In "intro to race/ethnicity class RIGHT NOW

>in "intro to race/ethnicity class RIGHT NOW
>this pops on screen

POL BTFO!!! MY PROFESSOR SAYS SO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

btw the article is from the (((New York times)))

To add: this is a GE requirement. STEM masterrace here

>higher ((education))

its just sick and embarrassing at this point. I hope Trump really does put troops in Syria since that would rapidly escalate the collapse of this kike cesspool

>college is a leftist indoctrination camp

gee, you don't say

I thought it was a meme when I would read all of the people's posts about it. Now I'm living in it.

Kek what the fuck

How is this relevant to my thread

But you can still tell the difference between black DNA and others

He brought this up and said "there are slight physiological differences, but nothing significant"

We share 96% of our DNA with chimp

Enjoy paying for your own brainwashing

> Evolution is totally real
> Well, it's real, until it hurts peoples feelings

Atleast you get payed higher for brainwashing

Lol makes me wanna sit in on one of these classes and pretend to be a student then just start calling out bullshit and make fun of 70 IQ niglets in Africa until they throw me out.

>uneducated people
Wow. Really?? Intelligence-shaming? How dare those privileged people look down on me for not being able to acquire such education.

Come through. There's open seats

Dude c'mon the term is African American.

>Do species differ? Not really, DNA shows

You forgot to close your quote you burger retard.

>there are slight physiological differences, but nothing significant
great. then we don't need more non-white people.

>all women except two effeminate males

This is why college is a madhouse

There is one human race. Within that race are different ethnic groups largely set upon by cultural conditioning.

Nature vs. Nurture.
Any dindu who claims the amount of melanin in your skin determines who you are as a human being is a fucking retard. Yes, there are a lot of tards on pol.

Is he showing you a news article instead of the paper the article possibly tries to talk about?

I just realized this. Lots of women here. This class is cross listed as Chicano/Hispanic studies so lots of beaners too

It's an article by a reputable news source though!
But those papers would just be something they read on the internet, and everyone knows you can't learn anything on the internet!

>race doesn't exist
>the entire college curriculum is based on race

Wtf?
I'm stem, we have lib requirements but we usually get to pick which lib courses we want. Did you choose this or did they force all stem majors to take the course

Just ask him the following:

If the races don't differ how come blacks are so much better athletically?

Then watch his mind get fucked and if he concedes the point then say "so you're saying there are biological racial differences?"

Nigger you're falling for a fallacy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

NOW CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND GIVE TRUMP THE POLITICAL BACKING HE NEEDS TO NOT GO TO WAR WITH SYRIA

But journalists often don't understand the papers and add in their own conjecture. If you're in university and you're looking at something like this, it's best to read the primary source (i.e. the paper in question) instead of the musings of a scientifically illiterate journalist.

He said earlier "there are some slight physiological differences but nothing significant to totally differentiate between"

And the professor is black so I'd rather not hahahah

Is that how it works in real universities in nations that take education seriously? Because classes like this in America typically don't hold themselves to that standard.

On average, races do differ. Both in DNA, as well as performance in different areas.
After years of evolution in different environments, it's natural that, on average, there are some differences between races (and even between ethnic groups of the same race).

BTW you can determine your origins just by taking your DNA sample.

>MY PROFESSOR SAYS SO

Ask your professor what people in the forensic anthropology department think of his opinion and news clipping.

Hell, ask your professor what the senior biologists think of this, then tell him to get a bead on those haplotypes.

> intro to race/ethnicity class

Why does this even exist? What the fuck is this supposed to help you do? Seems like it's nothing but a marxist indoctrination class devoid of fact and heavy on the "social sciences".

Ask him about the Olympics and why the best in certain events usually come from the same racial geography.

Not him but Im a recent engineering grad, was required to take 1 Gender and 1 Race class in order to graduate.

The classes are a joke and easy as fuck to get an A in but you have to listen to a few hours of blatent propaganda each week.

Well, we don't read news articles on the subject we want to study instead of reading a textbook on the subject (and reading papers for literature reviews).

I can't believe that classes would get to read news articles instead of a textbook written by an expert or the original paper. I could see there being in a point for some degrees in reading the articles if the point is to study how these articles are written.

What kind of dog is that

>UCI
Want to grab some cha bruh?

It's an anteater
Fellow student? Sure