Celt/pol/ - Anglos need not apply edition

Welcome to Celt/pol/!
Discuss your Celtic background and how disgusting Anglo Saxon immigrants have destroyed our land!

A little history: Anglo Saxon is almost a redundant phrase, as Anglo means "people coming from Angle's (a town)" but the meaning of the word Saxon is where the Town is located, or was: the state of Saxony, which is in Germany.
So it is amount to saying "Queens New-Yorker".

As you may have imagined, we do not all hold Anglo Saxon genes, in fact almost nobody does, but Anglo's love to claim everyone is Anglo so that they can "share the blame" amongst white people of all their barbarism.

If you live in a white country, and you weren't born into a rich family, there is a 90% chance you are actually Celtic, or considering how careful Saxons are to keep their Lin-ages clean just like the Jew.
You may also note something about Anglo Saxons, that Pure blooded Anglos have invented NOTHING.

The Celt's, the Slavs, the Greeks, the Romans (so the Greeks again basically) and the ancient Arabian's before Pedohammed basically invented everything we use and all the previous prototypes.

Check the queens ancestry, She is NOT Celtic on her Male line, father to father, she is a filthy Saxon.

Our land and country has been robbed from us by Saxons that where supported by homosexual pedophile Romans at the turn of the century, who are now in the middle of re-creating their old country on a global scale.

Remember who you are, and who your people are, and how many of us died for no reason because of mentally retarded fatass genetic neckbeards that come from a faggoty Town in Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTPyvKrU1DM
youtube.com/watch?v=R76L74sRlmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if im a scottish english mongrel.. now what

SNP cucks, I'm Scottish and I don't vote for them anglo.

It means you have to go back

>bullying the anglos
At least they voted leave unlike you ''''''northern celts''''''

Wales represent

WE
WUZ
IBERIAN
N SHIEET

I told you in the Wales thread to fuck off you disgusting nigger cuck.

Go vote for Sturgeon and get raped by pakis you disgusting traitor to Celts. Also Scotland IS NOT CELTIC, IT IS NORDIC, RAPED BY SWEDES AND VIKINGS.

YOU ARE NOT CELTIC, STOP LARPING!

I'm probably a Celt by blood and I hate Celts, fuck off white niggers

And I told you to stop sucking all that anglo cock you fag

>Parents migrated here from Cobh in 1976
>forced me to work on the farm in mainland Cork every fucking summer of my childhood.
>ffwd to 4 years ago, farm in €100,000 debt, everyone besides me and a few cousins are dead, they don't want the farm I get it willed from estate, cash out 401k to use as collateral for loan to pay off debts.
>Secure loan, start shilling harder than a chink bitch in Morningside Heights to sell property.
>Framore Ltd offers €1,500,000 for property, to build a wind farm. Accept offer.
>Take money, developer gets cucked by government "no windmillz4u mickey" laugh all the way to the bank.

Thanks ancestors!

self-hate isn't warranted here, move along back to /cuck/pol

>robbed
You might want to learn a bit more about how the Angles, Jutes, and Saxons settled in Britain, traitor.

i feel visibly sick when i think of how sick and twisted the Anglo is.

>Leave the UK with EU permission to overcome the fact London can de-jure block it
>Join the EU
>Leave the EU because Brussels cannot de-jure block it.

Whoa, that was hard!

We may be of Celtic descent but I don't think many of us would call ourselves Celtic. The Celtic culture and language is dead. We are British now.

t. Anglo shill

Cornish now and always.

Kernow bys Vyken.

Are you shitting me? Almost all of my celtic brethren get on well, apart from the uncle tom orangemen who ride the anglo dick corasuel

Well lads

The only Celtic nation with real Celtic blood is Wales, the rest of you are fake anglo/nordic rape children.

FUCK OFF AND DIE!

Fuck off Thomas Cromwell ibn Potato Famine. You are traitors to Wales, you enslaved our people, YOU DIE TRAITOR. YOU DIE LIKE YOUR SCUMMY IRA NIGGER LOVING GOVERNMENT!

AHAHAHAHAHA DEATH TO GERRY ADAMS SOON, HE DIE SLOW AND PAINFUL LIKE MCGUINNES!!!

disgrace to our celtic bloodline ya cuckold, shame!

Reminder: We stand over you Celtcunts holding the whip that lashes repeatedly against your back.

