Why arent you making more white children user?

Getting a woman pregnant and having a large family with her is the ultimate goal for men in life.

You can do it user, western societies (especially Europe) give tons of benefits and freebies to families, especially large families. And there are good women out there, in fact many cant find men because western men have been conditioned to want the "exciting" and "intelligent" career woman instead of good housewives

i spend most of my free time lighting my farts

You can do it user. Not much is needed to have kids. You dont need IQ or a big income, or good social skills - immigrants have lots of kids despite all their restrictions

Yeah user just let me put on my gf helmet and squeeze into my gf cannon and fire off to gf land where gfs grow on gfies

my gf is still in school

I will never understand the cowardice of Westerners when it comes to raising children, having a family, faithful marriage.

This is real life, what you people live is a Jewish lie.

Married femanon and I've had two. I would have more but we started late-ish thanks to our cultural conditioning (I'm 34), and if I had another pregnancy it would be higher risk due to my having had two previous c-sections. Figure the kids I already have need a living mother more than another sibling.

But, I'm going to encourage my children to start their families in their mid-twenties, and to have at least three kids each.

Also, can confirm that there are good women out there who want to get married and have kids. Some of the best women I know are still childless and desperately want kids, but they're sadly yoked to pathetic loser numale cucks with father wounds who can't accept the responsibility of marriage and fatherhood.

Who care

I'm trying to find a traditional GF at church first. I'm planning on four white children.

>hold on let me just make an app that will make women like me

Nice user. How did you find her? On pol?

Currently my wife and I both have to work in order to maintain our relatively modest life style. I don't intend to raise a child without a house wife. Once I find a job that will cover everything then that becomes an option.

i wasted time dating a career woman and then I wasted time dating a girl who was so obsessed with her looks that she didn't want kids because they would affect her appearance.

However you put your children at great risk by sending them to the public school Jew. They will be raised inside of a sphere of white demoralization and guilt and if they are women will be brainwashed to have pre-marital race mixing sex and the blacks will lie to get her pregnant and then abandon her.

Ideally, raise your children in white communities only and only in areas of white prosperity. Your children are likely doomed if you do it inside of a large city and you aren't wealthy enough to send your kids to private schools where blacks cannot afford to attend.

Of course what really sucks is figuring all this out on your own with parents who never taught you any reason to push yourself or what are good goals so it literally took you a long time to learn about jews and family and keeping women in line, etc.

My job keeps me in cities and fairly large ones so I cannot go into the country side to start ideal family life, yet I am not wealthy enough to protect my kids from city-jew lifestyle.

:(

How do I find gf?

>tfw no pregnant gf

Very sensible, even if you don't have five children, if you have two children who you raise to have five children each then you're still coming out ahead.

It's hard to find traditional GFs who want large families though. Most girls I know only want one child, two tops. Makes me nauseous.

Wat. I'm the wife. My husband and I met in college. I was redpilled by my parents during childhood, husband was redpilled by life experience.

Yeah it sucks in germany homeschooling is forbidden. Maybe catholic schools would be an alternative though? And I guess its better to have white kids than not have white kids, wherever you have to school them

How the fuck can I make white boyz if I am a sandningens user :(

kma

That thing doesn't even look human. It's some kind of animal you can have sex with. Might as well just wait for sex robots.

Nice. Then you could give advice on what anons should do to find a woman like you. As you can see in this thread, a lot have lower confidence or think they will never find a good woman who wants kids.

>why wont other poeple do what I want them to do
>maybe i should be more obnoxious and aggressive about it

Yes, most of my friends only want one or two. I try to extol the virtues of large families. What really sucks is that some of them end up wanting more eventually, but only once they hit 35ish and it's no longer an option physically/medically. The biological clock eventually wakes them up, but it's too little, too late.

Yeah I'm hoping for tons of grandkids!

you are all retarded. kys pls

>homeschooling is forbidden

For fuck sake. Do you have any freedoms left in Germany? I feel so bad for you and your countrymen.

I've already have five. Three blonde, two with light brown hair. All have blue eyes. What more do you want from me?

A high five.

Yes I am trying.

have kids or I will summon hitler to eat youre testicles

I think being a strong provider is still the best way. It may sound overly simplistic but women will still want a man who demonstrates that he's physically strong/healthy and that he would be able to provide resources for offspring.

So basically be in shape and have a good job and a respectable income, and women will be open to you. Even girls who aren't redpilled may be malleable/agreeable enough to tolerate your opinions while slowly being converted over time, especially if she respects you overall.

