>Raqqa Mar30
i.imgur.com/tN6z1Rs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr6
>US envoy:We are compelled to take own action if UN fails in Syria
>RU:contamination may have been caused by damage to a rebel chemical weapons storage site
>SAA denies chemical weapons attack in southern Idlib
>N Hama: jihadists retake Maardes town, hit SAA with suicide bombing
>DeZ:SAA advances 400m in IS held cemetery
>IS still holds it's ground in Palmyra, hoping to repell SAA advance en route to Arak
>rebels bomb largest Christian city
>Report:270000+ Syrians have right to bring families to Germany
>Erdogan:next stage of Operation Euphrates Shield will include Iraq
>At least 58 dead & over 200 wounded in rebel-held Khan Shaykun due to chemical weapons
>119+ Saudi soldiers and mercenaries have been killed by the Houthis in 2017
>31+ killed, 40 wounded in IS attack on Tikrit
>IS raid in Yemen leaves scores of Houthi troops dead
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
archive.org/details/787424-secretary-general-report-of-cw-investigation
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dc
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/
youtu.be/QvAMA8G-aTU
wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/
military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/chemical-warfare/fsa-rebels-caught-with-sarin-gas/2434375691001
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-06/anti-fraud-experts-launch-news-accuracy-site-find-us-probably-blamed-wrong-side-for-syria-chemical-attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
mintpressnews.com/AX-of-gas-attack-say-saudis-supplied-rebels-with-chemical-weapons/168135/
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/gas-missiles-were-not-sold-to-syria-8831792.html
turkishnews.com/en/content/2013/08/30/rebels-admit-responsibility-for-chemical-weapons-attack/
youtu.be/uuEHhqVpQ8E
twitter.com/AP/status/850013235164192770
youtube.com/watch?v=0_1fkKEEJ5E
youtube.com/watch?v=T4EnPm-Vlio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/sg/ so deep in denial
Bwhahahaha.

All the time you counted kilomems
All the airstrikes
All the targets you located
All the emotions
All the drama
All the memes
All the time you spent on a Nicaraguan knitting enthusiast imageboard

ALL OF THAT FOR N O T H I N G

ASSAD IS GOING DOWN
TRUMP IS GOING TO BOMB EVERY SINGLE SAA ASSET IN EXISTENCE

SYRIA WILL BE PARTITIONED
FSA WILL WIN

I T ' S O V E R.
O
V
E
R

Real news broth to you by romania bro !
>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

>CNN
want to try buzzfeed next, best ally?

gassing people
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
archive.org/details/787424-secretary-general-report-of-cw-investigation
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
1/2

>Syrians manage to shoot down Burger planes
>Full invasion follows
Shit gonna get real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
Rebels Used Sarin Gas - UN Inspector, Carla del Ponte youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
Turkey indicts 11 linked with Syria militants caught with sarin gas: youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dc
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/
youtu.be/QvAMA8G-aTU
wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/
military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/chemical-warfare/fsa-rebels-caught-with-sarin-gas/2434375691001
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-06/anti-fraud-experts-launch-news-accuracy-site-find-us-probably-blamed-wrong-side-for-syria-chemical-attack
2/2

(reposting because I didn't see that we'd hit the end of the thread)

Are we sure it wasn't sarin? People were saying it couldn't be because the responders weren't wearing full-body coverings, but if it was long enough after the attack it would have evaporated according to this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

>Sarin is the most volatile of the nerve agents,[14] which means that it can quickly and easily evaporate from a liquid into a vapor and spread into the environment. People can be exposed to the vapor even if they do not come in contact with the liquid form of sarin. Because it evaporates so quickly, sarin presents an immediate but short-lived threat.[15]

>Dana Bash
Mate, if Trump "told" people what he was going to do, then that's a lie.
His entire campaign statement was "we won't be telling people about our actions, we'll just do them"
This is Trump trying to get neocons to pass his Healthcare and Gorsuch nomination.
Don't be so easy to bait lads.

Nothing will happen, you /x/-tier faggots

If the US cripples the SyAAF things will start getting really interesting

• Reminder that the UN agrees the "rebels" that Western countries are supporting in Syria were the ones that used chemical weapons against the civilians, not the Syrian government.

