I just reached a sad realization Sup Forums

I just reached a sad realization Sup Forums.

Remember during the campaign and shortly after Trump got elected when various MSM articles would come out and post random concern trolls & bait from Sup Forums, using that as proof that "LE TRUMPS INTERNET FANBASE HAS TURNED ON HIM LOL!"?

But now that we are genuinely worried that Trump is going astray the MSM doesnt even care.
Because this "INVADE SYRIA" narrative is so important to them they dont want to show its unpopularity...

The one time when we are genuinely doubting Trump is the one time the MSM refuses to cover it.

It's literally the one thing MSM wont attack him on.

And the shills have switched tactics, now pretending to be 'loyal Trump supporters', who want him to invade syria.
The roles have reversed and theres no way off this ride...

My stomach feels horrible and im light-headed right now, like when my dog died. Its a sickening feeling, Sup Forums.

Oh Lord please save us.

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/elected-officials
monabaker.com/pMachine/more.php?id=A2298_0_1_0_M
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
infowars.com/ron-paul-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria-likely-a-false-flag/
youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2218714/Shajul-Islam-26-arrested-Heathrow-charged-terrorism-offence-Syria-Kidnap.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user posted last week that since Russia failed Shareblue was doing a complete 180 and focusing entirely on Syria. They weren't wrong. There are probably 25 shill threads in the catalog RIGHT NOW. it's all propaganda. BREAK THE CONDITIONING.

This. I'm with you.

Guys we stopped the Syrian war in 2013 and we can stop it now

Call and email congress
usa.gov/elected-officials

Call them email them

>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA

We must stop this

i envy you americans
our Atatürk was based asf but not like your founding fathers
if only we had that 2nd amendment here

and faggots like Alex Jones play right along with the propaganda because they are paid disinformation agents. Read "Oded Yinon's A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties"

monabaker.com/pMachine/more.php?id=A2298_0_1_0_M

^^^These comments. Yes.

>The one time when we are genuinely doubting Trump

Fuck off, shill. Go reread Trump admin's statements.

Can confirm, I've seen more kike flags (defending their stupid, smelly, country) in threads today.

(checked)

FUCKING GOD DAMN IT, THIS POST IS SO RIGHT. MSNBC, FAUX NEWS, DRUDGE, ANYONE PLEASE HELP US. PREVENT THE IMPENDING NUCLEAR SHOAH.

IF TRUMP INVADES SYRIA WE'LL ALL BE DEAD. YOU HAVE A STAKE IN THIS, FUCKERS.

Jonsie is a gifted story, so he'll be fine

>And the shills have switched tactics, now pretending to be 'loyal Trump supporters', who want him to invade syria.
>The roles have reversed and theres no way off this ride.

Trust me, this isn't true. I'm MAGA since the first Republican debate and I've decided that I want Assad out.

They've successfully turned Trump's base against each other. The shills have won.

*story teller

I'm pretty much done here. Can't question Trump at all, every mistake is 5D chess. The guys screaming shill have become the worst shills of all. Check the fucking archive from the debates when Trump spoke of non-interventionism to now everyone apologizing for it.

I'm not saying go full blackpill but most people here are useless. Go live life as best you can

>The shills have won.
Holy shit double confirmed!

>My stomach feels horrible and im light-headed right now, like when my dog died.

Are you literally shaking shill bot?

Get the fuck out of here.

the sad realization is your life

Just wait. You will see the entire media complex shift and be fully supportive of our strong and fantastic president if he invades. You will be amazed at the Jew changing his form, in front of your fucking face. And most Americans will just not give a fuck, or simply say "fuck those sand niggers anyway hurrrrr".

Fucking worthless nation with no soul we are. What do you expect when a nation is made from hundreds of ethnicities and cultures though. No soul, no identity, no heart, no brain. Just a degenerate pool of madness and decadence.

>But now that we are genuinely worried that Trump is going astray
Die in a fire, shariablue.

nice try shill.

we are all loyal supporters of trump.
get lost shareblue

>Oh Lord please save us.

You need to find your strength first. Grace isn't given, it's earned by the worthy.

>It's literally the one thing MSM wont attack him on.
Bingo.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

The shills are pushing for war making it look like Trump supporters are pro Syrian intervention. They keep pushing this apocalyptic narrative to make them seem like the peaceful ones. The truth is it doesn't even seem like anything is happening. The source they've cited is fucking McCain. Trump himself has only said "What happened is tragic and sad" the most aggressive thing he said was that he'd tell Assad to stop.

They can push this two ways: Trump does nothing and they say he's weak by letting a child murder run rampant or Trump does military action and he's a warmonger. This is just another fake news story pushed by the MSM.

>My stomach feels horrible and im light-headed right now, like when my dog died. Its a sickening feeling, Sup Forums.

how to spot a retard shill. fucking apply yourself you nigger. If i were brock i would demand my $0.02 back

dude it's not even been 24 hours yet

>this level of shilling
Holy cow.
This really is the end isnt it...

