So we get rid of all the other races. Then what?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/1000-year-old-underground-passage-discovered-caha-mountains-ireland-002896
discord.gg/KVkpYQP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We go back to killing each other

Starting with you disgusting leafs

We make Italians, Spanish, and Irish our slaves.

Argentina rules the world.

>Irish
>slaves
Bwahahahahaha

Gas the ayylmaos, we space wars now

What did he mean by this

Are you implying that the Irish aren't a slave race

We will claim that are also inferior to us and the whole thing will start all over again.
Welcome to the real world.

Dont be naive the Celts brought civilization to everyone then the devil(Catholics) drugs them drugs and they all died

Gave them drugs

Why can't we just get rid of the zionists first?

>we wuz Kings until the cia invented crack to keep da black man down

Invent and build awesome things, and go to the stars as God and our white genes intended.

we all, in a gentleman's agreement, agree to using only sabres and muskets and go back to the good ol' xix century imperialism

We wait until evolution creates inferior and superior races again and do it all over

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/1000-year-old-underground-passage-discovered-caha-mountains-ireland-002896

just look through that site
once some Irish men ran down some English folks on horses for about 30 miles and the horses hearts exploded then the Irish killed em all

So?

Nah, germanics have always been THE slave race.

Good thing im working on a super virus to wipe out all r*ssians

Then we start getting rid of other whites

The joke's on you, I'm Korean

No please explain the value of that post. Nobody cares about your meme image.

North Africa was white back then

fpbp

Realistically, there would be a couple generations of genuine peace. The sheer effort to kill everyone, along with the blood shed will take at least sixty or so years to wear off. Even then, it'll still take some time to fix most of the world, and repair it after all the death and damages.

Technology would be the primary thing trying to be fixed, and restoring the world. Though predictably, there would reach that point where we started to get pissed at each-other again. Nations, religions, all that shit. Not even counting those whites who didn't want a race war, or were simply traitors.

Eventually, we'll find, just not for racial reasons. Then it begins again, we wipe out people for some other purpose.

But on the bright side, it'll be a long while before we do that, and at least the world would be white.

Conquer the galaxies and wipe out the space niggers.

>world with only whites
>see Russia

People are people. Degeneracy congregates like ticks on a dog.

we will kill all leafs

you don't even need to kill them, just wait until we invent the ability to genetically modify ourselves. then,, race will be irrelevant.

>meme image
Hmmmm am I being shilled
fugg

You're a fucking fraud

Ah hard at work I see

>post random fact
>someone asks you explain its relevance
>KEK FUCK U SHILL LMAO BTFO

expand into the galaxy and start killing spaceniggers

I dont know what the relevance is, sorry pal

Maybe there is none?
>hmmmmm

Never has delusion been so amazing to me. Only north american and the insecure with no identity or self crippled by the modern kike subversion believe that their color somehow equated to hegemony, most Europeans hate you and all europeans have separate identities and culture but still respect ans know they are apart of western culture.

discord.gg/KVkpYQP join this discord

We get into orbit and nuke this dank globe. Then we go fo the stars

First they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the Blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Black.

Then they cam for the gays, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't gay.

Then... they stopped coming.