Rebels Used Sarin Gas - UN Inspector, Carla del Ponte youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY

• FLASHBACK: US Govt Backed Plan to Launch Chemical Weapon Attack on Syria To Blame on Assad's Regime
Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country.

web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

mintpressnews.com/AX-of-gas-attack-say-saudis-supplied-rebels-with-chemical-weapons/168135/

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/gas-missiles-were-not-sold-to-syria-8831792.html

turkishnews.com/en/content/2013/08/30/rebels-admit-responsibility-for-chemical-weapons-attack/

Once again big events and these threads are less comfy than usual...

THE ETERNAL JEW PUSHING FOR WAR, IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>tfw no QT3.14 Lebanese gf

The most important point to take from President Assad's interview : he made it clear that he will not accept dividing Syria to anyone or giving the Kurdish SDF feminists a bullshit federation or autonomy. So the Islamist,Turkish and Kurdish fags here can BTFO that Syria and its government will bow to you.

This is the only way he can win this war, giving even an inch of Syria will just make the rest of the terrorist vultures make demands on him (whether theyre islamic terrorists or kurdish nationalist terrorists), his strong approach is the only thing keeping him in power. He should not give to demands of Islamic terrorists, turkish terrorists or kurdish terrorists.

All of Syria will stay united unless Trump sends 100,000+ US ground troops, bombing with planes wont change anything.

.05 shekels have been deposited into your account

Can you bet on the war on any betting site?

say it ain't so, Reuven.

>thinking Assad matters
lmao

Iran and Russia will decide Syria's future, sweety

Probably there is somewhere. I made £150 betting on Trump.

But good luck getting the cashout any time soon.

R A T E
A
T
E

O C
C

truth is, there's very little the yanks could do. unless they want to risk triggering a wider conflict. who knows, may be trump is as stupid as he sounds.

Oyvey/10

what a bunch of fags, you dont get to pick and chose which wars to fight when you sign up kek, nothing is going to happen anyways

new southfront

SOUTH FRONT
O
U
T
H
youtu.be/uuEHhqVpQ8E
F
R
O
N
T

Never underestimate the stupidity of an American.

noice m8
7/10

And Iran and Russia want President Assad to stay over a Zionist Western puppet.

In other words, you dont have a point.

Thanx for baking lad!

Did not see when you posted!

I hate pictures like these. You're going to do what your told, mother fucker.

t. kike lover

public hanging when?

>"I love the Soros dick *glup* *glup*"

Come on, Soros, train better you shills for once.

twitter.com/AP/status/850013235164192770

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is it.
The last dam has been breached.

nice tan, pretty sexy, any chance he's closet homo?

It's not a first time you write shit like that.
Just stop already!

they're not saying they will disobey orders, they're making a point about joining out of wanting to protect america, not al qaeda.

how can assad resist a us interventio IM SCARED

I'm all for a us (jewish/kebab) invasion of syria
but they have to take all the rapefugees as well

but hasn't russia been saying this all along.

>unironically helping islamist militants win the civil war
Assad isnt exactly a saint but this is not going to end well

sez who

that isn't really news
noone helps anyone unconditionally

NEW drone video of the crater

youtube.com/watch?v=0_1fkKEEJ5E

good links desu

I personally didn't join the military because I understood that. My point is that it doesn't matter how you feel about this or that. Fuck your feelings and give me 100, pussy.

But it's definitely a change from "ASSAD MUST STAY".
Both sides are playing behind-the-scenes talks.

Who /supportstheuseofchemicalweapons/ here?

>took back aleppo
BAD!
>took back western ghouta
BAD!
>took back wadi barada
BAD!
>recaptured palmyra
BAD!
Kek, this was one snarky video.
Can anyone stop Assad from taking back his country from moderate beheaders?

half way there

Chyna must step up their game now.

>shills for al-qaeda

wew lad

>Al Qaeda blows up the WTC, Pentagon and crashes the last jet

>Invade Afghanistan because of Al Qaeda

>then Invade Syria to help Al Qaedas al Nusrah front

Wat da fuq burgers?

Whenever Assad is making gains, stories will be told to weaken and entice hate to a specific figure, usually an actually Boogeyman, like ISIS and Al-Qaeda, or a sovereign leader of a country. Usually done to sway the opinion and elicit an action. Moreover, the damage done to Syria has already been done and paid for by the US defence tax. Assad would NOT have made it this far without Putin's support. I hope they leave Assad alone and restore peace in the area. Too many children have died and have had to move or live a hard life.

They weren't willing to be flexible before or even discuss it.
Now they do because they know Trump is not a weakling coward bluff like Obama.

