DAILY REMINDER

Why the fuck are we listening to these shills all of the sudden? What happened to having a little faith in Trump? Nothing has happened yet and don't assume he will go to war with Syria just because the (((media))) is reporting it. Stay strong and have faith in the man that did so much for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
southfront.org/autopsy-results-show-usage-of-chemical-weapon-in-attack-in-syrias-idlib-turkish-justice-minister/
rt.com/usa/383762-tillerson-assad-syria-statement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because Sup Forums always wants stuff to happen. Most likely only some artillery guns and jet strikes.

Because the Russian fucks who got Trump elected are shitting their pants now that he's gone rogue, so they're in full shilling mode.

Kill yourself leaf

A war against Assad would be a bad thing though. It better not happen.

Keep getting fucked by your Jew master bitchboi. Trump got over your pathetic asses a loonnnng time ago. WW3 here we come.

Keep the faith guys! (pictured: Trump's gay jewish HIV+ mentor)

this would be a stupid reason to go to war for
american soldiers are worth more than that

I miss the goddamn horse fuckers. This board is practically unusable today.

he's a neocon

Where has anyone in his administration said we are going to war?

Yeah I loved it when Trump signed that bill allowing ISPs to auction off our browsing histories to the highest bidder. He's done so much in such little time

The only thing I'm happy about is the SCOTUS.

This week is not good for Trump. Breitbart is already saying that Trump is planning military action in Syria, despite his nationalist stance during the campaign.

I was trying to do this all last night

Amazingly the Russian bullshit was vanquished and suddenly kushner and ivanka, aka trumps fucking kids, are evil Jews that are tricking him into firing bannon and bombing Assad?

Wtf ??? Why are we listening to shills

All the neocons and neolibs are overjoyed right now, generally not a good sign.

Why are you ignorant as fuck

Nothing changed it prevented an FCC overreach into the internet

Isps have always been able to sell your data

“When the United Nations consistently fails in its duty to act collectively, there are times in life of states that we are compelled to take our own action,” Haley said.

Web brigades commentators sometimes leave hundreds of postings a day that criticize the country's opposition and promote Kremlin-backed policymakers.Commentators simultaneously react to discussions of "taboo" topics, including the historical role of Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, political opposition, dissidents such as Mikhail Khodorkovsky, murdered journalists, and cases of international conflict or rivalry (with countries such as Estonia, Georgia, and Ukraine, but also with the foreign policies of the United States and the European Union). Prominent journalist and Russia expert Peter Pomerantsev believes Russia's efforts are aimed at confusing the audience, rather than convincing it. He states that they cannot censor information but can "trash it with conspiracy theories and rumors".

To avert suspicions, the users sandwich political remarks between neutral articles on traveling, cooking and pets.They overwhelm comment sections of media to render meaningful dialogue impossible.
“The effect created by such Internet trolls is not very big, but they manage to make certain forums meaningless because people stop commenting on the articles when these trolls sit there and constantly create an aggressive, hostile atmosphere toward those whom they don’t like. The trolls react to certain news with torrents of mud and abuse. This makes it meaningless for a reasonable person to comment on anything there. ”

In 2015 Lawrence Alexander disclosed a network of propaganda websites sharing the same Google Analytics identifier and domain registration details, allegedly run by Nikita Podgorny from Internet Research Agency. The websites were mostly meme repositories focused on attacking Ukraine, Euromaidan, Russian opposition and Western policies. Other websites from this cluster promoted president Putin and Russian nationalism, and spread alleged news from Syria presenting anti-Western viewpoints.

A collection of leaked documents, published by Moy Rayon, suggests that work at the "troll den" is strictly regulated by a set of guidelines. Any blog post written by an agency employee, according to the leaked files, must contain "no fewer than 700 characters" during day shifts and "no fewer than 1,000 characters" on night shifts. Use of graphics and keywords in the post's body and headline is also mandatory. In addition to general guidelines, bloggers are also provided with "technical tasks" – keywords and talking points on specific issues, such as Ukraine, Russia's internal opposition and relations with the West.On an average working day, the workers are to post on news articles 50 times.Each blogger is to maintain six Facebook accounts publishing at least three posts a day and discussing the news in groups at least twice a day. By the end of the first month, they are expected to have won 500 subscribers and get at least five posts on each item a day. On Twitter, the bloggers are expected to manage 10 accounts with up to 2,000 followers and tweet 50 times a day.

this

I have faith in Trump, nothing will sway me.

