You are about to witness a masterful example of 4D Chess

Stop thinking about the Syria situation in 2D.

Trump is not in control of the government. He knows this. Hes been a businessman his whole life and he knows when hes not in charge.

Right now Trump is playing a delicate game leading on the "real" government while he consolidates power. When he has enough control, things will speed up.

To those of you fooled by this, were you also fooled into thinking Trump was seriously considering Mitt Romney for Secretary of State? This is what he does. Maneuvering the USA through its most delicate and dangerous moment will be his true masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.news/AORk1RL_pRN6fSzt6jx2O0Q
strawpoll.me/12691404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so what is he exactly gonna pull off, father?

How are there STILL people on Sup Forums that doubt Trump?

>I-it's just one more move in his master chess game, I swear!

How many more times are we going to hear this? Have you ever considered that maybe he's just a good campaigner and promoter (and Hillary was an incompetent one) and he's floundering in this job because he has no policy knowledge and competing factions within his administration?

>Trump is not in control of the government. He knows this.
how the fuck can he not be in control of the government he literally picked them a month ago

What's it to you?

If he pulls it off good on him but one whiff of neoconism and I'm going to howl like a monkey.

I've always been a Trump supporter and have always doubted him. Of course every time he has exceeded my expectations. Hopefully Syria will be no different.

Hey, 20 cents is 20 cents

Bump.

Plans to increase action in Syria have been in place for a long time. They were going into effect whether Trump was elected or not. Trump will distract and lead on the real government long enough to avoid boots on the ground while simultaneously working with Russia to castrate Assad and destroy ISIS.

Because campaigning and being president are different skills. Obviously Trump is a good campaigner. That doesn't mean he will be able to successfully navigate the challenges of being president.

Can't wait until he gets Putin to do the dirty work of removing Assad.

Its fun twisting everything to what makes sence to you isn't it OP?

Its an observation. Hes a master of his art, he didnt suddenly become a retarded monkey the moment he was elected. Hes doing the same things now that got him elected in the first place.

Unless he starts making very clear errors I still trust him.

Oh yea, masterful stroke there with Romney. Big win that he got Tillerson. Huge victory

lets talk about 4D chess next year okay? As of right now Trumps most impressive thing is to win the presidency. He obviously did accomplished the by being a media guy his whole life and a good employer that knows who to hire.
Lets see how this shit plays out.
In his presidency he really didnt do that much so far. Yes it been only a couple of months, so thats normal. So lets see how things gonna look in a year and than we will see if this 4D chess shit is for real...

Trump is not just a good campaigner, hes a master of his art form. He manages and deals with people, and hes one of the best at it. Right now Trump needs to consolidate power and control of the government, from what we've seen in the election, hes good a good shot.

Gotta be the most succesful psyop since 2001.

>hire shills to shill for cunt A
>hire even more shills to shill for cunt A
>have them act like absolute retards; make it easy for everyone to spot them
>have all minor cunts go apeshit and feel special for spotting obvious shill
>create zealot-cunts; unpaid shills, that defend the cunt B at all costs
>create the next version of what people refer to with "the left"
>kill discussion, kill dissent, embrace the circlejerk
>out((())) those that slowly grasp that (((you))) and (((your people))) ((())) them and therefore try to out((())) (((you)))
>win

This is exactly why I dont understand why all the trolls have come out of the woodworks today.

Trump isn't going to war with Asad.
No matter your views on Asad you KNOW war will kill us all. Asad is protected by the ruskies and putin won't hesitate to drop the nukes.

I'm sick and tired of all the god damn bots and paid shills shitting up Sup Forums with their counter trolling techniques. Every thread on the front page is either some sort of bait, or counter bait.

"As many of us have suspected that Sup Forums has become the tool of Russia shills"

Troll.

"Someone explain to me why there are so many pro-Assad shills coming out of the woodwork?"

Devils advocate trolling.

"OH, ABOUT THAT WALL....
OH, ABOUT THOSE DEPORTATIONS..."

More trolling.

The front page is literally full of either repetitive topics, off topic discussions, or deliberate trolling with a massive lack of substance.

Hell half the OP's in those thread have >1 post by this ID

Mods, please clean some shit up, not even bans, just warnings.

Especially when something like this coming to light from behind the shadows.
apple.news/AORk1RL_pRN6fSzt6jx2O0Q
He's going for the Clintons boys don't fall for the ruse

>will isis start using midget suicide bombers against the west?