Here's a redpill. It's all a show and jews ALWAYS get what they want. You can vote if you want but there is no need. You may get something worse but you sure as hell won't ever get anything better. Trump was a fool with no morals and ideology but thanks to Bannon he was our fool. Now (((Kushner))) and neocons are winning and Trump without a realization is about to backstab his base. Best case scenario: he doesn't attack Assad and somehow manages to win again in 2020, atleast GOP won't push identity politics down our throats as hard as dems do. Worst case: fucks up and all everything goes to democrats and we get some super progressive retard who's even worse than king Nigger was.

>SUPPORT REGIME CHANGE OR YOU'RE SHAREBLUE

We will see. I hope it is just a shill tactic, because fuck going to war. Especially over a fake gas attack like this. Just ridiculous.

>I'm MAGA
Rich.

so many shill threads. why are the mods not taking action?

WOW, FUCK OFF SHILLS. DO YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING? YOU WANT WORLD WAR 3 TO BREAK OUT YOU SICK FUCKS.

TRUMP IS HUMAN. HE IS FALLIBLE. IT WOULD BE RETARDED FOR HIM TO GO INTO SYRIA. IT WOULD BE IRAQ 2.0 X 10.

WE GOT HIM INTO OFFICE AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF WE WATCH HIM KEK HIS WHOLE PRESIDENCY UP IN HIS FIRST 100 DAYS

CALL YOUR SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES FAGGOTS. SERIOUSLY.

NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA

>more guns than people
>can't figure out how to stop their corrupt government from getting involved in yet another war
Why are Amerisharts so fucking cucked?

Dude look at what's happened, it's an obvious shill tactic. If Trump were going to war we'd have heard about it by now. The MSM is just hyping people up for o reason.

Sup Forums honestly became unbearable this election season. It's chock full of t_d faggots who just spew "KEK SHILL" at any differing opinions.

Is Infowars down for everyone else?

no, YT channel and website still works.

Bump for an end to bankers' wars

>like when my dog died
rofl that's hilarious
did he die slow?

I CALLED MINE TODAY

I'LL DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW

CALL THEM EVERY DAY

Thats funny, cause the first thing I saw him do was go:

"its a false flag"

Proofs.
infowars.com/ron-paul-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria-likely-a-false-flag/

that's exactly how i'm feeling, user. save me kek

I want WW3 To Happen
Let's all fucking die anyway at least for a reason

it wasnt hillarious you jew
it had rabies and i had to kill him
Worst moment of my life by far
He wagged his tail when he saw me too

just kill shareblue
just send some dumb niggers
meme back
I sure you are Americans are sick as hell of all of this
just have a civil war already its obvious that the ((((court system)))) in you're is shit sides with lefties
why follow the law when it was created to oppress you're freedom

>hasn't acutally done anything
>DRUMPF IS A NEOCON SHILL BUSH 2.0 I CAN'T BELIEVE WE GOT DUPED

i can see weve got some real intellectuals ITT

The way I see it: Putin's internet trolls are trying to bait Sup Forums's meme magic to ensure the Americans won't intervene in Syria

Alex Jones said we should NUKE CHINA the other day.

Just thought I'd point that out

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

This whole syria thing is SO much bigger than its being made out to be.
What in the fuck is going on there? Why are so many powers involved and so much secrecy?

ive been looking into this syria chemical attack and trump flip flopping for an hour now

Shit is extremely unsettling. I even went to see what those assholes at the young turks had to say about it and they even believe Assad didn't do it.
shit is about to hit the fucking fan.

>shareblue calling other people shareblue
nerdvirgins

Ron is a senile old man now desperately trying to stay relevant while shilling for gold
Please stop posting him it makes me very sad

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2218714/Shajul-Islam-26-arrested-Heathrow-charged-terrorism-offence-Syria-Kidnap.html

It's not in America's interest to intervene but Turkey's, Israels and the Saudis.

guess ((who)) is getting their way?
makes me feel like shit too.
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

>concern trolls
>using this phrase unironically

Go back to /r/the_donald, newfaggot.

A bit like all every western Government

I seriously have no clue who is calling who a shill at this point. Holy hell this is a calamity.

I'd love to smoke a phat blunt with Alex Jones and talk about the repitilians.

Hes kind of a turd but the hit piece with him, centuries Ugh yer, and Roger stone is beyond priceless. It's like a lulzcow that just keeps on giving.

You're woke
This is exactly what's happening

Goddamn it we need SourceAnon back
/SBG/ NEEDS TO BE A THING AGAIN THAT DOESN'T GET BANNED

It's good to see some people are catching on to the psychic warfare that takes place here.
I'd recommend learning how to fight back and put the right ideas into folks' heads to countersignal them.

Have faith. Praise Kek

fag

leaks are about to come out that kikes are blackmailing pedophile politicians and they know the day of the rope is on the horizon

they're maneuvering to get the syria pipeline in order to get in position to defend themselves when everyone starts holocausting the kikes

THERE
IT
IS

My email:

>Congressman _______,

>As a citizen of the United States of America, I am obligated to extend to you a grievance of the upmost concern.