The Glorious Anglo rules over you with an iron fist. Your people are little more than peon-slaves fit only to do our drudgery and menial tasks. We own you.

ps: GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD, EIREYANS.

Celts of the empire made everything and you angloniggers claim ownership by saying we're "British". SAD!

Thieving English bastards. Our revenge will be the laughter of our children.

>North East
>Highest Leave turnout in the country

>Scotcucks, Eirecucks
>Can't find enough mud cocks to suck, behave like niggers
Yeah tough choice

>See thread
>"Ah lovely, sure to be filled with posts celebrating Celtic/Brythonnic culture. Wonder if there'll be mention of Austria"
>Actually turns out to be a contest of who's the biggest retard and disgrace to British Isles.

The (((Anglo))) is a blight upon the white european race, you need to be exterminated

youtube.com/watch?v=VTPyvKrU1DM

post celtic music lads, don't let the anglos in this thread divide us

But I'm not Anglo, lad :^)

Aberdonian here.

I am a direct descendant of the Picts, we all know they got forced into the North East because of Irish rape babies that came to the west coast of Scotland and flooded the country.

The true Scots are those born and bred in Grampian. Islandbros in Orkney and Shetland are the only other non-mongoloids in this shithole.

>Aberdonian
VERY
GOOD

Get out of here vermin

for Portugal i've to agree with this, we have an old celtic and protoceltic substractum,(from the lusitanians, celtici and gallaeci) but he speak latin languages.

Daily reminder Slavs and Celts should UNITE to secure a future for our children and keep our bloodlines pure.

cornish people are literally beach niggers

Why do you hate on our Irish kin? We're brothers you self-hating uncle tom

We are almost identical genetically you divisive little shit. Saged

Like the great majority of people I don't speak your dying language and don't know what you said.
People speak English here

HAHAHA you can't be serious

(((English education)))

>t. I'm an idiot, and that's your problem.

I disagree a little with you on this for reasons that touch on semantics, but also with your idea that most British people are Celtic.

Angles came from Angeln region. They are a tribe from that area. Saxons from what is called Saxony; but generally from the Saxon region.

As for your claim that "almost nobody holds Anglo blood", that is only true in regards to those who have exclusively Welsh roots, are Cornish; or originate from the Scottish Highlands.

Much of our English ancestry is a mixture of Celtic, Saxon and Frankish diaspora.

I will post my own genetic makeup as a basis for this - and yes, my father's line originates from the Saxony region (or southern Denmark).

And remember this; my ancestors were almost exclusively very working class people - especially on my father's side (farm labourers, etc).

My father's side, as far as I know is almost entirely English; and my mother's is a mixture of English, Irish, Welsh, Cornish and Scottish (and one Spanish ancestor in the 15th century).

"anglos" are only one third germanic anglo-saxon and two thirds native celt. same as lowland scots.

Serious question, why does there seem to be so much more Information on germanic culture than celtic? Ancient germanic culture seems somewhat documented from mythology, gods, runic alphabet, symbols to a whole branch pf modern languages meanwhile the only thing you see on celtic culture are some symbols, painted themselves blue in war and gaellic language that very little people use.

>Be Irish
>Screech about independence
>Get given it
>Become a colony of Belgium anyway

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, Celts invited Saxons to repel the Picts, but ended up staying because of the favourable lands. Lots of interbreeding occurred. A good example is the early King of Wessex; Caedwallon. Which is quite clearly a name of "welsh" extraction.

The Romans had pulled out by this point due to the collapsing state of the Empire.

Remember. Around the Anglo-sax, never relax.

EXPLAIN NOW CELTCUNT.

It isn't, really. In both situations, they were documented later by Christian monks (who may or may not have been accurate). But the Celtic cultures just didn't get as much coverage by the time that happened, because they were civilised so much earlier.

Wales is the only decent Celtic country

The stupidest thing would be to learn a language which nobody speaks as a sign of loyalty to a vanquished culture

Go on out to die for Israel then mates. I'll come over if there's a Labour shortage after the war and help repopulate :)

Picts are faggots. We shouldn't have stopped the purge.

Now this is a board i can get behind

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
That goes for your Zionist royalty and Jew loving Churchill.

>Cornish
>Race

Nice try fags

Mannan > Wales

Kek

Around Micks watch out for tricks

>t. I'm too stupid to learn

If the French and the Germans can be considered separate, then Kernow should get a pass.