Another off topic thread devoid of substance.

"TRUMP EXPOSED WHY DIDNT YOU VOTE BERNIE"

More reddit teir trolling.

"PRESS S TO SHIT ON HIS WARMONGERING ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT NEO CON BAIT AND SWITCH"

Another shit teir topic with no substance.

Holy fuck I thought I would never miss /mlpol/ but christ, id rather have the horse fuckers than this much shilling going on, and I hate horse fuckers.

Yep, trend is obvious, we are under attack. Fortunately real opinions still come through in some threads and in the comments.

Fuck off Reddit. I'm done believing this shit.

There are 4 threads being created every time I refresh the god damn main page.

The latest few threads are all about us being full of shills and paid trolls, which means opinions are disregarded and topics continue to be unrefined and off focus. The mods are just sitting here with their thumbs up their asses.

Start deleting threads and giving people a warning for posting multiple threads about the same topic or subtopic.

For christ sake there are 4 trump generals right now, all have their own spin on his remarks about asad.

THREADLY REMINDER:

>HE'S A NEOCON NAO!!
This is a throwback line from 2004, liberals hate strength they hate alphas they hate neocons
>OH MY GOD (((i))) VOTED FOR TRUMP AND NOW HE'S BETRAYED US BY KILLING MUDSLIMES, THEY'RE A NATION OF PEACE
This is another line, do not fall for it. It's shill
>WORLD WAR 3 HAS BEGUN OH MY GOD TRUMP BETTER PUSSY OUT AND NOT STAND FOR AMERICA[N FIRST] INTERESTS!
This is another shill line throw back that has morphed over time, its a fear tactic used to scare people in submission same tactic was used against Bush do not fall for it.
>WE CAN'T SUPPORT HIM NOW HE'S ANTI ASSAD AND PRO U.S.
This isn't even a veiled shill don't fall for it.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

//Stand with Trump he needs your support now than ever.

SYRIA WILL JUST MILK MORE LIBERAL TEARS LETS DO THISS S

The same threads and pictures are posted constantly. We have to think now that the mods are compromised. They are active here, but they are not doing their job. For example they banned people a few days ago for posting about making images on r/place, calling it a "raid". But if someone posts the exact same image and message every few hours they do nothing, they just let these same ridiculous threads appear over and over again, many of them have nothing to do with politics at all.

I think he's gonna get complete, bipartisan approval to invade Syria. Then he's gonna basically pocket veto the declaration of war and shame Democrats and their supporters for being the (((war mongers))) they are & destroy their chances for reelection.

>400D chess

Trump could give Netanyahu a blow job in the oval office while addressing the American public and you would still defend this...

Wow.

It's Reddit mate, they've infested the board. Sage all of their threads. Sup Forums is divided. Civil war has begun.

Trump is making everybody think he's going to join to remove Assad. What is he really doing? He's building up leverage for negotiations with Putin next week when Tillerson arrives. This way Tillerson has credible leverage going into the talks. Everybody should chill out until they see what happens when Tillerson arrives in Russia. I bet you guy that they will make a deal with Assad staying in power. But the Russians will make some kind of concessions, which would not have happened if Trump said we're going to keep Assad before the talks even happened.

How can you not doubt him? It was fun watching him tear through the GOP and praise be he defeated Clinton but he's just a parvenu reality TV star. It's like electing Jazz mayor of Miami.

Well him signing away internet privacy laws was not a great step. Also apparently the reports of bannon unwillingly being asked to resign from his post was not a great story to hear.I understand there is some question about the authenticity about this story, i'll give you that, but the internet privacy law being revoked really deactivated my almonds.

Theres no way you really studied the election and previous elections. What Trump did was unique. He wasnt just a charismatic character that talked his way up the ranks, he changed the whole game.

Lol.

I HAVE A BRAIN.

Sup Forums is in the crosshairs and (((they))) take any opportunity come on and to ruin this place. Problem is that we have reality on our side.

Out of the park!

I really really really like your thread, and I hope that you are right. Because if he starts a war with syria... I meme'd for the jew.

>What Trump did was unique.
lolno chicobro
I know it's American Educashun but we really do learn about yellow journalism, populism, whipping up paranoia etc. He did absolutely nothing new. He really didn't do that well desu, it's more that both parties are extraordinarily weak right now.

Fuck all of you, Trump is going to start a war in Syria, Russia will get involved and we'll have a third world war on our hands.

