I think we can all agree on this

i think we can all agree on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20150105090746/http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq11-1.htm#anchor2107771
web-beta.archive.org/web/20121031234026/http://www.ww2f.com:80/weapons-technology-wwii/22475-friendly-air-air-kills-blue-blue-incidents.html
americanwarlibrary.com/ff/ff.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=1M7sUCElJK0
knowyourmeme.com/memes/italian-military-jokes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off roach

>obese american being mean

>Belgium couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, we Belgians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (they'd send the maghrebis and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Belgium's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>argentina
>most skilled black nation

why are we not god tier. were the best damn country in the world.

got damn waffle commie

ahem

Gustavus Adolphus Magnus

>easily beaten
you lost to vietnamese farmers. fuck off burgerjewland.

cuck tier.

good job user

best fighters in africa, man

>france
>ww2
are you retarded?

Lol. Italian tier

6 weeks.

ummm we defeated the brits in two weeks when they tried to colonise us

shit i didnt see minus

arent you gonna consider the states of the god tier countries as of now? i feel like putting turkey up there is bit of a stretch.

>Burgers in the charge of rating the cuckedness of european countries
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

italian tier, topkek. remember the greatest empire that ever existed

>Sweden
>Wouldn't even fight tier
Fuck off Roach.

yeah but we decided to just do it economically, you were practically our colony until WW1

Put Turkey in "Bad Tier" and it's done. The only reason it isn't a fuming pile of shit at this point it's because it's under the protection of NATO.

Because you guys did so well in WW2. Face it. If it wasn't for the fact that Americans came in and gave their lives for your freedom you would be speaking German instead of French. I've been to Belgium and it's just another dinky little country with a superiority complex.

dumb, when you had the time you should've fucked us, we would've been your best colony on resources and culture, but we would've fucked you one way or another

Germany literally never won a single war and should consequently be in decent-tier at best. furthermore, Russia does not have poor tactics; they have excellent commanders who pioneered innovative strategies in most all their conflicts

We think you should get some history books, do some research, and then apologize.

Easy to say you'd hypothetically fight when you don't even conscript.

Falklands

fuck off roach we beat the turks

>Germany: 18
JUST

I'm finishing off highschool to the summer. Joining right up then.

Fuck off roach

cz 23, fuck

>bad tier
>never lost a war

Good bait.

>Argentina
>great effort

it's not hard to win consistently when your only opponents are indians and assorted mestizos.

>Portugal that high
>Roaches
>Roaches 2.0
>Bongistan
>Canada
>Jews

is this your navy? where are the super carriers and nuclear submarines?

sure did lose that drug war tho

>defeated UK at Gallipoli

LOL

Fun fact: almost 50% of the american soldiers in ww2 were killed by friendly fire

>USA in 2017
>Poor soldiers
Bait

>turkey in god tier
>failed miserably to some sand monkeys

>be belgian
>see WW1 coming
>have meme tier army
>declare yourself neutral just before the conflict
>get invaded by krauts
>decide to make a pact with France AFTER being invaded
>happily France wins the war
>see WW2 coming
>have meme tier army
>declare yourself neutral just before the conflict
>gets invaded
>etc...

Belgians are stupid and play a huge part in the catastrophe of 1940 because of their retarded "neutral" policy, they should be more 2 times more armed than Switzerland but they prefer to react AFTER being occupied.

>leafs and frogs in high tier
Lol

>Fun fact: almost 50% of the american soldiers in ww2 were killed by friendly fire

Americans are so fat it's literally impossible not to hit them even if you shoot in the opposite direction.

Germany just had some really bad luck combined with being overpowered. Everyone else just had too many resources.

Finnland at 74

TORILLA TAVATAAN!

>Germany literally never won a single war
just stfu
your lack of education is really fucking shit

>turks
>anything above roach tier
Nah senpai.

doesn't count we were in a stupid dictatorship. on the 1800's we would've won

I don't... we also manned the RAF.

Turkey should be in roach tier desu

Got any source?

