Why are Americans not capable of understanding simple and basic logic?

Why are Americans not capable of understanding simple and basic logic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6xJfP7-HCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ask the british

Why do other countries lash out at things they don't understand? We get it, it hurts your brains, just stop.

>Celsius, 0 is the base level

KYS.

Nice menorah you gotnthere, metric system.

inb4 a butthurt yank posts the edit

it's obviously the freezing and boiling points you highschool dropout

Bump

yes, when i read my 5 day weather forecast what really matters is how far away i am from the boiling temperature of water is really important to me.

/cruzmissile/ and such

not sure if bait

I agree except for the date system. The month is the most important part of the date because it tell you the season. You have rough estimate for the weather and farmers know what work needs to be done.

>freezing point is the base point
really made me think.

You should seriously consider jumping in front of a bus right now kid. Especially if you unironically believe you just said something smart.

Why are Europeans so concerned with what America does? Our GDP is higher than any of yours, so it must not really matter what measurement system we use.

Also, why does the date format matter? Holy shit you're grasping at straws man.

>calls himself superior
>can't understand base-12

Hans pls

>can't distinguish between four and seven
Retard.
Oh wait, even retards can do that.
Retarded Retard!

I don't understand your point.

I agree about measurement and temp, but the way of doing dates actually makes more sense in America. Month, day, year is logically because you are going from the least choices to most choices.

Month - 12 to choose from
Day - 28-31 to choose from
Year - Infinite

So it makes logical sense to put the month first as there are less of them.

Euro scum can't handle our freedom.

American system is too complicated for Eurabians lmao.

Also as for temperature Fahrenheit is objectively the better scale for every day usage, besides
>implying 0 to 100 is not arbitrary

Do you have palpable autism?

I don't know how far north you've lived, but having a simple point as the freezing point of water is integral to knowing how cold its going to be, and whether or not its going to snow.

It's basic shit, dude.

I can make stupid images too.

>Comparing dates to hours and minutes

>using the amount of something over the volume of a single unit

You're right, that image is retarded.

But the OP isn't

Wasn't ferehenheit made by a German? Blame yourself blonde hair pretty boy kraut.

You got BTFO faggot. Don't even pretend.

32 degrees is pretty fucking easy to conceptualize, that's why i excluded it.

Please tell how using standard units is a logical contradiction you dumb fucking redditor

No. The most important part is the day.

The difference is that even a toddler can innately recognize that at < 0 shit's gonna start to freeze, rather than remembering some arbitrary number.

Why would you not want things to be simpler?

Not in America.

0 is also an arbitrary number dipshit

Something something superior base 12 something

Lmao it's cuz it's so useful for separations in human height you fucking moron like enjoy calling each other meters tall just to force yourself into units of 10 like imagine if everyone was a fucking retard like you

Hell you're retarded

>This.

Also, the Celsius was from the beginning the opposite way around, 100 was the freezingpoint of water, 0 the boilingpoint.

it is

youtube.com/watch?v=U6xJfP7-HCc

mfw I use imperial units in my everyday life and pretend ignorance on metrics just to annoy as many people as I can daily.

Good god...

Look at your four fingers, there are three segments in each, 4*3=12. Everyone can start counting in base 12 without needing more finger

Edgy.

imperial units confirmed for autistic edgy approach to measurement

>dd/mm/yyyy
>not using ISO 8601:2004
>yyyy-mm-dd

For the same reason we're not swamped in mudslimes

it's not like 32 is a temperature you're likely to find ice outside anyway, the air usually needs to be just a little bit colder.

out 0-100 scale, covers many of the temperatures you're likely to see both outside.

100 being just a little bit above the temperature of a human body's blood.

70 degrees is the comfort zone for in home temperatures.

>1491493132
>not using unix time

well, imperial distances are easier to divide

Americans worship God, who created the Imperial system when he created ratios.

Euros looked at their two five-fingered monkey hands and decided to worship themselves instead so they measure in tens. Basically same reason they're getting kebabed.com, they are being punished for idolatry

>All these faggots arguing over which temp scale is superior
>Not using K, the absolute logical scale
Kys faggots.

What did you do to deserve the niggers, spics and jews then?

>using signed 32-bit integer for time
>time elapsed since arbitrary retarded epoch
> cannot encode times after 2038-01-19 03:14:07

Because we won the war and you lost. Are you the big man on campus? Didn't think so, maybe if your country performed better other countries would adapt to what you want, instead of places bending to our will

>not using the superior rankine scale

The date is the only thing I agree with.

Underrated

Is that why the whole world uses metric apart from you, because the average american is still so africa tier retarded he has to measure things by the size of a foot? What's next, measuring time in how long it takes for milk to go bad?

Too bad the rest of the word is still irrelevant

>rankine scal
I'm a chemist so I prefer metric, but aside from easier use in scientific research it's not that different. Day to day use it doesn't matter.