What is it with this 2030 promoted by EVERY GOVERNMENT IN THE WORLD?!

What is it with this 2030 promoted by EVERY GOVERNMENT IN THE WORLD?!

From far west to the far easy, governments have 'conceitedly' and collectively decided to make a certain change by the year 2030.

what's so magical about that year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPqo-ipbSXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well since weve made a lot of progress 1990-2010, they wanna see what we will do in the next 2 decades (2010-2030)

India superpower by 2030
But with romania as ally ,superpowers by 2020

2030 looks pretty cumfy. Is that post apocalyptic?

So much CO2, gras can grow on concrete.

Babyboomers will be in their death phase by then.
Pretty fucking big change m8.

It will be when Trump has finished carpet bombing your little sandbox and then we can start public executions for your little sandbrain thoughtcrimes.

This desu

Implying that by 2030 we would've got rid of every shithole south of the Mediterranean, I hope space tourism will be a thing.

Far enough away to seem as though there will be major technological/social breakthroughs, close enough to where the younger generations will still be alive and supposedly thriving when it is reached. Look at all the predictions concerning 2050, with Africa having over 2 billion people, Muslims constituting 2/3 of the world's population and America being minority white. They get buried to hide the consequences of the actions they call for and because it is too far away for people to care.

so basically colour filter and more birds makes it economic

you shouldve called it iChange to fool the macbookfags even more

its called switching 2010 hue saturation in gimp without adding any infrastructure, coz we all know nothing changes in 20 fucking years

It ain't gonna be a green world, it's going to be brown.

I didn't say it would get better, but at least we get to do pic related.

Same thing 2020 was about. Pushing the goalposts down the field to keep from pointing out their failures at achieving things

It's the year the world ends.

Base 10.

Agreed. The transhumanists predicted the Singularity would occur in 2036 and I believe there are some theories that 2036 is the year of the so called end times

What? Clearly there is grass and trees growing on top of buildings in 2030

Nu cred

so you want plants on your house? that´s a global solution to this shit industries created?

yes obviously they will offset the co2 that industries create and make the world a much better place causing global warming to turn into global cooling

global cooling already happened in the 90s

the world will have ended by then, so they can make random promises and wont get shit for not keeping it

what? i've been told that the global temperature has been rising exponentially since the industrial revolution. is the media lying to me?

The biblical year is already 5943, not 5777. Get with the times.
youtube.com/watch?v=NPqo-ipbSXg
(It is also possible that it is already 5992, depending on your interpretation of Daniel's prophecy of the weeks.)

1950s - ICE AGE WE'RE ALL OF DIE
1960s - GLOBAL WARMING WE'RE ALL OF DIE
1970s - TOXIC INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS WE'RE ALL OF DIE
1980s - OZONE HOLE WE'RE ALL OF DIE
1990s - REMEMBER GLOBAL WARMING? WE'RE ALL OF DIE NOW DEFINITELY NO LIE
2000s - NOPE STILL WAITING ON DIE BUT I SWEAR IT'S COMING
2010s - OKAY OKAY IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE NOW WE'RE ALL OF DIE

And the proposed solution to every single one of these?
>CARBON TAXES COLLECTED THROUGH ONE WORLD GOUVERNMENT

>abomination of desolation happens temple is rebuilt 2022-2024
>antichrist comes 2024-2028
>abomination of desolation 2028-2030
>Jesus christ comes 2030-2034

Global cooling wasn't really a thing that most scientists took seriously, in fact you see talk of global warming in the 50s and 60s. The ozone layer damage isn't talked about anymore because we stopped dumping so much ozone depletioing chems into the air, so you are probably 14 years old or haven't been paying attention and virtue signaling. The calling global warming climate change isn't new, an organization created in the 1980s studying global warming has climate change in its name.

It the year the Jews will finally be able to admit openly on TV that they want white males executed and shishkas distributed among them as play toys.

this chart didn't take the god emperor into account, I see.

the thing is the bible tells us we wont be able to predict when exactly the end will come, and this video tries to tell us it will come exactly in that year, so i doubt that one is right thought.

It's not just that we stopped dumping ozone depleters, it's that the hole for all intents and purposes has been plugged. Still present, but not nearly as massive as it used to be. Nature's still in the process of correcting it.

My post indicates how the narrative has changed over the decades, despite the science and its benefactors being the same people doing the same work.

Good luck being 14 though, it's an angsty time I remember fondly.

I know that many biologists predict eternal youth being widely accessible to common public in a decade.
And governments may go fuck themselves as useless parasites they are.

>shishkas
that's shiksas
shishka is bud (or cone if we speak of trees)

Ozone thing was actually pretty serious

I'm never moving into a big city. I will remain in the burbs.

All of those are still happening.
>it didn't happen now so it won't ever happen even with all the evidence

No one but the Father knows the day or the hour. There is no claim that the year cannot be known.
Regardless of that, because it is not clear if or how the 70 weeks of Daniel need to be split, we do not know which year we are actually in. The description under the video says as much, which is why I gave the possibility that it might already be 5992.

Ice age and global warming at the same time?

Probably significant in kabbalistic/masonic numerology.

Yes. They're fake news. Their climate "scientists" have repeatedly been exposed for tampering with their data to make the past look colder and the present warmer. However the media just quietly drops those revelations and continues to spout the same discredited alarmist bullshit.