BEN CARSON FOUND 516 BILLION IN HUD FUCK UPS AND FRAUD

THE SLEEPY DOCTOR HAS FOUND 516 BILLION IN "MISMANGEMENT" WITHIN THE HUD DEPARTMENT

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS. AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE BEING ROBBED BLIND. OBAMA'S ADMIN NEEDS TO STAND TRIAL FOR THESE CRIMES

source:
hudoig.gov/reports-publications/audit-reports/hud’s-fiscal-years-2016-and-2015-restated-consolidated-financial

Other urls found in this thread:

hudoig.gov/reports-publications/audit-reports/hud’s-fiscal-years-2016-and-2015-restated-consolidated-financial
youtube.com/watch?v=uGs_Qn5yEgs
youtube.com/watch?v=q9pnc7IXpC0
youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU
truthfeed.com/breaking-ben-carson-uncovers-billions-is-obama-era-fraud-at-hud/62683/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Billions of dollars of waste in a giant government agency

this isnt news leaf

Ben Carson was just preserving his energy for this moment.

That is just one department. Can you just imagine how much waste and fraud there is throughout the government? We need the sleepy doctor to audit every department.

Bump, and nice digits, i'm interested to know a little bit more about this.

>hudoig.gov/reports-publications/audit-reports/hud’s-fiscal-years-2016-and-2015-restated-consolidated-financial

boys, its meme time.

obama leafs department of labor is mega fucked lel.

So we can afford that 10 billion dollar wall now? I was sure worried.

this

We can afford 50 of them.
Bumping for interest.

How exactly does one agency mishandle $500 billion?

by definition it is news

Americans are used to being robbed blind by the government. The Pentagon has also "lost" or been defrauded for many, MANY billions of dollars since the invasion of Afghanistan began. Our medicares is also a massive bastion of medical fraud costing billions every year.

This is what DRAINING THE SWAMP was supposed to be about. Putting a stop to these jews plundering the US taxpayers.

was uncle benis our secret weapon this whole time?
Where has he ben?

FIVE HUNDRED SIXTEEN POINT FOUR BILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS

HOW?

Bannon was just a distraction, this is the real deal. The fed getting audited finally, exposing how shit the federal government really is.

It was an honest mistake goy

this is what im asking too, how incompetent can one agency be to """""mishandle""""" THAT MUCH MONEY

The housing market is completely fraudulent
Watch the movie The Big Short

Worse thing about the 2008 housing crash was all those CBOs and sub prime mortgage funds didn't just disappear. They were just funded with the 900 billion from the fed.

This 516 billion is being pushed into these CBOs and Bespoke tranche opportunities to keep the SOLVENT.

The entire US economey and banking is still based on these mortgages and it's completely fraudulent.

They are going to collapse again in 10 years.

Any books I can read on this topic? I own a rental home in America that I bought for dirt cheap during the crash, should I sell soon or what?

This has to blow up, spam it to all the big mouths like drudge, Alex, your favorite yt ecelebs, we can't let this story be swept away in the chaos.

Based Ben. He should have been the first black president instead of a commie born to a whore.

>First black president grew up without a father
Pottery

KYS leaf. We dont want real estate prospectors from out of country.

If you are making payments on it on time, haven't refinanced or leveraged your homes value you'll be fine.

The pending collapse would only affect people that are leveraged to the hilt on their properties.

But the Gov. is propping up these Bespoke tranche opportunities (BBBs, BBs and AAs rated mortgages) with lines of credit with the Fed to keep them solvent while they are on the banks books.

The numbers are just crazy, trillions of dollars over decades to keep them a float. All added to the debt.

Its almost as if
and hear me out
the money wasn't mishandled, rather, it went somewhere else.
One more thing, and i think i struck gold on this one, im almost POSITIVE it was jews

This

That amount of money is equal the GDP of a few third world countries.

How can it be lost to corruption and incompetence? People should be hung for this.

Can't arson the Carson.

Are we supposed to meme now based leaf? Lets get this rolling

By jove, you just may be right!

Were they under his pillow?

It checks out.

Bumping and boosting

youtube.com/watch?v=uGs_Qn5yEgs

They've lost larger sums of money.
Nothing to see here.

That's more than the GDP of 150 countries.

It's equivalent to the GDP of Sweden. The fucking GDP of Sweden (((mishandled)))

>Mfw my government can lose more money than a lot of countries are worth

Something is fishy about the $516B number. HUD only has an annual budget around $35B. The $3.4B sounds like that's the more accurate number as the real budget and accounting problem.

$516B sounds like it's adding lots of small and repetitive figures together. Here's a guess for how that could happen, HUD awards a grant for $50M, but it gets recorded as $55M in a note. The first note then gets citied in 100 other notes, so $5M error would become $500M

why isn't the media reporting on this?

Bump for prison?

>The total amount of errors corrected in HUD’s notes and consolidated financial statements were $516.4 billion and $3.4 billion, respectively.

Yea I kinda figured that as well. $3.4 is still a decent chunk of change. I wonder if anything will even happen tho.