The Cornish are effectively just Welsh. The difference between French and Germans is much greater.

They literally don't exist any more.

No distinction from the Anglo, no race.

Kept alive by delusional idiots who make pasties and don't like holiday homes.

>supporting muslims fighting to stay in their own land
looks just fine to me nigel, where's the problem?

Half Cornish half Irish.

My family were the last Kings of Leinster
>Inb4 I wuz a khang

Cornwall is just an English county.

DUDE CORNWALL LMAO is the dumbest meme foreigners have fallen for. It's as cringey as Americans thinking Braveheart was Irish.

Reminder that the SNP were ethnic-nationalists before the jews of MI6 infiltrated their ranks and turned the SNP into a bunch of cucks

Kill yourself.

"Celtic" isn't a race

Irish people in the US tend to slightly outearn "Anglos."

Take your lefty divide and conquer horseshit somewhere else.

>the jews of MI6
>Not the taigs in shit holes like Glasgow that Salmond and Sturgeon keep playing for easy votes
Typical Celt niggers always blaming someone else

Fuck off yank. Our bants don't concern you.

Typical (((anglo))) trying to deflect from the jew cock they suck for breakfast.

i wish they knew how stupid they look with those tablecloths on their heads.

>t. lardass yankee

half celt half basque reporting in

I want to believe.

greetings brother

>ed milijew
>anglo

>prince chareptilian
>anglo

Basques are honorary Celts

>tfw all Celt politicians are evil and insistent on destroying the Celt
All Anglos in disguise, the lot of them.

I'd rather side with israeli kikes than paki palestinian muhammedans, we'll never forget rotherham, fuck Islam.

>as Anglo means "people coming from Angle's (a town)" but the meaning of the word Saxon is where the Town is located, or was: the state of Saxony, which is in Germany.
This is wrong, the Saxons were a tribe settling northern Germany, and Angles was a specific region settled by Saxons, who then crossed the North Sea and settled in Britain.
Todays State Saxony is named after the dynasty of nobles that governed that land, and the inhabitants of modern day Saxony are not ethnically Saxon. Lower Saxony is the true Saxony, as well as the Land Holsten (not Schleswig, as that is danish).

Wtf. This thread was made for me. Ginger warrior here.
Irish ethnostate when?

Where will you run to?
Where will you hide?
Where will you be when the CELTICDIED?

Most, nearly all, but not all friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=R76L74sRlmY

>I'd rather side with israeli kikes

I always thought it was weird that Saxony is in the East yet Saxons came on boats

Technically they aren't politicians yet. I only pray they can become a force to be reckoned with.

Never forget the 1,400 gorillion girls raped by paki mudshits, I'll gladly help continue the Israeli state if it continuously creates butthurt for the pakis.

This might help you a bit.
Needless to say, I am an ethnic Holsten-Saxon.

Tell Irish person that they (Irish Americans) make more money (on average) than Anglo Americans. Irish person's response: "Fuck you Yank."

Jesus Christ.

>supporting (((schlomo))) over palestinian rebels

this is mandatory reading

(((Who))) created Pakistan?
(((Who))) let them into the UK?
(((Who))) created the conditions for the police to do nothing?

>Implying Wales, IOM, and Scotland are ethnically discernible from the English in any meaningful way post industrial revolution

>m-m-muh celtic pride

Who cares about United Kikedom at this point ? England will be a muzzie land within this century, they can whine about their fucked empire all they want, that won't change facts.

Wales, Scotland and Kernow should separate from this shithole ASAP.

Trips of the truth. If somebody shoots you, you don't blame the gun.

I don't mean anything by it. You just seemed to have had the impression that the thread has ill will to it (which it might but I don't think it does.)
There's not intent to divide here that I can see. Just shitposting fun.

>(((Who))) created Pakistan?
We did to prevent civil war in india

>(((Who))) let them into the UK?
We did to boost the post-war economy with cheap labour

>(((Who))) created the conditions for the police to do nothing?
We did, because we're ridicolously politically incorrect

Anglos are worse than Jews

>t. 79% white in a (((European))) homeland

least you anglo cunts deserve

Anglos are Jews. Have been since Cromwell ended their exile.

Devonlad here, you separatist sperglords are embarrassing.

What is it like around there? Flat like the Netherlands? I live in the East of England which is pretty much the Netherlands but on an island. The most blue eyes are found here as well I think. My second name is Saxon in origin as well I think.