Why do none of you realize that things will never change with our government, as long as Ds and Rs are still populating DC, the American people will be continually fucked over for the benefit of corporations.

Are you all so naive as to think they'd let anyone but a puppet in the WH?

Obvious attack is obvious. Anyway that's the price for becoming the new msm.

Stop with the 4D chess bullshit. He doesn't know what the fuck he he is doing. It's your so-called "deep state" that is saving his sorry NY-conman's ass from further humiliation. You alt-right fucktards are the most blue-pilled., delusional, shit for brain losers Western Civilization has ever produced.

"They" live in a bubble. They had no idea Trump had the support he had. They didn't even bother to rig the elections. By the time the votes started coming in it was too late for them.

I see no reason why that would be true, they have it all on lock down, the establishment always picks the winner and Trump is NO DIFFERENT

Anyways, when we're fighting together in the trenches of Moscow, please keep telling me how WW3 was just another 4D chess move.

This.

OP is not fag this time.

If any of you have been paying attention to Trump's methods you'd know we're about to see some next level play moves here. He hasn't let us down before, and he won't let us down now.

Shadilay my brothers!

These people live in a bubble and had no idea Trump had any support, they were too far gone to even bother rigging the election. When you realize we are not invading Syria considering rethinking your opinion.

>They didn't even bother to rig the elections.
Your right about the arrogance, but that wasn't necessary. If Clinton had run an old-fashioned door knocking campaign she would have creamed him easily despite being a disgusting universally despised POS.

Would any Western backed replacment for Assad run Syria as Assad has making it safe for Christians, Jews and all others?

On what basis does anyone assert removing and replacing Assad would yield anything but another Iraq over run with isis?

What about all those civilians Trump killed in his failed Yemen raid? Did we suddenly forget about that?

*you're
dammit

It's just because there's Trump news of any kind. That's when the shills get really active.

>Those key words
Reddit tier response, lacking in substance and shows an ignorance on not only the memes used here, but the general understanding of what this website is about.

The only one believing the bullshit, is you user.

>This
Here is your (((you))). Now, back to plebbit with you.

Welcome to America my friend, where populism rules right now.

>(((Civilians))).
I would ask for proof that they were indeed civilians, but I doubt you speak sand nigger.

>Correcting your post
>On Sup Forums
You tried son, it's ok, no one takes anything said here seriously. :/

Its fucking Sup Forums. The same place that used to raid Gaia faggots with DDoS spam for stealing longcat. The same place that used to put up pools closed signs at pools in black neighborhoods. The same place that would constantly try to stop that nigger from reaching page 10 before he gets free.

To think that I would go away for a while and come back to see this place hasn't changed, but people pretend to take it seriously now. Holy shit the lulz are abound my friends, eat up.

OP phonefagging

>On what basis does anyone assert removing and replacing Assad would yield anything but another Iraq over run with isis?
The point is destabilization of Arab Nationalism. This has been US policy since the 1950s. We're also still pretty pissed about the 83 stuff.

>Spanairds
>Owning phones
Ahahahahaha. That was a good one. Everyone knows they sold their phones to pay their denbtes.

Kinda sounds sexy when you say it like that.

Denbtes.

She was not capable of running a normal campaign, her and her staff are retarded lunatics, she had no chance of winning from the beginning.

Theres more sides than just "them" and "us". There are multiple parties fighting it out right now. The Clinton Crew are literal retards who were being used. This is not a 2 player game, its a 64 player Call of Duty free for all.

If you knew anything about body language youd know that trump is a genius

>source...you're a kike

>trumpfags in the election
SHILLARY IS A WAR MONGER! TRUMP DOESNT WANT WARS!!!!

>trump in march/april 2017
SYRIA IS GON GET IT, NK IS GON GET IT, WE GONNA FREE THEM SO GOOD

kek

trump fags will defend this

>Syria becomes biggest story
>Trump "has the backs of >muh children" raising the temperature of the war drums
>Russian narrative BTFO as the left now has to take the anti-Trump position of not going to war with Syria since they will go against anything Trump says he wants.
>Evidence of false flag and deep state connections to said false flag leak out
>Deep state BTFO completely in a story that cannot be ignored since it will have been the biggest story for months.
Result: Russian narrative BTFO. Deep state BTFO. Leftist livestock BTFO. Jews BTFO. Everyone BTFO.

i want to believe.

It has to be shills, the fucking retarded shills everywhere, I hope they perish soon. Who is still shilling for the pedo satanists in 2017?