If you haven't seen it, its new to you

> 516 B USB

> 5 times bigger than flipside's reserve.

> Somehow "mismanaged" it

I'm pretty sure no retard would have the gall to say they mismanage that large sums of money jesus fucking christ.

Reminds me of the time when the Fed. Reserve 'lost' 9 trillion dollars.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9pnc7IXpC0

Because in the US the Housing and Urban Development office gives money to niggers.

No, this is what is happening

Fed extends a line for credit (lets say 100 billion) to HUD, HUD then uses that line of credit to prop up their housing books while they sell homes to people or facilitate buys to freddie mac.

Because HUDs housing books are not directly under their operating budgets the 500 billion would not show up in their budget.

They are using the money to prop up pure shit CBOs on their books from 2008, while they try to sell the properties.

>HUD’s notes and consolidated financial statement

so, does "notes" mean how it's written down (which could lead to that repetitive recording) and "consolidated financial statements" mean what is actual?

You could have given everyone in the US like 1500 dollars for the same money

Fugg :DDD

This could be a lengthy past of doing this. Like a total of all misused fund since HUD's creation

>Because in the US the Housing and Urban Development office gives money to niggers.

Yeah it's always been a nigger cash cow agency. But most people in D.C. didn't care since it also kept the property values and rents there high for the (((Landlords))) and (((Realtors)))

Need to watch the movie "Dave" with Kevin Kline again.

youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU

Check the date...The finance office of the Pentagon which was investigating these missing funds was hit.

BASED AUTISTIC BLACK MAN

HUD has very little to do with the housing market. % of people in this thread who know what HUD does and how this money was mismanaged approaches 0.

I made this paint for you, if you don't even know HUD is selling defaulted (the purest shit) houses left over from 2008

This seems to be the case. Half a trillion in bad record keeping, but $3.4 billion actually missing.

>That amount of money is equal the GDP of a few third world countries.

>It's equivalent to the GDP of Sweden. The fucking GDP of Sweden (((mishandled)))

Kek

daily reminder
>DOJ collected billions from big bank fines... mostly unaccounted for...

>MANY billions
you mean trillions. there were trillions just "missing" this year

Based Ben.

Let me guess: it was all funded to leftwing organizations?

Yeah, I don't think that the DOD will ever be audited even though the waste, fraud, and abuse is off the charts.

YOU GO BEN BRING THE KIKES DOWN

Because fuck niggers

>We can afford 50 of them.
Perfect, let's build a wall around every state and then abolish the federal government completely

>Those digits
It checks out

Are you actually retarded?

Awful, the states must be united or it'll make us more susceptible to the divide and conquer ploy they keep using. The fed should be a minimal entity always ready as a banner for the states to rally under in case there's a problem we need to collectively deal with. Like communists in california

>billions
Try more than half a trillion in just 2 years.

Surely there's a reasonable explanation for this, right? RIGHT?
>mfw HUD accidentally bought $500b of pizza and hot dogs

Those succulent hotdogs cost a lot you know, especially from the Hawaiian food stand Obama orders them from

bump and another link. Between this and Gowdy its a fun day!

truthfeed.com/breaking-ben-carson-uncovers-billions-is-obama-era-fraud-at-hud/62683/

BUMP THIS SHIT

I wish they would get rid of HUD and section 8 housing. I am tired of being in nice neighborhoods and seeing trash paying half the rent as the working citizens. It's disgusting.

I think that sum is in the magnitude of swedish government spending per year. Then again sweden is a magnitude lower population.

>HUD has very little to do with the housing market.
>U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development

Nap time's over, biatch!!!!

What's HUD?

Fake news, only racists care about this. Time for everyone to go to sleep though

Nevermind. Took scrolling to the bottom of the thread before people started spelling it out.

It's fallen down the back of the sofa Goys. Simple mistake to make.

Don't you agree?

We'll give it back, as credit in our new venture.

Bump for actual content.

Take my bump.

VERY fucking nice. Thank you sleepy doctor

Don't you fucking DIE ON ME!!

>America is not corr...

Niggers in charge of money, duh

My English is shit, where does it say you found 500 billion? Sounds like it just had a total budget of 500 billion.

Witnessed

They found 500 billion in errors and other mismanaged accounts during an audit, is their accounting was off by that much. It goes on to post reasons why it is off, including not running a fucking normal budget properly. While this may not mean that they actually lost 500 billion, it does mean they are all idiots.

Ben Carson is a turd who should never have joined politics.

I wonder how many pizzas that bought them

This is huge and Gowdy will surely look at it.

no it means they had two sets of books and were stealing

Would the crash mean that property becomes dirt cheap?

GET 'EM SLEEPY BEN

GET THOSE FUCKING THIEVING NIGGERS

BUMP all FRIENDLY threads NOW

Your BOARD is UNDER ATTACK

it's been this way for years

California gets an extra tall one, with barbed wire on top

bumping for great justice

Also, protip: mods are quietly autosaging active, on topic threads on the liberal responses to the senate hearing. The mods are compromised