Tell me one argument against Turkey that isn't "hurr durr shut up roach"

Tell me one argument against Turkey that isn't "hurr durr shut up roach".

>Easily the most modern and western islamic country there is despite social engineering and the dicta regime trying to change that for years
>One of the most strategic geographical positions in the world
>A key NATO ally against Russia, just closing the Bosphorus is enough to cripple Russia for good
>Second largest army in NATO
>Survived a coup attempt
>Was able to secure its southern border in less than a month, kicked ISIS out of the northern Syria in about 6 months.
>Have so much in common with Sup Forums (genocide denial, right-wing politics, etc.)
>Amazing food
>Anzu

Admit it Sup Forums, Turkey is based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0gjwpMb-k8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7pu7j_l6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sells oil to ISIS

shit the fuck up you fucking roach

prove this.

its fucknig bullshit. no evidence of it.

some wikileaks bullshit with literally no mail that proves this claim but it got reported as " turkey isis hurr durrr " in western media.

>amazing food
not even ones that poison

Even if this is true, that's just business. Even in that case at least Turkey bought it, instead of invading a country they accuse of having nuclear bombs, that don't exist, and stealing all their oil.

i would consider both 100% european and based if they and the germans wherent constantly trying to either destroy or conquer all of europe with some weird autistic tactic those 2 concoct every 25 to 50 years

Turkey folk be some islamic baddies who get angry very fast, have high sense of 'muh honor' and like to yell very loud. Sometimes it makes me think i live in a zoo, but it's okay, because i like the kebab.

>one argument against Turkey
Turks, no more arguments needed. If you encounter them in the real world you'll realize they all have to be gassed.

And to you fucking turkshits, we'll take back Constantinople in the near future and we'll do the same to you fucking subhumans as you did to us when you stole it.

>Easily the most modern and western islamic country there is despite social engineering and the dicta regime trying to change that for years
lel
but you still a mudslime

>easily most Modern and western Islamic country
>Islamic
That was easy.

GIB CONSTANTINOPLE

Still more than half of the Turks are Islamic fanatics, unfit for the West

>One of the most strategic geographical positions in the world
so fucking what

>A key NATO ally against Russia
>implying Russia is our enemy

>Second largest army in NATO
happens when you try to maintain a dictatorship and don't care about spending money on education

>Survived a coup attempt
>implying that fucking charade was an actual coup

>Was able to secure its southern border in less than a month, kicked ISIS out of the northern Syria in about 6 months.
you mean that area that isis never touched because their clients have their oil fields there?

>Have so much in common with Sup Forums (genocide denial, right-wing politics, etc.)
no comment

>Amazing food
that they stole from the byzantines

That will never happen my dude. I bet you are more beautiful than half the girls we have here, an average turkish guy would fuck you in the ass and you could do nothing about it , you sissy piece of shit

I don't know why Sup Forums shits on Turkey so much. Istanbul is one of the most beautfiul city I've been to. If the rest of the Muslim world was as secular as Turkey we would have no problems with them at all.

>Still more than half of the Turks are Islamic fanatics

Bullshit. Pew polls prove that just 12% of Turks want Sharia and even lower percentages want Islamofascism and actual Islamic law. They vote for Erdogan because he has been good for the economy. This "whoever votes for Erdogan is a religious fanatic" argument is the same as "whoever voted for Trump is a racist bigot".

>Theyre on of the biggest shitposters on Sup Forums
>governoment is an absolute shitstorm
>offshoot ottomans
>77% of country acess to clean water
>avarage IQ of 90
>history of genocide and undevelopment, also took down an already crippled and surrounded and split roman empire (somehow proud of it, they did 1% of the work)
>claim istanbul as thier own when it was built by costantine
>brown / hairy
>avarage dicc size is 13.9 cm (theyve even failed at being black whilst being black)
>Islamic

>pic related

>Still more than half of the Turks are Islamic fanatics, unfit for the West
never said it was. West and Middle East have different cultures, compared to other countries sharing the same religion and geography, Turkey is more civilized.

>so fucking what
So the "Turkey only exist because NATO protects them heheh" meme is bullshit. NATO needs Turkey ad much as Turkey needs NATO.

>implying Russia is our enemy
Tell that to Ukraine :^)

>happens when you try to maintain a dictatorship and don't care about spending money on education
Implying the greek education that creates useless lazy adults is any better.

>implying that fucking charade was an actual coup
You got me there.

>you mean that area that isis never touched because their clients have their oil fields there?
no evidence

>that they stole from the byzantines
Honestly, both greeks and turks claim all their food is their own and that the other stole them. I think it is ridicilous. Greeks and Turks existed in the same geography for so long that it is impossible to find the origin of those foods.

