Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
this is a friendly message from a free Amazigh, used to be at least.
anyway, its about the muslim migration thingy, don't let these sand niggers get to your countries, they are nice and friednly, helpful and all but once they're not a minority they start imposing rules and their religion on you for ex charia courts in the UK, so be very careful letting these roaches in, once they impose their religion they will even stop you from doing some of your cultural habits, or rituals whatever you wanna call them, anyway these arab-muslims are brain dead people, they breed like animals very big numbers, and they don't even think about it, nor of a way to feed them or how to support them there's lots of these cases in my "country" might as well call it a shithole, where a family has lots of kids without any food to feed them with or proper way of supporting them,these guys are cancer they kill everything wherever they go.

execuse my english.

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/edit/cv0zId_xkFHeIDBsTNUrDFrF2zexoB6h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for the tip
I have a lot of respect for Kurdish people and Berber people actually
They have a lot of knowledge about the arabs and their functioning way
We just have to lesson
Keep up the good work

Thx for the tip. Berbers/Amazigh are an interesting group. Your alphabet especially is quite beautiful.

Noted.

I raise my glass to you, sir

Thank you, its a pleasure.

The Kurds of Africa. Godspeed, Tuareg user.

That's looks like the mtr symbol

we know.

we know all too well.

yes it does

Bump, spread the word.

thanks, user.

Good points, i brought up similar ones to my dad yesterday but he just called me a paranoid xenophobe.

Hmmmmmm.

>Checks flag
>Yeah...

Im seriously worried about Sweden.

its just that your dad is being a typical white these days, ignorant the facts.

Wait
They have computers in Algeria?

Canarian here.
Stay on the mountains, brother, where they don't reach. Let the charge fall over them from above when Europe needs us.

Apparently, we do, yes.
but i think you're missing my point here.

I don't know what to do
I live in BCN
the whole city is looking more african and paki everyday
what the fuck
there was not even one nigger or indian when I was a kid
It was so fast so planed
not even two decades

kurds are animals, berbers are based

hey my amazigh Friend are you kabayle?

>can cofirm. family left our original sandpit for this reason, only to find this cucked leafistan allowing and encouraging the same shit.

wow you don't say?

never thought of it that way

really activated my almonds

Got your point, it may not be pleasant to have a fundamentalist Islamic neighbor

>based
what?

It means you hold rational beliefs or are a good guy.

GAS THE MOORS RACE WAR NOW

yes i actually am :)

>free Amazigh
North Africans are all Amazigh but culturally Arabs, they have extremely little Arab genes in them so stop acting like a special snowflake. Have some respect for your self and your history/roots.

God bless general Tariq Ibn Ziyad, Jabal Tariq recoquest when?

thank god i'm not the only one in algeria who see their bullshit seriously tho, fuck the Arabs the Berber were nice enough to let them in now they completely destroy our language and culture.

i hear kabayles want be Christiansa is that true?

i hear kabayles want be Christians is that true?

no , most of them are muslims, some are christians as of me i'm agnostic atheist, what about yu?

yep i'm an atheist duh !

where are you from, fellow algerian?

Algeria.

Tlemcen you ?

algeria is a pretty big country, y'know, largest one in africa
Tizi Ouzou

laugh all you want at least algeria is still for Algerians unlike your country full of ungrateful foreigners

i belive in god

stay strong, berberbro

Lmao shut up amazigh roach, you are seen as inferior even in your own country

Good for you.
no, there are more and more niggers here in Tizi ouzou, don't know about tlemcen, but in Tizi ther's a shit load of them

there's a exmuslim near you according to this map or is t you ?
zeemaps.com/edit/cv0zId_xkFHeIDBsTNUrDFrF2zexoB6h

>lmao
fuck off normie
roach? i'm not turkish

nope. prolly someone else, there's a lot of ex muslims in Kabyle areas

he actually failed kek

You are mountain dwelling shits. Arabs actually civilized you. Also stop trying to LARP as non arabs when everybody in north africa is at least a little bit mixed

you seem a bit mad, what's triggering you?
pretty sure we're more civilized than those arabs, just look at how we dress more freely in our areas 80% of girls don't wear the hijab but in other areas most girls like 95% wear the hijab and the other 5% are young girls,what i mean is that we're more open minded thus more civilized. don't argue about things you don't know shit about.

>civilized you
>brought Islam to us
pick one, also not every one in algeria is mixed their are part of algeria with only Berber blood like the area his from

Kek, not having a hijab doesn't mean you are civilized. You are like the natives here, always whining yet cant do shit. Don't try to come to Sup Forums for acceptance :^)

canadian guy is triggered and kinda retarded, i don't like to insult people while arguing but he's actually retarded

Yes, even islam was something more civilized than what you guys had. Really makes you think huh?

>not having a hijab doesn't mean you are civilized
i never said that, i said the fact that people are more acceptant and give less fucks about other people means they're more open minded.

can you give some examples?

"Everybody that disagrees with me is triggered"
Back to plebbit
Haha. Im sure african tribes can be acceptant. Does that mean they are civilized? Fuck no.

Also daily reminder that almost all berbers are actually muslims if not devout muslims, and that you guys are seen as race traitors even amongst your race

a least islam brought a book to read

Yes. Literature, sciences, research and even the concept of statehood and government were brought by arabs.
Also go read up on Idris 1st. He was wildely welcomed by multiple berber tribes as a member of the prophets family. He even created morocco. So you guys sure liked islam. And most famous berber figures were devout muslims
>inb4 a meme kabyle artist is given as an example of a non muslim figure

>african tribes
pretty sure i don't live in a tribe.
>race traitors
>implying islam is a race.
how can you be this retarded?
pretty sure we made lots of books too, i don't see something that arabs made that we couldn't do

why are you talking about old arabs, i see a lot of arabs in sweden germany these days, if they are people into "Literature, sciences, research and even the concept of statehood and government" why is rape, crime rates going up in those countries, is that one of those concepts of statehood

Lol show me 1 pre islamic berber book.
Also I said even your berber compatriots see you as race traitors, not that muslims do.

most muslims in france are berbers. Really makes you think.

Also nice, keep moving the goalposts. You will still always be seen as a muslim arab, no matter how much larping you do

>Really makes you think.
think about what?
>You will still always be seen as a muslim arab,
this really proves that you're really triggered. and btw i don't really care about how people see me,
and yes i know most muslims in france are berbers what do you wanna say by that?

Seriously, just ignore him.

i don't wanna ignore him because he will think i left the thread.
none of his points make sense

Are you a christian, muslim or do you believe in traditional berber religion? Is traditional berber religion worth looking into?

i'm agnostic atheist, i never actually looked into that( berber religion )
but it is most likely muslimish

Time for op to get some sleep. sleep tight everyone