>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bis_IxsdjE
truthfeed.com/just-in-obama-plans-to-hide-in-scotland-as-rice-gate-blows-up/62764/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=YNM1w9eain4
apnews.com/8fa48dcef0b14982b7f38a00ce6ea447?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOVEMENT

>2003 was 200 years ago

(((trump))) can eat a bag of dicks

HAHA
Sup Forums voted for a globalist.
We gonna kick ass in Syria.
Then take the boys to erase Russia next.
Starting to actually like Trump now..

>playing Diablo II while listening to senate hearings

Is this guy a faggot?

>doubting Trump
>ever

Based Turtle

hey hey what is up kike bois. why you no answer? another threat? why are you TD jew noobs and zionist kike fags and commie fags pushing for another war? can one of you jew fag shills answer? answer for this b-b-b-ased gook pixelmessage image post board. maybe one of the faggot jews that reads this site and puts it in his fag jew speeches? or maybe the social media guy that rips people off? what about the new york kike that bought don's daughter's poon. or any retard jew that is here. why? even if you started to build your temple we would just kill it with fire anyway. after you've all been impaled and pooped on then fed to pigs. fucking subhuman filth. be careful don and steve.

Reminder Rice still on the menu
Give it a few bump.

Reminder that Trump is a neo-con cuck that sucks kike dick like it's going out of style

One-term president at this rate, sad!

I really shouldn't be saying, but I like you assholes. Risking my job here so I have to be discreet.

I work for a B4 public accounting firm, we're currently doing IPO work for the Trump organization.

>pic related is proof of things setting in motion.

Many of the family wants to move into politics, except Eric. Don jr has met with our team early in the engagement.

>Really nice dude btw.

Anyways company gonna go public, i think eric is gonna stay as the CEO.

My advice is that when it does go public, buy that shit. It gonna start at $90-$100 per share, but this is one of the most undervalued companies I have ever seen.

Their internal controls are easily the best, and their management is like on a whole nother level. Always easy to get along with, especially during walkthroughs. Alot of their assets are measured in a very conservative accounting basis.

This

SAKUJO

Same.

...You wanna know something funny? I bet you 99% of the libs crying about Merrick Garland didn't even know he existed until it was time to confirm Gorsuch.

Only the Democrats would vote in this lispy megafaggot, holy shit

Seems like a certain little liberal is mad as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=4bis_IxsdjE

REPOST:

The claim that Trump is some grand tactician or master of 4D chess is, at this point, clearly absurd. He reacts to things and occasionally plots countermoves, but isn't particularly subtle or cunning. He's also verbally inept to a degree that is stunning. His Twitter feed has lost all steam and is now impotent. Trump sincerely pushed the healthcare bill and failed to use its collapse against Ryan. Despite Ryan not being a friend to Trump or Trump's agenda, he continues to suck up to him. Trump actually conceded that his victory was due in part to Russian interference -- this is perhaps the most damning indictment against this stupid claim. To concede something for which there's no firm evidence (the DNC wasn't hacked and Podesta's password was password) amounts to delegitimatizing oneself. To what end was this done? Trump blathered about Taiwan and then folded. He absolutely folded and failed to use the Taiwan squabble constructively -- it wasn't leveraged at all. Trump isn't perspicacious. His understanding of things is superficial at best and, it would seem, he's intellectually lazy.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet against major US intervention in Syria. I do not discount an escalation of airstrikes and possible targeting of Assad's forces, however.

>they think a majority brown country is going to vote in a way that makes spoiled white liberals happy
>they think muslims will somehow decide to make feminism and buttsex permanent institutions in america
>they think a few frappucinos makes immigrants into shitlibs

>1945 was 1488 years ago

ATHOTHIATE JUTHTITH OF THE THUMPREME COURT

BREAKING BREAKING BREAKING

truthfeed.com/just-in-obama-plans-to-hide-in-scotland-as-rice-gate-blows-up/62764/

OBONGO FLEEING TO SCOTLAND

shut up jew he's right.

this doesn't mean shit, retard. they're still going to stand behind Assad's narrative on the gas attacks and they are not going to stand by and let America attack the SAA and let the same disaster of Libya repeat itself.

use your fucking head

There's this much salt now, just imagine how much there will be when he's actually confirmed.

This only replaces Scalia.

We need RBG to drop.

NO BASHAR NO

Why is trump being a retard?
>tfw 2003 isn't right now

>Rush talking about cucks and globalists

>Rice
>Bannon
>Syria
>SCOTUS vote
TOO MANY HAPPENINGS AT ONCE

She should but absolutely will not do that

Oh no, they're turning on their favorite neocon.

Could you post the first rule change? I want to see the writing.

>buy my stocks!
hey eric :)

Hate that cunt

Guys, this is it....

She will by August, check my numerals to confirm.

rush is a neocon

Holy shit a picture! WAR WAR WAR
Fucking women

Thanks, Barron.

he's not "based", he's doing his job, for now

3-D Chess guys!

