Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J069YGalKTM
youtube.com/watch?v=C8eMazr7Jvw
youtube.com/watch?v=LSAFcnryoEw
liveleak.com/view?i=f6d_1435932798
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
guardian.co.tt/news/2017-04-05/bakr-wants-dpp-drop-coe-charges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Western law is racist and should be changed to better suite the needs of emerging demographics

checkmate

JUST OUT OF INTEREST, WHICH PART DO YOU THINK IS THE 'checkmate' PART JUSTIN?

GOAT episode

TRULY ONE OF THE MOST HILARIOUS

Look sharia is clearly the most just form of law. If you don't accept it, we will slowly implement it through making laws that say critising Islam is illegal. Then you won't even be able to say Shari is bad, let alonbe stop it.

>WE

Take the proxy off, leaf.

Nice digits though, wonder what kek meant.

Wuz checked

Muslims should be exiled and excommunicated from all western countries

Question:

Who is asking for sharia law in your country ?

Seriously, who is publicly speaking to ask for sharia law to be put in place in Australia ? Here in France we have millions of muslims and absolutly no public figure as ever asked for Sharia laws to replace french laws. Imans will ask believers to respect the sharia laws along the french laws (and if they don't, they still get punish for that) and the only punishment for not obeying the Sharia laws when you're a muslim is to be rejected by the religious community if you don't. Communautarism IS bad of course but I don't see anyone trying to hijack republican laws with sharia laws.

You will all eat bullets before it came to that.

>ask for sharia law
>he thinks they'll ask for it

lol. "Pretty please, Pierre?"

They were asking for the right to build a mosque, not for Sharia laws. The right for a place of worship is inside french laws since the Revolution, whatever your religion.

If they're not asking, nobody is gonna give them.

"CAN WE BUILD A MOSQUE PLEASE?"

youtube.com/watch?v=J069YGalKTM

>he thinks if they say no they'll say okay and leave it at that
>he still thinks they're gonna ask for it

lol. I thought the French were retarded hedonists was a meme but, clearly, I was mistaken.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8eMazr7Jvw

"WE COME IN PEACE"

youtube.com/watch?v=LSAFcnryoEw

I know your kind is made for trolling but what is the purpose of doing that ? Do you think terrorism is gonna make France adopt Sharia Laws ?

You posted a pic about street prayers and explained to you that was a one time event (never done again) because a mayor refused to build a mosque like the law was telling him to do.

Use of violence is punished. Laws of the Republic are the only ones valid. What more do you want ? We just need to ensure the laws are respected everywhere and that's it. You don't "banish" a set of law, you just tell what is law and what is not.

DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING?

DAESH IS DOING EXACTLY WHAT THE KORAN TELLS THEM TO DO WHEN THEY THROW GAYS OFF ROOFTOPS.

ASK A MUSLIM TO SAY THAT THE KORAN IS WRONG WHEN IT SAYS THAT GAYS SHOULD BE THROWN OFF THE HIGHEST BUILDING, AND THEN STONED TO DEATH WHEN THEY HIT THE GROUND.

>PROTIP: THEY WON'T, BECAUSE SAYING THAT A SINGLE LETTER OF A SINFLE WORD IN THE KORAN IS WRONG IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.

liveleak.com/view?i=f6d_1435932798

You said western, you meant civilised.

>ASK A MUSLIM TO SAY THAT THE KORAN IS WRONG WHEN IT SAYS THAT GAYS SHOULD BE THROWN OFF THE HIGHEST BUILDING
They will say the Koran doesn't say that.

Like many people say the Bible tells something or don't.

And I still don't see your conclusion. Ban Islam ? Freedom of religion is a cornerstone of French Republic. Ban unlawful aspects of Islam ? Already done. Ban all muslims ? For what reason ? The ones not respecting the laws like the terrorists are already dead. Responsability is individual, not of a community. You would be the first to protest if the state made laws against you just because some white guy burned a church with niggers in it.

You have a serious illness, Frenchie. A serious mental illness.

>Imans will ask believers to respect the sharia laws along the french laws

Which is it, Frenchie? Which takes precedent? Which comes first? Does the law of Islam or the law of France come first?

IDIOT

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

>Which takes precedent?
French laws and if they don't, they get arrested like anyone else. There's nothing unclear about that.

Does that guy lives in France ? No. In France, he would have been arrested for saying that. Sure we don't have the same freedom of speech burgers have but sometimes it's a good thing.