Career women are useless, marry a young girl that can give you lots of offspring.

user you can make it work, just teach your children to shun the jews and blacks.

I'll agree that you're fighting an uphill battle though, but we can only level the playing field by climbing that hill. If you have a large family and raise your children to see the world as it really is, then your children will be able to have an even larger family and not have to fear for their children.

I think grand kids are under appreciated, I know a lot of people think they'll struggle financially with a large family (not true, even in the UK there's a family with 19 children who only spend £600 per child per year) which I do understand.There's no excuse for not teaching your children, however many you may have, that it is important for them to have a large family. Start early, before anyone else tries to hammer anti-white propaganda into them.

I'm not financial stable at this point in my life. Give me a year.

We never had that freedom here. Although on the other hand there are a lot of benefits you get from having kids in Germany - many freebies, ridiculously long paid parental leave for both parents. So its more of a tradeoff.

Those who advocate for lower population should get sterilized.

Coming at ya

One step at a time, I am seeking employment and moving out of mom's basement then after I'm a proper bachelor I will seek a romantic partner.

Make her graduate sooner.

I'm mexican, i can only produce mutts or mexicans.

Wew lad based as hell and how are the kids?

I'll give you 10 months, save those sheckles, don't give them to the jews. Keep them for your children and your future wife.

Every time I see someone say there are two many people on this planet my response is always 'well you can die first then'.

Yes you are Mexican in Mexico this is about problems of birth rates of whites mexibro

They basically do it already in most cases. Liberals already dont breed, they will be dying out.

They advocate for lower pop yet have kids hmmm.

>eww a woman
>canada

yep we get it, you're gay, you're from canada

Hey just saying, i would if i could.

I'm not of the age where I'm looking to have kids at least for another couple of years at least but I personally don't see the point in having a lot of kids in this generation. I dunno, I have a fair amount of optimism for the world's future but enough to risk bringing in a large family.

Course, I know next to nothing in this topic so if anyone can give me a number of good reasons for it I'll consider it for the years to come.

>job keeps me in cities so I cannot go into the country side to start ideal family life, yet I am not wealthy enough to protect my kids from city-jew lifestyle

>took you a long time to learn about jews and family

Struggle is real, brother. Not learning about (((them))) and dismissing it as an ancient meme into my late 20s has been brutal. It's exhausting to realize what my future kids would face: I can hear them criticizing whites and hating themselves, while placing immigrants on a pedestal. Hell, I did it at university and only now realize how foolish it was. Country life seems like a dying light for us, I'd be fine with a Hank Hill lifestyle except with Sup Forums

that is one fucking ugly ogre in the image

>implying you wouldn't

i'm not white

stay in mexico and do it, make mexico great, fight against corruption without catching a bullet

i dunno. just don't come here. im already surrounded by mexicans

>Getting a woman pregnant and having a large family with her is the ultimate goal for men in life.
Maybe for plebs.

Go look at the people who advocate forbpbetpopulation and see if they are steeliness, we should find every overpopulationist and strilize him.

All you guys in this thread missing the point are clearly gay

My blonde haired blue eyed wife is 7 months pregnant, did I do good hans?

Surrogacy exist get one from central or Eastern Europa burgerbro

Ok, sterilize yourself and my genes will inherit the earth.

Literal faggot

Niggers show proof that you dont need a high IQ to fuck a white womens vagina.

Why is something she supposed took out of the oven which would be hot resting on her stomach?

Are you white??

They are totally underappreciated. My husband occasionally works with a mormon guy who's a bit older, he has like eleven grandchildren and probably more on the way. Their family is so tight-knit it's ridiculous. They all work for the family business (and do well financially), take big vacations together, etc. They experience so much joy in it and they have basically limitless personal support with the kids etc.

My husband is an only child and I am one of two, with my older sister being 6.5 years older than I. So we are hoping to reverse the trends in our families.

Yes

Your personal choices make no impact on the global problem of overpopulation.

But they make a huge impact on your personal life. Having many kids is one way to ensure you have a legacy - your world view gets passed down, not just your genes.

Also ironically if the world is going to collapse having a large family will work in your benefit. WHen the state collapses, you will need to rely on blood ties to keep yourself alive. No retirement with no state - only your kids and grandkids will be there to support you when you are old and cant work anymore.

Not to mention that if things get fucked, you will lose your job and "career" much sooner than your blood ties. So having your sense of meaning invested in family over a career is a much better bet.