>we'll take back
>we

ah yes, the mighty swiss army with their gold coin-propelling machine guns.

>>Easily the most modern and western islamic country there is
>islamic country
Gee you made my case for me.

eat kapsalon and die
it is a blasphemy to let that stuff exist

Turkey is based from its own perspective, Islam is too.

A lot of rightards have issues in conceeding psychological similarities in their competitors. Probably because they don't like their presence in their nations.

'Istanbul' was built by christins and should be greek

found the roach who's raping in Cologne

Just wait, you mudslimes are on a loosing streak. I can tell by the hairs of your mothers mustache you inbred subhuman pedo worshipper.

Don't lean out of your little window too far Pajeet. Your armed forces are not what they used to be, not that any part except of your navy was any good, ever.

>choosing ukraine over russia

Why? Also dont say 'NATO' its far more than a military agreement, ukraine is weak and the strong will crush the weak

Muslims are the niggers of the semites

Oh wow, Özgür from Düsseldorf is defending the turkshits. Kill yourself you fucking worthless piece of shit traitor.

>biggest shitposters
wrong. canadians and aussies

>governoment is an absolute shitstorm
yes, but democratically elected. The majority of the population is dumb sheep in all of the world. Nothing different about Turkey.

> 77% of country access to clean water
"In 2015, in Turkey, access to water was universal. Regarding sanitation, 95% of the population have access to "improved" sanitation, 98% of the urban population and 86% of the rural population. Subsequently, there are still, approximately, 4 million people without access to "improved" sanitation." -Wikipedia
>avarage IQ of 90
better than other countries in that geography

>history of genocide
Armenians livend in the Ottoman empire for centuries, why did they decide to mass murder time right when they werefighting a world war? Oh could it be because they were supporting Russia against the Ottomans and starting rebellions?

>took down an already crippled and surrounded and split roman empire and somehow proud of it
Which caused the end of the Middle Age, the technological, scientific and artistic progress in Europe, gave the Ottoman Empire one of the most strategic straits of the world. Yeah, not that big of a deal.

rest of ur arguments are memes.

When the Ottoman Empire conquered it Istanbul was just a small area in Europe. The rest is built by Turks.

>just 12%
>Implying this is low
fucking roach get out of Germany

ööga ööga bööga bööga nignög kebab arkadash

With the state Europe is in, I am confident we could still stomp through every country that you're very fortunately landlocked between and tear apart the money laundering operation that you call a nation.

>The rest is built by Turks.

It just so happens that it's most famous for a church.

It's full of Muslims. I don't care how modern your 5th century ideology can be, it will always, ALWAYS exist at the detriment of humanity.

>>Easily the most modern and western islamic country there is despite social engineering and the dicta regime trying to change that for years
and now they're reverting back to their roots. SAD!
>>One of the most strategic geographical positions in the world
and it's inhabited by roaches, so what
>>A key NATO ally against Russia, just closing the Bosphorus is enough to cripple Russia for good
and soon you will lose it if Erdogan gets full power unless if you suck his dick
>>Second largest army in NATO
they got fucking rekt in al Bab so that's not saying much
>>Survived a coup attempt
which was badly organised and could very well be a false flag by Erdogan to expand his powers
>>Was able to secure its southern border in less than a month, kicked ISIS out of the northern Syria in about 6 months.
Do people still believe that they're against ISIS? They literally buy oil from them and even supply them with arms.
>>Have so much in common with Sup Forums (genocide denial, right-wing politics, etc.)
too bad they're T*rks
>>Amazing food
literally just Greek and Persian food
>>Anzu
a man

fuck off Mehmet

where's the upper half of your country?

not an argument

haha sure sure, you can't win against a couple of fucking goat lovers with 50 year old AKs and no tanks or artillery in afg who, just in case you didn't realize it, kicked your asses like it's 1842 all over again, but you sure could win against us lowly mountain jews.

you fucking losers with your lgbtq+ army.

>is an islamic country

voila

Mais ton pays a le même problème mon amis?

>catholic whining about constantinople
>attacked christian bretherens to recapture from ortodox christians
why are you people so retarded when it comes to constantinople?
it aint a general christian place, its the place of hellenic ortodox christians, you catholics tried to capture it from them...

At least we've had plenty of target practice with the Irish, argies and camel jockeys over the years. The only physical activity your military has been involved in for the past 150 years is extreme sports and walking around shopping at high-end fashion boutiques hand-in-hand with sheiks, new money chinks and russian oligarchs.

>flag

>where's the upper half of your country?

is that the half with oil ?

