Seriously... what would happen if North Korea launched a nuke at us?

Seriously... what would happen if North Korea launched a nuke at us?

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/501802
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maneuverable_reentry_vehicle
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No more best korea

It'd be shot down and the US would turn North Korea into a nuclear hellfire.

You'd die

it would either be shot down or would fall into the ocean because its a chinese made firework , but if it hit usa they would turn north korea into a huge crater

is it hard to intercept or shoot down nukes?

The nuke wouldn't reach us because they're too poor to have good military equipment.

It would explode 20km away from the launch pad, Kim would pretend it was full of infiltrated American soldiers and declare it a National Victory day.

Yes it is but you're forgetting about NORAD and spy satellites.

Wouldn't that basically destroy South Korea as well?

Not for America. You faggots can't even shoot rowboats though, so better hope no one remembers you exist and launches anything at you Sideways France.

seriously .... do you have to ask?

Yeah I guess. Maybe they'd just firebomb it into oblivion like Dresden in WW2.

yes, very hard. That's why Russia or US will never fire at each other because it's easy to overwhelm a missile defence shield.

however, NK missiles won't be as fast or nimble as Russian or US's.

The red pill here is that the Missile shield in Europe is useless, however it will be the first targets, how convenient that the US placed them in Germany. No ulterior motive right?

nk has puny fission-only nukes. basically 1st gen fatman tier firecrackers.

us has modern low-yield high-precision thermonuclear weapons that woul end north korea in less than 30 minutes.

why would it ? just launch a couple hundred nukes into pongtang or something and the job is done

America has constant surveillance over NK
I don't think think they have the balls to do it
Also let's not forget who built the tower in Jew land that shoots shit out the sky on a daily basis

It would fall apart to reveal "Made in China"

not at all. see my previous post

They would miss

Not really. Nukes aren't THAT powerful.

t. delusional

your missile defence is a joke, even france could penetrate it harder than Jamal with your girls.

yeah like just turn on the autoaim and your computer fires a missile at their missile so it explodes in the air and you can tweet them stuff like dude not cool afterwards

>Aim for Seattle
>Hits Vancouver

Day of the rake that day, we'd send a million feather niggers in canoes to take out Kim.

Fatman would do considerable damage , but north korean """nukes""" are even weaker

they are basically firecrackers on steroids

We would shoot it down with a rail gun from a ship or have some sort full scale ICBM then we would really be fucked.... Well Cali or Hawaii would which is not the worst lose in the world.

pyongyang would be obliterated as well as any other of their larger cities and any known rocket launch areas in about 15 minutes. we would likely target all naval installations but their subs would likely have been sent to see before the launch so we would probably have our entire naval fleet hunting them down. it would be the greatest carnage the world has ever seen

>hits Vancouver
I would rejoice in the moments before I turn to ash desu senpai

Maybe then the chinks would declare war on NK considering it's basically China.

Chinese is too high quality for north korea , i heard they use glue to prevent their missiles from falling apart after the launch
what if they use hacks ?

fatman had 21kt yield, latest estimates of nk nuke capabililities are around 30-40 kt if i rember correctly.
us can provide anything from 1kt up to 20mt. and us has neutron bimbs as well.

Only acceptable answer.

Savage Anglo

It could still nuke Manhattan or LA and kill probably millions.

it would drop into the ocean after a few minutes.

It would crash into the ocean before it even passed the Philippines. They barely have medium range capability as it is.

Bimbs ? never heard of that weapon , explain please

Why don't you understand ? poo goes in loo

you sit on loo , then let go of poo

yep but if that happened, us would probably not even retaliate with nukes desu. theyd just do a classic land invasion and stuff.

it would fail and crash into the ocean

It would fall into the ocean for lack of range.

bimbs kek
bOMbs.. stupid cell phone

Lmao I hope Kim could get a few more in on the Chinese mainland itself In that case, i fucking hate the Chinese

I'm guessing they'd firebomb Pyongyang into oblivion. They have new thermobaric bombs that have about the same destructive potential as nukes but light the air on fire.

>flag
Opinion. Discarded.

If it hit California libtards would apologize to Kim.

Umm no , they would simply cut off the dog supply and all the chinks will simply starve to death

Guarantee you theres at least 5 US subs in the Pacific Ocean right now that would surface and shoot it down. US military is not as stupid as the Jew media portrays them to be.

>flag

Excrement. Discharged.

It would land in the ocean.

Poo in loo

Poo , to the loo it goes

Any excuse is a good excuse to shit in the street amirite Pajeet?

