If Anyone Still Likes Trump At This Point They Have Mental Illness

>Broke every single campaign promise
>Now wants to go after Assad

nytimes.com/2017/04/05/world/middleeast/king-abdullah-jordan-trump.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Trump. How can we go after him for warmongering?

He is being advised not to intervene by all his most trusted confidants. I'm hoping he listens to them.

sage demoralization threads

>broke campaign promises
>hasn't even been President for 3 full months

A fucking leaf

What are you a communist? You against bombing a cunt dictator in a cunt country?

Nice to see people waking up. The same globalist is in place.

>expecting Drumpf to listen to anyone but the CIA

Enjoy your ban, saging is against the rules if you announce it

The only dictator here is Donald Trump

>announced "sorry but we're not actually doing what we said"
>ITS ONLY BEEN TREE MONTS XDXDXDXD

The alt-right is going to do a 180 on invading Syria when they hear about the Middle East's ladyboys.

Just cause the guy ordered already, dont mean he cant look at what else is on the menu. Thats sounds like being informed, and ur butthurt it goes against ur opinion. Ur not general, or a president, so you dont even eat where they do.

You don't either.

>dumped all the anti-establishment advisers
>i-it's o-ok guys w-we still have Jared and Ivanka a-and our (((Closest A-A-Ally)))

Telling people to sage isn't against the rules, maplefag.

>and again, another "Trump hasn't done anything on this topic but lets pretend he did" episode
Reruns all over the catalog...

Actually it is, read them

>said he wants regime change
>HURR

>hasn't done anything but let's pretend he did episode
Getting pretty repetitive baka desu senpaitachi

They said regime change is being done.

>hasn't done a thing but we have to pretend he did episode
Can I change the channel? These reruns are boring....

Good, fuck Assad, fuck Russia, fuck Iran.

Then get the fuck off you bot repeating the same thing

Dude....

>lol stop making me substantiate my bait thread! I just want to spam bullshit and slide the board in peace with false bullshit why don't you just take the bait and respond how my boss says you would REEEEEEEEEE

You've been spotted as a troll, you're going to be banned shortly.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

How am I trolling? Substantiate your shitty thread. Trump has done nothing concerning Syria. Your entire thread is a slide thread.

You're pretending to like Trump when you obviously don't. You're trying to make Trump supporters look dumb.

>/r/The_Donald

Drumpf shills are on all day.

I like Trump. Now substantiate your claims. Trump has done nothing concrete in regards to Syria. Your entire thread is based on a false premise.

I gave you proof, you just keep spamming "TRUMP IS GOOD TRUMP IS GOOD"

POLITICANS LIE ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

What are you like 3?

Babby s first political thought

I still like Trump. And my opinion is the only one that matters on this dumb planet.

I never said Trump is good. I said I liked him. Now tell me what actions Trump has done concerning Syria or Assad in response to the chemical attacks. Provide sources so I can cite them and use them to break the brainwashing of fellow Trump supporters.

I provided a source dumbass, you're too lazy to read it

Awww babbys first political thought?

What specific actions has Trump done in regards to Syria and the recent chemical attacks? You keep refusing to answer this question for some reason.

He said he will take out Asssad to Tilterson

So nothing. He has done nothing in response to the chemical attacks in Syria, is what you are saying.

Slide shill thread like I said.

B-BUT HE'S GOING TO!!!

>broke all campaign promises
Except everyone was butthurt BECAUSE he kept campaign promises. But I guess you missed him signing all those EOs