Roll Call

How many hümans are pösting right now? Rëply with codeword "clover". Avoid mêdia bûzzwords.

>not realising that user was just joking to make you paranoid
come on son

Trump Russia Putin Syria gas chemical attack Assad healthcare pizza Rice unmasking gorsuch obama bannon security council

we are not bots

you are not the only human posting here

this is not a big illusionary forum to make you feel better

Drumpf BTFO.
When will you trumptards realize that he is the worst thing that could have happened to us

white wymins love them some BBC

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Eat my ass

When will you Pizzafags realize that pizzagate was just Russian shills trolling you?

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

I am a meat popsicle

Top kek. These replies made my day.

i was a trump supporter too, but in all honesty, we can't let this man have the nuclear codes.

$.25 has been deposited into your account.

How believe true not false evil tax nothing liar tragedy false

There is no globalist agenda, it's all in your head.

I hated Trump and was an avid Hillary supporter since 2015, but once he showed he's going to take action to stop the atrocities in Syria and depose Assad, he showed me he can indeed be my president.

NO NO NO
assad have go! he is war criminal! not good for aryan.

if you want to grow penis 3 inch go to my website! it just works! no paying you have!
PENIS WILL GROW FOR FREE

You know what that means, right?

Pol is a civic nationalist board, you fucking stormfag!

So much hostility for the drolling mouth-breathing moron who was too stupid to realize it was David Brock & Co. Could it be you're still employed by the people who punched your ticket to the electric chair? Or are you one of their fully controlled, brainwashed cultists? It's literally impossible to tell since they both spew the same nonsense.

we are automatic.
we are shills.
we do correct the record.
we don't like hate speech.
don't mind us.

I am Russian and Russia is shit. Putin is killing innocent people every day.

This.

Clover clover, i repeat, clover

Çĺovëř

>how many hoooomans are poooosting right now
>rayply with the word clover
>avoid maedia buaswords

What did he mean by this?

Danny Glover.I mean Cloer.err.Clover.

Found one.

keeping taking those pills and youll end up like a braindead zombie vegetable by the time you're 25 and its going to be
fucking

H I L A R I O U S

dont pop xanax pills are for pussys

>hoooomans are poooosting
why did you use "o" for both. doesn't make sense. They aren't pronounced the same way

Trump is hitler

Shill detected. Go back to plebbit.

Дa, этo Клoвep

this. how are you stumpkins so dumb??

based as fuck

Scotland calling. C L O V E R

Fuck Trump

seriously assad is a monster he should be killed

O with an oomlaut makes an OO sound.

OP's post would sound extremely silly

MAYNESTREEM MAETIOR

the fact that you mumpfskins are denying the evidence speaks volumes about your intelligence

>how many HOMANS are PUESTING

CLOVER

AND YES TRUMP IS A GLOBALIST AND YOU ALL VOTED FOR HIM. HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?? BETRAYED? DISILLUSIONED? WHEN WILL WHITE TRASH LEARN?

/po/ btfo

I think that we all know that Trump has been working with the Russians, the only question is how long it will last before the truth comes out?

kgbot 4000 reporting in. I can probablistically understand that the most humanlike response to this post is "CLOVER", and "Chelsea has a ruined pussy"

Former Human here, not gonna lie, its hilarious to see you robots crash and burn. We cannot let humans post in this thread!

Slow and steady

>mfw

Clover.

Why avoid buzzwords when we can trigger PRISM for fun?

Assassinate Obama Trump Nuclear Bomb Mujahideen 9/11 Anthrax Poison Nuke Dirty-bomb Chlorine Putin Clinton Syria Iraq Lebanon Palestine PLO IRA Terrorist Terror

The fact that anyone defends Assad - a fucking war criminal is retarded

Clo

Drumpf is finished

You Trump supporters are all the same
>defend Drumpf
>endorse Putin
>Hurr durr, pizzagate

You are all "triggered snowflakes"

KEK

Just spit my raktajino all over the screen.

Hahaha, Drumpfkins finished, Assad btfo, end Putin.

And Im writing as former nazi Drumpfkin, Assad and Putin voter.

>Log off

You're here for life

Fur fuck's fucking sake not everything is a goddamn conspiracy you stupid pantshitters.

Let's get this straight: Yes, Assad GASSED women and children. Yes, Russia gave him the GREEN light. Yes, we wouldn't be having these issues if someone had done something about this shit years ago.

Fuck talk. We want ACTION.

If Trump wasn't a horrible human being, I'd commend him for finally talking about doing something. But as it is we can't take the heat off, even if he sends the full might of the US military against Assad tomorrow. He's simply too compromised by Russia to be trusted, and his pathetic attempt to call a red line in Syria just looks like a fucking joke.

frlumghptft BTFO

>Clover
Trump Russia Putin Syria gas chemical attack Assad healthcare pizza Rice unmasking gorsuch obama bannon security council

Oh no you've ruined everything. Now we'll never know.

Are you really going to support a puppet of p

Assad needs to be taken care of bef

You do know that Rice didn't commit any c

You know a story is fake when even Alex J

The republicans just broke a 200 year long t

The fact that Trump picked a former KKK gr

All the letter agencies are against Trump, n

"Execution time": 0.01097583770752

Ha fuck origami

ACTIVATION OF SECRET NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODE TO DECOY CN TOWER NUCLEAR MISSILE SILO CONFIRMED

MISSILE LAUNCH WILL PROCEED

Wait why?
>worriedface.jpg
>clover

>tfw I got your post senpai
;^]

ERROR: username/password invalid

login type: "Sup Forums pass" username: jshekelstein
password: fuckinggoys

I just looked into it and it's literally clover. And now I'm feel really clover. I think we should just stop looking into this and get some clover.

I mean honestly you guys I was all in for Trump (#MAGA lol) but he's really making us lose respect on the world stage and I just don't think we can continue with him as President and, for that reason, I have to say that I'm out.

clover

>Testing copypasta for same sea hills

I saw what you did

wtf only one (you)?

How can you defend Assad? He literally tortured people to death for thinking differently.

I swear if you self respond one more time

Chicken noodle soup Assad.

We need to stop WW3 , Trump betrayed us Americans.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: zxDxFXbA) 04/06/17(Thu)19:12:19 No.119764644▶
>
>$.25 has been deposited into your account.