>With recent chemical attacks in Syria, military action seems to be entirely within the realm of possibility. Regardless if Assad is responsible for these horrendous attacks or not, military intervention should not be considered in any way, shape, or form.

>The lives of our servicemen and servicewomen are of the utmost importance. We the people do not want yet another conflict in the Middle East. I am confident that you will properly represent non-interventionism in this matter.

>Thank you for your time.

yes, everyone should be paying attention to that fact. NO ONE IS BASHING Trump right now for wanting to take action in Syria, NO ONE. And they fucking bash him for everything, it is quite obvious (((who))) wants Assad removed.

I told you faggots that Trump is going to go into Syria to help Assad then get him to step down kindly to someone with less baggage.

>A bit like all every western Government
?
please start taking English classes before posting again muhhamed

Time to move on to the next chan
I think because of the whole HWNDU Liver/pol/ thing, we should migrate to (eight)chan. >Applying for my travel-visa today.

In other words, Washington's true masters.

funny how the alt-right only goes against trump when he does something that hurts russia.

Don't question it goyim. Die for Israel.

I hate people who throw around the word shill, but your post is the most blatant example of a real shillpost I've ever seen on this site.

>assad needing to buy more weapons off of russia hurts russia

But isn't it in Russia's interest that America doesn't intervene?

ching chong ching chong

At least we got TPP killed, a Wall, and Gorsuch.

We were never going to be able to reverse course on (((our))) fuckery in the Middle East.

Depressing, nonetheless.

yes, and everyone's ultimately, remember what happened when Saddam was taken out? we got ISIS, now we'll probably get something even worse when we destabilize the region further.

fuck off shill
if he is going for an military intervention on groud he can stfu

bump
This thread is very very important

keep the faith brother,
be still and have no worry as god can work this out. when we try to fix it we only muddy the waters.
god will work this out. god works through peace and truth.
the liars have no leg to stand on.
be grateful that god gave you the eyes to see injustice and falsehood.
praise the lord!
and thanks to jesus, the lightbearer to opening our eyes.
hallelujah!

can someone give me a quick rundown on assad?

>neo nazis on the internet are the ones opposed to foreign wars
>good, moral liberals and conservative want more bombs, more slaughter, more destabilization
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He literally dindu nuffin

Well duh, MSM is deep state's propaganda arm.

Please don't tell me you're just now figuring this out?

The entire election and all of its drama was nothing but a stage play.

This war was planned from the start. It was going to happen no matter what.

This proves once and for all that there is only one power controlling the United States, and that democrats vs republicans is just a sham

Relax faggot, he's BTFO of all of them.

>Syria becomes biggest story
>Trump "has the backs of >muh children" raising the temperature of the war drums
>Russian narrative BTFO as the left now has to take the anti-Trump position of not going to war with Syria since they will go against anything Trump says he wants.
>Evidence of false flag and deep state connections to said false flag leak out
>Deep state BTFO completely in a story that cannot be ignored since it will have been the biggest story for months.
Result: Russian narrative BTFO. Deep state BTFO. Leftist livestock BTFO. Jews BTFO. Everyone BTFO.

Checked

i want him to bomb syria but i dont want him to oust assad,i want him to bomb the rebels and isis

Could be the end of the 2016 high

THIS, FUCKING THIS

I AM 100% WITH YOU, OP

I feel so sad too that Trump voters who genuinely believed and still stand behind Trump's initial platform got jewed by Trump, and now, this very real moment where MSM could influence people to resist against this shitty move, they are silent, because apparently neocons and lefties made an unholy alliance.

I feel physically sick too. What a horrible fucking day this has been.

REEEEEEEEE

>trust me

Never trust anyone that says "trust me".

>I feel physically sick too. What a horrible fucking day this has been.

Serves you guys right for being obnoxious dicks for months. KARMA TRUMPS KEK

The main point is that there's disagreement in terms of what is or isn't true. Ambiguity is the goal, and you got it. Was it a false flag? Is Trump still /yourguy/? Who knows!

Loyalty doesn't mean blind hero worship. If Trump is willing to risk our country's actual security for the sake of Israel's best interests, then I will no longer support him & he can go fuck himself

This, Sup Forums was about Trump moving the overton window and a step to right direction so that there would be nationalist leader one day, we were never about literal Trump worship, that one was just to get him elected, nothing else.

If he does fuck up and actually lands ground troops on Assad, he can really go and fuck himself for being a zionist kike.

America was not created to fight Israeli's wars, founding fathers were all redpilled on jews and never thought people one day would be so retarded that "american patriotism = zionism" one day

BUMP FOR THE TRUTH

I'm confused.

>worried that Trump is going astray

Weren't we always like that, accusing him of being a Zionist shill because his son is married to a Jew? How is anything any different now? How is Trump going astray?

>we are genuinely doubting Trump

Hmm this sounds fishy. Are you trying to FUCK us OP?