Oddly gard to find. Here are numbers on Navy and Marine Corps: web-beta.archive.org/web/20150105090746/http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq11-1.htm#anchor2107771

Hardly noteworthy desu

This is kinda funny: web-beta.archive.org/web/20121031234026/http://www.ww2f.com:80/weapons-technology-wwii/22475-friendly-air-air-kills-blue-blue-incidents.html

Took out a Straya flyboy, put an aussie kill mark next to his nip list, lol

Ok now here I finally found WW2 in general: americanwarlibrary.com/ff/ff.htm

Says 21% both fatal and non-fatal incidents. Still seems high to me but whatever. I would like to know the percentage of US to US friendly fire, and Allies to US incidents

Israel's marks are all negatives. Heh

French are literally the best soldiers through the last 1500 years.
>Muslim conquest of Europe being stopped
French
>Conquest of Britain
French
>Launching the crusades, retaking Jerusalem and founding the Oriental Frankish States
French
>Being alone, in civil war and still kicking the shit out of the rest of Europe
French

English have never matched our records on ground (even if they are better by far on the sea) and germans got their shit pushed back in their ass everytime until Prussia was created, which was a nation 100% dedicated to war and since they toppled the austrians they only managed to divide the size of Germany by 2.

Also canadians have proved themselves to be the best soldiers of WW1, far better than americans who were more a burden than anything.

>Turkey
>Germany

>god tier

lol I'm laughing over here

>Russia
>Won absolutely all important wars which decided the course of the whole world
>not in god tier

>Germany
>anything other than decent tier

Germans only strength is that their people are tenacious, I should know. I am one.
Our weakness is that we become too involved in ideologies. For better or worst.
Always see the big picture, never the small details.

I like Italy desu

>Ottoman Empire
>Lost every single war conflict versus Russia since 18-th century
>god tier

>WWI
Zzzzzzzzz

Azergayjan, I think it is time to send your ugly women to fight the Armenians, your men are all dirty homosexuals who fuck each other in their hairy assholes.

How do you pussies lose to a militia in the mountain?

>Rhodesia hated by everyone
Fuck off kike Rhodesia will rise again

Fun fact, your people tried to destroy the world 3 times over by now, each time Americans saved the world :)

>Finland lost the winter war
>US lost Vietnam war

This is why I don't take any of these neutral countries seriously. A neutral country is worse than a hostile country, at least the hostile country has the balls to declare themselves your enemy, and will fight you to death.

I would not trust a neutral country what-so-ever, in fact I would work with my enemy to destroy the neutral country then we can use the neutral country as a battleground to settle our differences.

Neutrality goes hand in hand with backstabbing, cowardice, and being a bitch ass pussy. Of course euro snakes are usually the ones declaring neutrality, that's because there are hardly any brave men left there.

Let's be real. It's basically the US / UK vs the world. We own everything, and you guys and your pathetic little armies are nothing short of cute.

Thats a funny way of spelling Russia sweetie :)

Kys

Irrelevant dicksucker, why do you feel like you are even welcome to post here?

The truth stings, doesn't it you little faggot.

Yeah those russians sure defeated those evil nazis with their government issued brooms and shopping carts.

The only thing they did is expend their shit tier people's lives. Even the leaders of the USSR knew they were subhumans therefore it was okay to just throw men into a meat grinder.

*England and Russia

Churchill was a filthy jew and you know it. Your people are the definition of conniving snakes.

>55%
That's nothing to be proud of.

Sure thing kiddo

tell us then. What wars have you won?

I know, should be higher

>being tough is somehow a bad thing
?

We won't be fighting Europeans anymore! We will be fighting arabs dressed like Europeans.
I mean let's look at Londonstan for example.

Lol, I hope your taking the piss otherwise I feel bad for your shit perspective

Don't agree with much of that desu

total BS

>China has bad tactics
Doesn't China have great tactics?

I don't think you heard about the second amendment
japan didn't invade the US for a reason

Wtf is a Belgium? Is that one of those EU cuck countries?

You forgot

>Australia Tier
-Lost aginst flightless birds

HAHAHAHAHA

brazil fought paraguayan war. and ww2. learn some history retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=1M7sUCElJK0

>worst korea on there but no best korea
It's like you guys almost forgot about the nuclear capabilities of glorious leader Kim Jong-un.

that's why I moved to the UK :3

>italian tier

Yes

"The German soldier has astonished the world; the Italian Bersagliere has astonished the German soldier." Erwin Johannes Eugen Rommel (15 November 1891 – 14 October 1944)

Canada's always proven to be extremely competent in warfare. Our military's relatively small but it's globally recognized as one of the most professional.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/italian-military-jokes

>PolandBall Facebook
>PolandBall Facebook
>PolandBall Facebook

I think three times are enough.