Congratulations! You're fucking FUCKED

You know we'll NEVER let you live this down when he hits Syria and you turn on him, right, babydicks?

You got this evil clown elected.

You memed for him for months.

You lied about Hillary.

You spread fake news.

You invented Pizzahoax.

You gave Russian trolls a cakewalk to hack our fucking election.

Now, you're pissed because Donald Dumbfuck might do something to your precious Assad.

You want to scream and run.

You want to pretend he never had your support.

No, babydicks, FUCK YOU.

Fuck you.

You don't get to throw your arms up and walk the fuck away after this.

You own every fucking thing he does.

You own Dumbfuck even as his supporters tear each other apart like wolves, all the way up until he's gone from office, and he will be.

We will never, ever, EVER let you live this down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It isn't possible to be worse than Hillary.

>we

Who is "we"?

It's funny how Hillary was proved to be the lesser evil yet again.

t-b-h Syria deserves it

>implying liberals don't want war with Assad
You're a fucking retard

wtf I am withh er

Without being overly edgy, I honestly feel that dead sandniggers is a good outcome regardless.

>sage all slide threads
>bump all rice threads
meme war is back on

>implying we're against bombing sandniggers

Don't pay attention to the Russian shills using American VPNs, all of us are 100% behind Trump.

If Trump does turn neocon, it's your fault. The dems and neocons are owned by the same people and he is being surrounded by neocon trash and the saner voices he brought with him are being framed and pushed out of his administration. I'm still hoping for 4-D chess but things are looking pretty bad I have to admit.

>You gave Russian trolls a cakewalk to hack our fucking election.
I don't speak shill, what the fuck does this even mean?

>meme war is back on

War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, war... becomes routine.

Still better than Hillary.

>Still better than Hillary.
DAMAGE CONTROL.JPG

>You lied about Hillary.
Please tell me you jest good xir

war...
war never changes

Trump was/is a wild card. Better than voting Clinton. We'll see how this all shakes out.

Your right, fuck Syria and the rural retard who live there. We should just glass the whole area. No reason to have war, just carpet bomb every inch of the country, kill everyone, and put the refugees back on their land.
Problem fixed.

>You lied about Hillary.
Everything said of hilldawg was 100% accurate

we would have been in Syria anyway with Hillary. Damned if we, damned if we don't. This was always in the cards by those who pulled the strings. Trump supporters found it out the hard way.

>being this mad and deluded
Fuck you're dumb, how do you manage to breathe?

Thanks for admitting Sup Forums has power
And we're anons so say what you want, you can't shame us

If you think Hillary would have avoided war with Syria, youre a fucking retard.

fuck off dyke

Screencap this post

Cod 4 was predictive programming of trumps invasion of Syria

>Everything said of hilldawg was 100% accurate
>Muh russian make fake propaganda stories are real
Lmao russia

>B..but hillary
YOu kept crying she ll start a war, the orange cunt will start a war too xD

HOPEFULLY drumpflets will be killed in this war1

still a better choice than Hillary.

We will see how this ends up. You should wait before jumping to conclusions.

ok ctr
enjoy your .02 shekels

I really am a fan with Drugs Inc. Nice pic my dude

Completely ignoring the facts to make a disjointed point? Must be a leftist shill talking.

So what happened? You're done writing your get well to Brock and now you're getting back to bullshit shoveling?

Reminder that THE PEOPLE did not elect the trumpster.

Go away, Shareblue. We did it because we can.

OP is a Faggot shill, it has been written.

daily reminder this country doesnt give a fuck about the popular vote

Go to bed, Hillary.

Got you covered pham:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

because a vote from a southerner inbred redneck has more value than a vote from a normal person living in an area of high pop density? Nice "Democratic system" there burger land.

1 post by this ID
Also female detected.
That wizard user was right about female typing styles.

Gee, not tired of losing yet, stinkycunt?

damn right it does
pay up

This was the logical option. WHY DON"T YOU FAGGOTS SEE something something Drumpffff

I was kind of hoping that Hillary would win and start WW3 in Syria just so I could say I was right. Hope Trump doesn't turn interventionist, but it would still be fun to watch the chaos.

Also, don't bump shill threads.

Sorry not a dumb nationalists like you to care about national shit ;^)

>lol he is attacking Syria when he said he wouldn't

>guess you should of voted for the lady that said she would attack Syria

Lol wut?

>and you turn on him
>and you turn on an openly nationalist, imperialist president killing mudslimes
Do you know where you are? American Empire in your lifetime.

Jesus those disgusting teeth. No wonder Bill was dicking bimbos.

This shills always post once to start a thread then switch to being proxy faggots. New MO!

I don't know why people think we are a Democracy. You don't understand that the system is not supposed to be a popular vote system, and as such, some votes end up being worth marginally more.

Ill give you a hint. You shills are going about this the wrong way. All you are doing to do with dumb shit like this is annoy people.

i see ctr is back in full swing

>xir
Kill yourself

>Bigot gets triggered by correct neutral pronouns
LMAO

You arent, that is why you are such a joke, your system failed when electors are scared bitches who dont vote against low tier manipulators and liars like drumpf.

Such an epic fail of a system

kys FAGGOT

I also saged this thread :^)

You Shareblue faggot are forgetting one thing. Whatever happens, the fact than an image board for nerd virgins to masturbate to anime denied that criminal bitch her lifelong dream is worth at least a decade of lulz.

Power is power. It requires not reason to be savored.

Both hillary and trump are zionist shills

We guys were infiltrated and tricked by merchants

>You know we'll NEVER let you live this down when he hits Syria and you turn on him, right, babydicks?
Who said we didn't want his to institute the greater Israel policy and kill as many Muslims as possible in the process?

>wanting greater cancer

stop , zionist shill

implying shillery was better choice
>Bernie Sanders was the best choice
>Trump second
>jill stein third
>a potato forth
>Ken bone fifth
>shillery last

Shillery would have got rid of assad already. She voted war in Iraq etc.. and even pissed herself laughing, IN PUBLIC, when gadaffii was kill.
>woman was a fucking psycho

So you had no bitching when Obongo bombed Syria, and now you're all in our face?

You don't think warmonger Shillary wouldn't have been bombing them two months ago?

saged troll

I am not the shill in the White House giving Trump the ultimatum of either "Get with the program" or prepare to be destroyed.

Without being overly edgy, you talk like a dirty yid.

Fucking this
We sink a billion dollars a year for the past 5 into this fucking mess and now these cocksuckers are going to try and pin it on us.

digits confirmed Bernie sanders is a satanist Jew follower of Muloch.

Every commie is.

>AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

you can't prove someone was a lesser evil when you haven't seen them in power

the war was going to happen regardless

do you really believe in voting?

>Implying Bernie wasnt the best hope for you ameridumbs

>We will never, ever, EVER let you live this down.
And neither will we once its proven to be a false flag. Have a nice day and tell Brock I hope he dies in a fire.

If he goes onto Syria and GETS THE JOB DONE he'll be a hero. W purposely half-asses the Iraq War because he and the rest wanted permanent destabilization of the ME to feed the MIC.

>it's yet another "Trump hasn't done anything but lets just pretend he did" episode
Lots of repeats this afternoon.