How does it feel to know when people say "UK" "Britain" or "England" they mean London? How does it feel to know that 36...

How does it feel to know when people say "UK" "Britain" or "England" they mean London? How does it feel to know that 36.9% of the UK's economy is from London? Maybe next time you Poortherners meet a Londoner you should thank him for the dole money you collect.

How does it feel to know every year millions of tourists come to see London while no one gives a fuck about your depressing Northern shit hole? How does it feel to know you have no culture or relevance to the UK never mind the world.

London is a land of opportunity which is why it is such a magnet for immigrants, I know you will respond that you "Hate niggers and pakis" but why? Is it that people can come from Ghana and Pakistan, work hard, build a career and make something of themselves all on their own merits while you Poorthern shits just sit their collecting dole and drinking cans of cider? Do the hard working immigrants make you feel bad for being such a lazy shit? I would take a million Asians, blacks and eastern Europeans over one of the lazy northern animals.

What is my conclusion? If you hate London you hate it because you can't hack it. You are not smart, quick or hard working enough to compete. You don't have the willpower to come down here and start at the bottom renting a flat and work hard until you eventually get that mansion in Hampstead. You hate it because everyone in London is doing something while you sit there doing NOTHING. Collecting dole.... Drinking warm cider out of a can.... I don't know if Poortherners cause more pity or more disgust.

London should become an independent city state and leave the rest of this shithole country to rot.

Hey good for you man.

Thanks

OP is cranky because his local pret-a-manager stopped stocking his favourite Syrian Semen Dip.

Also Yorkshire won more Gold medals in the olympics than the rest of the UK combined, Has one of the overall whitest percentages, Huge farmland expanses and literally killed a remain supporting MP

London on the other hand is about 60% Muslim and the other 40% is either foreign or Louis CK level cucks, Has a muslim Mayor and has one of the worst air quality levels in the world.

Also

>Destroy the economy of the rest of the UK whilst spending millions on statues and foreign aid
>"36.9% of the economy"

None of that contribution to the economy is from migrants, its almost entirely the financial and banking sector, which aren't hiring some fucker from northern africa.

>people can come from Ghana and Pakistan, work hard, build a career and make something of themselves

Sounds like London is a real paradise.

Alt right btfo

Ha, you don`t see people being confused when they`re differentitating between Kanto region, Tokyo, and Japan

That's right.

t. dole collector in his mum's back room
Mate, you're posting on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board at 3.45pm in the afternoon. Either you're a schoolkid or a life failure. Buck up.

It isn't. Sectarian violence is only ever a Pakistani away.

One thing you have forgotten, food.

You can't eat money, Weimar Germany found that out the hard way.

Where is all the food going to come from to feed this land of opportunity?

I would like to know how low skilled immigrants can even afford to live in London, my sister's one bed flat cost £500k

Europe when we rejoin the EU.

Tbh you really made me think OP. I've been feeling lost and you might've just given me purpose. I stay in a rented flat, and I've always considered myself stuck with no chance of progression. If only there were this opportunity in every British city. Is it so? What should we aim for in life? That's a better suited question than 'what is the point'. God bless all.

Simples, friend. The government takes the money from your pay cheque each month.

>meat from other countries.

So i should invest in London property to indirectly get my has on some gib me dats?

>Poorthern
The North has been poor ever since William the Conqueror plundered it. The government doesn't like the Anglo-Saxon North.

You can't be doing that well yourself if you have to make yourself feel better by posting crap like this mate. T.b.h. you sound like a bit of a loser with anger management issues.

He's an emasculated pleb, just insecure and angry because he's not white. The way he stuck "East Europeans" on there to make it seem like he's not just another brown racist, who clearly wants London to be "independent" because then the low IQ immigrants pouring in from the shitholes of the world can continue to not integrate with English culture and Christianity.

Your guess is as good as mine.

One thing's for sure though. Anybody dispensing advice, claiming to know what's going on at the mo, is a con man. Worldwide debt levels have never been higher. We're in unprecedented territory here.

You'll have to roll your own dice, Bongbro. Best of luck!

is it true Londonistan is a fully functional Caliphate at this point?

Yeah op your right I need to get my life together and move to New York where all the successful people live.

That's the very same obscene claim moscow does: they suck all the Russia dry, but it's still moscow the one feeding whole the country because those blood suckers have their offices in there. Fuck you too, laddie

>when we rejoin the EU
lmao you're a Norman aren't you?

>How does it feel to know when people say "UK" "Britain" or "England" they mean London?
No idea, but 'they' are pretty retarded then.

as if that's expensive

I actually picture a lush green countryside hill on an overcast and rainy day. With a bit of fog very light though. The green hills have trees here and there not to many though

>southerncucks
you aren't british

Fuck I really want to visit the English countryside, spend a month in various villages and towns, drinking at pubs and getting good meals I'd od on shepherds pie. Why would I want to go to London it's a hell hole with nice buildings like every other western city

Do Scots actually hate the English or do they just hate the ruling Norman class. I think it's the latter desu. As a Scot I don't really give a toss about the ordinary English, but I virulently hate those arrogant upper-middle class monied Norman snobs wham we get up here and wish they'd all be put to death. I read the even the North and the true North (Scotland) fought against the Normans. After all - only subsequent to the Norman invasion did land-grabbing hostilities exist between the Norman controlled south, and the more liberal Norman 'invited' north.
Tl;dr arrogant French cunts are to blame for everything

I'm not Scottish. I'm referring to Northern England, but regardless it's the Norman upper class snobs who think they know what's right and have a tendency to call everything from the Midlands northwards "poor" despite the fact that they're responsible for it. The Scottish dislike the English but it's the Normans running the show. The Anglos just get the blame for it.