Hurr Donald Trump won't get us into more wars durr

>hurr Donald Trump won't get us into more wars durr

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/leftypolitics/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/04/politics/john-mccain-syria-trump-cnntv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK suicide watch begins

>1 person can change 100 year tradition of USA entering wars for international jewry
You believed that? you should be thankful Trump isn't starting WW3 with Russia.

based Nippon

>you should be glad Trump is Russia's Manchurian candidate
Shill pls

Nippon bro, only the total ignorant muppets thought Trump would bring real change. Between him and Hillary the only question was whether the US goes to war with Syria and Iran under Trump which has the potential of going nuclear, or go to war with Russia under Hillary that's 100% sure would go nuclear.

>we needed a Russian puppet as POTUS to appease Russia and save us from their awesome might...

Trump a Russian puppet? You probably believe all the BS about Russia hacking and directing your presidential election.

Jesus, man, what are you smoking?

Trump is not 100% owned by international jewry... and that's a big difference considering every other candidate from both parties would start WW3 for any reason.
Politics is the art of real options not some 16 year old dream "oh let's achieve world peace"

The american comment is bait.

If he caves to neocons, I'll cease all support, and start working against him.

>November 2016 tactic: Trump is finished. He is against the workers. HIllary is the friend of working class.
>January 2017 tactic: Trump is owned by Russia and California should have the right to elect every president from now on
>March 2017 tactic: Seriously, this time and just now I realized the mistake of supporting Trump. Ben Shapiro was right. #NeverTrump

World peace...will come about when the last humans die or leave the planet.
Otherwise I agree. It was a choice between a regional war with Syria and Iran or a world war against Russia. There was a shit choice with Trump and an even shittier choice with Hillary.

>Trump and his team have all of these unusual connections and loyalties to Russia for no reason at all, stoopid!

>unusual connections and loyalties to Russia
>As reported by CNN, New York Times and Daily Mirror
Nice try american proxy

War in Syria WILL lead to WW3. What the fuck happens when we start shooting down Russian planes who are attempting to protect their own interests in the region? What the fuck are these people thinking? If Trump does this, it will quite literally be THE happening. Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bro war in Syria will be the end of everything. I'm warning everyone. Nobody should support this. I don't care if you're a Trump supporter or whatever. If you aren't dead in the nuclear fire you'll be nursing your tumors the size of your head.

>implying Russia won't step in again
They absolutely will and have to intervene in favor of Syria or lose what little power they have and prepare for their own evil dictator coup, specially when all the evidence of 'heinous crimes' comes from the white helmets.
Question is how far Trump will take this once he establishes the war zone

>the FBI and entire US intelligence community is a newspaper i dont like
Fucking pathetic.

I knew he was too friendly with the kikes but I honestly didn't expect him to go after Syria

reddit.com/r/leftypolitics/

>not realizing that Syria was a proxy war between the US and Russia in the first place

I like war, and I like dead muslims. Stop being a fag

>What the fuck are these people thinking?
Why would they start thinking now? Being raging 'tards has gotten them this far.

He is kind of doing exactly that. You do know we are allied to Assad, right?

Do you also like dead Americans? And being lied to by Dear Leader?

>entire US intelligence community
At this point I don't even know if it's bait or reddit raid again.

Hahahaha funny you call me a leftist. It's the leftists who are clamoring to save those poor Arabs gassed by big bad Assad. That doesn't make a lick of fucking sense and you know it.

There are no allies in the Syria-Russia-USA relationship. It's just world power struggle. I'm not sure why you are being so naive or if you wanted a (you) so bad.

>he thinks he'll be fighting muslims
lmao you'll be fighting side by side with the muslims against the secular Syrians. also enjoy the bodybags returning home but hey at least you were good goys who died in Israel's proxy war

>lalalalala! I'm not listening! lalalalalalalalalalala!
pls kys

Lock and load boys

Lets kill em all

>Brief on options
>options
The options range from full out war to just not doing anything. I doubt that he gives a rats ass about sandniggers killing each other, this is just pacify the media by making him look like he's thinking about it. If he just flat out refused, the media would act like it was unrefutable evidence that he was working with Russians.

>unrefutable evidence
Nice English, comrade.

>2k17
>People still don't realize that Trump made a deal: he has full charge in domestic policy, while neocons run the foreign politics

My country, right or wrong. If Kek will chaos of this form, then let war reign free.

If it wasn't for John McCain, Hillary and Barack Obama there would be no war in Syria. Now someone has to finish up that mess. We will see if that's not going to be Iraq 2.0 in the following months.

Also:
>7f09VaYv 9 posts by this ID

I actally believed in trump
did Sup Forums troll me all along?
am I a total ignorant muppet?

This wave is proof that you lot aren't from here, the whole "Hillary is muh warmongerer" shit was to sway alt-lite cucks. Nationalist, imperialist America is the very best outcome for us, if Trump turns out to be an actual fascist too then I don't know that I'll ever be happier as long as I live.

