ITS WORKING! TRUMP SAY SYRIA MILITARY ACTION IS FALSE!

Keep ringing those phones guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/850059967155458048/video/1
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/850056548118298640
youtube.com/watch?v=7bkA7ZsYNpU
youtube.com/watch?v=7bkA7ZsYNpUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bkA7ZsYNpUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bkA7ZsYNpUvhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bkA7ZsYNpUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bkA7ZsYNpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude Tillerson just said it on air.

Tillerson now saying "regime change is on its way" what the fuck is going on!

tillerson literally just announced they're going to take out assad with an international coalition.

YOU CANT DENY WHAT CNN SAYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Obviously, our government is completely taken over with neocon kike garbage and needs to be destroyed entirely.

People have to understand that the ENTIRE news cycle this week is all one scripted narrative

>Terror attack Russia first
>Get Spicer to say on Monday no regime change plans in Syria

It's what happens when media organizations are purposefully given as little information as possible so they have to stretch out every little crumb and morsel into something wildly absurd in order to fill out the daily news cycle.

>When Sup Forums finally reaches its final stages and becomes an ancap board

>False flag gas attack Tuesday morning
>Bannon vs Kushner story with Kushner away
>Fake news reports everywhere about Trump wanting war and admin under fire
>NO PROOF OF ANYTHING

Or you know, fake news... Like how it has been all of these last two years. You think it is more likely that the Trump admin has suddenly changed or is it more likely that (((journalists))) are still liars?

>Tillerson says it's going to happen
>Mattis says it's going to happen

A FUCKING LEAF

WW3 soon my fellow Americans, check 'em

Leftypol shill BTFO!

YES
FIX IT
PRAISE KEK

>says it's going to happen

That's a bit of a stretch, they've said the equivalent of "we're looking into the matter at the moment".

No he did not

3:40

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/850059967155458048/video/1

BREAKING: Trump has talked to several world leaders about setting up a safe zone in Syria: White House

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/850056548118298640

eat a dick, shariablue

>Tillerson says X
>Trump says Y
>Bannon says Z
>Oh wait Bannon is gone. Wait WHAT?
>Total Chaos

So this is now definitely a ruse. If they were actually all on board with this thing they'd all be saying the same thing, just like in 2004. No, Trump's taking them for a ride. He's going to try and sell Assad's peaceful stepdown after the war.

We gonna need /k/ again.

>a fucking leaf
a fucking leaf

what the fuck is going on

>With the acts that he has taken(Assad), it's clear that he will have no future running Syria

I would agree if they can even co-opt the first true nationalist president since before ww2 it's time to end the government and try again

However I'm willing to wait to see what trump does

Great. How soon before he figures out it was all a Mossad false flag so they could topple Assad and run a pipeline into Europe unopposed by Putin?/

But that was Obamas position.

Assad won't step down and Russia doesn't want him to step down, this would only happen if we went to war.

Why do we care if Assad is in power or not? It's none of our business. Leave the Middle East alone.

Gas the roads privatized war now!

ASK YOURSELF THE TOUGHEST QUESTION

WHO BENEFITS FROM WAR IN SYRIA?

WHY WOULD ASSAD GAS HIS OWN PEOPLE WHEN HE'S ALREADY WON THE WAR?

WHY WOULD HE DO SOMETHING HE KNOWS WOULD BRING GREATER MILITARY ACTION AGAINST HIM?

WHY DID THEY EMPTY AN ENTIRE NATION OF ITS PEOPLE WITH THE IDEA THAT THEY MUST BE PERMANENTLY SETTLED IN OTHER NATIONS?

WHY ARE NEO CON CONNECTED AND ISRAELI OIL COMPANIES DRILLING FOR OIL ACROSS THE SYRIAN BORDER?

WHY HAS WAR WITH SYRIA BEEN A PLAN SINCE OBAMA?

Total chaos.

We're not going to tell them what we're going to do. Don't you fucks remember anything?

YOU WANTED THIS Sup Forums

KEK THE CHAOS GOD HAS FINALLY BLESSED US ALL- WITH CHAOS

PRAISE KEK

>SINCE OBAMA
You 13?

sputnik news lol

Is this why Bannon is out now? wtf is going on

people need to stop being so divided over bullshit then, the media is pushing for a civil war

all a civil war is going to do is decrease the amount of people in the country, further divide the ones that survive, and give the government more power over everyone

people are weaker divided than they are together

It was never real. You fell for a shill narrative.

you forgot ((())) around
>media

You will notice that trump and his staff often say completely opposite things. Its part of negotiation and confusion tactic

>political ousting

phew

cool the sources we have in this thread are

Sputnik, and RT.

lol.

Did we jump to another time-line?

Last bastions of hope.

That's what you get when you vote for the chaos candidate

aka good cop bad cop

I don't know about you guys but I just enlisted. I trust the presidents judgement and the judgement of his advisors, particularly Jared Kushner.

Match me?

voting doesn't actually affect much, this war was inevitable, clinton is equally shit

link to tweet?

Its probably flase

Do any of you guys have a source that isn't a fucking tweet from some random journalist?

I will officially give up on Trump if he attacks Syria. If he doesn't I will continue to fight the good fight to defend him.

I still believe he won't do it.

nvm found it.

Its fucking Russian propaganda

he literally said that in PERSON YOU INBRED

youtube.com/watch?v=7bkA7ZsYNpUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bkA7ZsYNpUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bkA7ZsYNpUvhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bkA7ZsYNpUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bkA7ZsYNpU

WAFFFFFFFFFFAWGAGAGA
AGHAWAGAAGGAGGA

YOU GUYS DONT KNOW ANYTHING

I'm the time traveling user who gave you all the electoral map but nobody believed me. You still don't need to believe me but I'm right.

