Press F to Pay Respects

not going anywhere

He looks like a typical boomer American whose health is being strung along by a cocktail of antihypertensives, statins, and beta blockers. He looks like he's going to keel over at any minute.

>t. Breitard

F

Press S to Spit on Grave.

You guys realize he's still Cheif Strategist right?

FUCK OFF SHILLS

ф

It's that kike Kushner, because Trump isnt woke on the JQ he cant see the kind of shit they are doing to him. he already is moving more towords a neocon.

This is NOT going to be good.

F

No. Fuck George Lucas.

This is what I feared. I believed in Trump, but the deep state doesn't have to corrupt him, just the people advising him. There is no way he can look into everything on his own, and if people he trusts are lying to him, then we are screwed. Just shows how permanently messed up the system really is.

Fake news, he was sent to the Mac principals table to out the CIA back as a permanent seat, the dni back as a permanent seat, and to deoperationalize the nsc. Banning even said yesterday that Susan rice made it a political attack arm. Fucking shills

>all this damage control

It's just sad, really. Bet you wanted the neocons to rule all along.

Can't really blame us for trying. This just confirms that the transition will be bloody. This was the last gasp of hope to avoid a civil war.

I just hope it happens while I'm still young. I'd hate to be an old useless fuck when our number is called

F

Brannon being rekt is symbolic of trump evolving into a RINO

he's part of the establishment now, just another hawk

War with Assad within 12 months

He looks like my 90 year old grandma

Fake News ... Reality

Fired... Not fired

Lost Security Clearance... Not Lost security clearance

Removed from NSC... Did get removed, but still could attend if he wanted

Is ready to quit... not going anywhere

(((You)))
Trump literally said the gas attack "may" make him change his position on Assad. Fucking shills

Please don't go ;_;

Jokes aside, if Bannon goes it's literally game over. Trump will be crippled, isolated, and the sharks will begin to circle

Yea, he really represents the last hope for a non bloody course correction. If he goes, like (((Kushner)))) wants then its only a matter of time before shit hits the fan. My guess is Trump will get rocked next election in 2020, and by 2024 shit will get real when they realize the replacement for trump isnt the answer and there wont be a viable replacement for the Dem. that wins in 2020.

Press D to disintegrate, which his skin looks like it is about to do at any moment.

the altright was cuckified since Milo and Gavin chimed in
better put the altright down, starting by ousting its leaders
neo conservatism was always best

>neo conservatism was always best

neo conservatism is literally white genocide

I'm pretty sure of one thing, and that's that Bannon has one of the worst cases of Russian booze face I've ever seen. Maybe it's for the best and Trump knew he would eventually be caught out shitfaced somewhere. Alcoholics are a security risk.

You should be happy. It looks like Bannon won't be getting his hands on the nuclear codes. Now excuse me while I go sleep, all this typing has tired me out.

He looks fucking terrible, much worse than he did about 6 months ago. Looks like he's being poisoned with something.

It really is good night alt-right if he goes. Neocons will fill the vacuum and Trump will be backed into a corner and be forced to be nothing but another Bush.

F

I wouldn't have read Camp Of The Saints if it weren't for him.

I guess. Now that I think about it there is something of the rural and suburban retard about him. I'm sure a nice nap will clear my mind.

>trump's presidency is in shambles within half a year

who woulda thunk

You morons really couldn't figure this out pre election? War was needed then and there, instead you fools took the bait and played ((( their))) game again.

The logical inconsistency is outrageous. If you had enough sense to realize the entire government was compromised, why the fuck did you continue playing along thinking he was going to get anything done from the inside doing the same shit as always?

This. It's beginning to look more and more likely that Trump's whole campaign and rise to the Presidency was an elaborate ruse to placate the growing discontent among the white working class in America and abroad. He's merely a device to buy them more time while they fulfil the globalist agenda.

I hate to say it, but we may have all been duped spectacularly.

Telluric press being telluric again, don't fall for it.

War is necessary and will happen in the near future. See pic related.