>reverting back to their roots
can't say much about that, it really is sad. I still have hope that no matter how islamic people of Turkey get, they still will have enough nationalism and patriarchy to prevent the country from splitting apart like other examples in middle east.
>roaches
I said other than "hurr durr shut up roach" arguments.
>soon you will lose it
u-huh
>which was badly organised and could very well be a false flag by Erdogan to expand his powers
Can't say much about that. Still people were brave enough to stand in front of tanks and under jets. Many people were actually butchered that day, even though it was an amateurish/fake coup.
>Do people still believe that they're against ISIS? They literally buy oil from them and even supply them with arms.
no evidence
>too bad they're T*rks
"hurr durr roaches"
>a man
I was into cosplay a few years back. I actually know her. She's a girl. Not that cute without makeup.

>irish
oh please, they bombed the shit out of you for so many years and you couldn't do shit.
>argies
if you know anything about this war you know that you just got lucky because the argies are incompetent as fuck.
>camel jockeys
they kicked your asses.

you see, we have a very disciplined army that runs like a swiss watch. our country is a fucking fortress compared to the countries you tried to invade and lost like the pussies you are. remember libya, where you run out of bombs after two weeks? yeah.....but seriously now, we'd fucking annihilate you.

TFW no cute Turkish Girlfriend

You mean buy?
If so yes.
Everyone buys from ISIS because they sell it cheap.
Even Assad and Rebels.

We showed mercy.
Good deeds pay off eh!
Take it
Ideologies are timeless.
They do not age.

Turks are not raping, frog. It's Algerians and Moroccans. Probably picked up that practice from the French you guys were colonizing them.

Nice non-argument neutral faggot.

You make me sick Austrian brother. Turkish girls are all hairy bitchy beats. Only exception is that anorexic weaboo girl called Anzu.

obviously never saw a turkish girl

Yeah, that's my point. It hasn't aged one bit. It's still 5th century barbarism even though you people live in a world that launches something into space almost every day.

Humans have LITERALLY flown to heaven and back without dying and you still think if you don't pray while facing a specific structure every day you'll never go there.

/Pol how can you not love this based man? He is a nationalist, Anti-globalist and he warns Europe about whats happening and about demographic changes and how Turks will have 5 children

Turkey is throwing away the hopes and aspirations Ataturk had for them.

Its wierd desu. They can look really ugly or they look Top notch

>Easily the most modern and western islamic country there is
>most modern and western islamic country
>western islamic country
>islamic

That's all I need to know about your shitstain country.

that is true

You guys stopped Russia from liberating Constantinople in one of the Russian-Ottoman wars because "muh balance of power"

What about Sweden?

LOOK AT MY FLAG YOU FUCKING BURGER ASS MOTHERFUCKER ! THEY SURROUND ME EVERY FUCKING DAY ! ID DEPORT THEM BACK TO THEIR FUCKING ISLAMIST COUNTRY IF I COULD ! MOTHERFUCKERS LOST THEIR WAYS !

Example : Turkey when it was based : youtube.com/watch?v=U0gjwpMb-k8

and these are just the ones who slut it up on tinder.

>Still this butthurt about something that happened nearly 600 years ago.

The Byzantine empire got BTFO. Accept that like a man.

Turks are some of the worst posters
They're not shitposters like Australia and cuckposters like Sweden or Germany (or a combination, like Leafs), but they always manage to be smug annoying twats. Also, Turks are the worst migrant group by far, since they don't just rob and rape, they are politically active.

>Yeah, that's my point. It hasn't aged one bit.

It changed a lot in its application

>It's still 5th century barbarism

Every ideology is barbarous against its enemies.

>even though you people live in a world that launches something into space almost every day.

Tech development isn't moral development.
Means nothing.

>Humans have LITERALLY flown to heaven and back without dying and you still think if you don't pray while facing a specific structure every day you'll never go there.

Non sequitor.
Sky isn't the heaven.

Your criticism is infantile.
Aren't there better reasons to hate your enemies?

For example I hate America for its interventionist politics.

>those trips
>turkish qt's everywhere
>supposed to be roaches

I don't know what to believe anymore

Kill yourself

>We showed mercy.
you slaughtered them inside the hagia sophia you idiot. now you put your pedo religion shit inside of it. you'll pay for this too. fucking baklava fucker.

turkey is a gateway for terrorism and theyre complicit with what's going on there right now. the sarin gas that assad allegedly used in the attack months ago came from there.

tl;dr roaches

Are you talking about priests soldiers or something.
Mehmet issued a command saying the livelihoods of city folk was protected.