The American reich may actually happen in your lifetime lads, we might yet turn this shit around.
DEUS VULT

No, that's you are who is being naive. Putin might want not honoring the (official and written) mutual defence pact with Assad, but he has no choice. He has been pushing it too hard in Russian media and would be a hostage to a situation he created: he would have to either defend Assad militarily or face a very severe internal political crisis. And I don't think he is going to choose a political crisis.

>Trump domestic policy amounts to letting the coal industry poison us and cleaning Canada's shittiest oil for them at the expense of our water table
Wow! Truly 4D chess!

If Emperor Trump says we gotta kill more muslims, then we gotta kill more muslims.

trump would be unwise to go against the power of kek who put him where he is now

If war, this must be the biggest kikepill for the Burgers, no? It would show that he is 100% controlled by israel, and I can't imagine that that would fly with the majority..

>Donald "the buck stops somewhere else" Trump

hope many of you die in the middle east

its not your playground, let the muds fight themself fucking nigger

The word of Thoth rings true. Trump did not instigate this war, but he must end it, by any means.

Let the Holy American Empire rise.

americucks will drink this up like they do with hernandez spunk

Buckle up gayboy it's time to rock and roll.

This isn't a war against Muslims. It will be a war against the secular Syrian government.

tell your boss to fire you, you suck

AVE MARIA

Trump's approval will hit like 20%

The media will turn on him the second he attacks and portray it as an invasion/iraq war/unilateral war mongering

The true right will drop him

All he will be left with is 10% of USA which is neocon. He's done if he attacks.

Time to join the left for impeachment if he starts another war. Not like that will end it, but would be nice to see him get what he deserves if he goes through with this.

I was a Trump supporter but this is going too far. First the failure to build a wall, and now this?

There is a difference between defending Assad and starting a world war. Don't listen to CNN. If Putin wanted a world war, he would have started many years ago. If you carefully read what both neocons and CNN is saying they are begging for Trump to start a war in Syria, kill Assad and start a conflict with Russia. The pressure for another Iraq is so huge and the fact Trump administration hasn't started any attack in Syria is a miracle.

Just wait till Trump makes a response. Ignore the shills and speculation

You retards don't realise how politics and geopolitics work.
Even if it wasn't a false flag, the gas attack was a gift to Trump.
Like it or not, the invenstigations about ties to Russia are hurting him and this is the perfect chance for him to play a little game. It won't actually go to war.

On a geopolitical scale, if the US takes action in Syria the ruskies will immiediately push down on Ukraine and perhaps other countries in the Baltics or the Balkans.

The current status quo serves everyone, this is a game for internal US politics.

When we're done they're we'll march through Europe, hang every saracen high and drag you into the American Empire.

>THERE WAS NEVER GONNA BE A WAR UNDER OBOMO AND HOLORRO

Get the fuck out fagtronics.

We elected Trump as the sleeping giant. You don't fuck with Trump and Trump wont fuck with you. Yet look at how many people are fucking with Trump.

So if you get mauled by Trump we know you deserved it well over 100%.

I'm my own boss, fagnut. Get a fucking job.

Oh Eesti, believing in Trump was always a mistake. You could have just hoped he was slightly less shit than Killary. Which he still is.

we should excomunicate syria, not go to war with them

Muslims vastly outnumber us, every time we put troops on the ground - even if we kill them 6x more than they kill us - it's still a net loss.

Let us not go the way of the Spartans.

Straight up brother, finally some sense on Sup Forums. Don't forget his collusion with Russia and how he couldn't even ban fucking Muslims. We should meme his impeachment.

Ha Ha

No he'll probably lose of the people that actually voted for him and then gain the favor of retarded CNN viewers who wanted war in Syria in the first place. I would bet a lot of money if Trump goes through with an invasion or even more bombings in Syria you will see the globalist leftist media suddenly start treating him with less contempt.

>The true right will drop him

>leans into mic
WRONG

Wtf I love Saudi Arabia now

The neocon and left want him to attack Syria

The will pretend to support him up till he does. Then blame everything on his unilateral actions. AKA "OMG 10 civilians died" will be the headline for months.

There is no win in this. The media is baiting him to respond to Syria so they can crucify him. Establishment would score a win over Trump. They would get syria intervention and kill Trump's presidency in one move.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>WE IS KANGS
The autism is off the charts.

So the neocons have him by the balls.

Is he threatened by a JFK style of death by (((them)))?

Or maybe they have some sex scandal on him?

Or corruption?

Any of the 3 choices make him a terrible fucktard.

If he's JFJ threatened, he should embrace death and take it as a sacrifice for western civilization.

The other two options make him a fucking retarded degenerate that should have never went on politics, now he's become everything that he wanted to fight.

You couldn't have a clean ass right? YOU HAD TO FUCK IT UP.

>WARNING. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

WARNING. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

WARNING. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, SAGE.

CNN will turn on him once he attacks even though they blamed him for not doing anything

All media will turn on him after the attack. He will be left with nothing. Headlines will be how many civilians died or how badly botched the attacks where, regardless of what happens.

