You deserve this leaf,annex canada please

you deserve this leaf,annex canada please

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/video/3359092/trudeau-says-government-says-canada-to-give-syria-840m-following-deadly-attack
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/justin-trudeau-to-pull-canadian-fighter-jets-from-combat-mission-against-isil-in-two-weeks
thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI IM FUCKING DONE FUCK TRUDEAU AFJSKDIKBJSADBJSKDA

COMPLETE EMBARRASSMENT

damn she ugly

Great idea, throw tons of cash in a war zone, that should keep them going at it for a while longer.

Is Trudeau secretly /ourcuck/?

This isn't funny anymore. Canada needs to be annexed.

>mfw i hear anything about little justin

no

It's only ~0,75% of your gdp

STOP GIVING AWAY OUR FUCKING TAX MONEY

I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH

STOP

Wait isn't the media telling us the Syrian government is bad and even did this chemical attack on its own people? And yet we're sending them money?

Either Syrian government isn't as bad as we're being told or Trudeau wants them to buy more gas because they're running low.

>globalnews.ca/video/3359092/trudeau-says-government-says-canada-to-give-syria-840m-following-deadly-attack

You realize that will add about 20 million Democrat voters to your population, right?

>giving the right to vote to an annexed territory

What does he mean by Syria? Surely not the regime. Thanks Canada. When a bunch more people die because you gave ISIS or the Kurds a shit ton of money. We'll all be sadly laughing at your stupid maple leaf flags.

Its for the white helmet terrorists

>thats $24~ per Canadian
Probably closer to 35-40 or so if you count real Canadians.

If that could come out of juniors trust fund that would be great.

Could wipe a little poo on her to gussy her up for you, Parminder.

>tfw we are now the humanitarian superpower

Fuck you Svveden

>>tfw we are now the humanitarian superpower
>Fuck you Svveden

just think of all the bbc and bmc you can get for 840 mill

Sweet fucking Christ kill me now

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY YOU FUCKING CUNT

>giving away my money
>implying it won't just end up in the hands of Isis members
What a meme.

It's probably close to $60 per taxpayer

good thing that I quit my before right 2016

Just read into it. This $840m is already earmarked for the region

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/justin-trudeau-to-pull-canadian-fighter-jets-from-combat-mission-against-isil-in-two-weeks

Doesn't stop the fact that this worthless cunt is pissing my money down the drain.

Wait, to Syria? To Assad?

Is Justin here to replace Trump as /ourguy/?

what about all the republican leaning voters in the praries and rural BC. Where I live, people are openly supportive of Trump. There's some guy who wanders around town in a MAGA hat to troll the lefties.

Imagine all the TNT

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FUCKING HATE THIS KEK SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!

“We think we ought to avoid doing precisely what our enemies want us to do: they want us to elevate them, to give in to fear, to indulge in hatred,” Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told a news conference Monday.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Yeah I get a lot of support for my Trump/Redpill ramblings on a community page for my city. People tend to think the concept of the silent majority doesn't apply to Canada for some reason.

>my neighbour in ontario wrote TRUMP into his lawn

lmao

Just like all the money sent to africa to (((help))), its going to disappear.

(((They))) send massive amounts of taxpayer dollars to foreign countries where there is little to no accountability and where the taxed payers are powerless in terms of auditing or recuping any misspent funds. And where if you even question the giving of money you can be instantly branded racist or immoral or greedy and silenced.
It's all a massive racket.
The money probably ends up in a soros play money account and used to further fuck the people that are taxed by the beast.
Truly evil shit with a smile and a nice haircut.

JUST

whats this? 5 billion to foreingners and maybe 1 billion to canadians? Fuck this is not cool

>rural retard

everytime

CANADA WHY

SO to whom is the $840m going to exactly? the "moderate rebels"?

>mfw Trudeau is financially aiding radical jihadis

This isn't even from taxes. This is on the taxes of their children. Fuck liberals. Honestly, fuck them.

not for assad, its for ((((humanitarian aid))))

Our government is 100% corrupt and owned by financial groups. Trudeau is probably affiliated with the same jews that were with Obama's cabinet

everytime the jews need funds for their proxy war, they set up a false flag attack, and then get the cucked countries under their control like canada to wire them money.

Well ofcourse your tax money goes down the drain. Since when did a financial groups care about plebs.

Like fuck he is, the other user is right, they are just laundering money at this point.

your denbts just got a little lower Greece

I bet if you try to argue about this with a liberal he'll just answer with
>It's just 24 dollars xDDDD

EbINXDDD... is this supposed to be funny? shut the fuck up leaf

Post yfw you're not a fucking leaf

holy fucking shit

fix your fucking country leafs

how much of this money wil go to >moderate rebels
???
leafs are a fucking plague

I think you mean Xe'll there buddy.

This.
When you look at how few families own the entire Canadian resource extraction companies. And how poor this citizenry is relative to our resource wealth. You can tell where the money went..

