GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW HANG ALL NIGGERS FUCK MUDSLIMES

>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW HANG ALL NIGGERS FUCK MUDSLIMES
>n-n-n-n-no p-please d-d-daddy D-Drumpf d-dont send me to Syria to might muslims I'm scared please no

Why are Drumpfkins so pathetic?

I love how leftist shills are aligned with warmongering neocons. You filthy, filthy, FILTHY jewish animals are a cancer on our poor planet.

America is back!
Destroy Assad
then go to Russia and erase it as well.

Trump really is making America great again.
America is back to kick ass and tell the rest of the world how to run! MAGA!

HOLY FUCK TTRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE HYPOCRITICAL TRASH

You mean like two weeks ago when we had to hold your hand and explain you step by step why Trump won and Bernie is shit candidate? It's productive for you when you suck our knowledge like an horny progressive.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

No one's complaining you cuck.

Delet This

Wow, it's nothing.

Gas the KIKES is the key word. Shills pushing for an attack on Assad do so only in the hopes that it will speed up the possibility of getting rid of Trump and permanently alienating his supporters. Liberal scum could care less about the fates of brown people.

They are racist yes. But they never wanted to go to war. They wanted to sit it out and cut funding to the "rebels/moderate muslims". Let the antifa fags fight as partisans with their firebombs and kerchiefs. They seem hungry for blood. Also they can actually earn their paycheck

>fight muslims
>literally fighting for ISIS

Relax user, you will not die in Syria.
Best Korea will be your final destination

"What about all the good things war has done for us? Why don't we ever hear speeches about that? Jobs, technology, a common purpose... All we're sayin' is... GIVE WAR A CHANCE!"

BUMP

None of you cunts are getting drafted. The volunteer force is happy to go to war. That's what they get paid for and any who object should not have enlisted. Just remember to pay us well enough so YOU don't get drafted. That's more than fair.

>tfw inelligable for draft
Have fun, everybody. ;^)

I wonder why they will change America's national anthem from coherent to some cookie-cutter, assembly-line clone shitty rap music song?

Kek'd and check'd.
Still best timeline. Lots of possibilities

This too. Godspeed. I'm joing soon too. Fuck it. Someone's gotta do the dirty work. Might as well enjoy it.

DELET THIS CHALLENGING POST