If trump acts he basically gift wrapped them his political defeat .

be careful of what you bump

saging for disinfo.

neocon

What is conservative about unilateral military action in a foreign country with little interest to USA interests?

Fuck off, Mcmuffin! Why don't you kill a toddler for McCain?

That's the fucking point. While Putin doesn't want WW3, in case of USA invading Syria his choice is between losing power and shooting at Americans and hoping for a ceasefire while risking WW3. And I believe that Putin would much rather prefer risking WW3 than risking loosing power.

Damn, all our official anti-Hilary rhethorics boiled down to "plz don't elect her, she will invade Syria and we'll be forced to shoot at you, plz do't do that we don't want to die"

That doesn't even mean anything, autismo.

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/04/politics/john-mccain-syria-trump-cnntv/

Reporter: So Senator, what do you want to see President Trump do?
John McCain: I want him to say: "We're gonna arm the the (((Free Syrian Army))), we're going to dedicate ourselves to the removal of Assad, we are going to have russians to pay a price for their engagement..."

Hint: find who is behind FSA (funding them) and you'll know the answer.

What would even be the fucking plan? As soon as they leave again it will be the same in a short period of time (unless they help Assad to power) Is that their plan, to help Assad regain power and order?

You have a lot of trust in his power to stop this once it gets going. What will he do once the senate, media, public opinion, his own party and wh advisers demand righteous intervention?
Remember Obama's "the president lives in a bubble", he might see this as a win-win and just go for it

>fake news cites "sources" reporting that trump is planning military action
>worst case scenario he probably just gave some ambiguous non answer like "nothing is off the table" to appease people trying to trap him in a quote

Trump had to pay $25 MILLION DOLLARS FOR DEFRAUDING STUDENTS.

He has been a conman all his business life. Countless workers he didn't pay or he paid a fraction of what they were owed

The fucking idiots who believed in him get what they deserve.

KEK

We've been telling you frog posting redditors from the beginning.

Trump's entire life is directly and 100% antithesis to everything he campaigned on. Don't act surprised he won't follow through on anything that doesn't directly playing into the hands of globalists and kikes in general.

Like I give a fuck if we bomb more muslims.

Just more proof that you are a retarded shill. Get fucked!

Cucked Putin didnt do shit when Turkey shot down your jet.

You don't give a fuck about American troops being burned in cages on liveleak?

I was just about to say that i LOVE you, retarded nobrain /pol kids. Before i left Sup Forums less than a year back, you were all like YEAH MUH TRUMP MUH PUTIN!! AND NOW YOU EAT YOUR SHIT!!! FUCKING EAT IT, I WAS WATCHING PEOPLE AT POL AND INT THAT WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO SAY THAT THEY GONNA FIGHT JEWS IN MY UKRAINIANG DONBASS AND SHIT< AND NOW SUCK IT!!!!! PUTIN IS NOT A SAVIOR OF WHITE RACE AND NEVER WAS, RUSSIA IS FULL OF MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS, PUTIN IS A BIGGEST JEW LOVER IN THE WORLD, RICHEST RUSSIAN OLIGARCHS ARE ALL FUCKING JEWS!!! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? FUCKING DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE SAYING SOMETHING THIS RETARDED NEXT TIME, FUCING DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE VOTING FOR SOMEONE SO EASILY! YOU ALL DUMB KIDS WERE POSTING PICS OF HOT GIRLS AND BE LIKE WOAH SOMEONE WHO HAS SHITTON OF HOT GIRLS CHEERING FOR HIM MUST BE COOL! SINCE UKRAINE GOT VISA LIBERATION TODAY, WITH MORE POLICE AND ECONOMICAL REFORMS AND RUSSIA HAS BOMBS DETONATING LEFT AND RIGHT AND TRUMP GOING FULL RETARD I JUST WANT TO SAY I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL!

Says a lot about the person he ran against doesn't it

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "I think the .. longer term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people"

We'll see if Trump can manage to keep USA out of Syria in the following months.
Because they couldn't. Turkey was backed by every european country plus Obama. Turkey is basically Saudi Arabia 2.0

>cant translate fuckwit to english?
>ur a retarded shill!

REDDIT BTFO

The answer is always the same. Posting this will become redundant.

hahahhaha
Lets waterboard some mudslimes again

Enjoy your refugees and decimation of western civilization as backlash.

This, Belgian bro. Please Mr. Trump, walk back from the edge.

Man, these past 6 months were great. First I get to drink the tears of Shillbots and now the Snake-oil salesman is showing his true face even faster than I expected, driving all the frog-cucks into despair.

Can't wait till Bannon gets the boot and Trumps kike son-in-law completely runs this shitshow on his own.

>Because they couldn't. Turkey was backed by every european country plus Obama. Turkey is basically Saudi Arabia 2.0

Yeah so people saying Putin would be willing to start WW3 if the US attacks Syria are wrong

Anyway, who cares. Humans are self-destructive and will destroy themselves one way or another. Why not now?