WHY ARE YOU GUYS AGAINST THE SYRIA ATTACK I DONT GET IT? WHY ARE YOU TURNNING AGAINST TRUMP??

WHY ARE YOU GUYS AGAINST THE SYRIA ATTACK I DONT GET IT? WHY ARE YOU TURNNING AGAINST TRUMP??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwdsUdh1BZc
youtube.com/watch?v=p8kl1eMRfF0
youtu.be/BJFZ9GJtcXM
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off, cuck.

afukingleaf

"Muh gassed babies. Let them in"

I'm not. Fuck Syrians. Let's nuke em all

Because Trump is literally a retarded fuck hole

Being against a shitty foreign policy move is not being against trump

This is the same stupid shit that obama tried to pull in 2013 and it's pissing me the fuck off

Because his doing the kikes bidding like a good goy destroying Syria for Isreals goons to swoop in

finally an uncucked based person

cucks, or shills

Gas all Syrians

Go Trump!

@119768840

I know right? I was browse /r/the_donald and my reddit buddies told me this where trump supports hangout. Than I go here and see this shit.

We support Trump, right?

Because a huge reason people voted for him was because he ran his campaign on a America first, none introventionist policy and he appears to be going back on that.

>shills
Huh, never thought I'd be agreeing with a shill.

we are under an invasion of Russian shills trying to push the demographic against trump and pro Putin, we are in the middle of a civil war. also you have to go back.

This isn't even funny anymore

We're not, it's manufactured consent. It's just shills and bots. Filter, ignore, hide, sage, & report.

underrated

We're against it because all the evidence was fabricated.

It's a false flag designed to pull us into war. Ideologically, I don't believe in lying to get what I want.

REEE hurrdurr SHILL! and whatnot...

t. newfags

Because Sup Forums is a russian propaganda board. Nothing but russian shills using proxies in different countries, in order to appear legit. Go against Putins agenda, and they come out in full force. Trump threatens Putins agenda of flooding europe and the US with muslim refugees, if he removes Assad. It's obvious that this is Putins agenda, when you consider he's bombing muslims, helping Assad to bomb muslims, and doing almost nothing against ISIS. If Trump removes Assad and destroys ISIS, there should be no reason for muslim refugees. So Putin is angry, and the shills are here in full force.

Shills

>Blindly following Trump into a meat-grinder for the kike elders of Zion is being a cuck

I hope you choke on a latke you piece of shit.

"The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is, in extending our commercial relations to have with them as little political connection as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop."

-George Washington, September 19, 1796

>More Jewish wars
Fuck Trump and the anti whites who worship him

Because US waging a war in the middle east is bad for every one else except the kikes. Trump was supposed to be different but YOINK he's just another kike puppet.

No one at all is turning against trump it's just a bunch of shills.

a bunch of fags from leftypol have been raiding this boards for the past few days

Steve Bannon said Jared Kushner is a "globalist cuck." Circulate this.

Reminder: Sup Forums is pro-execution by guillotine for Kushner. He 's a traitor. We're officially at war with the (((neocons))).

Because Assad is trying to kill terrorists and it was terrorists who used gas anyway.

PS: The middle east is not our problem we aren't the world police

Obama should have acted in Syria when they used chems, but didn't. Trump should act

>WHY ARE YOU GUYS AGAINST THE NEOCON FOREIGN POLICY THAT TRUMP BUILT HIS CAMPAIGN ON OPPOSING
>WHY ARE YOU AGAINST WW3
>WHY ARE YOU AGAINST AN EXACT REPEAT OF IRAQ, FAKE WMDS AND ALL
wtf i like insane jewish warmongering now

/u/119771552

i thought Sup Forums was for free speech

feels good man

>Go against Putins agenda, and they come out in full force

This. It's fucking obvious as shit. The fucking amount of outrage and radical change in opinion on trump has changed within 24 hours once Russian assets were threatened.

If you ever see a suspected shill proxy fag with your flag, call them out in your language and watch them sequel.

