Paris: Yid Spinster thrown out of window by dune coons

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAA

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/paris-horror-elderly-jewish-woman-thrown-apartment-death-cry-allahu-akbar/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DGF9fRKAYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kebab remove the jew,

then remove the kebab afterwards?

brilliant plan frenchies

>give her the ol' Heeb Ho

I bet she was pro-immigration too.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

include me in the screencap amigos

I'm okay with this.

Are the French completely and totally inept? Kill them, just fucking shoot them already. Grow some balls and go around with a gang of yous and silence them. In Britain, Muslims bands are allowed to rove about, shouldn't the natives do the same. This is gangland warfare and they're pretending it's a no matter? Get a fucking gun, and a bat, and an axe, and whatever it takes, and reel those fuckers in, yeah?

France has particularly strict gun laws, last I heard it wasn't too difficult to legally own a .22 for pest control but that was about it. Meanwhile of course Mohammed just goes to his neighborhood illegal arms dealer and buys a full auto AK, grenades etc.

Jews first since they are the kebab suppliers

Kek friendly fire

Also, the EU's response to the tidal wave of Islamic terrorism has been to propose restricting gun rights even more. Gee, it's almost as though they have no interest in solving the problem, (largely caused by them in the first place,) and are just exploiting it to bring in more authoritarianism.

>thegatewaypundit
Fake news

Fuck off

pretty good.

Hey now, dont want the democrats to bomb france do you? We bombed serbia with more bombs than we used in vietnam and the gulf war combined just because they killed a couple muslims.

It's part of the jewish zionist plan. The want them to go back to Israel.

>Allahu Akbars literally /ourguys/

They're getting what they wanted and plotted for, for centuries.

Remind me of the scene from muh holocaust movie when they throw a old guy on a wheelchair out of the window

>the old heeb ho

I'm not happy about this, I wish they killed the politicians.

It cites 2 different sources, and PJW probably checked it out to some extent before tweeting it.

Yeah what the fuck could go possibly wrong...

>the ol' Heeb Ho
i dont get it

>ol' Heeb ho

RIP SIDES

Sweet, sweet delicious pottery.... did they use honey to glaze this piece?

i predict about 5 or 6 other replies

>we might not get to kill the jews because the jihadis want to beat us to it

fuck we need to step up our game

Remember that the Jew Elite is always happy to sacrifice pawns.

Put the Foreign Legion on the streets and have them keep the fucking Muslims in line.

Fuck is wrong with France?

It's like they're intentionally cutting off their oxygen supply instead of just surgically removing the cancer that's noticeably on their arm. Sure you'll lose a few good systems, and tissues, but cutting off your own air supply will not solve the cancer growing on your arm, it'll kill the infected person, but not necessarily stop the cancer.

Democrats are the dumbest group of fucking idiots if there ever was one.

Heeb = derogatory contraction of Hebrew = jew

inb4 "motives clearly antisemitism"

I've actually heard that the French can own hunting rifles. More hoops to go through than here in the US, but still possible to get nonetheless.

Kek

That not fake news.
The French media are trying to hide it

:)

solid

FROWING PEEPUL OUT OF WINDAWS IS NAWT A LEGITIMET FOHM OF PRO-TEST

but they are muslims which means they cant be antisemitic.
>inb4 isolated incident. the attackers were confused lone perpetrators and were psychic unstable.
much more likely

Shadilay!

I think the (((EU))) is basically importing terrorism deliberately though. It would be relatively reassuring if they were just totally incompetent. The "we need 6 million immigrants to pay your pensions" argument makes zero sense given that the overwhelming majority don't work and are a net drain on society, even before you factor in all their raping and other crimes.

Things it does make sense for :
1. Artificially keeping the debt-driven economic ponzi scheme going a while longer
2. Bringing in more (((EU))) "integration" including an EU army, after all you need protection from all this terrorism goy
3. Ultimately, white genocide.