Trump loves America and he's starting WW3 because this country is rapidly declining and the nation needs to be strengthened and redpilled by a devastating world war which America wins.

The Millennials and other sheltered people who think that gender and race inequality are the biggest issue will grow up or die. Trump is doing the to preserve the future of America for another few decades at least.

Good thing he's truthful so we can totally believe him.

The answer to all your questions is big oil and gas. The neocons have always worked for them and now that Isreal has found substantial deposits off the gaza strip they too have seen the light.

The big shame in all this is they imagine Yuropoors will still prove a viable market in 20 years time, when in fact they should be building pipelines to China.

Wait and see. If it happens (((they))) really do have control and our choices really have been worthless. At that point i would essentially agree.

I thought he wasn't /ourguy/ for a moment

voting serves 2 purposes, pacification and division

Actual time traveling user here, Trump has a dinner with the Assad's and stettles things. Trump and Putin kill ISIS and Assad makes a peace agreement with Netanyahu. Thus Israel no longer lists Syria as a target and like with Egypt they become neutral allies.

Keep making those phonecalls it will save millions.

I have a question. Why should we, American citizens, give a flying fuck about Syria or some gas attack in a terrorist shithole? What do we stand to gain from destabilizing another middle eastern country? Fox news is talking g about possible war with Russia because of this bullshit. FUCKING WHY SHOULD WE EVEN BE INVOLVED?

you fucking retards.

how many fucking times did trump say "you have to be some kind of idiot to let your enemies know what youre going to do."

we shouldn't, we have nothing to gain, this isn't about us because we don't matter

>destabilizing another middle eastern country?
>destabilising
Syria has be destabilised for last 5 years. And it was your fault to begin with.

See

american citizens have no actual voice or sayin what goes on

This is getting slid hard.
BUMP

No. We destabilized Iraq, then we put it back together. Assad kept trying to fuck with Iraq until it blew back on him.

Sure. But Bush jr. went and destroyed Irq, and completely destabilise the region. That lead to creation of ISIS. The the Arab spring happened, and maybe the US supported Syrian protesters, then those became rebels, and then various jihadist joined in. The ISIS took over all of them.
And then when the war went into full throttle Obama did one of the most sane things in his presidency, and didn't send troops to Syria.

So now, we're at the point, where Obama is out of office, Trump promised to not go into Syria, yet is still slowly edged towards it, and who knows what will happen.

And the your politicians both republicans and democrats are widely hawkish, and do want to go into war with Syria, and want to play world police, because they feel that gives US additional clout on the world statge, and makes them "the leaders of the free world".

This

What he said was
>defeat ISIS
>end civil war in Syria
>political removal of Assad
Nothing at all about invading and removing him.

i know what the government did

WHERE IS FUCKING TRUMP?

Is he going to make a statement? I think we're all chimping out over nothing.

>Nothing at all about invading or removing him
>Political removal of Assad
Pick one

i also know what it's doing, but what difference does that make?

This. Why are you people falling for this kike media narrative? You can literally listen to what Tillerson literally said and it's literally not what the lugenpresse is reporting.

>Tillerson now saying "regime change is on its way" what the fuck is going on!
Trump is largely a ceremonial figure at this point. Tillerson et al. are now running the show. You can thank Kushner.

>we put it back together
Under Shia rule, which destabilise the country.

Well then you know why they're trying to go to war again. Also remember, that Syria is, well was a country through which a main natural gas pipeline was going to lead into Europe. Where one pipeline was supported by Russia and Iran, and other by US and Saudis.
And whomever wins in this war, gets to build it, and get the money.

see

Removing with military force.

Ayyy yo
Hol' up

So the US is going to risk nuclear war and the complete destruction of western civilization over a bunch of Syrian kids who if they weren't gassed would only grow up to cost us money and trouble anyway?

fuck this timeline.

Bump keep ringing lads

AMERICANS, STOP THIS MADNESS

CALL YOUR FUCKING REPRESENTATIVES

A FUCKING ABO

Sputnik
Good job
They always invent news

MEME HARDER USE YOUR TRUMP SHILLING ACCOUNTS FROM THE ELECTION SO HE KNOWS ITS US

WE MUST SAVE OUR EMPEROR FROM THE KIKES EVIL PLAN

>not always being tactically ancap
It's the only valid default to take when presented with ZOG.

A FUCKING JEW

BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY IS FUCKING OCCUPIED BY A HOSTILE JEWISH ELITE WHO HATE WHITE PEOPLE

>oil and gas

weird misspelling of Israel

So Assad's getting removed either way?
I thought we scrapped all plans of removing Assad.

> Political ousting

Heard this saying before. Oh right politicians say that? Oh right Hillary said such sayings with Libya? Jesus guys wake up. We need a direct response from trump rather political lies

Don't listen to him, I'm the real time travelling user.

Time travelling Trump has been take out by his evil twin from another dimension who has now taken his place. He has the metaphysical consciousness of Hillary Clinton.

Satan has ordered him to sacrifice 6 billion human beings to Moloch.

i know that too, my point is the american people have no actual control or say when it comes to our government

so tge details make no difference, that's also why the government is going to war it has nothing to do with the citizens

Trump>Tillerson

there's no president tillerson

there is only trump

(((regime change)))

Don't forget this is all to deflect attention away from Susan Rice and oniggros involvement with wiretapping Trump.

You mean (((Kushner))).

We did it!