Buddy the Obama administration literally promised the Assad regime had no chemical weapons left in 2013. This sarin attack reeks of false flagness.

no fuck that

I dont give a shit about Putin

Assad is being attacked by the deepstate and if Trump allows them to control him on this matter he will have lost me unless he makes up for it somehow

tell me, if Hillary had won wouldn't we be doing the exact same shit? I voted for Trump because I want foreign policy to change.

I voted for Trump because I wanted to stop fighting wars for (((them))). If Trump actually goes forward with action against Assad then he's proven that he's a kike puppet.

Kremlins bots.

It is totally fucking this. I swear to shit we need to fight back in Russia. Lets meme their country to smithereens. Burgers have more resources and are smarter than the average vladniggers.

The war is a horrible idea, America gets nothing out of the war and we'd spend a shit ton of money and lives on it. If he invades Syria, his presidency will look like George Bush 2.0 and no one wants that. There is also almost evidence that Assad actually gassed his own people, and he has no motivations to do so. Also chemical weapons aren't even that bad. I have no clue why people care so much more about them than others.

>all this mad shill tears

Thanks for your input vlad. Fuck Assad.

When you become the shill, its harder to see the truth

Trump has Jewish grandchildren

can't believe you Americans fell for the b8

How big is your nose, shlomo?

You should finish high school before posting here.

>Everyone I don't like is a Russian shill

fuck off neo-kike

Assad is getting Qaddafi'd and we all know how that turned out

>spend entire campaign trashing Iraq
>Hillary is a warmongerer
>Trump wins and becomes a warmongerer

Dropped m8

The shills are slightly better now but still easily recognizable. Back to the drawing board shariablue faggots

MAGA

And Russian is the second most spoken language in Israel besides Hebrew. Putin's best friends are Jewish bankers as well. What's your point?

>shilling for the jewish agenda

>Accusing someone of being jewish while spewing russian propaganda

I fucking hate Trump, but I would rather remove Russia propaganda from my country than have him impeached (It is called being a patriot you fucking mong). You are either brainwashed, stupid, hate America, or a Russian Shill.

this , fuck trump , I wanted peace ,literally the only thing I hate about hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=hwdsUdh1BZc
youtube.com/watch?v=p8kl1eMRfF0

Your first day here Jew?

>Everyone I don't like is a kike

GEE YOUR ARGUMENT IS WELL REFINED VLAD

Fuck off stupid newfag.

>Imperialist, nationalist America
>a bad thing
The "buh hitlery a warmongerer!!!1!" shit was just to sway Redditors and alt-lite cucks you stupid fags, if you have a problem with killing Saracens then I advise you fuck off to Turkey.

you have no argument kike

>Trump wanting to invade Syria while Based Assad is being framed.
>Not bad
Fuck off redditor this isn't r the donald we are allowed to criticize Trump.

>WHY ARE YOU GUYS AGAINST THE SYRIA ATTACK I DONT GET IT?
Overthrowing a secular dictator only leads to power vacuums that allow terrorist groups like ISIS to thrive.
See- Iraq and Libya

Good Goy

Fuck trump

>nationalist
If Trump is a nationalist then so is Obongo

Have fun fighting for the kikes

The only thing good to come out of this is that it silences the people saying Trump is a cuck to putin

THIS..

also fuck white trash, too.

Coчи хyй

They're Russian shills, this goes against Putin's wishes so the shill army is out in full swing

War in syria has nothing to do with gassed kids and everything to do with a pipeline to Europe.

Ahh yes, the multicultural paradise that is NYC

youtu.be/BJFZ9GJtcXM

Nice non-argument you got there vlad

If you're a patriot then you should be more concerned with the ZOG than Russian propaganda.

Because this board was never you're le reddit trump fanbase, we support him against neo-cons, shadowy government and the globalist nwo. His election was a huge triumph against the left. But to turn around and support the unjust removal of assad, manipulation of media through false flagging and continuing jewish interests in the middle east by supporting muslim terror and increasing enrichment across europe it shows that he has been won over to their side one way or another and we wont support that.

However currently this is all a lot of "trump supposedly said this" heresay.