Generation Z will fuck you up.

>Anyways, when we're fighting together in the trenches of Moscow
>fighting in the trenches
>trenches

What is this, 1915?

kek
underrated digits

oh, so sweet and innocent

Cool strawman Ahmed. Why don't you bring it to the white house?

he's not some great genius like you make him out to be. the only reason he became president is because he was the only one who said what people wanted to hear, whereas the other republican options are complete jokes. that is 100% of the reason. Why do you think people have stuck with him despite all the crap he's pulled in the past.

No one cares about Yemen because the Saudis pay to keep it and their laughable cowardly blunders out of the news. Also it's poor as fuck. It was only ever ARAB COMMIES and when that went away IRAN OMGOMG.

>she had no chance of winning from the beginning
Yeah, she did. If she had stfu, stayed even less out of the media than she did and run a traditional Democratic union/blacks/beaners/white trash/white guilt campaign she would have won.

I don't trust it. Makes more sense that we've just been played like fiddles. Go ahead and try and explain to me how Trump starting another proxy war with Russia and another country the Jews want to fuck up is good for anyone. It's terrible for all.

He's backing off on all his antiglobalist shit because he doesn't want to watch his family be raped and murdered in front of him.

#SyriaHoax

>muh Hillary

Trump vs Assad Straw Poll
Vote Here: strawpoll.me/12691404

Thats why hes a genius. He knew exactly what to say. Knowing exactly what to say at the right time in the right place over an entire campaign and ultimately winning something that very few people thought you would win makes you a genius in my book.
You just described her campaign. She stayed out of the limelight as much as possible and tried to appeal to BLM/numale pussies/women. And she failed miserably because those people are all concentrated in California and big cities. This proves my point that they are retards and live in a bubble. They actually thought that everyone was a BLM faggot and an automatic vote for the Clinton Crew. They didn't even know that normal white America exists.

Looks like the shills have a new game. It's called everyone who isn't a shill must have come from Reddit or the_Donald. Tell me people aren't believing that bullshit.

This same thing happened a few years ago and it was proven to have been faked back then to try and frame Assad. Trump is a fucking retard if he tries to remove Assad.

Because you can't win these battles by playing a 2D game. Think about how the white genocide movement started. It wasnt started by saying "Eradicate all white people now". It was started by saying "We need more diversity". Only now in its advanced form is its true purpose shown openly.

>2 years later
>greater israel has taken half the middle east
>US is giving 100billion a month to this poor state that has been the victim of countless attacks
>assad assassinated buy cia
>putin assassinated by cia

I..i..it's just 4d c..chess guys....

congrats, you're an idiot

Keep dreaming, you delusional faggots. He's not going to 'Make America Great Again', he's not going to 'Drain the swamp', either. Trump cares about himself and his billionaire friends, that's all. There's no 4D Chess or 13D chess, just more of the same garbage that has been in the White House for more than 40 years. Anyone who expects the government or the elite to change anything needs to read a history book.

>she failed miserably
No she didn't, and Trump didn't win bigly, so stop repeating that. It was a close election. As much as I enjoyed the shock and tears and NOOOOO of Trumps win I sometimes want to switch timelines to a Clinton victory just to see Sup Forums with a galaxy-class anal gape.

306 aint close my dude

>Trump didn't win bigly

it was real in your mind

Trump was not Reagan in 1984. Don't fool yourselves, she would have won if her campaign didn't suck.

She failed miserably. They disregarded and demonized a large part of America, hoping the numale and womyn vote would pull them through. She openly ran on an anti-male, anti-white platform, in a time when white males are getting fed up with this shit. If Trump had a competent opponent it would have been very close, but fortunately for the world he only had to face a dementia patient and her weird squad.

>what are population densities

It's already been leaked Trump will do airstrikes tonight

This is fucked.

Guess i'm a cruize missle now

you guys are like the japs who didn't know WW2 was over.

>working with Russia to castrate Assad
You realize that Russia and Assad are aligned, right?

Underrated post. THIS!

it's been leaked that it will be cruise missile attack tonight

shit is fucked up

fuck trump if he does. I'm 100% done with him and republicans, no hope for the neocon party. Both parties are shit.

Probably because he is far from perfect and just as susceptible to corruption as any man?

same. I doubted him during the debates, I doubted him on election day, and yet he keeps winning. Lord forgive me for my doubt.

you realize that Assad is a Russian pawn, that can be traded off, if need be?