>Accept that like a man
did the niggers and mudslimes tell you this when they schlonged your gf? fucking gercucks, every fucking time.

>the sarin gas that assad allegedly used in the attack months ago came from there.
source?

Turkey is against Assad for quite a while now.

>Totally not run by a man child
Ataturk is turning in his grave.

Say that to my face fucker not online

>Threatens Europe for money
>Attempting to help the spread of Islam over Europe
>Implying Russia is an enemy
>Having something in common with Sup Forums without being western civilization or nipland
>Amazing food can't be found in another handful of countries

fuck me for not saving the article. im trying to find it as we speak but with the recent gas attack it's hard to find on google. give me a minute.

I hate Turkey for Erdogan, its treatment of the Kurds and its repeated threats to flood Europe with barbarians.

I hate Islam for constantly attacking the west, for attempting to spread its cancerous, barbaric, amoral way of living, for reducing people to savages who must live in absolute submission to a deity's every whim and for being the antithesis of Western values, for its oppression of women, for the cruelty and violence promoted by Sharia law, for its demand that the entire world must submit to its will or be destroyed.

Tech development leads to moral development, by the way. Or it leads to destruction. The fact that the west hasn't destroyed itself despite becoming more and more capable of doing so every day for the last hundred years shows moral development.

They don't want to integrieren.

>no matter how islamic people of Turkey get, they still will have enough nationalism and patriarchy to prevent the country from splitting apart like other examples in middle east.
that thing existed, it was called the Ottoman Empire and nobody wants to see it back
>no evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7pu7j_l6Q

Deluded roaches

Turgay is so great, every one of you roaches is fleeing it to Europe and America.

stfu you fucking dirty sandniggers everything you touch turns to shit

no civilians, maybe your history revisionists tell you it was peaceful and mehmet dindu nufin.

Shut up Roach

Armenian genocide.

If mexicans were the majority at one third of your country, would you make schools there teach in Spanish instead of English?
Would you let them have their own country there, losing one third of your country's territory?
Would you do that if those mexicans were hiding in mountains, killing civilians in cities, because they are a "victimized minority"?
Would you, after years of war against them, make them your allies in a war against ISIS?

You must have some ugly ass, horse faced, bulldogs for women if they're comparable to any non-Swedish man mate. I feel bad for you.

Stop trying man, we're shit. We WERE something. But Erdoğan and Isl*m killed everything special and beautiful about our country.

Atatürk is rolling in his grave...

>I hate Turkey for Erdogan,

He is the leader that /pol always wanted.
Did you not choose the exact same kind of man for presidency?

>its treatment of the Kurds

Apoist Kurds want to create a Kürdistan.

We don't.
Civilians aren't hurt.
There are millions of Kurds in Istanbul for example.
The conflict is very limited in scope.

>and its repeated threats to flood Europe with barbarians.

That's a good move because it forces Europe to do what we want.

>I hate Islam for constantly attacking the west,

Does the West just not attack Islamic countries?
English colonialism would disagree.
American interventionism would disagree.

>for attempting to spread its cancerous, barbaric, amoral way of living,

It's what /pol always wanted.
Just a different brand.

>for reducing people to savages who must live in absolute submission to a deity's every whim

Noone is that religious.

>and for being the antithesis of Western values,

Not really.
They have a lot of similarities.

>for its oppression of women,

The truth is: They are happy.

>for the cruelty and violence promoted by Sharia law,

Eye for an eye is not cruel.
It's simply justice.

>for its demand that the entire world must submit to its will or be destroyed.

In the beginning it was all about uniting Arabs so that policy is a leftover from those times.

>Tech development leads to moral development, by the way.

Like when?
Have you found a solution abortion moral problem?

>Or it leads to destruction. The fact that the west hasn't destroyed itself despite becoming more and more capable of doing so every day for the last hundred years shows moral development.

What was the World Wars user?

I hope it will get better for you
time to assasinate erdogan

You seem to have done some revisions yourself.
Ottomans taxed non muslims
Killing them is literally profit loss.

YOU WILL GET CAUGHT

Best of thing about Turkey is
Femme Felis - google her

>Tell me one argument against Turkey that isn't "hurr durr shut up roach".

>Easily the most modern and western islamic country there is
>modern and western islamic country
>islamic
And there's your fucking problem, Yigit.

Turkish bootay

Nice boys, those 3rd gen immigrant offspring "Turks". Shouting in front of the Rotterdam consulate they want to empower Erdogan while at the same time really trying to blend in with the Dutch homosexual community with their coiffed hair and beard and their little bags.

He's fucking immortal. He will have the whole country in his hands after referandum in 10 days. We're fucked.