Assad is done. Better find someone else to hitch your wagon to now

>RUSH LIMNBAUGH RIGHT NOW SAYING KEK

im crying laughing so hard right now

also
>jared gets called out for being a globalist
>suddenly bannon removed from the NSC and jews on TV celebrate his death

did trump get butthurt at bannon for calling out his jew?

Nikkie Haley understands that what is at stake for not removing Assad goes way beyond pictures of dead children.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Him and Merkely brought this on themselves.

Jews live forever.

>b-but Rachel Maddow and Stephen Colbert told me this was unprecedented

/ptg/ is the comfiest general. Besides /tgg/ nothing ever came close. god damnit I love this thread.

>" Trump actually conceded that his victory was due in part to Russian interference -- this is perhaps the most damning indictment against this stupid claim. To concede something for which there's no firm evidence "

yes. the jews went to him with information they passed off as their own. that info was then blamed as being from russia. it wasn't from russia. it was entirely american. the jews just set donald up to look like a fool because they sadly run his chain of ops it seems. but correct. it wasn't russians and donald fucked himself by even hinting it. he has bad jews running his show, so of course it's fizzling quickly. by plan. fuck jews.

Reminder that in 2013 democrats literally believed they would never lose another presidential election because there were too many spics in America, and millions more being imported every year

Good Goyim.

>tfw poorfag
I'd buy, but I can hardly afford to live

1. Dems would've abolished filibusters for SCOTUS appointments back in 2016 if they still had the majority.
2. Baby boomers will living for at least another 20 years
3. Older Hispanic immigrants tend to vote more Republican
4. Younger blacks vote way more Republican than their older counterparts, especially male blacks
5. Asians and natives can be ignored for the next 50 years.
6. Younger whites will likely become more Republican as time goes
7. The black and spic birth rates have been falling for over 2 decades now

>That ending

This lisping faggot needs to sit down.

Oy vey someone seems mad as fuck.

I donated my wife's sons savings, who will match me?

Post your face when Democrats got blown out

/leftypol/ floods back in after tapping out for a few hours. You niggers are so cute, it's beyond adorable.

t. retard
Trump supports Assad, but saying so publicly is suicide because the public BELIEVES he's gassed people before.
Trump is not stupid and is not going to ruin the ME. He and Putin aren't dumb.

delet

YOU FOOL

>this same spamming London mudshit

> da joooooos
Why don't you just shoot up a synagogue already, Ahmed. You guys aren't really fooling anybody. Keep sucking Assad's muzzie cock even though Russia has disavowed him.

If Don Jr became governor of NY and Bo Dietl became mayor then I would have to remove the state from my top 5 most-hated list

he isn't, though.

President Xi has arrived

Just donated my kidney do the dnc
MATCH ME

I just saw a dude here in Florida with Trump bumper stickers and anime dolls on the dashboard. Show yourself!

Any Spicing today?

is there a stream were watching

>still using children's cartoon analogies

>14 heartbreaking pictures that will make you say "fuck having borders and law and shit"

Why are you pumping a stock? Trump has issued public shares in the past and the outcome for retail investors, and larger investors, was horrible.

Hey you, yeah you

Show me your OC
Don't make me pull this trigger

I'll do it motherfucker

>history will remember this with an asterisk
What did they mean by this

>All we need is another billion dollars to flush down the toilet, we can do this!

reminder that they are correct and donald wouldn't have won if it wasn't for an extreme divine providence troll job by ______________ . They will still win in the future because donald isn't fucking deporting shit or building a wall. he needs to start doing that NOW. ASAP. it was priority number one and the reason he was even relevant for the last year. remove beaners now. or get impeached.

no

youtube.com/watch?v=YNM1w9eain4

Putin just washed his hands of him, he's done.
Go back to your Syria General and jerk it to him while you still can

>muh pictures
>muh feels

Women in politics. Not even once.

>there are people on Sup Forums who still support trump even after it's revealed he's a neocon warmonger and went back everything he said

>CIA red pill thread
CIA red pill thread
>CIA red pill thread
CIA red pill thread
>CIA red pill thread
CIA red pill thread

Help bump and fight off shill threads

Imagine this guy doing a 13 hour filibuster.

>I won't spread your ashes to the heartless sea. I will always be with you.
F Scalia.

Also who's this guy? I can't tell if he's for or against Gorsuch yet. He started off sounding like he's for, but now he seems to be shaping his argument as against. He's apparently from Oregon so probably against?

They literally don't have the power to win the Senate in 2018 no matter what. And the House looks similar.

Go home /leftypol/
Your plan to pretend that anti-jew means pro-mud does not work, it was already tried and it already failed

/PTG/ BREAKING NEWS

Multiple News Outlets confirming: US Military using radar analysis shows Syrian Aircrafts dropping chemical weapons

The article itself:

apnews.com/8fa48dcef0b14982b7f38a00ce6ea447?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Pretty obvious more is going on behind the scenes than we are hearing. Especially with regards to the Russian and US positions on Syria. I think the UN is all for show.

I'd imagine any hope of the Russia/US relationship improving is basically on hold until Tillerson's state visit next week and possibly the conclusion of this bullshit Russia/Trump congressional probe.