Oi lads what's cooking? Did liberals get nuked? Is Rice cunt in jail yet?

Damn it Nunes! What the FUCK are you doing?

As you noticed, shills are hard at work today and everyday.

They seem to forget that the left is watching the most powerful republican legislature ever and in 2018 they will have over 20 senators at the chopping block vs. 8 from the republican side.

Here is my answer: to rub salt on their wounds and remind them of who has all the power

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in.

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

why the fuck is nunes and sessions such cucks about russian investigation.

>all these faggot fucking shills

MODS MODS

APPEALING TO VIOLENCE

MODS MODS

DELET

Well that is surprising.

> Nunes steps down from MUH RUSSIA investigation
>hands it over to Gowdy

Top kek, really? I wonder how that will pan out for Obama/Hillary cabal now.

This is how to kill the beast.

Now, since I last made this series of posts many things changed. For starters, Trump is President.

Did you guys notice what techniques they brought to our humble congolese command and control bulletin board?

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding the democrats or anything at all that goes against their groupthink they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I voted for him but those remarks by his cabinet / this temporary setback / this MSM allegation will really get him impeached / such and such should be fired" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Sup Forums in general (doubles as sliding): in general, wild gooze chases, on /trumpgen/, gossip, pitting groups against each other.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump / lets make ANTICOM" and "what would you do if Trump is impeached / is killed". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Sup Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Sup Forums but Sup Forums and Sup Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse. Honestly, a mod got recently fired (in the rwss debacle) for politicising his enforcement of the rules so we are not immune to that either

Stay smart, stay safe, stay beautiful and stay out of trouble.

So will this all be blown the fuck out when Gorsuch gets in?

Mother.
Fucker.

YEAH IT SURE IS GREAT WINNING WHEN YOURE A REPUBLICAN!

WE HAVE THE WH< SCOTUS, THE SENATE AND CONGRESS

FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE I HAVE NO IDEA

BUT IS SURE IS GREAT THAT WE WON

HE WILL BE A WITNESS

IS NUNES REALLY GONE??

I mean, he literally handed it over to Trey Gowdy, so this is hardly a big loss. He probably just didn't want Dems to longer distract from it with their constant autistic screeching about himself.

"temporarily"

You can't commit violence against things which are not people or living beings.

Nunes stepping aside in the Russian investigation is actually just him realizing there is no fucking evidence and its a huge waste of time. Instead, he wants to focus more on the Obama wiretapping

FUCKING CUCJSERVATIVES ALWAYS BOWING TI LIBERAL ACTIVISTS

I'm legit pissed right now. This is why we call them cucks.
>waaaaah liberals are saying mean things about me on tv
Of course, Schiff doesn't have to step aside or anything.

I want glass the entire Middle East just to puss off liberals. Gas Syria now. Gas Iran. Gas them all Trump. I'm with you.

With Nunes stepping down, expect a flood of shills within 5 minutes.

WAIT HE HANDED IT TO GOWDY?

HOW SHIT DEMOCRATS ARE RETARDED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'

> Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

> If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.'

> In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.'

> The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public.

> To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

(continues)

Nunes said on FOX that the reason he stepping down is because pressure from extreme left wing groups (AKA SOROS THREATS)

>no wall
>no healthcare
>no tax reform
>muslims and spics still flowing in
>now he's channeling his inner Lindsay Graham and crying about MUH GASSED BABIES looking for a new conflict
>totally compromised by neocons and kikes

Nice president you got there, pedes.

> Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

> A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used

> Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting.

> Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth.

> As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped.

> However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'

(continues)

That's what i think as well ackshuallry

Oy vey! The (((establishment))) is setting up their coup!

>handed it over to Gowdy
Source?

relax friend, dont give them you's and remember that we won

> Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

> Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.'

> By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.'

> In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in.

> It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

(continues)

Rep. Nunes stepping down. Deep State is fighting like hell. Cuckservatives and Progressive are taking apart Trump.

The push for impeachment is going to come.

Trump must resist the globalists' calls for war against Assad.

>GONE
>GONE
>GONE

>GONE

Drumplkins, say it with me:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah but is Gowdy going to actually investigate it? He kicks people's shit in during hearings but what else does he do?

And the shill only see the first part
They really are depressed.

And reminder that cooked Rice still on the menu.

Awoo!

> Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

> Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them.

> In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered.

> An example is to post your 'favourite weapon' and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. In this matter it can be determined by reverse proration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or a illegal weapon.

> This same method can be used by posing as one of the form members and posting your favourite 'technique of operation.' From the replies various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities.

(continues)

My local post office has quit flying the flag for several weeks now. What gives? Aren't these faggots supposed to raise it up every morning?

I walk my dog every morning and I enjoyed seeing the flag each and every morning. I tried contacting the post office and they are useless.