Here.

This pic needs to be added to the wordpress chemical page.

do your favourite pastimes include boot-licking?

>Invade Afghanistan because of Al Qaeda
We invaded Afghanistan over drugs and access to Central Asia

Before

>McCain
wew lad

>Trump is not a weakling coward bluff like Obama.
Youre right

Hes an idiot and will lose 2020

And that's when the West Realizes it must do the fighting and says NO.

I don't understand this as well. If burgers help AQ, then Syria will be a huge Jihadi breeding ground that will kill American civilians and troops in the future. It is for certainty that this will bite them in the ass for sure. And worse, their sons and daughters will pay for it.

actually russia was open to the idea of assad stepping down in favour of another regime figure already back in 2012. what matters is the survival of the russian-friendly regime. assad is just a figurehead.

Is Assad the good guy? If yes how so?

And after.

>Syria The rebels in Hama killed an Iranian Brigadier General. One of the commanders of the Iranian / Syrian force in the arena.

hindsight 2020

this fucking snake is himself preparing to pivot on Trump if Trump turns out to be a useful idiot who does what he want

Hopefully Trump's natural disgust for McCain will alert him to the fishiness of the situation.

Assad's mistake was cooperating with western intelligence to remove extremists within Syria. Unfortunately, many of those extremists were actually on the payroll of western intelligence, and Syria's government thereby revealed itself as suffering a local shortage of useful idiocy. Regime change attempts have proceeded since.

TIMES UP BUDDY BOY..

YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH IT DIDN'T YOU?
NOT ON MY WATCH

You're officially on notice

F

>Boris Johnson
>Brits having independence from the US
whew lad
We say jump you'll jump
We say help us bomb Assad, you'll help us bomb Assad
don't get delusions now

What a frightening and unethical opinion. Soldiers have a moral duty to commit mutiny when their commanders tell them to commit crimes against humanity.

Retard. People like you are the reason why the world hates America.

patriotism ftw, you sir are awesome

First time I'm in /sg/. Can someone redpill me on the gassings?

PRESS D FOR DEATH TO ASSAD.
#MAGA

>ftw, you sir are awesome
give him an upvote and some gold while you're at it

Fucking Malhama niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=T4EnPm-Vlio

vid recorded on 22.03. showing them training in the same locations we located.
I hope they got the FOAB.

Assad is to blame, probably.

They tried to invade Syria over the same brand of false flag in 2013, only to back down after massive resistance not only from Americans but people around the world, and a few weeks later the UN of all organizations confirmed the "SAA" chemical attacks were committed by rebel groups.

Only newfags and non-readers believe this attack was committed by Assad.

Nah mate, I don't think USA populace is this fucking stupid, no one there would support this invasion after the shitshow that was Iraq.

F

What in the fuck would motivate him to do so?

it's really nothing that interesting though. If you're hellbent on actually producing something like that you're better of starting to study chemistry so you don't gas yourself in the process and do it right, and then going to the library and getting one of the various books that talk about the synthesis, purification, stabilization and storage on hundreds of pages.

All this pic illustrates that it's entirely reasonable to assume that a decen chemist with acess to the right equipment and chemicals can produce them, which is pretty common knowledge.

barring the sudden emergence of a non-assad figure who can lead the alawite coalition it's pretty much him or the flood

any number of things.

>Assad winning the war
>America announces getting rid of Assad is no longer a priority

>Literally the next day Al Qaedas Al Nusrah front blow off chemical weapons and stage it on assad

>Western media and goverments want to help Islamic state and al Qaeda take control of Syria by getting rid of Assad

>mate

how cute

assad did nothing wrong
kikes and their allied sandniggers will fail eventually

Syrian and/or russian planes bombed a rebel wearhouse in kahn shaykhoun which was storing rebel chemical weapons. These weapons were detonated and the town was gassed killing 80 people or so.

NO YOU DUMB ASS YOU GOT IN THE MILITARY TO SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT DON'T RE-ENLIST BUT MY TAXES PAY FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO YOUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF. FUCKING MILLENNIALS

YOU DON'T GET A JOB AT BURGER KING AND SAY YOU DIDN'T GET A JOB AT BURGER KING TO SERVE TACOS WHEN THEY START PUTTING TACOS ON THE MENU YOU ENTITLED LITTLE PRICK. DO YOUR JOB .

Also thanks for serving in our military. I hope you get your attitude right you've been polluted by snowflake mentality