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (Inexplicably, the story is also repeated in suras 15:74, 27:58 and 29:40).
Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?" This verse is part of the previous text and it establishes that homosexuality as different from (and much worse than) adultery or other sexual sin. According to the Arabic grammar, homosexuality is called the worst sin, while references elsewhere describe other forms of non-marital sex as being "among great sins."
Quran (26:165-166) - "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"
Quran (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone" This is the Yusuf Ali translation.

Interestingly, the same rules don't seem to apply in paradise, where martyrs for the cause of Allah enjoy an orgy of virgins and "perpetual youth" Quran (56:17) (interpreted by many to mean "boys" Quran (52:24)). Quran (76:19) bluntly states, "And immortal boys will circulate among them, when you see them you will count them as scattered pearls." Technically, the mere presence of boys doesn't necessarily mean sex, however it is strongly implied from the particular emphasis on the effeminacy, handsomeness and "freshness" of the boys.

Again. What are you trying to prove ? Do you think quoting the Koran and some interpretation makes you win any points ?

Only burgers (and I think you're one) are retarded enough to not realise ALL religious texts are full of violent stupid crap because they were written ages ago in a much different world. The Bible wants you to kill gays too... do we ? No. Because we're able to make our own laws. And they are the only ones valid. And nothing is changing that, certainely not Sharia Law, and nothing is even trying to. If anything, French laws became more and more repressive against religions in the past decades.

No one cares what you fucking white ppl think anymore dont you get it. U ruined your reputation by abusing your internet connection. All that power got to heads of you ugly beta non chads. Now drown in the poison you flooded the world with. For the lulz. You dumb retard shitstains. Get fuckt.

I wonder if Sup Forums started supporting the aspects of Sharia Law that encourage beating women, would the liberals finally drop this whole Muslim nonsense, or at least try to rewrite the doctrine and anger Muslims?

excellent summary. goddamn goatfuckers

Trinidad here, it's worst now, former terrorist gets better treatment with respect to civil rights than citizens

"Jamaat-al-Muslimeen leader Yasin Abu Bakr’s case for refusing to testify before the Commission of Enquiry appointed to investigate the 1990 attempted coup, took an unexpected turn yesterday with Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Roger Gaspard being called upon to discontinue the private criminal case."

guardian.co.tt/news/2017-04-05/bakr-wants-dpp-drop-coe-charges

"If Gaspard declines and Bakr is convicted of the complaint he will be liable to a $2,000 fine."

2000TTD/7 = 285.71USD

this is how i know this is about harassing and undermining the judicial system by these niggers of Islam. The man is harassing them, for charging him, for not wanting to testify about that time he held a coup of the country. All Muslims should be killed.

I AM TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE A DUMB CUNT.

>yfw Sharia law is practiced in the west anyways with sharia courts
>Arabs could give less fucks about the western system because to them the Islamic system trumps all other systems

Oh, look, yet another French atheist faggot who's never spent two actual seconds thinking about religion because his secular commie professors told him not to and who knows nothing about Christianity who wants to lecture me about Christianity...I'm shocked.

And look, the French atheist faggot who's never spent two actual seconds thinking about Islam because his secular commie professors told him not to and who knows nothing about Islam want to lecture Christians about respecting Islam...I'm shocked.

And the Bible doesn't say you should kill gays, btw, but I'm not gonna take the usual leftist bait to change the topic of the argument because they know their position is fucked so they desperately try for a win in any way possible so they can keep their nose stuck in the air.

Stick with the argument about law.

So let's say your country has 3 million Muslims. That's an ultra low estimate.

46% viewed themselves as secular but also said that Islam plays a major role in their life.

25% defined themselves as "proudly Muslim" but still accepted French law, including a "burqa ban" that went into force in 2011.

29% reported in favor of wearing the full-face niqab and of polygamy.

Okay, no big deal, right?

29% said sharia, the Islamic legal and moral code, should be more important than French national law. 24% were in favor of wearing the burqa and the niqab, despite the ban.

So 870,000 Muslims in your country believe Sharia should supercede French National Law.

Let's keep going with some of these stats:

60% of French Muslims were found to support the right to wear the hijab headscarf in schools and other public institutions, where the garment has been banned since 2004. In fairness, I'll note that only 33% said they would if they could.

80% of French Muslims argued that school canteens should offer halal options.

Also important to note, only 29% reported they made a weekly visit to a Mosque. That 29% from the previous post may be something to do with that.

But hey, they're just asking for a Mosque, right? Nothing more.