No, women are whores. Humanities's existence means nothing in terms of geologic time. Enjoy the alimony and child support when she gets sick of you.

Try not to be completely autistic user. It's just a pinup. Besides, she could be making sliders and they are going back into the oven.

>Having sex
>Having a gf
>Wanting sex
>Wanting a gf

why?

It's so funny how people on this board constantly whine about returning to a truly patriarchal society when everything they post about said society is completely fucking wrong historically. Being an actual patriarch wouldn't mean you are waited on hand and foot ala mad men, it means you would have an enormous amount of responsibility thrust upon you, as you would have to constantly provide for an entire family and handle basically all affairs.

The most ironic part is that most people only seem to get any meaning in their lives from our current society due to your rejection of it. Just because you define yourself by wanting a return to patriarchy doesn't mean that you would be able to handle thriving in one. If you were in direct competition with other men in that society, no one would choose you. Getting a girl now is easy mode, so if you can't handle that in this culture you would be completely fucked in a patriarchal one. Essentially you would have nothing to offer the society you wish for at all

>there are good women out there
I haven't seen any.

Gee I wonder who is behind this post

There is a surplus of women who want to be married
At the church I go to there are plenty of good girls in their late 20s thoughing themselves at me even though I am your typical 4channer

everyone wants a strong provider, cunts or not cunts. sorry but that's not advice whatsoever.

>t. Someone who has clearly never experienced these things.

selleks et lapsi saada, sa vana kastreeritud idioot.

Good job mocking "numale cucks" when you yourself admitted to being a degenerate easily swayed by your "cultural conditioning."

If they were good women they would value themselves enough to not be with losers. It's very simple.

if it isn't hot why is she using a towel to hold it?

>why arent you making white children

im black
i can make half white children though

Women are not all whores. I wouldn't dream of leaving my husband. Been with him for twelve years and going strong. He is the best man I know. Straying from him would be retarded and selfish, would destroy our children, and would betray all that he has sacrificed to support us.

And don't want to
I don't see a reason to

This board is retarded. Omg he stated an alternative viewpoint he must be (((shareblue))).

Get fucked. Have fun in the echo chamber you ignoramus.

Is there really a British kid's song called "hot cross buns"?

having children just seems crazy. think of all the awful things that have happened to you in your life. now, would you wish that upon someone who you love who never asked for it?

>I'm blaming my inability to find a woman on all women, not the fact that I'm 200lbs overweight and probably live with my parents.

Didn't notice that, you're correct.

career women are christmas cakes. nobody wanted them.

>think of all the awful things that have happened to you in your life
because I was raised by shitty liberal parents

> bringing a child into this world as we edge closer to WW3
> spawning a life just into for him to used as canon fodder or her as rape cattle

Gee, really napalms my neurons

>wanting a large family?
Why?

I could just enjoy free Finnish education and get a good degree in engineering. Afterwards Id rather move abroad(US, Canada) where I can make twice Id get here while having lower taxes. Of course that requires a visa and certification but one can get around that after all.

Family would just put a end to that plan.

>Keep them for your children and your future wife.

hmm, so its either give shekels to the jews or to the wife? how about no and keep it to myself?

Well, I think you're missing out. But to each their own.

WoW + full time job + tinder > working + nagging bitch for the next 40 years

>Girlfriend
>at church

Hope you like the taste of niggerdick, faggot.

I'm waiting 'till I'm 60 and wealthy so I can travel across Southeast Asia and impregnate as many SEA women as possible.

Either that or genetic engineering kicks off into mass market so I can just have a bunch of smart children while depending on sex dolls and prostitutes for sexual release.

Pedo.

>He fell for the Jewish tricks

Oh m8 please don't be this gullible

I was conditioned to believe that I needed to go to an elite college and graduate school in order to have security in my life. In no way degenerate. I got my education, and I started my family later because of it. Basically went straight from grad school to housewife.

Attack me if you want, but I'm staying home with my babies raising them to be decent humans.

nah sry I'm in queue trying to hit diamond 2 in league of legends. Seriously, fuck women let other people do this family type of shit

Hot cross buns,
Hot cross buns,
One a penny, Two a penny,
Hot cross buns.

I would maybe respect MGTOW a little if they spent all their free time and money doing something useful instead of obsessing about how bad women are all day.

You see user, it is a good thing that you obsess about women, but healthy men turn that interest into having a large family. Unhealthy morons like MGTOW turn that energy into making an irrelevant cult that is full of thirsty hypocrites