I voted for Trump to Make America Great Again
I voted for Trump to be a STRONG leader
I voted for Trump to put AMERICAN INTERESTS FIRST

Trump hasn't done any of these things wrong

The only people complaining about Trump right now are shills and people who don't live in America. America WILL BE FIRST

Praise Trump,
Praise KEK

Oh my if only Stalin had the vast expansive powers of lord putin

Oh please

Amen! Stop being defeatist fags

>ISPs are allowed to sell data
>US govt implements new rule to take effect at a later date protecting your privacy
>Ryan and Trump overturn that rule before it takes effect

I don't know why anyone would send shills here you morons aren't capable of being self critical anyways

>implying OP isn't a concern shill and this whole damn thing both ways isn't shariablue trying to sow division

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

6/10 b8

Checked and True.

I felt a shift in weight on the forum that wasn't natural. It didn't feel like a normal slow shift against trump it was a large heavy shift as soon as the assad announcement was made.

I'm convinced there are Russian shills posting among us now definitely.

This site says it was Chlorine used, not Sarin. That makes way more sense about the equipment used.

southfront.org/autopsy-results-show-usage-of-chemical-weapon-in-attack-in-syrias-idlib-turkish-justice-minister/

The question is, how did the doctor know it was Chlorine beforehand? And how did the whitehats know they only needed masks?

Shit isn't adding up.

>government protecting your privacy

Hahahjajhahhahhahahhhaha

You need to get some perspective

FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

DONT FALL FOR IT TRUMP DONT BE TRICKED!

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

Trump is just talking tough. He did the same shit awhile ago about Poland. Nothing happened then and nothing will happen now. Trump can't call this a false flag or the cabinet will impeach him for being mentally unfit to serve as president. Shills are out in full force and have demoralized some of us. Don't let them get to you user.

It's /sg/ spazzing out like the little putin cocksuckers they are. You should have filtered it out a long time ago.

Wanting relations with Russia/Putin (yes, they are the same thing) is ok. Thinking he's the savior of the white race is not. Like OP said, TRUMP HASN'T DONE ANYTHING YET. I'm not even the biggest Trump fan here

Sounds like something a shill would say

I was a Trump supporter but this is going too far. First the failure to build a wall, and now this?

>the wall was going to get built in 60 days

Are all of you 12?

Because why the fuck would Assad use a chemical that's 100x as expensive and was last used in Japan

nazis for peace guys

This desu

Straight up brother, finally some sense on Sup Forums. Don't forget his collusion with Russia and how he couldn't even ban fucking Muslims. We should meme his impeachment.

Ok this shilling is a little too obvious. Either that or you're clinically retarded

>Why the fuck are we listening to these shills all of the sudden?
We're not, it's just board being flooded with shills.

or can't even whip the votes together to repeal obamacare

>Tomahawks and stealth bombers.

Thanks for playing though.

uhhhh bad news bro

rt.com/usa/383762-tillerson-assad-syria-statement/

I understand that... But what about that anti-Assad doctor (the one from the infowars article) that reported the attack before it happened. And now we know it was chlorine?

How did the whitehats know that they didn't need chemical suits despite the report being Sarin?

The Trump is not a politician.

That is his greatest asset.

It was so cool to see him thumb his nose at all those elitists during that meal.

> chk'd
yeah, I noticed the same. Seems to be doing the 1 post by this ID starts OP + new ID sits in thread and responds with propaganda with no link to any article. I thought Russians were all about proofs.

Woops, looks like this user is the same person supporting his own post.

And here we have the Shareblue mission. Make people believe it's some kind of movement. It's not. You lost. You are outnumbered and have no support. We hate you. Now go get fucked. Or just die a horrible death, your choice.

No, Putin is just seeing which way the wind is blowing. I'm glad Sup Forums is waking up to the fact that they are being (and have been) used.

C'mon you know that isn't us, any Sup Forums vet can spot shills a mile away.

>still faithful here, check these digits for confirmation

>It didn't feel like a normal slow shift against trump it was a large heavy shift as soon as the assad announcement was made.
yeah i know its almost like people reacted to that specific news

whoah i guess im a russian shill now