I'm cracking myself up imagining some Jewish hag screaming OY VEY as she gets tossed out a window.

fake and gay! no person would ever harm a Jew because they are Gods Chosen.

Not blown juice out my nose since primary school. Topkek.

Great, now I'm picturing a muslim Jack Frost throwing a Jewish woman from a building.

> The "we need 6 million immigrants to pay your pensions" argument makes zero sense given that the overwhelming majority don't work and are a net drain on society

I know - I can only think they're hoping that mixed arab/black + white blood a generation from now will almost be worth it.

Or else they've got so much 'face' invested in it that they can't admit a mistake by stopping.

AMAGIN MOI SHARK

Westernized Jews are almost always overwhelmingly left wing, to a noxious extent, and are always politically active.

No sympathy. I'd only change my mind if I knew for a fact that Jews weren't responsible for much of our grievances and misfortunes in Europe (they demonstrably are).

.. actually, loth though I am to admit it, Levantine blood are probably the next-best thing to white, if genetics are anything to go by.

But I'm surprised - this is a very long-term plan, usually politicians go for the short-term. Who could be behind it? Probably (((bankers))).

Just an ordinary day in their Muslim infested city.

works for me

>The old heeb ho

i am french and i have ùany legal guns,not hard at all,
marlin 444
x2 12 gouge gun"(no shotgun,they are forbiden)
and 1 7/64
thats what i have for now

DEFENESTRATION

NO HEEBIN'

Holy shit Bittenfield knows what's up

>based Grigori with the bantz

(((She))) didn't fly so good.

>ol Heeb Ho

HERE WE GO!

>thegatewaypundit
Nice blog, I instantly believe it.

you just repeated the thing on the post, why the fuck are people losing their shit on this?? is this new pol maymay?

No one likes roaches

oy vey here we go!

I bet it was a Syrian planted there by Assad himself.

New Sup Forums doesn't read the fine print in pics and doesn't understand greentext is for quotes.

helo satan

heeb HOE
ft4u

>She swallowed a slav to catch the kebab
>She swallowed a kebab to catch the jew
>She swallowed the jew because media told her to
Perhaps she'll die?

include me in leddit screencap or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

>the old Herb Ho

Holy shit.

Why are people acting like this guy came up with heeb ho. It's a reply to the tweet pictured above

>heeb ho

>Herb

Fuck you autocorrect. Fuck you.

You missed the most obvious:

4. Creating a massive distraction and civil unrest to divert away from their incompetence and inability to deliver on massive promises.

4 and 2 most likely imo.

DID NONE OF YOU FAGGOTS ACTUALLY READ THE WHOLE IMAGE IT WAS LITERALLY THE PUNCHLINE
FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT

Everyone knows, it's just how the chain forms. You see a reaction image, click back to it, see the joke, then reply to that instead of the OP.

oy, da whoarrah

This is the whole reason the reddit system is fucking awful
>POST WITH A JOKE
>Someone repeats part of the jok
>Someone responds with HAHA I saw that too
>In joke meme
>Slightly varied version of the original joke
>another in joke meme
>Someone gives gold to the guy who repeats part of the joke
Fuck off.

almost quads... what did Kek mean with this?

Of vey!

Oy gevalt!

THE OL' HEEB HO

Israel wants all the Jews from Europe to come to their country. Create a super/ethno state, while killing off Europe. It's really that simple. In regards to US and Canada, the leftists and their politicians are just emotionally retarded and want the votes.

You had one job user. One.

All EU citizens are indebted to the hilt. They need to bring in fresh citizens to be allowed to create more debt.

win/win

youtube.com/watch?v=0DGF9fRKAYQ

holy fuck lol

Baguette and hunter here, can confirm, we can possess as many as we want, as long as we have the permits for it

rasheed

based /scv/ facebros

ALLAHU AKBAR!

What the fuck is this post?

I wonder what Barbara Spectre thinks about that.

Wish it would have been her. Fucking witch