Yup. I will team up with Trumps base to rid ourselves from Russian Propaganda. They have become worse than mudslimes.

Slide thread
Hide thread

>Sup Forums shat on Hillary among other stuff because she insisted on meddling in foreign conflicts and generally spending American resources in other countries

we helped him... made incredible sacrifice in the way... but if he has lost his administration to an internal coup via his daughter and son in law... is it him that we are against or his stolen administration that follow the globalist agenda?
you do you buddy!
we're going to keep protecting humanity against evil... you do you!
let us know how The State of Israel and the globalist will treat you!
I'm 4 move ahead of them... if they want to get me... they better bring a lots of big boys with good gear

>Trump says they won't fuck with Syria anymore
>Day after: "Assad gassed the children" in a terrorist stronghold Idlib
>UN will be inspecting (wait, weren't you just sure it was Assad?)

Why the fuck would he use illegal weapons that would turn the world against him now that he's actually WINNING the war and getting the country back from the terro-uh sorry the "moderate rebels"?

>Assads actions are flooding europe and US with refugees
>Based

You know, just because you have an irish flag, not everyone will get fooled into believing you are actually irish. Nice try though Vlad. You can stop using proxy servers now. Everyone knows how those work.

Russian Propaganda has huge influence on the US right now through use of social media. It is more important to rid ourselves of this disease before we worry about other problems.

Trump never hid the fact that he is a Zionist, if you voted for Trump because he would be against Zionism you're a special kind of stupid.

BECAUSE TRUMP IS TURNING AGAINST YOUR COUNTRY. THE WALL IS NOT BUILT, THE SWAMP IS NOT DRAINED, AND NOW HE WANTS TO START A MEANINGLESS WAR FOR KIKE INTERESTS. THIS SHIT IS AN ENTIRE REPEAT OF IRAQ AND YOUR MORONS ARE FALLING FOR IT AGAIN

Nuke the fucking country.

>Assads actions are flooding europe and US with refugees
How? It's the Jews who started the civil war.

I voted AGAINST Hillary because I wanted an end to the retarded wars over false flags. Again, proxy wars against the Russians were definitely not the reason I voted for Trump. Call me a shill or whatever. Shut the fuck up and suck my dick because this is antithetical to what most of Trump's supporters elected him for.

I'll have fun bombing Saracens no matter the cause.

do burgers that think this really exist?

This fucking blows my balls right off. I remember having debates with my brother over Syria and Russia, saying that Obama has us on the wrong side of the war. And now Trump is fucking taking Obama's same side and I'll look like a fucking idiot. I am not fucking changing my opinion on this unless there is actual proof Assad is just killing his own people for no reason, and that this isn't just a false flag or the rebels doing this.

Loyalty is a two-way street. I am loyal to Trump until he shows disloyalty to us, and this potential war against Syria is neocohen shit that people wanted to move away from. He campaigned hard against interventionalist wars and this would be just that.

Fuck off Gypsy Assad is stopping ISIS. If the US hadn't gave weapons to the Islamists then the refugee crisis wouldn't be happening.
Syria was a pretty decent country before this civil war. If Assad goes down then guess what ISIS gets into power, more refugees and less stability in the ME.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Watch this. If Trump goes to war in Syria, it will prove beyond a speck of a doubt that he became just another neocon establishment scum, no bullshit, no shills, no fake news.
If he does then that is on him, and if he does then there is nothing that he won't backpedal on.

shills are today double payed

We aren't Sup Forums has been great at investigating it all, hence outrage and suspicion at trump's SUPPOSED joining to the globalist middle eastern plan. This isnt thedonald.

What if we convince leftists that Assad was a good guy who was set up and to #RESIST Trump's call to action? They'd either fall into alignment with Russia, the people they've been chasing, or actually give Trump an inch.

No, you're bombing for the saracens, hand in hand pointing to the sky.

>Why wont you die for Israel?
>REEEEEEEEE

actually, he said cuck

richard prince is an artist, he's taken some photos of ivanka in the past

y'all should look that up