Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYyepCdMOPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE SAID ASSAD IS RESPONSIBLE

LITERALLY TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

>Assad cannot continue to led the Syrian people
>plans are already in motion
HAPPENING

Bretty gud, all syrians migrate to europe and Israel gets to annex the land.

fucking neo con bullshit

I'm starting to realize that the only way to clean up Washington is to starve it via a massive economic collapse

we need the dollar to become entirely worthless

Anything which will result in more diversity in the western world is a good thing.

new stream here
youtube.com/watch?v=eYyepCdMOPk

>muh syria intervention
>muh wmd gas
>muh lines have been crossed
>muh neocon talking points
Fuck these people

Yeah there are almost no options left for America anymore. The goverment and media in collusion are on a war footing! With Russian troops there in Syria!

Guys, Jesus is coming soon. The king of the north and king of the south will form in near palestine and will be pushed back by the king of the west under the ten nation federation. We are actually witnessing the chess pieces being placed on the board. Please understand that we are witnessing the beginnings of the fulfillment of prophecy.

Basically this. There is no hope outside of a complete societal collapse.

removed

If Trump invades Syria, I'm done with American politics. I might end up moving to a farm like Varg and just waiting for the collapse.

It simply is a systematic infestation of special interests that always win over what is the actual public social good. It's a fucking mess, but that's the world financial system we live in.

Did you guys watch the interview? T-Rex specifically said the first priority is still removing ISIS from Syria and stabilizing Syria.

Then "working to remove Assad via political means with the international community"

That says to me Trump has no military interventions against Assad, just against ISIS/Rebels.

Can't come soon enough. I'm so bored of this.

America being retarded again?

I'm shocked

This

There are three ways to save our country:
1) Total collapse, which can then be used to build a better country from.
2) A despot takes over, dismantles the entire governmental system and rebuilds it. Think what Hitler did to the Wiemar Republic.
3) An outside force invades and dismantles our system to replace it with another one.

Besides that, there's absolutely no chance of the system being resolved. You cannot fix the system from within the system anymore than you can fix your engine while you drive your car. I had hoped Trump would see #2, but it's apparent he'd rather be tricked into invading some Mid-East shithole and "be back by Christmas!", I'm sure...

WEW it's 2003 all over again.

If they invade syria and go up against Assad then we really do have to purge this government. The left obviously has to be purged anyways, but this neocon bs can't stand any longer. We need somebody that actually cares about the survival and prosperity of white people

Fuck Trump for this shit. He said he was the smartest guy in the room, so there's no tolerance for any excuses like
>he doesn't have the right people around him!
>they're withholding information from him!

If us loser nobodies understand the geopolitics, there's no reason a billionaire 70 yr old president of the USA can feign ignorance.

If he takes military action against Syria in support of ISIS, it proves he was never /ourguy/, he's;
1) total neocon scum who wants to finish Syria and then Iran (2 countries who haven't attacked America in any way nor do they want to), to hand over the spoils to sunni muslim cockroaches and Israel
2) he's dishonest to the point of psychopathy - his campaign lies turned out to be way more flagrant and outrageous than Obama's or Dubya's.

Guys, guys, guys...

I think the plan is America takes Syria for itself. This includes the oil which Trump has been very much for.

Good for the American economy but there's going to be more refugees ending up in western Europe and Canada. And this is also part of Trump's plan.

Trump literally wants the USA to be the pinacle of western civilization without any opposition (except from the Chinese, for now).

If this happens 1776 rises again.

I will go full "FUCK DRUMPFY" mode.

There better be some 5d chess going on or I ragequit america.

Trump already said he considers Iran the primary terrorist country and we knew he was a zionist. He also sucked Saudi dick recently.

NORMALIZATION

I can choke down an intervention in Syria if he doesn't cuck on the wall and immigration. If he fucks that up I'll join you in your varg farm.

One of favorite spurdos and 100% accurate.

There is no political solution! If you wait for that you waste all your energy and all your time!

Link is broken for me, rundown?

The shilling is at new insanity
Every word said or statement issued is misconstrued and amplified

Are they really this butt hurt about losing the Supreme court forever? I guess so

If he is trying to normalize as a way to setle things down, he will see quickly that won't change

Dems and MSM will not allow anything to normalize about Trump so the sooner he accepts and adjusts to that we will all be safer off

He needs a good rally to stabilize himself as he's hearing too much noise to signal at the moment

Fucking A. These retards in power that have no vision except for their own gratification. I'm sure God is eager to toss these pieces of shit into the hellfire.

Theres no way he'd be that ballsy.. is there?

I hope this is the case. And I do know how the media twists every word. Stable regime change is great, but really in the end there's still the inevitably pro western CIA stooge in power in the end.

There will literally be nothing left. If trump goes through with this then that means the left and the right are fully Israel and there is no chance for the current establishment. It means our government is not looking out for the interests of America. Your tax dollars and every institution you participate in will be for the sake of Israel, who wants white people to be exterminated. We will be left with only one option.

>mfw tricked a bunch of angry people to believe that I will bring jobs and better healthcare
>all the pro trump news sites said I wasn't going to start war with Syria
>say I'm anti establishment and will be a man of the pepe
>mfw I'm just a neocon who tricked people into voting for me because i used their fear of the browning of America to get elected

Me too. I will be a Trump hater if we attack Syria. If he does this I don't much give a shit what else he does because he's just another Isreali-dick-licker. But for me, famborhini, I'll wash my hands of politics and do my best to be clueless as to who is in power. None of it fucking matters. Fuck what happened Syria, I don't care, as long as it doesn't mean American troops and dollars. No more fucking wars!

Let them all hang.

removed by user...any other links pls?

Amen brother. Praise the Lord

ARE YOU PREPARED TO GO NUCLEAR?

(((They))) don't want Assad gone because of oil in Syria, they want him gone so they can run a pipeline from Saudi Arabia/The Gulf Coast through Iraq, Syria, and then into Turkey so as to sell oil to Europe, cucking Russia (And Iran) out of oil sales to Europe.

This shit has been going on since Bill fucking Clinton, user.

Just do it.
Its not worth it anymore.

I'm bored. End this charade already.

We need economic collapse and civil war. Nothing else is going to change anything. And we cannot allow these pigs to get away with it. All the politicians, bureaucrats, need to be killed. Their families are fair targets too.

We, Russians, are fucked. I hate America.