>trying to hold together a welfare state while sending millions to Syrian jihadis
holy shit when will people even wake up?

Fucking faggot, drinking beer with supper. That alone should get him disowned.

>Is Justin here to replace Trump as /ourguy/?
He's been secretly our guy all along, just pretending to be a leftist. Here's his plan:
>become a paragon of left wing liberals
>teach them that if you kill your enemies they win
>instead you should give money to your enemies
>leftists end up helping their enemies instead of killing them
>right wing wins
What could possibly go wrong?

P.S. check 'em

HOLY SHIT

ISNT THE CANADIAN MIDDLE CLASS IN TROUBLE ALREADY?

HOW COULD THEY ELECT THIS KEK?

>urban dickweed

We can survive without you, can you say the same without lying?

Didn't think so.

dude weed lmao
>still not legal

Hopefully we are not gonna try to one-up this. But it is likely, we are probably worlds largest contributor to foreign aid per capita anyway.

If they can make sure it reaches the right hands then
W
O
W

Love this guy.

Jokes on you, I haven't paid any tax since they fairy entered office

>mfw they keep pusing that back until the 2019 election

That's a lot of money for one country for one event , and from a country riddled with debt

He's paying Assad?

Please senpai , annex Alberta and Saskatchewan! Let the rest of this shit hole rot.

isn't that tax evasion user

>gets elected by promising to legalize weed
>raids against pot dispensaries go up under trudeau
>promises to legalize weed in 2018

trollololololol
>?????

Whatever. His approval ratings are already falling. Let him destroy himself.

>ITT: Triggered leafs

I just stopped working here

Have you seen the Conservative party race??? All the candidates are jokes. If they pick Kevin O'Leary they'll lose again.

JUST

>T. 56%

the raids are a provincial matter

maxime bernier is /ourguy/

he posted a redpill meme on his twitter feed, his ex gf is hells angels, hes a liberatrian running for conservative party. hes 2nd place behind oleary by 2-5%

vote for him or die,

maximebernier.ca

Bernier will win

Vote Mad Max

Let's hope Bernier will not go the way of Bernie, to a Bernout.

digits

Kinda sick how these cucks have the balls to cut our healthcare and other infrastructure then just give away billions to africa and muzzie scum

lol suks to be a leaf

Falling?
After the shit he's pulled he'd have been lynched and then hanged in any decent right-leaning country.
You leafs are a disgrace.

fuck o'sleezy

He's just another globalist who will sell out this country and import more foreign workers.

I can't wait till the final battle.

Each day is a tease. I just want to fight somebody.

>development aid
oh fuck off this shit always manages to fund terrorists

I reg'd for conservative party, my first every party reg in my life, just to vote for Max.

They have over 200million whites, and free speech & right to bear arms

Meanwhile, Canada is going to be under 50% in less than 33 years, and going to be a brown mess by 2100

thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
>Imagine Canada with a population of 100 million — roughly triple its current size.

>>>For two of the most prominent voices inside the Trudeau government’s influential council of economic advisers, it’s much more than a passing fancy.

>It’s a target.

The 14-member council was assembled by Finance Minister Bill Morneau to provide “bold” advice on how best to guide Canada’s struggling economy out of its slow-growth rut.

>One of their first recommendations, released last week, called for a gradual increase in permanent immigration to 450,000 people a year by 2021 — with a focus on top business talent and international students. That would be a 50-per-cent hike from the current level of about 300,000.

The council members — along with many others, including Economic Development Minister Navdeep Bains — argue that opening Canada’s doors to more newcomers is a crucial ingredient for expanding growth in the future.

>They say it’s particularly important as more and more of the country’s baby boomers enter their golden years, which eats away at the workforce.

The conviction to bring in more immigrants is especially significant for at least two of the people around the advisory team’s table.

Dem titties

We don't have this money. We have no jobs, crippling high taxes.

Almost $2billion thrown away to foreign abortions and syria

>hes 2nd place behind oleary by 2-5%
If O'Leary wins, Trudeau is assured another victory in 2019

I almost hope it happens, Canada deserves to implode

But we're already like 2000% over budget

what the fuck is this guy doing

Holy shit its humanitarian aid. Something everyone should be doing.

Do you guys care not about human life at all?

instead of looking to bring people in - we need to campaign our fuckin citizens to procreate.

dear white people - start making babies

but then again, trudeau is a feminist. babies are a sign of oppression to women. FUCK this place.

why couldnt Leif Eriksson colonize and kill off the skraeling.

We're running a deficit budget. The government is failing to meet its stated commitments. They don't have enough money to do what they said they were going to do... But they have enough discretionary spending to throw nearly a billion dollars into a war zone?

I don't know about other countries, but in Canada, the budget and debt and deficit spending are big fucking deals.

No. I only care about Canada and its allies.

Our debt isn't half as bad as yours, burger. We're autistic about deficits in this country.