youtube.com/watch?v=NeF1t07s-GA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not really

bitch please
youtube.com/watch?v=NeF1t07s-GA

Are you fucking dumb? They were SJW betas having a temper tantrum
"In Eric’s online rants, “You know what I hate?”, Eric wrote the following:
“YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!
—RACISM!!Anyone who belives that blacks, asians, mexicans, or people from any other country or race besides white-american….people who think that should be drug out into the street, have their arms ripped off, be burnt suht at the stumps, then have every person of the race that YOU hate come out and beat the shit out of you. and if you are female, then you should be raped by a male from the race you hate and be forced to raise the child! You people are the scum of society and arent worth a damn piece of worm shit. You all are trash. And dont let me catch you making fun of someone just because they are a different color because i will come in and break your fucking legs with a plastic spoon. i dont care how long it takes! and thats both legs mind you.”

Yes, a few things. Detonating the bombs in the cafeteria several minutes after the shooting started and lots of people had escaped. Also making lots of defective bombs that didn't even detonate.

Eric clearly blamed the whole human race and the world as a whole for creating and then rejecting him. He hated everyone for either hurting him or not helping him. This actually didn’t have a lot to do with racism but with developing a strong feeling of hatred and blaming others for his miserable existence. The expressions of racism came together with his preaching of Natural Selection and his longing for Godliness - being officially higher than everyone else. This can generally be seen as defense mechanisms, as Eric created an image of him being superior because he felt incredibly inferior. He wanted to demonstrate power because he felt powerless, as mentioned in the documentary Columbine: Understanding Why. The hatred can be connected to this as well: he wasn’t full of hate but maybe full of fear, sadness and loneliness, which he turned into hatred because it was easier for him to cope with. He also needed the hatred and the anger to go through with the massacre, so that was what he felt - or what he was trying to feel and what he expressed to others.

What can be generally stated from this is that Eric’s racism could be more of a dislike towards the whole human race, which came along with his increasing mental health issues and the toll of the bullying and other problems he faced in his lifetime. The “racism” that so many people talk about when talking about Eric was an expression of something way more deep-rooted and was somewhat a product of his troubled life. He hated everybody no matter their race, color, height or length; because the human race had, according to him, made him feel the way he did and he hated them for destroying the short life he led.

please tell me you had this copy pasted

Yeah of course.
It's common knowledge and not hard to search,The racist tone was added later, and pol newfags don't understand psyops so they just assume they were /ourguys/

also committing suicide rather than trying to launch a breakthrough action against untrained suburban cops and hijack that airplane like they wanted to.

I never saw this pic before is it real? or just a reenactment

>natural selection
edgy AF but I guess that was the point

You meant to post this on /r9k/ didn't you?

I don't think they had any political or social ideas besides what was the most edgy at the time. They praised Hitler too iirc and one of them hated Jews. They just loved to be edgy.

This killed innocent people.

This actually isn't funny.

And the worst part is that the jag off Cops just sat outside and did jack shut while they plugged up the school.

I remember when that happened. I was fucking scared.

Party fowl!

>most students are extreme leftards
>leftards aren't human beings

I wish it would happen more often, actually. Wish they targeted teachers and the staff more though, they are extreme tool of the marxist propaganda, they are the ones responsible for brainwashing youths.

they killed innocent people instead of people in political power

If you manage to drive a kid to the point of doing this, and allowed it to happen in your school, you aren't innocent. Most kids have managed to be awful, terrible people before they leave school.

>This killed innocent people.
The only one innocent would be the virgin women. So no one.

>I remember when that happened. I was fucking scared

I remember too.

But I was the one you treated with fake respect for the next week or two, because you were fucking scared.

I agree.
which makes the point hit harder that they killed innocent people for no other reasons than being beta cuck edgelords mad people don't love them. I get the feeling that op is a newfag that has never been on irony in his life, and genuinely believes they were /ourguys/

They weren't the only ones. There have been at least two others

yes
they killed a bunch of random people before they killed themselves

that isnt them in that pic, is there a film coming out, or is that a cosplay?

no

Can you imagine being an accomplice that got away? Like are you still super paranoid as fuck every day that your gonna get vanned, or are you cool with it now and see your classmates all the time and smile and say hi knowing damn well what you did and don't care, or did you kill yourself 9 years ago?

Personally I'd love it if once all statue of limitations are up, the crazy son of a bitch goes public and is still a edgelord and tells his tale in grusome detail.

Slide thread
not political

Sage

>This actually isn't funny.
Wrong. It's pretty funny actually.
That's about all. Peace out.

I just reported you to François Hollande's spy-bots. They'll be kicking down your door any minute now frog.