Isn't there some regulation that forces the post office to have the American flag displayed? They used to do it for years.

Nice try
Have a (you)

Iiiiiiii'''mmmmm NNNNUUUUUUCCCCLLLLEEEEAAARRRRR

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/06/what-is-nuclear-option-how-mcconnell-plans-to-get-gorsuch-confirmed.html

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

Holy shit, I am smug as fuck right now. They are going to gasslight themselves.

seriously, nothing is getting done with these investigations. I want people arrested already.

>Trump says nothing
>"REEEE don't you care about syrian babies?"
>Trump says rebels did it
>"Loony Trump presents NO EVIDENCE for his latest conspiracy theory!"
>Trump says Assad did the right thing fighting rebels
>"LITERALLY HITLER! LITERALLY HITLER!"

>Trump gives the standard, expected "we hate gassing babies, this is intolerable" statement anyone would expect
>"Well ok.. but we're going to tell your supporters you're a neocon!"
>Meanwhile everyone starts digging into the last Syrian chemical weapons attack
>Citizen journalists and media outliers start posting "Hey wait a minute, that actually WAS a false flag"
>Rumors start working themselves towards the center
>"Mister President, it wasn't Assad, it was the rebels!"
>Trump's face when

kek, yeah, handed it to Gowdy. Yep, that Gowdy

Why the fuck is EVERY LAST GODDAM REPUBLICAN A BALL-LESS PUSSY?

Its like being a pussy is a new requirement for office if you are GOP.

Indeed, lets play by rules while the other side cheats constantly and wonder what happens.

> Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING'

> Statistically, there is always a percentage of the forum posters who are more inclined to violence. In order to determine who these individuals are, it is a requirement to present a image to the forum to deliberately incite a strong psychological reaction.

> From this the most violent in the group can be effectively singled out for reverse IP location and possibly local enforcement tracking.

> To accomplish this only requires posting a link to a video depicting a local police officer massively abusing his power against a very innocent individual. Statistically of the million or so police officers in America there is always one or two being caught abusing there powers and the taping of the activity can be then used for intelligence gathering purposes - without the requirement to 'stage' a fake abuse video.

> This method is extremely effective, and the more so the more abusive the video can be made to look. Sometimes it is useful to 'lead' the forum by replying to your own posting with your own statement of violent intent, and that you 'do not care what the authorities think!!' inflammation.

> By doing this and showing no fear it may be more effective in getting the more silent and self-disciplined violent intent members of the forum to slip and post their real intentions. This can be used later in a court of law during prosecution.

(continues)

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO

row·dy
/'roudē/

adjective: rowdy; comparative adjective: rowdier; superlative adjective: rowdiest
1. noisy and disorderly.
"it was a rowdy but good-natured crowd"
synonyms: unruly, disorderly, obstreperous, riotous, undisciplined, uncontrollable, ungovernable, disruptive, out of control, rough, wild, lawless
antonyms: peaceful

noun: rowdy; plural noun: rowdies
1. a noisy and disorderly person.
synonyms: ruffian, troublemaker, lout, hooligan, thug, hoodlum; More

Are we just going to pretend that this isn't an actual concern that Trump is doing stupid shit towards Syria? If this was Hillary you would be posting 24/7 criticism.

NUNES GONE
WE HAD A GOOD RUN BROS

They will skate because Gowdy talks a big game but never ever delivers. The deep state is winning.

Impeachment against Trump is coming because Pence will play ball with (((them)))

> Technique #6 - 'GAINING FULL CONTROL'

> It is important to also be harvesting and continually maneuvering for a forum moderator position.

> Once this position is obtained, the forum can then be effectively and quietly controlled by deleting unfavourable postings - and one can eventually steer the forum into complete failure and lack of interest by the general public.

> This is the 'ultimate victory' as the forum is no longer participated with by the general public and no longer useful in maintaining their freedoms. Depending on the level of control you can obtain, you can deliberately steer a forum into defeat by censoring postings, deleting memberships, flooding, and or accidentally taking the forum offline.

> By this method the forum can be quickly killed. However it is not always in the interest to kill a forum as it can be converted into a 'honey pot' gathering center to collect and misdirect newcomers and from this point be completely used for your control for your agenda purposes.

> CONCLUSION

> Remember these techniques are only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM.

> Once they are aware of these techniques the operation can completely fail, and the forum can become uncontrolled. At this point other avenues must be considered such as initiating a false legal precidence to simply have the forum shut down and taken offline.

> This is not desirable as it then leaves the enforcement agencies unable to track the percentage of those in the population who always resist attempts for control against them.

> Many other techniques can be utilized and developed by the individual and as you develop further techniques of infiltration and control it is imperative to share then with HQ.

Can somebody tell me, why Trump can't just secretly order to kill all the bad guys in the Deep State?