They Don't have missles that can even reach half way too us. Ignore the propoganda.

dis gon b gud

They would miss.

kek

yeah they just shut down the atoms

Well they don't have very reliable ICBMs but are steadly improving. Nonetheless it'd we shot down. You need many hypersonic nukes, hypersonic glide vehicles and nuclear torpedos to overwhelm the USA's defences. Russia and a big maybe China can do it but not North Korea at this point.
When USA will have reliable railgns and losers succesful attack will be even harder but massive amount of nukes+torpedos which russian federation have would still overwhelm USA.

When will you use bidets, fatfucks?

Koreans cant live without Kimchee either. It's their life line.

Doesn't America have missile interceptors? They would have to nuke some meme location like Guam.

Your assertion that a NK ICBM wouldn't be as "nimble" as an American or Russian ICBM is incorrect.

Reentry Vehicles are not "nimble" at all. They're more or less dumb ballistic trajectory targets. They do not maneuver to "counter threats".

The biggest issue when it comes to intercepting an ICBM RV is it's sheer velocity.

they just launched last month one of the new SBIRS satellite which detects missile launches, about $20 billion a year is spent on it and it's been going since 1996 but these latest ones are said to be amazing.

Pretty much this

newgrounds.com/portal/view/501802

You don't have useable railguns/lasers yet.
And they would be useless against cobalt torpedos like russian Status-6. Lasers have limited speed of turret rotation and can be deflected with reflective coating. Hypersonic glide veicles would overwhelm railguns. Not to mention nuclear torpedos and hypersonic nuclear cruise missiles can wipe carrier groups along with their railguns and russian and china are working on railguns and DEW too.
Of course that was about Russian Federation not North Korea.
>Well Cali or Hawaii
California has larger economy than all your other states together I think.

I'm guessing the US would intercept it with their NORAD lasers and vaporize a good portion of our atmosphere.

Medium Range ones would probably be met with THAAD.

Though nuclear hypersonic cruise missiles and probably hypersonic glide vehicles can maneuver.

Republicans would wage a war on Laos for 20 years.

You won't have functional lasers until 2020-2022 and special coating like the one on the Glitterboy can deflect it.

>if North Korea launched a nuke at us?
It wouldn't even reach the US.

They are improving. I think in this year they might develop a missile that can reach it. They need MIRV technology though.

They are. A big one enough can wipe an entire country and fuck atmosphere/ecosystem of a planet. Though USA only has low yield nukes now but Russia has much heavier warheads.

t. gook loving pooland cuck

>no , they would simply cut off the dog supply and all the chinks will simply starve to death
All chinks would't starve just because of it. USA has much higher dept in China than the other way around.

This is true but no country has implemented that technology yet. It's still very much in it's infancy.

It's also very unlikely to be armored and hardened against explosives. Much like today's RVs.

Yankee cocksucking faggot shitskin

It wouldn't reach

MARV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maneuverable_reentry_vehicle

>
They probably can reach Alaska as of today.

Missle defense system would activate and intercept. Contingency: squadron of anti missle UAVs would intercept

UAVs are too slow.

Worst possible case scenario is it makes a crater where SF or LA used to be.

I don't understand why anybody is concerned in the least.

>LA
Half your GDP. gone.

This happens, except replace Mega City 1 with North Korea

>what would happen if North Korea launched a nuke at us?

I hope they fucking do, America is like a caner.

they wouldn't use a huge one for best Korea, ding dong. The only concern is the wind spreading the fallout into undesirable places but if we wait until the wind is blowing into China there shouldn't be a noticeable effect.

Here, try it out.

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap

This, the fucking thing would probably fly odd course and crash into the ocean.

I thought I read some years ago that they could get a nuclear payload into orbit which they could then drop out of orbit at any point. Anyone remember seeing something like that?

What a nice thread that was.

Half of our GDp doesnt consist of degenerate drug users and some farm land.

It's called an ICBM mate, and it doesn't get into orbit it gets as far as suborbit.

Obama's last Sec Def was on morning shows recently saying they had plans for a NK strike/invasion going as far back as '94. I wonder what it would take for US/SK/Japan to take over and occupy NK.

That deplorable fat man's country would be turned into a parking lot so quick

We should build Stonehenge or Excaliber.

I could be wrong, pretty sure it wasn't a missile, more like a satellite with a nuke on it, that they could take out of drop out of orbit. Sounds whacky, much like a lot of shit that seems to come out of NKR, I'm probably mistaken.

They can't, their current nuke is the size of a house. They don't have the ability to develop it into a smaller payload. DPRK nuclear threat is a hoax.

No more walmart stuff from Chyna

Fun fact they have, they just arent technically inept, we would shoot it down and keep treating them like a child

That's been the plan since the child war

*cold war