I redpilled two people in two days about pizzagate. Something I was asked and couldn't answer, however...

I redpilled two people in two days about pizzagate. Something I was asked and couldn't answer, however, was "So what now?"

What does happen now? Is this still being investigated? I haven't seen a board on here about it in days. Are they being removed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
phillyvoice.com/pizzagate-sign-man-carries-on-despite-widespread-dismissal/
youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo
youtu.be/9BV4_zgRTUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too many steps ahead of us. We need numbers to win this war and unfortunately, gobshites like Stephen Colbert brush it under the rug so no one things about it. It lost it's initial flare and will only continue to survive in threads like these. Only thing you can do make sure you never buy a car with a computer in it and avoid ice needles at all costs.

:(

Is anybody out there?

Even if the fad has died away, I still care about the kids. What would need to leak for this to gain traction again? More emails? If the target was known, maybe we could try harder this time

The only thing that could possibly create some traction would be one of the big boys like podesta or hilldawg go down. That's the only way to get the normies attention. Don't worry though user, the seed has been planted and the tree is growing. The best thing you can do is to continue what you're doing. Godspeed user, I'll be beside you in spirit.

That your rat?

Yes, research is still being undertaken at VOAT. Just search VOAT pizzagate in your browser.

Sadly no. I wish. It's pretty cool

So its a child sex ring operated by some big government types then? Cause i know very little about this

Also, I think one big thing we can do is rename pizzagate. It's bigger than Comet Ping Pong. It needs to be rebranded. The totally real not an actor shooter has made a mockery of the already silly name. I think it will be hard for normies to think anything connected with the word pizzagate seriously

You see guys, it's already happening :(

Isn't that a bit antisemitic?

I'm just trying to figure out what it is. My brother was going on about some shit but it all seemed jumbled around

what kind of dog is that???????

Got you covered pham:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Threads tend to be deleted within 2 hours of posting, but we're currently investigating Primrose Schools and Lumos if you want to jump on the bandwagon.

hello dog

#Pedogate

▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀
>▄▀▄▀
>▄▀▄▀

So what happened to him? Did his recovery go well?

dunno
i wonder if it isn't a fake story so he can lay low for now, maybe fake his death later.

Clearly we should shoot up more pizza places.

phillyvoice.com/pizzagate-sign-man-carries-on-despite-widespread-dismissal/

youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo
youtu.be/9BV4_zgRTUo

>fired 1 shot into the ground
they can't get their story str8