SOURCE THAT GOWDY IS TAKING OVER THE INVESTIGATION?

towleroad.com/2017/04/recuse-devin-nunes/

oh shit dems put a lot of pressure on nunes, they think they won a victory by recusing him but fucking rowdy gowdy, the man they hate almost as much as bannon, is taking over?

Wow, say things that the pedes don't like and they just spam walls of text. It's almost like the real shills who cant handle criticism are the ones who frequent this thread

Here is the list of candidates for 2018

tl;dr: Democrats have 23 senators up on the chopping block, with 2 Independent and only 8 republicans.

> At the absolute worst case scenario (all republicans lose their seats) democrats achieve a 54-2-44 majority, barely over what republicans have now.
> At the absolute best case scenario democrats lose all 23 seats plus the 2 independent and we are left with a 77-23 majority for the republicans
> my estimate is that democrats lose at least 6 seats, that republicans will have to defend vigorously AZ and NV and that Angus and Manchin may flip to R. Not too far from a majority

Democrat

> Dianne Feinstein (California, since 1992)
> Tom Carper (Delaware, since 2000)
> Bill Nelson (Florida, since 2000)
> Debbie Stabenow (Michigan, since 2000)
> Maria Cantwell (Washington, since 2000)
> Ben Cardin (Maryland, since 2006)
> Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota, since 2006)
> Claire McCaskill (Missouri, since 2006)
> Jon Tester (Montana, since 2006)
> Sherrod Brown (Ohio, since 2006)
> Bob Casey (Pennsylvania, since 2006)
> Sheldon Whitehouse (Rhode Island, since 2006)
> Bob Menendez (New Jersey, since 2006)
> Kirsten Gillibrand (New York, since 2009)
> Joe Manchin (West Virginia, since 2010)
> Chris Murphy (Connecticut, since 2012)
> Mazie Hirono (Hawaii, since 2012)
> Joe Donnelly (Indiana, since 2012)
> Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts, since 2012)
> Martin Heinrich (New Mexico, since 2012)
> Heidi Heitkamp (North Dakota, since 2012)
> Tim Kaine (Virginia, since 2012)
> Tammy Baldwin (Wisconsin, since 2012)

Independent

> Bernie Sanders (Vermont, since 2006)
> Angus King (Maine, since 2012)

Republican

> Orrin Hatch (Utah, since 1976)
> Bob Corker (Tennessee, since 2006)
> Roger Wicker (Mississippi, since 2007)
> John Barrasso (Wyoming, since 2007)
> Dean Heller (Nevada, since 2011)
> Jeff Flake (Arizona, since 2012)
> Deb Fischer (Nebraska, since 2012)
> Ted Cruz (Texas, since 2012)

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

because the russian investigation is a massive waste of time

Hillary would've gone in day 1, sweetie

Because he can show all the dirt redpill the earth beforehand then do it.

They blow themselves once again.

So this may explain Trump's recent rhetoric.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/04/05/president-trump-vs-deep-state-big-club-and-u-s-media/

Because he has spies among him that will leak such an order the second he thinks it up.

Because Hillary has a history of killing people. Trump has said he doesn't want regime change, and that's part of why we voted for him. Let it play out.

republicans, 2008
> put forward a weak candidate, gets creamed.

republicans, 2010
> grassroots faction within the party goes rogue, organize and wrestle bits of power from the establishment, gets congress representation

republicans, 2011
> grassroots presents not one but two factions (Ron Paul and Tea Party) as alternative

republicans, 2012
> establishes forces forward weak candidate, chokes out an easy victory

republicans, 2012 aftermath
> performs a thorough analysis of the result, proposes changes

republicans, 2015
> grassroots presents not one, not two but three candidates (Ted, Rand, Trump)
> outsider defies orthodoxy, runs a wild campaign, takes it home in a massive victory

Now, let's see what the democrats are doing

democrats, 2016
> grassroots present a candidate
> establishment forces forward weak candidate, chokes out what should be a coronation

democrats, 2017
> having learned absolutely nothing, doubles down on said weak candidate, platform and continues crushing internal innovation

2018 won't be pretty for democrats

oh eat a fucking dick. This board is nothing but faggot fucking kiddies that cant relate to fucking reality without invoking your trendy little memes. Thats all you meme shit is, being a bunch of slavish trend-fags.

DURP HE IST REPEATING OUR MEME HE BE A SHILL

As bad as fucking niggers, I swear. Im out. fts

Just because your government help getting Drumpf elected doesn't mean we are gonna let him use the same methods as Putin

Are you upset Reddit?

>Bernie Sanders
Hoh boy

Also, looking beyond 2018 and into 2020. Who are the senators that will be on the chopping block at the same time Trump is running for reelection?

Democrats

> Jack Reed (Rhode Island, since 1996)
> Dick Durbin (Illinois, since 1996)
> Al Franken (Minnesota, since 2008)
> Jeanne Shaheen (New Hampshire, since 2008)
> Tom Udall (New Mexico, since 2008)
> Jeff Merkley (Oregon, since 2008)
> Mark Warner (Virginia, since 2008)
> Chris Coons (Delaware, since 2010)
> Ed Markey (Massachusetts, since 2013)
> Cory Booker (New Jersey, since 2013)
> Gary Peters (Michigan, since 2014)

Republicans

> Thad Cochran (Mississippi, since 1978)
> Mitch McConnell (Kentucky, since 1984)
> Jim Inhofe (Oklahoma, since 1994)
> Pat Roberts (Kansas, since 1996)
> Susan Collins (Maine, since 1996)
> Mike Enzi (Wyoming, since 1996)
> Lindsey Graham (South Carolina, since 2002)
> Lamar Alexander (Tennessee, since 2002)
> John Cornyn (Texas, since 2002)
> Jim Risch (Idaho, since 2008)
> Dan Sullivan /Alaska, since 2014)
> Tom Cotton (Arkansas, since 2014)
> Cory Gardner (Colorado, since 2014)
> David Perdue (Georgia, since 2014)
> Joni Ernst (Iowa, since 2014)
> Bill Cassidy (Louisiana, since 2014)
> Steve Daines (Montana, since 2014)
> Ben Sasse (Nebraska, since 2014)
> Thom Tillis (North Carolina, since 2014)
> Mike Rounds (South Dakota, since 2014)
> Shelley Moore Capito (West Virginia, since 2014)
> Luther Strange (Alabama, since 2017)

Pic related. What is your take on it guys?

IMO if it plays like it should democrats could have trouble in MN, NH, NM, MI while republicans in CO, IA and NC

The rest should be pretty safe because of seniority of the senator or lean of the state

Now Lindsey Graham is fucked because he will be campaigning for reelection at the same time of Trump and, going by what Trump did in OH he could pretty much get primaried

Also assuming 2018 keeps the senate it doesn't seem like they would lose it in 2020 meaning Trump could have both houses both terms

Because he doesn't want a civil war to fire off.

Shills do exist, and the come here very often for a variety of reasons from a variety of places.

There is endless disinformation about the existence of shills and what shilling is, but the above statement is true.

A "shill" is a word for someone who has an outside interest or who is from some place other than here promoting something or another. This sounds nebulous but it is an effective catchall to term people who are working against this board and these threads.

For example, a shill is someone who:

Comes here to spam the place

Comes here to demoralize anons, or distract from things

Comes here as someone who is not a supporter and who is vehemently against the administration and Trump in general.

Comes here with the explicit goal of destroying this place, or at least harming it.

Comes here as part of an outside group with outside interests.

These things constitute what a shill is. They both exist and are here almost all the time. Trolls are assholes who bleed into these categories or are simply just assholes. Both deserve derision.

You should never respond to either, as doing so more often than not feeds into their goals. Do not respond to or acknowledge either groups.

Criticism of Trump isnt allowed here

These faggots are no different than leftists and their infallible God Obama. Everything is just perfect, Trump can do no wrong.

I would really like to see a 2020 gop primary with Kasich and Jeb tho.

>Make America Great Again
>America First

How does war with Syria fit into that?

See you next thread then

It's somewhat vexxing to me is all that useful idiots are being employed by ShariaBlue and pretending to call out valid criticism of something in their favour as "shilling against Trump"

I want to place faith in him but come on, this is monumental and the effects of decisions made now will be felt for a long time.

I need an angry pepe holding a gun asap senpai

It's a waste of time until only Dems are in charge of the "investigation". Nunes was supposed to ensure that there was no lefty fuckery and he buckled to the likes of John fucking Oliver. So sick of cuckservatives looking for liberal approval. I want Trump to wreck the entire Middle East just to make liberals cry.

>119744598
k bye (You) won't leave though.

It's called damage control

I told you all this when they got to Flynn. The (((establishment))) found out Pence will play ball. Impeachment is coming by hook or by crook but the deep state and the big club will not be denied there are trillions of dollars on the line and to many crimes they can not risk being exposed. The dream is dead.

It is all over except for the crying.

Its funny that Nunes resigned from the Russia case then handed it to gowdy. Nunes is a proffesional who gets the Job done. The next big case is going to be Susan Rice.

But it will never go away if dems control the investigation. It will continue forever now.

>Gowdy in charge

Niiiiice.

Work on it. I'm not even sure what you tried to do, here. Vaporwave ?

You are a terrible person.

I gotchu senpai

This is stupid. When they beat up right wing people, it's wrong. So it's wrong too when right wingers beat up communists

Mike Conaway will lead the investigation.